• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
RISE MY SLAVIC BRETHREN! For these oppressors the Austrian's have sent you to fight wars you don't even know about and lost to the French many times.RISE UP!This is a weak showing of the Austrian's its time that the Slavic peoples got their freedom from the Austrian's.I encourage you all to rebel against the Austrian's for they oppress the Slav's and promote rights for the Austrians.Rise up my fellow Slavs for this Austrian Empire is a house of cards.The Austrian's think the Slav's are barbarians and that Slavs are a lower class.This is not true in fact and is just a bunch of lies.I encourage all Slavs to rebel may the be Ukrainian,Polish,Slovenne or even Croat.

-Minister-Regent Béla Szily

Edit OOC:Wait so I'm not at war with Russia or Prussia?

OOC: Oh, you have to be joking.

Also, Magyars aren't Slavs. :p

OOC:The Austrian's time is nigh unless you give me all of my claimed land and independence.It's propaganda it doesn't have to be facts.

OOC:Are the Austrians being helped by Prussia and Russia against Hungary?

OOC: You aren't at war with Russia or Prussia. Although neither recognises you, and Russia did attack you a while ago.

OOC:Guess I'll resend my orders edited.

Russia is more than capable of speaking for and protecting the Slavic peoples. It is actually many of those people now only threatened directly by the tyrants armies and conquests but also threatened by the destabilization factor of the Hungarian rebel movement. If any action is needed it would be the actions of the Slavic people against the French tyrant. If the mad leader of the rebel cause cared for the Slavic people it would have supported our actions against the French tyrant, not undermined them.

OOC: I don't remember seeing you at the secret Slavic social meeting last month. :p

OOC:Resent orders edited and better

IC:Slav's have already taken action by joining the Austrian armies but because of Austrian incompetence many Slav live's were lost at the command of the Austrians.The Slav's don't want to be ruled by an incompetent monarchy but they'd rather be under their own control and feel like they were dying for a good cause instead of the Austrian's cause.

OOC:Resent orders edited and better

IC:Slav's have already taken action by joining the Austrian armies but because of Austrian incompetence many Slav live's were lost at the command of the Austrians.The Slav's don't want to be ruled by an incompetent monarchy but they'd rather be under their own control and feel like they were dying for a good cause instead of the Austrian's cause.

It was not because of the incompetence of the German people that you have decided to rebel and end the lives of many young men and to tear a great nation apart. It was the skill of Emperor Napoleon as a general in the field, as well as many of his subordinate commanders, that won the war in the end of the day. You have chosen to make a mad grab for power simply because we were outmatched in a war against the French.

I would also like to remind the self-proclaimed "regent" of this rebellion that the people he has brainwashed are the Magyars, not the Slavs.

Francis I, Emperor of Austria

The Slavs are our brothers being oppressed by the Austrian's who think they have the right to rule over different cultures.

Considering we have ruled these areas - most for over a century and even longer - you have no right to talk about "oppression". You have used fear and violence to ascend to power, rioting and destroying public buildings in the region of Hungary. You promise peace and prosperity yet you send your conscripts and followers to fight and die in this vain attempt at seizing power and destabilizing and tearing apart a great nation that has endured for centuries.

I will ask again for you and your followers to lay down your arms and end this pointless and bloody rebellion. Lives need not be lost, and amnesty will be granted to all those that return to their normal lives and end their vain resistance. Do this, before it is too late. Archduke Charles and the rest of the Austrian High Command have at their disposal 350,000 soldiers, and they are not afraid to use them.

You got those area's from the Hapsburg's exploit of Hungarian's and Slav's.Those 350,000 soldiers your talking about are the ones that were defeated by the French and have low morale as they are mostly Slavic troops.Hungary will not lay down their arms we must gain our independence so we aren't ruled by a Hapsburg and have freedom for Slav's and Hungarian's.

-Minister-Regent Béla Szily

I am sorry to correct you, but the majority of the standing Austrian army are in fact German, Czech, and Croatian. The bulk of the Hungarian troops in our army defected to your nation when you rampaged through Budapest and rose your own rebellious flag in the center of the city. If you insist on fighting for your "independence", I hope you realize you will be sending many young men to their deaths in a pointless war against the people of Austria, Croatia, Poland, and Bohemia. Waging this war that will end many lives will not unify anything under your power. It will only unify the Empire's resolve to crush murderous men such as yourself.

And do you think you have the right to rule the slavs any more than the Austrians? I think the Russians, the major slav power, agrees that the Austrians are a better alternative than some insane magyar.

We are not Ruling the Slav's in fact if the Slovak's said they wanted to cede I would let them since we feel the same way with Austria.For we are not trying to rule the Slav's like Austrian's but trying to free them and let them have their own countries.

Do you truly think that I wish to oppress the Slovaks? Do you believe, even for a moment, that we wish to subjugate the Slovaks under our bootheel? No. This is a false accusation. The Slovaks are good citizens, and they are a great people that make up our Empire.

Therefore, I would like to announce the creation of the title of King of Slovakia, which shall be added to the list of titles under my name. This will show to the Slovaks that they are equal among all other members and ethnic groups of this Empire, and they are an integral part to our culture, national identity, and economic prosperity.

Signed,
Francis I
Emperor of Austria, King of Hungary, King of Croatia, King of Slovakia, King of Bohemia, King of Jerusalem, and King of Illyria

You have just shown the Slovak's that you will always control them as they are now a title which the King can put on his name plate.If the Slovaks wanted their own country they could have it or be in a union.There's more equality with Hungarian's than there is with the Austrian's who seek to catch all the cultures of Europe under their net.

OOC:Gotta Catch them all.

Edit OOC:Like really would the Slovak's like being on a name tag that doesn't show allot of equality.

Do you see me attempting to subjugate the French and absorb them into our Empire? Do you see me attempting to do this to the Spanish, or the Turks, or the English or the Swedish? How about the Arabs or the Chinese or Americans?

The Slovaks will now be a separate entity from the Kingdom of Hungary and they will have equal autonomy among the other states of the Empire, instead of having to be subjugated under the boot of the Hungarians, which are, as I speak, pillaging the lands and attempting to destroy this great nation.