• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Fantastic start...best of luck with this and welcome to AAR writing :)

Welcome to AAR writing, I hope you enjoy yourself.

Things are ramping up, getting ready to fall apart.

Oh yes. The Kingfish rises from the south, ready to battle the corrupt. Very good storytelling, really enjoying this 'un. Subbed.

Great to see this back and awesome chapter :) Looking forward to seeing the future adventures of Long and Gang

In Kaiserreich, as in real life, the rise of a firebrand like Long from practically nothing to a figure of national renown has always amazed me. I probably wouldn't endorse his politics if he were around today or if I had been alive back then, but I've always had a soft spot for narratives of lofty and sometimes tragic ambition, and Long as a character never fails to satisfy.

Every man a King!

The gauntlet has been thrown

Long performed well even despite this defeat. While he failed to win Washington, he has won the hearts of the South

I definitely agree that the China rework has made a much more interesting and dynamic situation in the Far East, though a small part of me is going to miss the Mad Baron and his insane ambitions of being Genghis Khan Reborn. It'll be interesting to see how much of that is ported over to the DH version in the long run.

If I've done my math right, there's no majority in the Electoral College, which means a contingent election and all the headaches that brings. This will be one messy election...