[Forum Game] Master of the Galaxy: Into the Darkness

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
SMRT.jpg

A message from the Bevoo'i Robotics Company​

Congratulations [Allied Clones] for partaking in the galactic trade option sweepstakes! You, the [Allied Clones] have recently entered a war with an enemy of indistinguishable characteristics. This has allowed you, the [Allied Clones] to take part in a one in a [lifetime] chance to win it big! All you need to do is sign on the dotted line and signature Bevoo'i Guardian Robot Mk. IV will come to you by the Armada*. All you need to do, [Allied Clones] is sign up with Bevoo'i Robotics, the most trusted robotic corporation in the Duos Galaxy!

*patent pending, limited by order, subject to malfunction by request and/or decision of the Board and/or stockholders, price pending.

I KotC - 113, leader of the Allied clones , decline the insuslting proposal of the Xin Li emperor. The clones will NOT be slave again, never unbowed!!. If Xin Li military vessels cross our territory they will be destroyed without any type of remorse. To the Bevoo'i we accept any help against our enemies.

"What are we looking at here Cyrus exactly?"
"It appears to be a sub section of the Fifth fleet database. We were digging for the long range sensor data which we've found when we stumbled onto what appears to be an area partition. Interestingly it was unencrypted once got in."
"What did you find?"
"A few diaries and some personal notes it seems to be the private section of the Fifth fleet admiral well at least the last one before the fall. But we also found the blue prints for capital centre of Old Euteria."
"Capital centre the main hub of the old government?"
"Well not really Capital centre was the area given over to previous triumphs as well as some spectacular gardens on the outskirts of the Imperial palace. After the parade ground here there are the halls of Triumph here where they stored relics of every defeated foe they fought and the street of heroes is along here where all the columns they put up after every conquest and the arch way where arches were put up after particularly great victories."
"Hmm can we replicate the basic layout and put up some columns of our own."
"I have also located the perfect site to do just that we don't have much of the former inhabitants of these planets but it'll do for now our victories will come."
"If I can rebuild the Euterian People's confidence maybe we can leave this population crisis. But what of that longer range sensor data."
"Here it is."
"Hmm interesting."
"What is it"
"Target Acquired."

CiWQd2P.png

뱈두 연방 공화국
Baekdu Yeonbang Konghwaguk / Federal Republic of Baekdu
National Anthem: Do You Hear The People Sing?

Fellow citizens,

In the words of Lee Hyori, "We must stand together, or we shall all hang separately." Our Republic, though strong, is largely surrounded by corpocrats and Daegunists. These reactionary forces threaten us all, and in these dark times is important that all democratic polities stand as one. This is why the State-President and I have invited President Tartegan of the United Colonial Governments and High Ruler Ortynum of the Umaja Commonwealth to attend a summit in the Savhasneos System in the Kelmar Union to discuss greater cooperation in matters of security between the democratic polities of the Unos Galaxy. We sincerely hope that President Tartegan and High Ruler Ortynum will attend and that the ensuing dialogue is productive. Together, we cannot fail!

긴 공화국 살기! / Long live the Republic!

Hahm Jeemin, Foreign Minister of the Federal Republic of Baekdu

Last edited:
To Hahm Jeemin, Foreign Minister of the Federal Republic of Baekdu

Though you are an inferior species it is simple courtesy for us to hear you out. Besides these talks interest us for the majority of the attending polities are on our northern border. Perhaps such an alliance will be appropriately beneficial for all parties involved. The Commonwealth with its defensive capabilities, Baekdu's manpower from cloning, and the United Colonial Government's (U.C.G.) experience in warfare should be able to form a formidable coalition against less copasetic rulers. I along with several representatives, and elite guardsmen shall join this summit.

From High Ruler Ortynum of Umaja Commonwealth

THE NETWORK
Blue-Bytes.jpg

For 15 seconds almost everyday, the Network stops in order for the In - Finite State AI to mantain the whole network. Among the maintenance it does, it also completes a dimplotic report it can use later during the rest of the working session.
Today was one of these days. And such was the start of the AI's first ever inter - galactic diplomatic report

1: < Import_diplomatic_algorithm >
2: < Indicating_Races >
3: < Calculating_Propabilities >
4: < Error : reference_could_not_be_found >
5: < Import_new_data >
6: < Calculating_propabilities >
6: < Public_class_polities_report >
8: < Apply_public_static : mistrust_of_AI > :
(

9: < Neurax_Hives : cooperation_propable_flag >
10: < Hroth : cooperation_impropable_flag >
11: < Bevoo'i : rivarly_flag >
12: < Xin_Li : rivarly_flag >
13: < Cygni: cooperation_impropable_flag >
14: < Voogonam: trade_possible_flag >
15: < Allied_Clones: intervention_imminent_flag >
16: < Korsen_Ianvantar: dangerous_flag >
17: < Xarvis: status_unkown >
18: < Diclonus: status_unkown >
)
19: < Terminating_diplomatic_algorithm >
20: < Returning_to_normal_functions >

Last edited:
SMRT.jpg

Attention [scientists] and/or [engineers] of the [Duos Galaxy]. The Bevoo'i Robotics Company has authorised the creation of a [public competition] concerning a [semi-secret] project on behalf of the [Bevoo'i Merchantmen Fleet]. All who applied are guaranteed to be briefed on the nature of the project, and the [winner] has the ability to [patent] the [advancement] and enter a partnership with the Bevoo'i Robotics Corporation regarding the [production] of the [design]*.

Apply before the [competition] ends! This is a once in a [lifetime] chance to work for the most trusted name in robotics in the [Duos Galaxy].

*losers subject to mind wiped, winner will enter a non-disclosure pact for the remaining of their genome's existence, the winner agrees to work for the BRC in perpetuity.

((11: < Bevoo'i : rivalry_flag > should be | 11: < Bevoo'i : trade_possible_flag > ))

Last edited:
First Impressions
March 16th, 2071
9:55
Special Xenonaut Project Headquarters
Guest Room

This morning, Peter would go to a meeting with the Special Xenonaut Project in order to determine diplomacy and the best course of action with the polities of the system. Even though Peter was tired from yesterday, he still enjoyed this break from the bombardment of criticism and skepticism from the general public and the interviews with the media.

Peter had to prepare for the meeting last night and was making last minute preparations with some special materials from the Project itself. As he looks over the last folder, a simple object, compared to the rest of the official documents, catches his eye. A small journal catches Peter's eye. Peter then picks it up and begins to read it. As he reads the journal, Peter is shocked at first, then looks with curiosity, and finally looks shocked when the door is knocked on. In a panic, Peter puts the journal away into his pocket.

"President Peter, it is about time for the meeting," an aide calls out from the door.

"Thank you, Maria. I will be out in just a second."

After tidying himself, Peter goes out the door with his hand on the journal.

10:01
Meeting Room

"Good morning, Mr. President," the Commander said.

"Good morning as well, Commander Cross," Peter replied.

"I'm sure you know the Secretary of Xeno Affairs and the Secretary of Defense. They will join us here today to determine the path we will take with the various factions and polities of our galaxy."

Peter notices that Cross is relatively calm. Cross probably wants to maintain a civil attitude during this meeting and not let the others see any sort of grudge Cross bears against Peter. Annelie Overton is a famous diplomat and adept negotiator, making her suitable for dealing with the polities in diplomacy. As an adept negotiatior, Annelie does not let her emotions show when it is necessary, like now. Alexander Mikulas, on the other hand, is prone to being short tempered. Right now, however, Mikulas has a neutral expression on his face.

Commander Cross points his Glass at a large glass screen in the room. The screen then displays a map of the Duos Galaxy.

"The first polity that we should talk about is the Diclonious Dominion. They're our neighbors in the star system ... northwest, I guess, of Gehosaso. They don't like humans."

"Are we considered humans by them?" asks Annelie.

"Unfortunately, we are considered humans by the ... Diclonii. They are also unfortunately one-sided and aggressive when dealing with humans."

"So, we should assume that war is inevitable," Mikulas states.

"Yes. Since war is inevitable, we should talk about their military. From the information we have, the Diclonii soldiers can basically best anything we can throw at them on land. Their navy, however, is average. Without their navy, they can't land troops onto our planets."

"Let me guess," Peter begins. "You want me to pass more funding into research for the navy?"

"That sounds like a solid plan," Cross responds. "Next, we have the Hroth Emergency Union. They're a bit west of the Diclonious Dominion. Basically, they are large ... men? I'm not exactly sure you can call them men when they have horns and their armor on all the time. Anyway, they could be a threat later on, but they have a couple of neighbors to go and fight with. We should be fine for the time being."

"To the south of the Hroth and the Diclonii is the Network. I don't like the look of this, and I'm sure you guys don't like it too. It's basically a tremendous supercomputer that annihilated most of the life from its systems just to make machines to sustain its creator Dr. Graf. Either Dr. Graf is some kind of egomaniac or this computer is way too overprotective."

"The Neurax Hives are south of The Network. These are probably the most dangerous enemies in the galaxy. They may look like worms, but, from what little we have, they enslaved entire races and controlled nearly a quarter of the galaxy before they were nearly extinct."

"So, no negotiations with the Hives and total extermination?" Peter asks.

"Yes," the commander responds. "In fact, if anybody dares to make a deal with those worms, I'll shoot them because the worm is probably infecting them."

"Well ... isn't that a bit rash?" Annelie asks. "We might need one of the worms in order to figure out how to best kill them."

"That's true. But the bottom line is that these worms are very dangerous and nobody should make a single deal with them."

"Next, we have the Xin Li Empire. They have an old, imperial form of government and seem to have a history riddled with civil war and violence."

cough "We're alike." cough

Commander Cross turns to face the other three in the room. The others showed no signs of saying that rude comment. With annoyance showing on his face, Cross continued.

"The Xin Li are at war and are fairly distant, so they shouldn't be a big threat."

"The enemies of the Xin Li are the Allied Clones. They're some clones who revolted against their masters and now control their own slice of the galaxy. The clones are distant and at war, so they shouldn't be a big threat."

"All the way to the east is the Korsen Iavantar. I'm not sure if I can say anything that makes any sort of sense, so I'm just going to say they are extremely weird and we are going to keep an eye on them."

"North of the weirdos we have the Bevoo'i Robotics Company. They seem to be somewhat reliable, seem to have a simple goal, and are pretty friendly. We should consider improving relations with these folks."

"Further north is the Commonwealth of Xarvis. They seem to be some kind of federation that spans multiple planets and handles things in a democratic assembly. I'm not sure about these people, but we'll try to be friendly with them."

"Finally, we have the Serene Republic of Voogoonam. We will want to avoid contact with this polity."

"Why should we?" Peter asked. "I've been informed that we have been ignoring their requests for contact. They seem to be civilized, sentient beings, and are probably good potential allies."

"You know what, Peter? We have made contact with their people, yet have not made contact with their government."

"What are you talking about?"

"July 12th, 2041. United Isles forces fight alien invaders in the town of Moresby. Now, Peter, we have figured out where these alien invaders came from. Let's face it; I don't think Voogoonam will appreciate the fact that we have killed their people."

((Galren's summary of the polities in the Duos Galaxy

Cygni- Winner of Best Polity Award. Secretive Closet Dictatorship that will go crazy with Science.
Diclonious Dominion- Human Hating Warmongers
Xarvis- Democracy seemingly like the League of Nations. Also, money.
Neurax Hives- JERK OFF AND STAY AWAY YOU STUPID WORMS!
The Network- Death and destruction caused by egomaniac creator or overprotective supercomputer.
Voogoonam- Melting pot of everything. Including money.
Bevoo'i- We're here to make loads of money!
Korsen Iavantar- WTF won't do for a description.
Xin Li- Imperialistic, violence ridden empire. (I got nothing better.)
Clones- Hippy, Communist, and Utopian Dictatorship. Probably Gay and Incestuous as well.
Hroth- Will Jihad to eliminate you.))

Last edited:
Official Statement by the Ministry of Xenocommunication​

President Tartegan will attend this summit hosted by the Baekdu. He looks forward to meeting the leadership of this great Republic, and hopes a mutually beneficial deal can be reached.​

The Ratugon Kingdom.

Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Leader: Zoey Butsan (Queen), Nathaniel Krumen (Chancellor)
Positive Traits:

God Save the Monarch!: The people of Ratugon hold the monarchy at an esteemed level. The people will fight and die for their king/queen. It is almost in a zealous form. When the king dies, the whole planet morns. This makes soldiers fight harder for their monarch, and they will stop at nothing to protect it.

The Praetorians: While Ratugon does not have a large army, it prides itself on a very well trained and disciplined, yet small, fighting force. The Praetorians are Ratugon's special forces, and their skill outmatches any special forces this galaxy, could ever had/have. They are bred to ignore pain, and are given some of the best weapons, and armor, around for use in combat. Items they use extremely well.

Ore and Mineral Trade: Ratugon is a key location in the ore and mineral trade. This makes Ratugon an ideal place for ore and mineral trading across the galaxy, something that has made the planet very wealthy in terms of economics.

Great Diplomats: Ratugon does not have a large army, so instead they must use diplomacy to prevent war. Ratugon has great diplomats and maintains good relationships with its neighbors.

Negative Traits:

Poor Farmland: Less then .1% of the Ratugon surface is not inhabited by cities and people, excluding the oceans. This makes Farming almost impossible on the planet, which means Ratugon relies heavily on foreign imports of food in order to feed its ever-growing population.

Home-World Zeal: Many of Ratugon's citizens do not want to colonize other planets. They feel comfortable with the home they have. Thus colonization takes much much longer, and exploration also takes time too.

Small Army: While funding is directed to other things then the military, the military suffers greatly because of this. While the army may be well-trained and disciplined, the army is small, only a few million strong. This makes conflict with larger armies very hard, since it would take a lot more of the military to fight off a large foe.

Small Fleet: Like the army, the fleet is also small in a sense. The fleet consists of only a few hundred ships to protect Ratugon. While the people on board are very well trained, this means nothing when facing down a larger force.

Species Description: Humanoid, they are basically humans. Not much else to say.

Home-world Description: The Planet Ratugon is a largely urban planet, with massive cities, huge skyscrapers, lots and lots of people, and little land to spare. Ratugon does have 2 oceans dividing the three large continents. The two oceans are connected in between two of the continents.

(A city on Ratugon)

History: Going to divide into two parts:

I. Government: The Government is a constitutional monarchy, as in there is a monarch, yet he/she is only a figure head. The Government is managed by what is known as the Assembly. The Ratugon Assembly is a unicameral congress with 100 members, two from each of the fifty provinces of the planet. The Assembly and the Government is led by the Ratugon Chancellor, an elected executive elected by popular vote who serves a term of eight years, and can only serve two terms. If he dies in office, the new Chancellor is elected in an emergency election. Majority of chancellors serve only one term though. The Assembly votes on bills that can be either approved or vetoed by the Chancellor, yet the veto can be overridden. All 100 members may vote the Chancellor out of office and begin emergency reelections. During this time, the Assembly selects a temporary Chancellor to run the government during elections.

II. Actual History: Ratugon was once an empty planet in space. It had a temperate environment, with large forests, and many different species of wildlife. Then came the humans. It is said they came from an old Empire, The Terran Empire, with its capital on Drakoria. One fact was clear, the ship landed on Ratugon and began to colonize it. The colony soon grew larger and larger, and the forests began to retreat to cities, towns, and other human buildings. The colony of Ratugon grew to be a very large colony. The Governor was a hereditary position, led by the Butsan family. The Butsan family were on board the first colonial ship to Ratugon, and started the colony, making them very prestigious in their society. One hundred years passed since the colony's founding, and the Terran Empire was falling apart. Weak Leadership, a corrupt government, and the recent lose of a war against a smaller force, was breaking the Empire apart. Soon came the age of Revolution, as planets across the Empire began declaring independence from Drakoria. Ratugon was one of these planets, yet the fight was long and hard. Joseph Gurman led the army into battle, and created the Praetorians, Ratugon's highly skilled special forces. They won numerous victories against the Terran Empire, and soon, in a treaty, were officially an independent society. Yet, most of the planets who achieved independence became Republics. On Ratugon, society divided into two factions during the formation of the government, royalists, and republicans. It would have led to civil war, had Joseph Gurm not come up with a solution. Ratugon would become a Constitutional Monarchy, and the ground works for the Assembly were laid. Edward Butsan, the leader of the family of governors, was crowned the first King of Ratugon, and Joseph Gurm was elected as its first Chancellor.

Many years had passed, kings came and died. King Edward III was the ruling monarch when he suffered a severe stroke and died suddenly, leaving his only child, Zoey as Queen of Ratugon, she is only 16 years old. The Chancellery was going through elections as well, with one candidate seeming the best. Nathaniel Krumen was once a former Praetorian, who was wounded in combat and honorably discharged. He went into politics, and became the next Chancellor of Ratugon.

Last edited:
imjw28vGHDWO1.jpg

Pax-12, current capital of the Neurax Hives​

Since the complete takeover of the densely populated planet the Neurax Queens have worked feverishly to organize themselves and spread their progeny to the stars. Numerous ships, both of private captains and of the former Corporation that controlled Pax, have already been converted into transports and warships, while the infected fanatics have been armed and ordered to crush the few resistance groups that still linger in the most remote areas of the planet.

The Neurax Queens have already established a puppet Theocracy: the former Corporation is completely gone, replaced by "anointed prophets" who take orders directly from the Queens (the "Avatars of the Holy Worm" according to the infected) and are under their most complete control. These priests are used to ensure that the more complex orders of the Neurax Queens are executed correctly, while the mind control of the individual Worms ensures widespread loyalty and the respect of the most basic demands.

With their slaves under control the Neurax Queens must now see how much the Galaxy has changed since their last attacks and must prepare a general strategy. The Council has now analyzed the Corporation's documents and is discussing how to deal with the single polities that inhabit the current Galaxy. The first meeting of the Council of Neurax Queens since hundreds of years:

"Even after centuries the cattle has not changed. They still foolishly seek richness and glory, war and expansion, only to be destroyed by the harsh nature of the Universe. Fortunately for them our kind can free them from their petty obsessions so that they may finally serve something greater and far more lasting than them, instead of simply waiting for the inevitable end of their meaningless civilizations. What do we know about our future servants?"

"The informations from the Corporation's database were much useful to us, we should have now a complete list of the Galaxy's main species and their locations.
Our nearest target is the Xin Li Empire, where a foolish Emperor suffers from delusions of godhood. His people mistakenly believe that the Heavens can crown the Xin Li rulers and protect their empire, these superstitious mobs will fall easily to our manipulation."

"The hubris of the cattle is sometime beyond belief, in the end even this emperor will end up in the dirt worshiping us and our might, indistinguishable from his servants. Go on."

"We also know that the Xin Li have just decided to go to war with their neighbours, the Allied Clones. Such foolish actions will allow us to prey on both on them while they are weak. If we can take control of this cloning technology we would have at our disposal an almost endless source of expendable meat-shields..."

"In the Galactic South-East we have the Korsen Iavantar, a race who worship actually living Gods. Or so they claim...
This people is famous for their mass pilgrimage, this would be an excellent opportunity for us to spread within their population."

"Is this a pathetic attempt at competition? We know far too well the nature of "Gods" like them and will not be impressed."

"And so even the Gods will bow before us...
Their species will be excellent servants and vessels for our kind, and furthermore we will also gain another proof of our divinity to convince those among the cattle who are still reluctant."

"To our north lies the Network, an isolationist nation controlled by an extremely advanced Artificial Intelligence."

"Machines are useless to us!"

"And therefore they are not on our target list. This make cooperation feasible, for now."

"In the Galactic North we can find several nations: the Hroth, a bunch of mindless brutes, the Diclonius Dominion, no details, and the Republic of Cygni, a petty dictatorship who emphasize stability and order so that their dictators can get even more obscenely rich."

"Brute force didn't stop us. Security can't slow us. Mystery won't scare us.
I don't see anything here that we haven't fought in the past and won."

"In the Galactic East we find the Serene Republic of Voogoonam, a Merchant Republic founded on cowardice and greediness, they are the most distant policy from us. Then we have the Commonwealth of Xarvis and the Bevoo'i Robotics Company. If there is a God of Corruption then it is embodied by the Beevo'i, that's all that there is to say."

"Cattle always run after richness and power, but in their meaningless existence they can only find death and an early grave. We will save those poor souls from their empty quest to give them a true purpose.

Is that all? Excellent then, call the archpriest and we will give him our new orders."

igN8mELq3nKUv.png
From the Mouth of the Gods
igN8mELq3nKUv.png

to the People!

People of Pax-12, our Master has spoken!

The Holy Worm, in His infinite wisdom and mercy, wishes to grant salvation to every people of this Galaxy!
The lost souls who still live in the darkness, oblivious of His holy message, will soon have an opportunity to be enlightened! The Worm, through His most Holy Saints, has demanded us to spread His Word, and we will obey! Therefore, the Holy Synod of the Church of the Holy Worm has unanimously voted in favour to the establishment of the first missionary school of the Holy Worm!

This school will train all willing missionaries to correctly spread the Word of the Holy Worm, it will teach you how to spread the Holy Children of the Worm in the ecosystem of every planet so unfortunate to have not been blessed by their Pious presence, and it will teach you the rites necessary to give illumination to the people who have not yet met the glory of the Worm. The Worm demands us to send Missionaries to every Civilization in the Galaxy and we will not disappoint Him!

Furthermore the Worm demands more soldiers to defend ourselves from those who foolishly wish to oppose Him, more ships to reach every angle of the Galaxy, and more industry to supply our Holy crusaders.

Such is the will of the Worm, and we order to every man and woman on this planet to do everything they can to ensure our victory!
Eternal Salvation awaits the good servants of the Most Holy Worm!​

- Unified message from the Most Holy Church of the Worm God
May His Tendrils be always with you!

"And at the sound of their steps, the first Ark opened, and the sky was split by a pillar of gold. A figure emerged, beside whom even Richun the giant looked like a child; he was clad in white flame that no one could tell where flesh ended and fire began, and spoke with a voice that brought the entire procession to their knees, "See and be moved! I am Aren, the First King, and that which all the lords of your people have shaped themselves after... You are wanderers in a land that should shelter you and before a people that should feed you as family. Therefore let all who follow me learn of the ways and laws which are right and true, so they may live in splendour beneath the generous sky." And with that every man, woman and child rose to follow him, even those with blisters on their soles beginning to weep, and younglings near too tired to cling to their parents' backs. -Extract from the Book of the Absolutes.

Spires_of_the_LDS_Temple_by_clinekurt78.jpg

And with that, the first day of the Great March came to a close. The huge holographic projectors atop the three Ark-housing spires of the grand temple, which moments before were displaying a reconstruction of the great event against the reddening sky, began to spin down with a reverberating hum that could be heard throughout the city, and was in fact worked into the music and hymns that would last well into the night. This was one of the biggest religious ceremonies of the Iakorseni calendar, a three-day commemoration of the discovery of the Iavantar and the dawn of their religion. But it had other significance too; this day was the traditional day of the year when new colonists began the journey to their adopted worlds, and when naval students finished their basic training and for the first time left planetary orbit to study in full-blown naval academies. It is a day of goodbyes, tearful with joy and sadness, and celebrations of the start of a new life as family and strangers alike watch the shuttles, glittering and smoke-tailed, vanish into Kalavantar's dying light.

But where are they destined? The Bevoo'i have earned a measure of respect from the Iakorseni people; in the end, their lot in in the works of civilization and that which improves the lives of the people, which is beautiful in Aren's eyes, but their monolithic dedication to profit and corporation over the simple merit of their work, and their primary arms trade, does not sit well with many. Though of course, none would object to the idea of trading with them-it is another opportunity to send them the great gift of faith, after all. The Allied Clones, however, are near-universally held by the Iakorsen as a shining example of the Absolute Ways, as paragons of order and purpose, though this is tempered by the knowledge that it is a product of genetics more than of belief. Nonetheless, opinions of these former nomads are fairly high throughout the Congregation, and it is more than likely they will earn the support of the Iavantar against the Xin Li.

Further afield, however, the Iavantar find little to admire. The aforementioned Xin Li are a popular, contentious topic of conversation; already news of their outrageous ultimatum has reached the Kalavantar system and sowed the seeds of distrust. Despite their protestions of peace, they practice the art of war not for justice, but the abominable causes of greed and domination. They will soon face Aren's judgement. The Voogoonamese have all of the flaws of the Bevoo'i without any real balancing factor. They are obsessed with mercantile profit and the cloak and dagger, and willing to fight their own over any issue, to the point where it must be regulated by law. Order will have to be brought to them-and luckily, some of their number seem to willingly accept it. Cygni is an empire-wide apostasy against the Absolute Ways. Despite it's "democratic" status, the strings of military dictatorship are easy to see, and widely reviled; no man who masks his despotism with false liberty or who must see the thoughts of his people to feel secure has a right to rule. The same goes for the Hrothmen; heretics who have not only accepted domination of the weak and violence for personal gain, two of the faith's greatest sins, but they have embraced them, and raised their most ambitious conquerer as a god to justify their own bloodthirst. They are enemies of Aren, plain and simple. The Network is a... unique contemporary, and a subject of mass debate. While in theory it is a perfect embodiment of the Iakorseni virtues of unity and purpose, it is nonetheless essentially a tool, a machine made to do work, albeit a thinking one. The suspicion of AI runs as deeply among the Iakorsen as in the other races, but some nonetheless muster a strange admiration for the AI conglomerate. But their opinion of the Neurax hives are shared entirely with their galactic neighbours. They are abominations, slavers of the mind and everything any god-fearing Korsen abhors made flesh. The Iavantari faith does not have demons, but many who have heard reports of the Neurax at work question that point. There is no question; they will burn.

Many will burn before the galaxy learns the Absolute Ways.

Last edited:
An invasion ends, as a Crusade begins.​

After his broadcast the Emperor sat back down and gave a heavy sigh, he saw this as an uncessary war but he needed to show that the Xin Li ruled by might.Though his Wife/Empress/Adviser Empress Gong Ma quickly approached him in the throne room and gave him a scolding.

th
Empress Gong Ma

"Hua what the hell are you doing! War on another civilization, don't you think diplomacy is the best option! I can't believe my father the prime minister thought I should be married to an imbecile like you, you go into a battlefield without thinking of the casualties on our side let alone what can develop between other nations while we fight those clones."

"Ma I understand what you are telling me but, these people would not stand for our Empires influence and within time would declare war on us. So I decided to declare war first and beat them to the punch."

Ma formed her hand into a fist and punched Hua on top of his head so hard the eunuchs could feel it.

"Fool! That does not warrant an invasion of any kind... . But nether the less I have taken the initiative and sent a peace agreement to the allied clones, hopefully since no shots have been fired we will get out of the situation without casualty However I do have some rumors that the allied clones have a fractured government systems where various parties a grasping for power, I do not know if this is a one hundred percent true but, hopefully the insurgents I will send will establish our influence and sway the Allied Clones to be allied and start a trade agreement. Besides the clones are the least of our problems, I have heard some rumors of the nation to our west has a certain something about it that needs our full attention, I will also have my agents look into that as well."

"As always Ma you know what you are doing, well I will just sit back and fix the stability of the country. Hopefully the people won't be pissed at the sudden peace agreement but, a little increased propaganda into building up the industry won't hurt."

Last edited:
The Ascension
It was a pleasant afternoon in the central quarter of Asuliz city, capital of the Diclonious dominion and an Ancient city build some 2000 years into the past.

The always ancient and beautiful palace of the Matriarch of all Diclonii sit upon the Liberation Hill. The palace itself was a fortress in ancient time and continue to be one of the most sturdy and secure places in the whole dominion. On it the Matriarch and her close family reside as well as the main secretary of the government and the powerful Matriarchal Guards, a feared and revered unit of the armed forces, staffed by the best of the best.

It was a Saturday and as customary the palace gardens, art and museum sections were open to the general public to gaze upon and have a good and relaxed time, therefore the security on it was short only of a direct attack upon the Palace by outside forces….it would do nicely a young female though.

As the counter pointed out a good ten thousand guest were inside the open areas at the moment. dozen of guards could be sighted upon the walls of the palaces, probably hundreds more roaming around. Today the Matriarch was known to be in the palace preparing for the night festivities, the most awaited Festival of the Sun had arrived and the city was buzzing. It was the right time.

A young female probably in her twenties, sporting a traditional pink hair and red eyes stood in front of the palace gates. The guard in front of her was informing her of the rules and protocols to follow when inside the grounds and to have a good time with a smile , obviously accustomed to do this every week. The Young female thanked the guard and entered the premise after scanning for hidden weapons, none were found of course, she need not any weapon for what she was about to do.

Inside was full with laughter, kids playing around, people having tea, conversation and being all around happy and unguarded, unaware of the world at large. It disgusted her, the so called Golden Century had make them weak and complacent. It was time to change everything, by starting all here.

The young female smiled and a kid nearby ran crying to his mom scare of her and telling that she looked like a code C. The young mother immediately went to ask her if she felt alright, and tried to sweet talk her to go and ask one of the many doctors for some resting pills. The young girl just smiled and cut her head off. “Mam now i feel much better, but thank you for your concern” said the YG as the head rolled down on the grass.

Immediately a scream went off and the alarm of a code B started to ring. Nearby security forces inmediatly went to stop her and detain her, she let them get close, and even “detain her”, peope started to calm down...it make her smile more, fools can even sense danger to themselves.
Suddenly the 10 guards upon her went flying, spreading blood all the way to their crash with the land and now panic started, security forces rushed to stop her meanwhile she walked and tore apart the “guests” around her, as she fought and killed more and more security forces in hands to hand combat, she announced “The Matriarch dies Today, and a new age will start!”. Everyone froze for a second...attempting such thing was insanity , and had to be stopped, the guest new now that their life were forfeit in the eyes of the security forces and they were on their own.

Soon enough they started to open fire upon the YG, without thinking of the guest they kill hit, but the YG was powerful and fought back unarmed and unharmed killing and destroying anything in her path. Many of the adult guesses tried to defend themselves but it was to no avail, their vestors were pushed aside like leaf in the wind meanwhile their ceased to live.

for ten minutes screams, explosions and gunfire could be hear from the frontal garden sections..then just silence and the alarm ringing at Code A. The palace itself had one into lockdown, and all Matriarchal guards from the back gardens and the in leav time entered defensive positions. The total MG was estimated to be 2500 members, most of them were now deployed in defensive positions behind the internal wall and into the palace itself. So the YG headed towards it.

The guards upon the walls, at an altitude not reachable but for most powerful Vector users were no problem on the YG, who climbed the wall like it was a simple tree, the defensive perimeters were breached and the remained guards sealed and took positions inside the main palace building. All was to no avail, the YG tore through walls, gates, automatic weapons and the MG until she reached the main chamber where the matriarch was.

The most powerful of the MG were standing with her, their grim looks hidden behind their helmets, the matriarch itself sporting the most advanced battlesuits available, custom made for her, something just made for tradition sake...something she never expected to need.

The doors were tore apart and the guard launched themselves against the intruder, but it was their fate to die by her hand and so they did. Now the Matriarch, that had reigned for 40 years the Diclonius Dominion gazed upon the intruder that had ruined the palace and killed so many of her compatriots.

M: “Well hello there Young Girl, i welcome you to my Palace, and ask you to forgive me for killing you, i know is not your fault, but your power was to much for your mind to handle.”

The young Girl started laughing uncontrollably. “You really think i am here as a Code A? High power Diclonii out of control?” “No i am here in all my mind to kill you, and with it the beginning of a new Era for all of us”

M: “So is as a feared not one gone crazy because power, but insane by choice...a mass murder of her own people. Well i will not let you have your way, come at me bitch so i can rip your head off”.

And so the battle between the old and the young started, a battle that demolished the palace in the process, art form a past long lost, artifacts all lose in the battle between the intruder and the Matriarch. The matriarch fought fiercely and with all her power, to avoid what she feared, for she was old and wise and could see clearly the intentions of the intruder. But alas it was to no avail and her life was taken by the intruder, her body dismembered on the battle and scattered around, only her head was found by the time the armed forces had arrived the site. 15 mins had pass since the intruder had started her carnage: the whole 2500 Matriarchal guard had perish, and along with them another 7500 guest and workers of the palace, the intruder was gone, and the Festival became a mourning of the dead matriarch and the initiation of a new tournament. A tournament that ended 3 months later with the victory of an exceedingly powerful young girl, a girl of no noble lineage or known ancestor of powerful abilities, but that never the less had thrashed her competition and make them beg for their life in their final round. All had gone accorded to plan, the New Matriarch Lucy I had ascended to power and with it the end of the Golden Era of isolationism, for the new leader looked at the stars with the same look she had upon entering the palace that afternoon 3 months ago.

((On behalf of our Lord Google Docs and his broken computer))

THE NETWORK

Blue-Bytes.jpg

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Words might have been exchanged, information might have been gathered, or wars declared. Whatever the reason, a change is taking place in the Network's central AI Core.

1: < Import_diplomatic_algorithm >
2: < Indicating_Races >
3: < Import_data >
4: < Calculating_propabilities >
5: < Public_class_polities_report >
6: < Apply_chanes_to_specified> :
(

7: < Bevoo'i : trade_possible_flag >
8: < Xin_Li : distrust_flag >
9: < Allied_Clones: cooperation_propable_flag >
10: < Xarvis: status_unkown >
11: < Diclonus: dangerous_flag >
)
12: < Terminating_diplomatic_algorithm >
13: < Returning_to_normal_functions >

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DIPLOMACY AT WORK

It was the first time ever in the history of the AI that other races were discovered. And to think that they were all different than the race the AI had fought, demanded new information to be gathered for the decisions to be effective. And so, ships carrying ambassadors were sent to all corners of the Duos Galaxy. In each of the polities they arrived, they spoke these words:
" Greetings, < INSERT_RACE_HERE >. We are ambassadors from the Network and we request permission to land on your planet, so that we can exchange information with your leaders about our polities. Peace is our only interest."
But, it was up to the recipients to react to this new situation.

Brief overview over the Empire of Kronesia
((Until I pull myself together and do some more and more in depth))​

The streets where overflowing with people, they were all going on their marry way, some betting on stocks while others starting up businesses or simply going to work. It was a regular day in the Empire and the common people know how to act, the middle class was here and there where merchants, hairdressers, teachers and the like, all going to work and all going about their daily lives. There were a few upper class citizens but they were scares in this area, to be seen among people of lower standing was often thought disgraceful unless public events and tradition dictated otherwise. There were a few guards standing around and keeping the peace but not too much where needed and they would often leave their posts to talk with the locals, it was one of the better neighborhoods that we find ourselves in. Kids going to school and parents working, they are the backbone of the Empire, not far from here there was an Imperial academy for the Army and Fleet, the fleet was the pride of the Empire, it was large and due to the Empires focus on the outward expansion and military power then people in the Imperial Fleet where often seen as up standing citizens serving the Empire. It wasn’t easy to become an officer in the Imperial fleet, it was something that took years to achieve and held a great honor, and even a better paycheck it was due to this that many of the brightest minds came from the military academies and after serving their time in the navy then moving on to other high paying jobs or staying with the fleet for further years and serving the Empire.

Down below where the lower levels of the empire, there where gangs and other criminal activity here and was heavily frowned upon to be a part of, yet it gave outcasts in society a home and a family even if it was a different one. Unlike the rest of the Empire, down in the slums the people didn’t care if you were an alien or slave as long as you where useful and could provide, the aliens often used it for organizing riots and the gangs fought for control. Since the coronation of the current Emperor the military has been sent to reestablish control in the slums, what previously had been only gang wars had started an entire military conflict on the lower levels with both tanks, missiles and aircraft among other high end military grade equipment on the military side supporting the Imperial Legions to regain control. Despite all of this it has proven to be highly difficult for the Empire to access control in the slums but they have been able to make some progress and secured a few zones.

Up far above the skies the rich where holding parties, the nobles showing off their wealth to their peers in hopes for gaining more prestige and that their name would reach the Emperor. They had servants from the lower classes and slaves alike, they wore the clothes with pride and thought themselves so far above the rest in both income and intelligence. What many seemed to forget was that for many decades the nobility had lived of grants from the Emperors and keeping that as their income source, they did not hold the power they previously had and would be torn apart if the Emperor didn’t protect them then the mob would tear them apart so quickly that they couldn’t even call upon their servants to protect them.

Above them all where the Emperor, he sat in his palace surrounded by courtiers, dukes, lords, governor-generals. While it is said that the Emperor rules, he rarely acts on his own without the advice of his council and generals, they hold a greater power than they let on and is the true power behind the throne.

Venicemodernrepublic_zps39d803c1.jpg

The darkness surrounding the ship was all engulfing, only punctuated by the frail light of distant stars. The ship seemed to move at a slow pace through the cosmos, until one realized its size. It moved with the creaking finality of a force of nature, a force of god. Aboard this force was a pulsing multitude of creatures and computers, all whizzing and whirring, laughing and crying, a heartbeat in the dead of space. One of the twinges of this heartbeat, a diplomat by the name of David Livingstone, is at his desk. The desk is an ancient affair, an antique built of the wood of Mocanca Tree more then three centuries ago. On his desk are papers, books, and PDFs, all haphazardly strewn to one side. A single lamp illuminates the doctor in the otherwise dark room.

Livingstone is a young man, in his late twenties by human standards, and yet premature lines are already etching into his usually vibrant face. In his hands is a diplomatic computerized document, one of several he keeps with him on his travels. In it are several highly sensitive secrets, secrets that if leaked, would lead to the downfall of his career, and the current government. He sighs and rubs his blood-rimmed eyes, tired from the long journey. He rereads the statements made with the various races over the last few days, and makes particular note of the more important ones. Among them is the recent negotiations with the Bevoo'i Robotics Company, which reads as follows;

Greeting from the diplomatic embassy! With the dark and tumultuous times in the universe, the Parliament at VooGooNam as approved the following treaty, to be negotiated upon. While this is not a formal alliance offer, we do hope it will foster our relationship, stimulate trade, and, if all works out, eventually lead to one.

We, the Serene Republic of Voogoonam, in order too foster our growing relationship with you, the Bevoo'i Robotics Company (BRC), propose the following accord:
1. The BRC and the Serene Republic will engage in no hostilities, towards one another.
2. In the occurrence of any hostility with the Neurax Hives, and the Neurax Hives only, both parties will find themselves participants in such a war. Failure to do so will act as a de-facto and de-jure casus belli, the breaking off of any diplomatic contact, and will lead to a declaration of war pending the end of the conflict.
3. Markets between our two nations will be free, as detailed in a later agreement.
4. In the event that we wish to expand upon this agreement, add other members, or simply bring it to a halt, both parties must agree.​

Livingstone smiled as he thought of that particular diplomatic exchange. It had gone extremely smoothly, and had cemented Voogoonam relationship with the BRC for years to come. Next on the document was the particular case of The Xin Li Empire. He frowned in frustration at the enigma. It just doesn't make sense, he thought, why would the empire declare war and sue for peace on the same day? Whatever the reason, the empire is playing a deep game, one that we have barely scratched the surface on. He shook his head, and moved on to the next item, the recent diplomatic ambassador sent by the Network. He had some misgivings with dealing with the AI, but he would always take the diplomatic option first. Finally, his thoughts turned to the source of his worries, the continued silence of the Republic of Cygni. They had been waiting outside Cygni territory for at least a week now, and the blatant evasion of proper diplomatic etiquette was becoming more painfully obvious by the day. Tension was running high in the crew, who missed their homes and families back in the republic. Speak of the devil, thought Livingstone, I can hear one coming now,

The man's boots echoed down the narrow corridor, where he was ushered into the diplomat's room.
"Sir, I believe you should come to the bridge. We've just been hailed by Cygni. It seems they've accepted our request for a diplomatic delegation to visit the planet..."

Last edited:
To the Serene Republic of Voogoonam from Minister of Foreign Affairs Jacob Goodwhich of Ratugon.

Doge, my Chancellor has asked me to request negotiations between the Republic and Ratugon. The Chancellor asks you to meet him on Ratugon in the following weeks for talks of trade and diplomatic relations between our two great nations. The Chancellor wants these talks to lead to better friendships between Voogoonam and Ratugon.

-Minster of Foreign Affairs Jacob Goodwhich on Behalf of Chancellor Nathaniel Krumen.

Pstha ranKyo Hompf ran his hands through his facetecles in thought while Mars as quickly and quietly as possible tried to do everything and more on his benefactor's behalf. After all, he had wives and a child to protect and nurture. As such he did not even bat an eyelash when Homf swung wildly around to be inches from Mars' face in yet another failed attempt to elicit surprise from the secretary extraordinaire. Slightly put off by yet another failed attempt, Homf slid back into his floating Couchomobile (tm) and asked the question Mars was waiting for.

"So ... they all love us?" Mars shrugged at this in his own fashion, hands going forwards in motion with his shoulders going upwards, "they trust us to be exactly as we are, which is more than they can say about everyone else."

Mars groaned internally as he saw the facetecles start to wiggle with excitement. "You are saying Mars that they expect us to be as we are, unless we are not as we are. If we are not as we are, then we can confound them with the ways in which we are not against their perceptions of what we are ... unless they start to expect we would not as we are against their wishes in prder to no longer be as we are. Then they would assume we are not what we are and correctly assume we are always what we are not, which we are. Wait, what are we? Mars, how did you get to this line of thought! It's preposterous!" The mental anguish of this chaotic conundrum caused Homf's sweaticles to come out to assist in cooling the increasingly spherical alien down.

"Yes, anyways," Mars flipped open his notebook "we have a note from the Network, crazy fellows, a treaty to sign with the Goos and apparently everyone thinks we are a nation. What shall I do sir?" Mars gave a little bow that he knew always resulted in a rather rushed, if shrewd and capable, decision by Homf.

"Hmpf" snorted the Enethean, not unlike his name, "I say welcome the bots, sign the treaty, and let everyone keep on assumptions. Less we show, the more we know, eh Mars?" The Enethean gave a jolly jab to Mars jugular, still unsure (as many are) of what does what in the human body. After a couple minutes of gasping and smiling to keep his dignity and not rail at his boss, Mars left to achieve what he was told.

SMRT.jpg

Attention [AI] of the [Network].

We, [humble peddlers of metal and lead], are willing to [open negotiations] for a [free trade agreement] between the [Network] and the Bevoo'i Robotics Company. We invite you to the [planet] of [Arootha] to discuss and exchange [information] in a [friendly and peaceful] manner*.

*Any and all espionage, sabotage, proliferation of sentience, littering or violence shall result in immidiate terminiation and deconstruction as per Enthean Law #4512-2S3E/779 and Gyakk Terms and Agreements of Peaceable Parties #30.L3R.

SMRT.jpg

Attention [diplomats] of the [Serene Republic of VooGooNam].

We, [the Bevoo'i Robotics Corporation], are willing to [agree] to a [free trade agreement] between the [Serene Republic of VooGooNam] and the Bevoo'i Robotics Company. We invite you to the [planet] of [Gyaak] to discuss and exchange [signatures] in a [friendly and peaceful] manner regarding the treaty*.

*Any and all espionage, sabotage, proliferation of sentience, littering or violence shall result in immidiate terminiation and deconstruction as per Enthean Law #4512-2S3E/779 and Gyakk Terms and Agreements of Peaceable Parties #30.L3R.

CiWQd2P.png

뱈두 연방 공화국
Baekdu Yeonbang Konghwaguk / Federal Republic of Baekdu
National Anthem: Do You Hear The People Sing?

Fellow citizens,

I have positive news to report. The President of the United Colonial Governments and the High Ruler of the Umaja Commonwealth have agreed to our summit meeting in the Savhasneos System, to be held on 29 Prarial, An. 20. We seek to increase trade between the democratic governments of Unos Galaxy and ensure that the flame of revolution that burns bright in each of us shall not be extinguished. Together, we shall ensure that justice will prevail.

긴 공화국 살기! / Long live the Republic!

Hahm Jeemin, Foreign Minister of the Federal Republic of Baekdu