• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
FREEDOM PERU VIP

So in June 55 Peru are here in the prestige food chain.
Prestige.jpg

This will not do.

So we carried on with culture techs.

Jan 56 Bhutan became bankrupt. Yeah 2nd time!!

During this time our glass factory was encountering brisk businness making a whole £2.10/day. ;)

June 56 after educating arabian shephards to farmers we built some 9 divisions of infantry for South American peace keeping operations.

October 56 UK and British India DOW China over the Arrow Incident.

Jan 57 we discovered two more sources of sulphur in our new coastal lands.

June 57 unfortunately Mexico decided to not pay us money every month. :mad:

Sep 57 the oppressed people of Mughalistan declare independence. New to me, nice one.

Later in September the people of Ecuador greatly insult us.
HowDareThey.jpg

In December the wars for Italian Unification began also bringing Belgium into the fighting.

June 58 still with no financial control the Peruvians ridded the people of Yemen from their inept Government. Conscription soon followed.

Then well they are unbelievable.
EcuadorKicked.jpg

Of course if they cant defend there people Peru will have to.
Ecuador52War.gif

But we could not settled for such an unscripted finish.

No we had to be at the mercy of an event script writer.
EcuadorTreaty.jpg

Of course they refused this treaty but I will come back in 5 years to take my cores.

During this time some of our peace keepers became lost.
Stranded.jpg

What dumbass AAR writer did that.Stranded they are

October 59 Italy was formed. Great to see. However they had more Prestige than me.

In 60 the first liberal party was available I converted to wealth voting to only let clerks and above vote, also converted a few pops to clerk, also selected issues vs idealogy but can I get them in,, nooooo. Still it's only been 3 successive elections. Without this party I will be stuck with no immigrants.

Nov 60 France DOW'ed Tunis and promptly annexed.

Jan 61 we begin building railways throughout the capital provinces and on our sulphur mines.

Mar 61 the people of Ecuador DOW Columbia bringing in their ally Venezuela. To shortly end in status quo

In May 62 we discovered realist music and got 50 PP :)
We also DOW'ed Morroco. Taking their last remaining 3 provinces, just as I was going for peace for 2 provinces I saw France. Was I gonna risk a BB war with France. Well no so just took war indemnities for what it was worth.

Jan 63 discovered Mechanical Production. We quickly expanded our gold mine of a glass factory, boy that place sure prints money ;)

Session ended in Feb 63 with the population not very militant.
NonMilitant.jpg

So much for Democracy :rofl:

Awesome!

9th place already, by '63! At this rate, you'll be conquering the world in no time! ;)

Thanks it's a real test of patience. My next AAR might be with someone more playable.
But the RR's are coming on line. Its just scary in the economic sheet hardly anyone is industrialised. But I'm pleased. Any strategies etc welcome.

FREEDOM PERU VIP

In June 63 we have some events.
EcuadorTreaty63.jpg

Armed force??!! Nah not us Sir!!

Some pictures poorly taken sorry. :mad:

Then the Spanish come to visit.
SpanishVisit63.jpg

Unfortunately the inevitable happened.
SpanishBrawl.jpg

In Dec we founded a new town. Yippee!
Foundtown.jpg

So in Jan 64 we discover Empiricism and our glass factory is expanded
Next we trade mechanical production for medicine with our fellow South Andeans. (Chile!)

In March 64 the Spanish were not happy.
SpanishDemands.jpg

And promptly blockaded my guano line.:)
SpanishUltimatum.jpg

SpanishBlockadePorts.jpg

Now that's just below the belt.

September 64 we took what was rightly ours and DOW'ed Ecuador for our 3 cores.We satellited them to get our cores without BB.

October Pragmatism fires for 50 PP Great.
November Empiricism for 100 excellent.

Jan 65 Ottomans were fighting Egypt,France and Wallachia.

Feb 65 Paraguay a 1 province superpower DOW'ed Urguay and Argentina and still didnt get annexed.
Feb 65 being peace loving creatures we accept an agreement. War is a mug's game.
SpanishAgreement.jpg

And yeah the event chain continues................................
SpanishIncidents.jpg

June 65 we trade mechanical production for clean coal with our satellite Ecuador.

FREEDOM - PERU VIP

June 65 we once again DOW Mexico, well everyone kicks someone who's dying.
This so unfortunately brings in the U.S.C.A. a formidable opponnent if I ever saw on. Quake in boots blah.blah ;)

Sep 65 USA kick Mexico too. Jolly good.

November 65 our people are tired of being pushed around.
ForcedReform.jpg

So much for a Liberal democracy.

Then in Jan 66 there was Chile at war with Spain event cos of the mistreatment of Peruvians :rofl: See they are my friends.

Feb 66 Mexico once again decides to pay for Peru's industrialisation.

July 67 we had an officer purge. Kill all of those who are unloyal!!!
This was no problem having no officers.

Then we dealt with USCA
USCAWAR.jpg

Carried out some tech trading progressing through industry. Wont bore you with the details.

April 68 we get another event.
JoseBalta.jpg

Shame I was already.

So now we get this nice L.F. Liberal Democracy with all reforms enacted.
Yeah kickass!!!

And look whats this F6 Technology back 1 O.M.G. Can it be true?
Immigration1.jpg
Immigrants.jpg

Come to me repressed 100% taxed peasants of the world :D

May 68 we had the Dreyfus Contract
DreyfusContract.jpg

Nicht schlecht.

NEXT: COME DIE UNDER MY BOOT LIKE A SQUASHED INSECT AND DIE HORRIBLY.

Wow, that is a LOT of events! :eek:

South America is certainly far more active in VIP!

At least Peru is Freedom again.

Are you at war with Spain?

Yeah the events became annoying, always having to stop and paste into Paint. F11 dont seem to work with them.

Spain.. their time will come, like them all. No I was busy playing 'Robin Hood' with the Mexicans and USCA and I thought France might become involved. So I took the not war option every time. Shame it caused the people to revolt so much. Thats the thing with Peru all my militancy comes from events. Ive got a few people at 9 only through events +3 mil was the last. 33% increase, nah dont buy it.

FREEDOM - PERU VIP

All was well in Peru in September 68 and then our nation was attacked.
Click the thumb for the video.
Basically I'm DOW'ed by Brazil with Uruguay. No not Uruguay!! The first battle for Olivencia was important to narrow my front line. However due to lack of initial manpower we arrived there too late and found the position too well defended. Through this my front was weak and Brazil poured into my lands. My biggest problem was lack of manpower, my population is only 5 million.
To deal with Uruguay we despatch some crack troops to land on the capital type job. :rofl: ;) After some time we began to push the Brazilians out.

Next video.

Here we clear the vermin from our lands. Get white peace with Uruguay wish I coulda annexed them without badboy. Get DOW'ed by Argentina in an alliance now with Brazil, and we jump on Argentina's capital type jobbie.

Here final tidyup and try for Brazil's capital.The war ended when I gave Brazil Schibam in Yemen cos the war was crippling me. Good job the Mexicans and USCA paid for it.

Her's Brazil's Military before:
BrazilMilitary.jpg

BrazilNavy.jpg

After
BrazilArmyAfter.jpg

Here's the casualty figures.
BRZ value = 288.235 URU value = 29.820 PEU value = 320.566

Hope you like it :)

Last edited:
I don't want to see the video. Could you post what happened in them? :D

FREEDOM - PERU VIP

So we begin with an overview of Peru after the costly and near disastrous gangbang by our neighbours. :)
Sep71railways.jpg

The main problem is too few pops but times are a changing...
ScreenSave0.png

This was for Lima.Great.

Due to our new pops assimilating I built a clothes factory due in July 74.

Also in July 72 we had a large rebellion
Rebellion.jpg

Then we had some elections
ManuelPardo.jpg

Yep we like militancy..............................................................................................

July 73 we traded with Columbia Early Railroad,Muzzle Rifles,Strategic Mobility for Inter Parts,Market Structure and Ad-hoc Money.

April 75 we got our first officers when I converted a 40K pop.

Dec 75 America DOW'ed Russia and marched into Alaska. Great makes there pops wanna emigrate.

Sadly a bad event happened in Jan 76
EndofGuano76.jpg

Then our bad boys were ready.
ScreenSave15.jpg

But what should we do with these guys?

KILL BRAZIL!!!

</peruvian game flashbacks>

Great AAR so far. It's either east, north, or something absurd, like conquering Sicily or something.

Everyone loves militancy! :D

As for the guard divisions, no idea. Maybe you should annex an uncivilized nation.

FREEDOM - PERU VIP

Why invade Egypt of course.

ScreenSave23.png

But somebody got lost.

Due to a long drawn out war I go bankrupt.. :(

It's a shame but that's what they wanted.
PeruBankruptJuly77.jpg

By event of course.

But it left me 14k in debt and immediately stopped the resettlement of lots of russians.Shame that.

So we whipped the Egyptians good and proper.
Egyptpeace.jpg

The real reason for this war was to convert the 70k Greek pops on Crete and Cyprus to craftsmen and clerks cos they like to travel. It's worth about 200,000 pops maybe a little more. Of course the craftsmen in the cotton fields will never move so they decided to join the foreign legion Peru style.

May 78 USA DOW Mexico and Peru's population is 15 million.

April 79 we trained up some elite guards for (peace keeping).

November 79 we researched Biologism, to get Darwinism asap in 80.

Then in 80 the game slowed to a crawl as I had to paste all of this crap onto Paint.. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
ImpressionistArt.jpg
ModernLogics.jpg

ImpressionistMusic.jpg

[URL=http://img64.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img64&image=LogicalPositivism.jpg]
[/URL]
Couldnt believe it I was ecstatic.Or :)

So I've now screenied you guys to death.!!

Now the world knew how great Peru was.:cool:
Worldranking1880.jpg

Now the world knew how great Peru was.:cool:
Worldranking1880.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Color me impressed. Lots of nasty events, and you're still very much on the upsurge. Love it.

Sweet! Now the world will have to reckon with the mightinessness of Peru!!!

FREEDOM - PERU VIP

So December 80 Darwinism fires giving me 100% more RP's from my clerks. Great

We then trade with the Ecuadorians we get Inorganic Chemistry,Iron Railroad and Steam Turbine they get £5000 and probably the world's first AI trading post north of Yemen :rofl:

March 81 Mexico has european intervention and is DOW'ed by France,UK,British India and Spain.

Sep 82 we trade with UK a 1 prov state claim Raschid north of Yemen for 3 Chinese provinces. Most agreeable. And some pops need a home and get on the boat to Lima.Hippeee.

Nov 82 USA DOW Russia and Bukkhara join.Fear Russia eh?Nah Bukkhara!!

October 83 we think about future industries
ForgetFactories.jpg

Yeah think about it. :p

Always home for a Russian is Lima.
RussianCapitalists.jpg

Have this 3 times in the Capital state.

Feb 85 the cloud lifts from Peru's economy.
RecoverBankruptcy.jpg

Hmm free money if you want. Cos it erases the loan at the end.Didnt spot that till now.

May 85 the soldiers get restless and want some sea air.
KOREAWAR.jpg
KOREAWAR1.jpg
KOREAWAR2.jpg

3rd shot shows the peace settlement. I took the first which came as I could never get that many normally, well not in vanilla.

But alas Ive been VIP'ed and the provinces are not as full as in vanilla. Worthwhile but less populated. :mad: ;)

March 87 the most southern of Ecuadors provinces defects to me.Oh dear. Of course there capital was rebelled in the previous time and they become a Monarchy.

Carried out a lot of tech trading and I noticed this.
Unfairwealth.jpg

Now those guys like to tuck it away.

So more tech trading and military building.
Watch the UK DOW every unciv and annex them.

Overview
overview91.jpg

FREEDOM - PERU VIP

October 91 we took what was rightfully ours and DOW'ed Ecuador. How dare they rebel against our rule and become a Monarchy.
ScreenSave97.jpg

Not content with this..
ScreenSave110.jpg

Shouldnt have tryed to gang bang me eh???!!!!

Well you know why waste the manpower
ARGENTINAWAR.jpg

ARGENTINAWAR1.jpg

ARGENTINAWAREND.jpg

June 92 released Crete as satellite cos there aint no more Greeks there they are all in Peru. :D

Sep 92 Brazil dare to DOW us,we immediately call for our powerful ally Crete.

October 93 our first 5 new Commerce Raiders destroy the mighty Brazilian Navy.

However vastly out manned it was only a matter of time before they collapsed.
BRAZILWAREND.jpg

Just looove those indemnities..:D

Next we did Paraguay a 1 province wonder it was messy 8000 guys entrenched at 120% efficiency. So I threw 80K men at them. The rest was the usual humiliate,access,payment. :D

Now this is my playground
VENEZUELAWAR.jpg

COLUMBIAWAR.jpg

OVERVIEW97.jpg

Thanks for the Fear Russia bit. :D

Now it looks like Peru is the master of South America. Even more amazing, though, is the vast amounts of immigration. :eek: I've never realized how great a force immigration can be until now!

FREEDOM - PERU VIP

So we begin Jan 98.
After sucking up to the Austrians for a while we buy some Italians.
BuyItalians.jpg

These will be shipped back home for assimilation.

Then we go to Chile.

Next Bolivia our mother.

Created Cyprus as a satellite.Shame all the Greeks are in Peru now.

Then carried out general optimising till 1900.
During that period I built a lot of factories lux clothes, arty,ferty,bullets,guns all to improve my industry score which is holding us back.

Here's the shape of the world 1900.
Namerica.jpg

Samerica.jpg

WesternEurope.jpg

Esamerica.jpg

Europe.jpg

Africa.jpg

China.jpg

Australia.jpg

Hawaii.jpg

Indonesia.jpg

So for the future my main concern is that Germany are far ahead on victory points and America are too. So I might have to save up my cash and keep my bad boy down it's 3 at the mo. Build as much Arty,Tanks as I can and then procede to do over these two countries with an alliance. Apart from that how else can I win. :D

What would you do readers?

Thanks for the extremely large amounts of screenshots, and I must say that that world is surprisingly messed up. Or is it surprisingly not messed up?

I doubt you'll be able to win an industrial race with Germany. So of course, you must muster a continental alliance and declare war on Germany! With her lands pillaged by Russia and France, you'll shoot ahead!

Do the same with America. It might work.