• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seelmeister

Rampant Lion
76 Badges
Jan 26, 2004
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • 500k Club
  • 200k Club
  • Victoria 2 Beta
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
After reading all the information available on this new game, I think I speak for many in the community when I express my concerns at how strong France appears.

Clearly, in the period of the game Russia were a potent force able to project power across the globe. However, it is also clear that in this period Denmark lost many of the vestiges of her empire, and was reduced to being a pawn between competing great powers.

In his seminal book ‘The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers’, Paul Kennedy provides amble evidence that the economic growth of the United States had propelled it to among the first tier nations by the late 19th century.

By making the Ukraine such a region of plenty, Paradox shows its clear euro-centrism.

Please Paradox, nerf Sweden.

While Balancing the game is obviously an ongoing effort, we believe that putting Spain in its current position very accurately represents its historical position. Expect China to be nerfed.

I demand Norway gets her rightful place in the Midnight Sun!

The Balkans are wrong

Honestly I feel like Kurland is much weaker than they were in real life

New England Patriots need to be nerfed, here is a six-page essay on how actually the Detroit Lions are the best team in the NFL and the fact we don't have any Super Bowl rings is part of a giant conspiracy to keep down the glorious Detroit people from taking over the Rust Belt.

In all honesty, while I can't fault you all for sharing tech between games, I feel like the mass transit options like the bullet train feel a little out of place in 1815 France. The gross liberties with historical events also is a huge turnoff. I expected better of a PDX game.

I'm expecting the patch fixing revolts and dragons bugs.
Fix it, or I wont preorder the game.

Since we all are likely thinking of the same questions regarding this project, I thought I'd get them out of the way. I hope I didn't miss any of the truly important questions.

1) Could you please show us the cultural mapmode of the Balkans?

2) Are NATO counters an option?

3) Could you please already nerf Sweden, they are OP?

4) When will the supply system in the game account for fuel?

I really hope that Paradox will continue making this game in the trend of Hearts of Iron 4. The systems in the older games are highly convoluted.

Also, why is it so easy for France to blob? I have a hard time to keep my Byzantine Empire intact against the Soviets because of this.

If they are really going to announce Victoria III this would be the most heavy handed teasing I've ever seen from them. I'd say hold your horses gentleman allthough my cravings for an antiquity GSG makes me biased beyond reason I guess.

5707ffab2e00002d00950cb8.jpeg

We are pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.