• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I should also reward you for taking a random but impressively accurate shot at the plot of this AAR. Yes, Jack will be killed for the sake of Napoleon, literally. This has been plotted since the introduction of Jack to this AAR. ;)

About the part of having Jack killed: :D

About the part of for the sake of Napoleon: Gñé?

Napoleon... Oh... I remember now the beginning...

Oh gosh.

About the part of having Jack killed: :D

About the part of for the sake of Napoleon: Gñé?

Napoleon... Oh... I remember now the beginning...

Oh gosh.

I have a much thicker plot prepared than you'll have ever imagined. :p

Update. The quality is not as good as I wanted. If you ask why, the answer is: women.

Here's a new understanding of women I just got:

(QUOTE FROM www.bash.org)

<Odin> Women are fundamentally amplifiers.
<Odin> Anything you give them expect to get back multiplied
<Odin> give them money you don't have in the form of a credit card, expect a huge debt
<Odin> give them a little love, and they'll give you a lot of love back
<Odin> give them a little DNA in the bedroom
<Odin> and they give you a baby
<Odin> So if you give them crap, you'd better be ready to recieve a ton of shit

I should have kept my crap to myself. Anyways, back to the updating.

...​

PlaceHolder

Brutus1.jpg

(How Brutus should look like, but with the head addinig either a steel mask, or the one that I provided a pic with. ;))​

“Brutus, I expect you to be finish with that...” said Jack, but he didn’t quite finish what he had wished to say.

Multiple geysers of blackish red blood gushing out of wounds made to Brutus’ massive body. Quatermain had obviously showed greater success in battling his foe compared to Holmes.

Rommel, after being ditched aside for the moment by Jack, managed to use a nerby large boulder to support his back and kept himself seating upright. He was surprised at the Quatermain he did not know of.

The Quatermain before Rommel was performing movements that was definitely beyond the capcity of a human being. Rommel could barely follow Quatermian’s moves with his naked eye, and Quatermain appeared to be “teleporting”, much in the same fashion as Jack just did in his brief fight with Holmes.

“Was Quatermain just like them?” asked Rommel to himself.

Brutus made growls of pain at each new wound made by Quatermain slashing with his large hunting knife, but remained virtually motionless against Quatermain’s vicious attacks. Massive amount of his blood was drenching the giant size trenchcoat he was wearing and splashing onto the ground.

“Brutus, hurry up and finish the old man up. If you can’t do that I won’t feed you anymore,” said Jack impatiently rather than staying stunned and surprised.

“...... arrrrGGGGHHHH......”

As if suddenly awaken, Brutus’ eyes glowed ever more brightly with a cruel red, and he let out a low but loud growl that shook everyone in the vicinity. The open wounds made by Quatermain seemed to have sewn themselves together, and the monstrous being also appeared to be more muscular and bulkier than ever from the cracks and tears that were caused by its “awakening”.

Perhaps sensing the apparent growth in strength of his foe, the Quatermain moved to strike a critical blow in the eye. Brutus however, countered easily by crushing the blade with his mouth and grabbed Quatermain by the torso like a doll with his massive hands.

The tips of Brutus’ fingers then relentlessly sank into the sides of Quatermain’s torso, and squeezed out red hot blood as if Quatermain was a giant sponge.

“Aaah, more like it, Brutus. Keep up the good work, give him a little more squeeze,” said Jack appearing satisfied at his manservant and smilingly once again. Brutus obediently obeyed his master’s order, and the crimson red flowers were “watered” with a fluid matching the colour of their pedals.

“I wish this splendid night never ends, don’t you think so too, Mr. Hol...”

Before Jack could finish, he was spatted a mouth full of blood in the face by Holmes.

“Shut... your... filthy mouth up...” said Holmes weakly but firmly.

“Enough talk, so you think?” said Jack loosing his smile.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Holmes, but I think you’re not behaving well. I’m afraid I’ll have to send you off for tonight.”

Jack then extracted his blades from Holmes’ torso, and Holmes subsequently collapsed to the floor. Jack then grabbed Holmes by the hair and lifted Holmes’ back of the ground.

“However, I will let you have a wash as you go,” said Jack as he dragged Holmes by the hair along with him to a particular mossy cliff wall of the underground chamber. The wall was illuminated by the faint moonlight, as the ceiling above it collapsed already. Under such faint light, trickles of water can be seen forming small waterfalls.

“Brutus, would you give me a hand with this? Yes, with your axe please,” said Jack as if asking for another cup of afternoon tea.

Obediently, and using one hand only, Brutus threw his massive axe against the rocky cliff wall above were Jack and Holmes were. The result was unexpectedly destructive, as a whole chunk of the cliff wall literally broke off and collapsed. A good section of the floor of the underground chamber gave way and collapsed as the massive chunk of fallen cliff wall made contact with it. What replaced the chamber floor was nothing but void.

An immense quantity of underground water gushed out as soon as the cliff wall had broke off. It appeared that the blow made by Brutus had smashed the walls of an underground water channel, and an underground waterfall was formed dozens of metres in height was formed in the face of everyone in the underground garden of crimson flowers. The waterfall emptied its water down the abyss below where the chamber floor had collapsed.

“There, how do you enjoy your wash?” said Jack as he held Holmes in front of him like an umbrella, soaking Holmes with fresh underground water in place of him.

Jack intent was cleared. Holmes down the drain, checked.

Rommel could not do a thing but watch, just like the others. He urged every muscle in his body to move, but every muscle replied with more and more cramping.

“Anyways, isn’t it time to say farewell?” asked Jack as he lifted the drenched Holmes by the neck to the edge of abyss. The sound of choking made by Holmes as Jack’s hand tightened around his neck was silenced by the deafening sound of the waterfall.

The last thought Holmes had before everything went blank was the despair caused by the sense of gravity pulling him down into the abyss, along with the last glimpse of Quatermain’s life being literally squeezed out by Brutus’ massive hands.

“Holmes!!!” cried Watson at the top of his voice, but he was soon silenced when his eyes met with Jack’s.

“Your turn, Dr. Watson,” said Jack as the legionnaires brought Watson and Churchill up front to him. From their faces, the two men’s minds appeared broken due to the fear of death.

“Good friends should always stick together, don’t you agree?” asked Jack before he forcefully grabbed Watson by the collar and lifted his victim’s feet off the ground.

“No, noooooooooooooo......” cried out Watson before he was also sent down the abyss. The sound of the waterfall then drowned any more sound.

Jack then turned and found Churchill trying to crawl away from him, but it was a futile attempt to get away from harm.

“Aaahh, Mr. Churchill, I’ve never forgotten about you,” said Jack as he dragged the unwilling and terrified Churchill to the waterfall. “My employer said that you have the potential to become a leader of a nation one day. Although I highly doubt that, it’s better not to take chances, right?”

Without waiting for a reply, Jack kicked Churchill in the ass and sent another one of his victim down the abyss.

“Now, now, ready for the climax of tonight, Major Rommel?” said Jack in a mocking tone as he turned back to Rommel, seemingly ready for more blood to be spilled.

...​

Oh yeah, to answer some possible questions:

Holmes, not dead, you all should know that that can't kill him.
Watson, not decided yet, tilting towards, not dead.
Churchill, most likely not dead, but I can change my mind. :p

So technically I didn't kill off any characters this update, but I don't gurantee about anything regarding the next update. :p

Last edited:
Dunno why, but Holmes seems to have some kind of trouble when a waterfall is near him. Or he naer the waterfall. :D

Dunno why, but Holmes seems to have some kind of trouble when a waterfall is near him. Or he naer the waterfall. :D

Shit happens. :p

Soon everyone is thrown into the abyss. :rofl:

Nah, then it'll fill up too quickly. :p

Hello!

I want a nice gameplay update... :) other than that, lets go back to Europe, I dont like the Hot sands of Africa!

Gameplay update coming on the update after the next one.

The AAR, you know, has been sleeping for SIX years... ;)