• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Between hope and tremble

Overall Situation
Germany tried to invade the British Island what was repelled with the help of Dutch troops and ships.
defe1.jpg

defe2.jpg

Europe listen attentively as tiny Greece managed to capture Albania in a counteroffensive against Italy.
Dutch cruiser was heavily damaged, while she was on a raiding mission as she ran in a group of Italian cruisers.
In November 1941 Britain has a new ally: The Sovjets which had been ambushed by Germany. New hope was growing also in the Netherlands but was cruelly destroyed by the Japanese Declaration of war
japwar.jpg

Willhelmina
The Sumatra was damaged by Italian ships. The captain is dead. But Johann managed to get the ship savely into the harbor.

Entje
Krauts in England. Unbelivable. Piet is moving with the troops into the north. They’ve gotten a message

Minet
We are at WAR with JAPAN. People speculate about Colonial Militas because we hadn’t enough troops. Good idea . I look for it that no tiny Japanese man is in a range of 200 feet to my farm

Linda
My husband and I are now in the homefront – the Dutch resistance. A few days ago I heard at the market from a German soldier who was swaggering about the conquest of Britain across Scotland.
We’ve send a message. Hopefully in time.

Last edited:
A new hope

Overall Situation
Germany is in a static warfare against UdSSR but Japan is conquering India and has landed troops on the Molukkes.

mol.jpg

As reaction , the Dutch Eastindiesfleet launched attacks on Japanese Convoy lines.
estr1.jpg

Besides this it was a quiet year for the people in the free parts of Europe apart form the warentry of the United states
usa1.jpg

Willhelmina
Johann had his revenge. The Sumatra intercepted a German supplyconvoy for Italy.
Im helping in the administration in Paramaribo now. We are building freighters en masse now. Freighters for our allies, freighters for the victory
med1.jpg

Entje
-

Minet
Japanese troops has landed on the Molukkes. In Balikpapan there is our new colonial militia in training. My husband has joined also. I can’t join because I’m a women but I train silently with my rifle

Linda
It is so awful. The gaping views of the German soldiers. Their laughter about the easy victories in Russia. I hope, thy are winning themselves to death

The Conclusion

The conclusion

The Conclusion
After Germany had first great troubles in Russia Japan abandoned his own plan of a southern resources sphere to conquer a northern One in eastern Siberia. Together they began the slow but largest conquest the world has seen. Dutch and Canadian troops started a desperable attempt to free Paris in 1944 which succeeded.

ls2.jpg

Troops from even Venezuela tried to free Europe. Dutch troops landed in Amsterdam and moved into German provinces.

ls1.jpg

But the happiness disappeared fast as Air Marshall Felmy’s planes began to hammer at the allied troops. First victim was General Vorsts panser Corps.

And then 10 German Elite divisions began to reqonquer France.
But the initial target – to gave Stalin more time - was failed.
In 1946 Germany and Russland had a peace treaty in which the Russians had to move behind the Ural.

Only 3 month later Queen Willhemina also signed a peace treaty in which the European parts of Holland became German.
One day later a new state was found : The condominion of Indonesia, Surinam and the Antilles.
And what happened with our four dutch women?
Linda and her husband live in Eindhoven which was now German. Her husband died in 1950 and after that she married a German
Willhelmina and her husband , who is now Rear Admiral stayed at Curacao.
Minet and her husband had an unexpected quiet time in the war because of the Japanese concentration on Russia. Their farm is now one of the biggest in Indonesia. Little Entje thought , the she became a widow after the Dutch Panser Corps was destroyed. But five years later she was reunited with Piet after a POW exchange program with Germany.

THE END

me too, excellent!

Regards,

Low
:p

Thank you very much . I'm surprised that after this long time someone is still reading my AAR

Spocky

who thinks about a remake of four Dutch women

I think we need a sequel----

5 Dutchwomen!!!

GO HOLLAND!!!

Spocky said:
thank you . I'm surprised that this AAR is still read

Spocky
it is a very nice AAR! :D