• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm sure that there are still lurkers in here. Actually, one of them is a friend of mine (I'm trying to get him to start an AAR of his own :D)

Looking forward to the conclusion of this AAR. You got any plans for a/the next one?

Well, I just read this tale from start to finish. It is a fine story! I guess the original goals of only taking shield territories in Europe was "modified" just a bit when you took them all!

Well done!!

:)

Languish said:
I havent got a clue to be honest - ive covered most of the regions with my AAR's but am not sure if i have missed an area or style yet.
You might want to try Nubia or Ethiopia--that'd be pretty interesting :)

Hehe nice idea Languish, and that slide show sure is looking good:D

Languish said:
It's nice to re-read this again... get's me thinking of doing another one, even after all this time.

Go for it, I'll read it.

Hey, Languish is back! Good to see you, man. :)

Yep... The same fate has befallen HoI1, as well. I wonder if there will be trifold nesting once EUIII comes out? :wacko: :p

I see this hasn't been updated for about 8 months. Does this mean it's never going to be finished? I will be greatly disappointed if it isn't.

Whaaaaaaaaat? This AAR is finished. At least the posts and the note in the LibrAARy shows that.
If you want to watch an ongoing EUI AAR, either choose the Scotland Forever one or my Habsburg one.