[Forum Game] Evolve A Blob to Greatness: The Evolutionary Suggestion Game

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well since we're going towards the wondrous and glorious sky that is a really great and stuff, then how about better immune system cells?

Fixed.

I'm sure we totally wouldn't be affected by an airborne disease/virus if we don't have a very good immune system.

Jeez, guys, calm down. We need to adapt to stay ahead of the game. Just because we're heading on land doesn't mean we'll be also in the lake. Amphibious is where we're headed, and I for one think that it is a good compromise.

Well since we're going towards land then how about better immune system cells?

+1

Suggestion: develop a respiratory system that can allow us to breathe both outside and inside of water, we will become a rudimentary Amphibian.

Suggestion: Make the stomach internal instead of external. As we edge towards land I can only see an external stomach system being a hindrance.

+1

Oh, crap. I forgot a very important one!

Osmotic regulation: The balance of salts in our internal fluid is most likely very delicate. If our new lake has conditions less salty than the ocean, we will be continuously absorbing water through osmosis, forcing us to expend considerable energy filtrering and expelling the excess water (if we survive at all).

I have made two suggestions already, and so this isn't one. It would be prudent if someone else were to make a suggestion not too much unlike it though.

Suggestion: The ability to twist the whole body while one specific section is stuck in place. This should allow us to burrow into land.

Suggestion: Much harder spines and spikes, so that we can burrow through even tougher rock.

+1 to both.

Suggestion: Improved pack instinct, so that the Hunters can hunt together.
Suggestion: Armored scales, for obvious reasons.

((Which suggestiona dont have votes yet ? I will vote for those so chance at failure shrinks.))

"Developing a nose. If we want to be able to take in as much oxygen as possible while on land, we will need a nose. Absorption from the atmosphere will not be enough."
"Rudimentary Digestive tract. As far as I'm aware, our jet will soon lose much of its usefulness. Why not use it as a pouch for our stomach?"
"Increased number of photosynthesizing cells."
"Larger photosynthesis cells and can live longer just using it - seeing as all the large prey is dying out and it might take time to move to the surface we should work on getting a reliable temporary method of collecting energy"
"Parasitic cells. Replace the male cell reproduction with parasite cells that can be sprayed and spread to other animals and plants, so that they may sap energy from their host."
"Toxic fumes. Just as with parasitic cells, the Hunter can now spray toxic fumes from above so that it can kill its enemies from far away."
"Armored scales, for obvious reasons."

Any of these would be helpful.

((LIVE LIVE
Please!!))