• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
o8kj3wG.jpg

Padma Saddat, having of course attended the meeting of the Estates, accompanied by her entourage of assistants, guardsmen, and the odd poet or artistic type, sat with her peers within the middle level of the event. As customary for the Saddat, Padma wore a head cloth, wound loosely and allowing the face to be seen, her forehead adorned with a magnificent crimson jewel as her grand-mother had taught her many years ago. But she sat primly, moreso than usual, not as merely a High Princess, but as Prime Minister of the Empire, an honor coveted by House Saddat as the epitome of achievable power, the family not known for being warriors.

Following the words of Chief of the Admirals Paulos-Damos and the Baron of Gades, Padma rose to speak.

"Concerning the situation with the Nintep colonies, I am in agreement with the proposal, for they must be eradicated, lest we allow a potential threat to fester at our doorstep.

Concerning the expansion of our Navies and Armies, I am in agreement with our Chief of Admirals. The Navy is most important in protecting us, however the Army is best served for invasions and cementing our control, which is not our goal. Thus, I support the counter-proposal to double our Navies and expand our Armies by half.

Concerning the construction of five new temples, I must express my hesitance. While the Church of MetaStar is of course an ally and beneficial force for our Empire, it is perhaps best not to spend imperial funds on constructing temples. These funds will be at the expense of other projects that could better benefit the stability of our Empire, whether it be combating the Nintep hordes or securing our other frontiers, while the need for new temples is not present, the current ones doing well on their own. Thus, I ask His Eternal Majesty to consider putting this plan aside until such a time that these temples are required to sate a future need, while directing its planned funds towards other goals.

Concerning the granting of a special code of law for trade worlds, I encourage further discussion and am in agreement that such changes are needed to allow ourselves access to more and more resources.

And before I relinquish my place to speak, I must say to His Eternal Majesty, I am most grateful for this appointment, and I shall endeavor to fulfill my duties and assist your new reign in ushering in a period of most excellent progress. Thank you."

Padma bowed and returned to her seat.

9c412b8284f319ed4d0e8672dfb7b710.jpg

Order: Sworn Brotherhood of the Singularity
Paladin: Brian Rua
Fiefdom: None
Title: Highmaster of the Sworn Brotherhood of the Singularity

wL3SkQn.jpg

Knight-Commander Uzoma Belisarius | The Order of the Navigator
Paladin Order Title: The Knights of St. Phuong the Navigator (aka The Order of the Navigator)
Patrician (Leader): Sir Uzoma Belisarius
Due Allegiance: The Barony of Silvio
Title (s): Knight-Commander
Background: The Belisarii have served the Barony of Silivio since before the Imperium of Hu and were granted the rank of Paladin, knights of the stars, in the days of Emperor Luis I. During the travels of Belisarius paladins throughout the Imperial worlds, performing valorious deeds, they gained a following of brave and steadfast companions that became the Order of the Navigator; so named after the martyr who is said to have been the pilot who followed the directions of The Prophet Peterich Burnheim towards Mars. A wanderer and romantic with brothers and sisters to continue the family name and bold battle-brothers to carry on the Order, Sir Belisarius wants nothing more than to join the ranks of The Twelve Peers and spend his days forever more defending the new Emperor Vactra and upholding the Directive of Peace.​

Yeah, I'm going to have to take my leave as well, for the same reason as above.

Khavario sprung up hearing Padma's word about the Meta-Star.
"Do you deny the authority of the eternal Meta-Star, who helped us into enlightenment. The Church should be allowed to build wherever they might like, to convert the vile heresies that plague our lands. We must spread the Meta-Star to everyone in the Galaxy. If you deny this, you must be a heretic or pagan."
The High Inquisitor sits down once again.