• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello;

It looks amazing!!:) Very good models.
Just one thing, the model who appears in the first line of the german infantry is a soldier from the Lutwaffe ( field divisions), and not from the Wermacht.

As already stated: excellent contribution Francesco!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Honestly: thanks to so many generous people like you this forum and our beloved Paradox games universe in general terms are a so excited experience for players. Congratulations once again!

You deserve reiterate recognition in order to give you more encouragement to keep the good work. :D:D

Kind regards, ;)

Since there's no IC modding subforum rightnow I'm posting it here, I have just released the HoI2 version of my mod, with an Iron Cross tailored version already downloadable.

If you are interested this is the link:

Francesco's Models Mod HoI2

Hello;

If you need information about the "elite units" in order to adapt your models send a PM to a member of Irshappa with your request.

I just want to point out that the IC version still needs a little work to deal with all the new units. Elite units are still not covered and aircrafts need some adjstutments to get the pictures 100% match the models names (land units should already be fine though), you can expect an update in 2-3 days.

Hello;

If you need information about the "elite units" in order to adapt your models send a PM to a member of Irshappa with your request.

Ok ... thank you!

I just want to point out that the IC version still needs a little work to deal with all the new units. Elite units are still not covered and aircrafts need some adjstutments to get the pictures 100% match the models names (land units should already be fine though), you can expect an update in 2-3 days.

Very good indeed !
Eagerly awaiting.

Cheers
Fab

Ok, dude saved Iron cross,from my perspective.

Should be awarded by clumsy developer team whose model icons after install on AoD are mess.

Thank you for your support, I'm almost there for the promised update, which should make aircraft pictures match the names in the IC version. I have been adding loads of biplanes to cover the 1933-36 period and also some post-war ones where needed. If everything goes well it will be ready for download tomorrow. Here's a small preview

Awesome!!! Thank you very much Francesco. Excellent work.

Thank you for your support, I'm almost there for the promised update, which should make aircraft pictures match the names in the IC version. I have been adding loads of biplanes to cover the 1933-36 period and also some post-war ones where needed. If everything goes well it will be ready for download tomorrow. Here's a small preview

Wow, love that ones :)

Version 1.51 just released, this, among the other things, adds tons of new aircraft pictures to the Iron Cross version of the mod. I won't bore you here with the details... if you want to read more just go to the mod's thread:

Francesco's Models Mod HoI2

I'll just show some of the improved/added models for the lazies :p
(there are many more, I just can't show you all of them)

All versions of the mod:

Iron Cross Only:

Last edited: