• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The exact places it mentions in the achievement. Build a single line that visits them all. Remember the stop has to be exactly what it says in the achievement...

Ie. Schloss charlottenburg? or whatever it was (writing from my memory) Is the castle in the west of map. So you have to have the stop near the castle.

once you make a line that stops in those 4 places, you'll get the achi. (I did)

Im struggling with this too! After some extensive googling to get the rough idea on where on the map all the locations are, I managed to find them all. But no matter what line I make to connect those 4 places, I wont get the achievement...
Any help/hints?

I have reinstalled the game - nothing. Have You manage this problem Oogh?

Nope, tried a few more times on different Berlin scenarios, but I just gave up. Can't get it to work. I bet it's a silly mistake we're doing :p

I was able to get it in sandbox mode using a bus route. At first I just put it a points indicated by Google and it didn't give it to me so I spammed bus stops in the surrounding area until I eventually had 70 stops on the route. At which point it gave it to me.

I'm still trying to get this achievement... I'm in Berlin in Sandbox mode and I've tried several times with different ways... bus, helicopter, metro... tried all of those, but the achievement won't unlock...

Can anyone post a screenshot of the exact locations they used and what transportation method they used? I'm just wondering if I'm putting the stops in the wrong spot somehow (Though when I used helipads the names of the stops are exactly the ones required by the achievement's description...)

Sorry to revive this thread.

Can anyone post a screenshot of the exact locations they used and what transportation method they used? I'm just wondering if I'm putting the stops in the wrong spot somehow (Though when I used helipads the names of the stops are exactly the ones required by the achievement's description...)

Could somebody help here? :eek:o Thanks!

Ok, I've got the achievement. I only tried it in sandbox with a bus line. I think the image below will help others in the same situation:

fourcornersoftheearth.jpg

Stop 1: The road is named Spandauer Damm. Just above it, you have the town hall Schloss Charlottenburg, adjacent to a plaza with a statue, to tree gardens and the river.

Stop 2: It's a plaza between the junction of two big roads with four lanes each, named Postdamer Strasse to the west and Leipziger Strasse to the east. Other roads that end in that junction are Stresemannstrasse(to the south and Ebertstrasse to the north.

Stop 3: It's in the road just between the big airport and the church above. The road is named Südstern.

Stop 4: Just above (north-east) of the huge train station, you will see a big empty plaza. The road between them is Alexanderplatz.