• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I start wondering... do we get some kind of feedback or is this just another "stupid users may complain here so we can ignore it but we make it sticky so they think we actually read it" thread?

lol check out @PDX Forum Dev profile. They haven’t been on this forum for 3 weeks. Seems strange that someone with that name wouldn’t bother visiting the very forum they chose their name for.

Reactions:
lol check out @PDX Forum Dev profile. They haven’t been on this forum for 3 weeks. Seems strange that someone with that name wouldn’t bother visiting the very forum they chose their name for.
The forum development is in part outsourced/co-developed with ThemeHouse/Audentio, as far as I know. So they might be unfamiliar with the specifics of this forum, if it is a general style done for several forums. I don't know to what extent it has been customised for Paradox.

The forum development is in part outsourced/co-developed with ThemeHouse/Audentio, as far as I know. So they might be unfamiliar with the specifics of this forum, if it is a general style done for several forums. I don't know to what extent it has been customised for Paradox.

right, but why create a “forum feedback” thread and not bother to check it in at least 3 weeks?

The "default" font size appears to be 13. However, the pull-down menu font size does not offer 13 (only 9, 10, 12, 15, 18, 22, 26).

Copy and paste action from a different font size cannot be made the same size as default (13). To achieve font consistency, the entire post must be either undersized (12 or less) or oversized (15 or more).

Please add the default size (13) to the font size pull-down menu. Thank you. :)

Reactions:
Copy and paste action from a different font size cannot be made the same size as default (13). To achieve font consistency, the entire post must be either undersized (12 or less) or oversized (15 or more).

As a workaround, try this: select the text that you wish to make "default" size, and click the 'Remove Formatting' button (eraser icon in upper left corner). This will of course have the possibly undesirable side-effect of removing all other formatting that you may wish to keep. Or switch to BB code view and remove the [SIZE] tags.

Reactions:
Last time I logged in was a year or two ago.
I must say I like the new design of the forum and how well-optimised it is(for me at least. Hope it is for others too)
I also like the new pings in principle but I guess they can get a bit overwhelming at times.
All in all, just want to congratulate Paradox, for keeping up development of this forums. Thank you

• 3Like
Reactions:
I also like the new pings in principle but I guess they can get a bit overwhelming at times.
See the options on your Preferences page.

Scroll down to find them.
Unchecking "Replies to a watched thread" and "Reacts to your message" is more or less obligatory and required to stay sane.
They should be off by default in my opinion, but well..

Last edited:
Reactions:
SFor watched threads? Isn't that the point of watching threads? Why not unwatch them?
Seriously ????
Because there is no need for an additonal alert. Too many posts = too many alerts = too many heartattacks.
There is already this Watched, as you know.
Enough for me.

..and i reponded to :
"I also like the new pings in principle but I guess they can get a bit overwhelming at times"

So the answer should be obvious in this context.

Last edited:
Reactions:
Seriously ????
Because there is no need for an additonal alert.
There is already this Watched, as you know.
Enough for me.
I've been here for eight years and I have never seen that page before. Maybe you consider that your primary way of keeping up with watched threads and notifications an "additional" way, but for me it would be the other way around.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I've been here for eight years and I have never seen that page before. ...

I have trouble believing you missed that for 8 years, but at least now you know.
You're welcome. ;)

I've been here for eight years and I have never seen that page before. Maybe you consider that your primary way of keeping up with watched threads and notifications an "additional" way, but for me it would be the other way around.
I have trouble believing you missed that for 8 years, but at least now you know.
You're welcome. ;)
I've been here a bit over four years. First time I ever heard of it as well. Thank you. :)

Reactions:
Reactions: