Found a "Major" Minor historical issue that for some reason is killing me in Ck3 (Cornwall Capital)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Cva40022

Recruit
Aug 7, 2022
Hey, I'm hoping that a dev will maybe see this or maybe just someone who happens to know better and can tell me why I'm wrong (although my incredible expert-level wikipedia page reading makes me pretty confident) but the decision to restore the kingdom of cornwall places the beautiful, beloved kingdom of cornwall's capital as de jure.... launceston. At first I didn't think much of it, Kingdom capitals aren't duchy capitals every now and then. It not being exeter is whatever. But then i looked it up and at literally zero point ever was any iteration of the kingdom of cornwall or dumnonia's capital at launceston. From what I could see, the capital was always at exeter pre 400 CE and after that (although calling it the kingdom of cornwall after 400 CE is a stretch) cornish rump states that remained had their capital at tintagel, also not launceston. So, here's my cry for cornwall, my scream for justice for some admittedly petty stuff. Please consider fixing the kingdom of cornwall's capital to exeter. The duchy already is, which is correct. The history says its exeter. It makes better gameplay sense for it to be exeter. If there's a god, he wants it to be at exeter. So, my fellow man/woman/neither/both, if you have any power over something like this, please, please, pleaseeeee make the change for exeter. Thank you, and good night.

Upvote 0
VUmzq32.gif
to the CKIII Bug Reports subforum.