• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Now a strong economy than a strong army and than in the end france will rule europe once again.

After a few weeks, I have to "officialy" says that this AAR is on hold. I still plan to finish it but a lot of my "game time" is spent on the American Civil War mod. So let's not let you wait on it for now.

Probably in a few weeks, or after the second beta version of the mod is out I will continue this AAR.

After too many months, it is clear that I won't finish this AAR. Several reasons for this. One of the most important ones is the coming of Victoria II. I ended my game in 1911 months ago, and I am know waiting eagerly to do the same kind of AAR with Victoria II.

But I wish to finish this AAR with enough informations to the readers to know if the French Empire was recreated. Yes it was. Of course I was never able to beat the United Kingdom. But we fought some wars and it always ended in a draw. Which is good enough for me :)

Europe in 1911 was enough in the hands of France to be sure no country despite the UK was able to resist us. In numerous wars, every country has been defeated at least once (with the exception of the Ottoman Empire). Capitalism now entirely rule in France and it is not the without Capitalists country we all know at the beginning of the game. The Emperor is the ruler of France and it's dependances (the entire Italy and the entire Germany).

And as you can see on the map below, the "natural French borders" are recreated.

The situation of the French Empire in 1911, at the end of the last war against Prussia ; click the image for a better look

At the beginning of the XXth Century, France rule Africa ; click the image for a better look

THIS CONCLUDE THIS AAR

Nice map. :)

I eagerly await your Victoria 2 AAR Ankios.