• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great AAR! :)

I have a question. If you conquered all the world, where do yo export your goods? :eek:

World market maybe :p

My capital is in Europe, so in theory I could assimilate the entire world. I could release a satellite(preferably Hill/forest Island), give him 100 divisions exp. force, and send my non-national culture pops as soldiers to fight my own exp. force....If I somehow want to destroy that 100 division it is not hard, just send a landing force with 100 art + crazy shore bombardment.

The first AAR that I've read from start to finish; mind you, I did skip most of the dialoug nearing the end just to get to the conclusion.

I kno wthe AAR is closed and all, but would you take a picture of the victory screen please? I want to see the Vicky equivilant of 'France : 1st out of... 1'. :D

An absolutley phenominal (if gamey) feat. Even more phenominal is that this could be the only 100% portable save in history!

Last edited: