• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sultan Of Swing said:
:rofl: (although I have to disagree with the Second Rule of French Warfare and France is saved by the United States in WWI :rolleyes: )

You don't have to worry about that :p
True, in both world wars, it was the English speakers collectively, Canadians on Juno.... :rolleyes:

The sentry stood on the top of the old sone wall of Graz. Below, a few hundred metres in front of him, the french campfires brunt with a never diminishing glow. He sighed, it had been a long day, and it would most certainly be a long night aswell.

He was very deep in thought, but whatever he was thinking, he thought extremely hard, so hard that he didn´t saw a small, darkish shadow creep up the wall and slip up behind him.

It was a pleasant night, the stars were shining, and the sentry felt a sharp sting in the back of his neck, convulsions rocked his body, and strange sights flashed past in front of his eyes.

It was a lovely night to die.

short but sweet. Maybe if you concentrated less on mentioning every single siege and battle you wouldn't have as much trouble thinking how to portray them all?

Bah, I have a lovely idea for this siege. Just wait and see.

CLUE: This isn´t the french creeping up the city walls, it is something more... sinister.

I do not CREEP up walls.

I apear out of shadow. Do It right or don't do it at all. :D

Ok OK I know you weren't talking about me.

Nice update

Run, the wall-climbing canadians of doom are coming! AHHHH!!!! :eek:

;)

Morpheus506 said:
Run, the wall-climbing canadians of doom are coming! AHHHH!!!! :eek:

;)

You can run but you'll only die tired