• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I put this here because I know this was asked before. How do you stop every infantry division for Germnay from being named "71.Infantrie-Division 'Die Gluckhafte'?"

I put this here because I know this was asked before. How do you stop every infantry division for Germnay from being named "71.Infantrie-Division 'Die Gluckhafte'?"

Use notepad to open the unitnames.csv file in the DB folder - find the division name and delete 'Die Gluckhafte' so that it just reads 71. Infanterie Division.

Subsequent units are then named normally :)

Last edited:
Do all the Waffen SS division(as in the special unit ones) come from events or do I have to recruit some?

Also, I played a game as Germany and I recruited a motorized division but it had the same name as my special unit SS division, would doing that thing for infantry names work like this?

I can't start a new game on WiF scenario. I get an error message with 3 options: abort, ignore and retry. All of them lead to shutting down the whole game. I installed everything properly, is there anyway to make it work?

Hi!. I have Hoi2 Armageddon, and I would like "World in flames" mod, but I don't know how install it. Can you help me?? :( (installation order, etc). I think that I have similar problem of Euronymous.
Thanks.

PD: Sorry but my bad english :p

:( Impossible...

I install it in this order: Hoi2 Doomsday 1.2 + Armageddon 1.0+Arma 1.2 + Arma 1.3 beta 2 + Titanium (I extract the link into my Doomsday folder).
When I try to play, the game is over (CTD). Help me, please! :(

Thank you.

How come USA cannot change sliders until late?

Also what benefit does lend lease give USSR? When I played I didn't receive anything apart from free French Interceptors and the ability to build expensive Shermans? Does the AI choose how much to give me?

I'm playing as USA. It's late 1942, and I am trying to invade Italy. I can't land troops anywhere, and I've tried with both regular troops and marines, and with liberty ships and landing craft, and I can't. Are there some rules for naval invasions that I've missed?

Whats the event number for the Play list selection?