• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have followed the instructions provided by Mandrac but I keep getting the following error

"Error! Mesh contains broken normals, tangents and/or bitangents."

This is what my output console looks like
"
Error getting playbackSpeed: Forcing value of 1.0

Total vertices: 3496
Total triangles: 1650
Total drawcalls: 1
Total joints: 1

Error! Mesh contains broken normals, tangents and/or bitangents.

theborg_01_destroyer_bow_m1s2:
Mesh[0]:
Joints: 1
Vertices: 3496
UV sets: 1
Triangles: 1650
Shader: PdxMeshShip
Diffuse: theborg_ship_diffuse.dds
Normal: theborg_ship_normal.dds
Specular: theborg_ship_specular.dds

pdx_exporter -s 1 -fz 1 -sm 0 -svm 0 -es 0 -cga 1 -v 0 -m 1 -a 1 -b 1 -ct 0 -lp 0 -sps 15 -f theborg_01_destroyer_bow_m1s2 -bd "C:/Steam/steamapps/common/Stellaris//" -ep "C:/Steam/steamapps/common/Stellaris/stellaris.exe" -d "e/Stellaris"

my ship will load in the previewer just fine but no files will export.

I suspect it may have something to do with my diffuse, normal, or specular map but I do not know what I have done wrong.

Below are the DDS files I am using for my texture maps, I will also upload the maya save file

to give you an idea of what I am doing I extracted some ships from another game and took some textures, I made the normal and specular map myself after reading several articles and watching a lot of videos, and trying to follow the Maya wiki guide. I am planning using the same texture for just about all of my ships. Essentially I am making a new shipset but have hit a brick wall, Ive spent the last day trying to figure this out. Any help would be much appreciated. FYI I am using Photoshop cc 2017

Attachments

• cmo3056 texture files.zip
    2,5 MB · Views: 14
I am still having the same error in my output however I finally got the files to export.... the problem was in my output directory, I kept changing it but I had it pointed to a different directory in the clausewitz.txt, DONT CHANGE THE OUTPUT DIRECTORY when exporting