• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeah well I thought 1900 was a good time to show the state of the world. I could thumbnail them but that wouldnt make this a quick read,but I know it improves it for the dialups.Also this is Peru so I feel I have to prove what I've done (seeing is believing).

Yep a gangbang is all what can win this for me now.

cookie monster,

Peru is a good nation - it's nice when the rest of S Americ is under your heel.
I see you are really taking advantage of indemnities - not going on a land grab.

Erm, perhaps you should sort out north America? It is a king sized tussle, but staisfying if you get the jump on them. I would only recommend attacking the USA if you have at the very least as many troops as them, preferably twice as many.

Of course you could show Spain your displeasure about their previous aggressive naval manouvers?

Heretic

FREEDOM - PERU VIP

1900 to 1915 can be summed up in trade as much tech as possible and build up military from 92 to 672.All with Arty :)

Then why not invade the Netherlands.
Hollandwar.jpg

It was only my stepping stone to Germany, necessary because of my inferior navy.

So on to Germany.
Germany.jpg

Took a long time. Hardest thing was affording the army.

Now Austria defended Germany.
Austria.jpg

So they get this.

So now peace I continue to optimise industry,trade tech and continue building military tanks and arty :D

But a spanner is thrown in the works
EconomicDownturn.jpg

Would this cost me the game?

EndScreen.jpg

Ranking.jpg

So there you go. Boy was that good. Such a frustrating but enjoyable game. Highlights were the first Brazil war and waiting for the end as I was neck and neck with Germany. Of course my military value is sky high but I think thats ok with me having kicked Germany's ass. The paid for it to with the £2.5 million in the bank. That's a hell of a lot of tanks and arty there. Plus immigrants were flooding in at the end, 85 million population in Peru :cool:

Awesome!

Always nice to see an AAR completed around here.

So, what's next on the list? Yeke? :D

gosam said:
how in hell did you get 600 military score???

What do you mean 600? I got 1380 by 1920 :) Thats with all of my tanks,arty and Heavy Cruisers.

So which country would you like to see next?
Someone playable though this time.

Korea perhaps?

Nejd

The next will be Sardinia-Piedmont in VIP0.4B. Played up to 1855 so far, so I know I've got a story to tell. Will post in the next week work permitting.