• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
4th day of Last Seed....

...Worse than Death

Jacob ran through a flowery meadow. His daughter ahead of him, called out gleefully. "Catch me, daddy!" Jacob's legs burned and the sun was warm on his face, he couldn't be happier. Despite his best efforts, Melia stayed just out of his reach.

"How did you get so fast?" Laughed Jacob has he dodged roots and rocks to reach for his daughter. Looking up, Jacob could see they had now reached the woods that bordered the meadow. The tree's loomed darkly overhead and Jacob could sense a danger there. Melia's flowing blond hair disappeared in the shadows of the trees. "Melia!" Called Jacob, running as fast as he could after his daughter. "Don't go in there. Stop!"

Jacob tripped on a root and fell face first into the dark woods. He looked behind him, the meadow had disappeared and was replaced by endless dark woods. Looking up, black night sky peaked through the leaves' canopy. "Melia?!" Jacob called. His mind raced in a frantic pace, he climbed to his feet and jogged through the forest. "Meliaaaa!"

1152_13260354854-tpfil02aw-23697.jpg

Jacob felt himself being drawn deeper into the woods. The trees became more gnarled and dead, secreting a foul black sap as his feet reluctantly stepped further into the forest. He finally came to a clearing. Between two black tree's Jacob saw Melia. She was sitting on the forest floor, her back to him. Jacob charged through forest, a sense of relief quickening his pace. "Melia!"

He leaned down, and wrapped his arm around her small shoulders. "Don't ever do that again!" Jacob sobbed.

Melia laughed and pointed forward. "Look, Daddy!"

Jacob's tearing eyes followed her pointed finger. She was looking down into a shallow clearing lined with rocks. On a bed of underbrush was a fine wolf fur cloak. The cloak covered some kind of rolling hill. Jacob took a step down into the clearing, he could now discern that someone was underneath, moving around beneath the cloak. Another step forward, and a naked foot peeked out of the blanket. It was slender, a woman's foot. Jacob stepped back with a sudden realization.

"No!"

There were two underneath the cloak. Clenching his jaw, knowing exactly what he would find underneath, he slowly pulled the cloak off. A fat disgusting man, naked and covered with hair, much akin to a bear, pumped his foul body over top another. Underneath, whimpering and moaning was his wife.

"What's Mommy doing, Daddy?"

"How.... How could you?" Asked a voice that may have been Jacob's.

The fat man laughed... "Leave us, peasant! Your Lord command's it!" His wife laughed underneath him. Even as he cut into their bodies with hungry fangs and devoured their organs and life's-blood, they still laughed.

Looking up from their laughing corpses, Jacob spied his daughter, smiling a sharp smile.

Last edited:
letter to Commander of the light forces:

--Good afternoon my steem lord
-First i congratulate you in your new crown

Now to the motive of this letter: I announce that because difference in ideas that are irreconcilable and as many here hold and unjustified hate for my esteem person i wont be asking to lead a part of the army and will refuse any such position if given. Second I announce that i hereby stop taking orders from the commander of the light army and detach myself from it. I will continue of course supporting the war but instead i will lead my soldiers as an independent unit.

I hope you have a great day
King Kvothe Kalare of the nordlands.

The Sultanate of Hroniden
300px-flag_of_the_byzantine_empire.jpg

Ruler: His Royal Majesty, Ṣalāḥ al-Dīn I, Sultan of Hroniden, Shah of Sahran, Emir of Miṣr, Lord of the Amunra, Guardian of Mutikabir, Defeater of the Mad Emperor, Rightful Emperor of Hroniden and Protector of the Realm

Laws of Succession: Agnatic-Cognatic Open

Heir to the Sultan and all His Possessions:
Nasir al-Din Ayyubid

Royal Council of Hroniden

Marshal of Hroniden and Lord-General of His Majesty's Army: Najm al-Din Ayyubid

Chancellor of Hroniden: His Highness, Asad Rostani, Shah of Herasnia

Chancellor of the Royal Household: Al-Aziz Uthman

Steward of Hroniden: Vacant

Champion of His Majesty and Lord-Captain of His Majesty's Own Royal Mamluks: Vacant​

OOC: I'm making a more detailed IC about the history of the Sultanate and it's Politics but I thought I'd keep that seperate

Last edited:
4th day of Last Seed....

Among the Counsels of the Dark

Jacob opened his eyes. The burning memory of the horrific dream still in his mind. Pushing up from his elbows, Jacob leaned up to a sitting position and took stock of his surroundings. He was inside a large pavilion, the silken fabric of the great tent was lined with Elven runes. Racks to his left sported fine weapons and a suit of obsidian armor, while to his right were wash basins, casks of ale, foodstuffs, shelves of books and a large bed. This was Qylan's tent, he knew, but it seemed it could belong to any other lord of Agorath.

The flap entrance to the tent whipped open to reveal a gloomy morning. Or is it dusk? It is impossible to tell in these forsaken lands. In walked Qylan, dressed in unassuming leathers and duel swords at his back. Following the Dark Lord was the grey skinned Orc Jacob recognized, Snaz, and another Orc. This one stood seven feet tall, green of skin with rugged black hair and wore armour, black as night. Then entered a man, he was the pale man he had met the day before. He wore fine silver ordained armor and a red cape.

Qylan led them to a large table in the center of the room, unrolls a map and lays it flat on the table. The lords that followed him in seem hesitant.

The large orc fixes his yellow slanted eyes on Jacob and barks, "What is this prisoner doing here?!"

Snaz growls at Jacob beside the larger Orc, and the pale man turns to Qylan, "Is this wise, My Lord?"

Qylan, with his back to Jacob and showing little interest only smooths the map over the table. "Pay him no mind. He is my thrall, and of little consequence."

The others still seem hesitant and voice more objections. "If you say so," says the large Orc, the dim torchlight revealing a scar over his forehead. "But I don't trust slaves, they only wish to stab you in the back."

"Indeed," returns Qylan, "but heed him not. I need your minds focused on the coming battle." The others agreed, and continued their plans.

Jacob's blood seems to burn through his body. He is weak and exhausted, but he struggles to remain conscious and strains his throbbing neck in vain to catch a glimpse of the map, to no avail.

Qylan points down to a point on the map. "Here. Azure's Ridge. It is where we met them before, at the Battle of Faltering Light. It is the only passage open to them if they hope to reach the Basin before winter, and it is here where we shall make our stand."

"What of the desert men?" Questions Snaz. "Why not just attack their fortress in the Wilds and kill them all in one swoop?" Yes you fools, you parasites! Follow the will of that fool Orc!

The pale man in silver armour speaks up. "And let the enemy reinforcements encircle us or make for the basin? I think not."

"We are outnumbered," barks the large Orc, apparently less of a fool this his smaller cousin. "It would be foolish to attack them, I suggest we set up a good solid defense"

"I agree," says Qylan.

The large Orc points to a spot on the map. "We should set up archers and mages on the ridge so they can harass the enemy from afar as they aproach"

Qylan looks up from the map at the massive Orc. "My thoughts exactly, Lord Luk'av." Qylan looks back down at the map, tracing his finger along several points. "I shall command this force from the rear, while the bulk of our force moves down the ridge to assault the enemy in range of the ridge, and hold them there." The golden eyes of Qylan look up to his commanders. "Lord Luk'av, you will lead the left flank."

The ugly green Ork nodded. "Are my forces going to be reinforced? I do not command a large army."

"I will shift some of my company, to supplement your ranks, let us hope we get aid from Lords Ra'Gru and Zephfer," says Qylan, his gold eyes darkening.

"Why are they not here?" Piped the small grey skinned Snaz.

"The Necronomicon." Says the pale man, his white face then becoming flushed with embarrassment. Qylan's golden eyes bore into the man.

"What is that?" Asked the Towering Ogre named Luk'av.

Reagear shrugged. "Tis a book of ancient power, or so its said."

The Orc muttered something under his breath, but the cold gaze of Qylan persisted. "Nevermind this book, and the folly of men and mir who chase it" hisses the Elf-Lord. "Set your mind to the battle and take the right flank, Ser Reagear."

The pale Ser Reagear bowed.

"Have you heard from your Lord, Ser Reagear?" Asked Qylan. "Does he send swords, and the men to wield them?"

"My Lord has promised 5000 men to the Basin."

"I will believe that when I see it."

The pale man narrowed his eyes. "King Ashtul's word is his bond!"

"But of course.." Hissed Qylan mockingly.

"If I may suggest,My Lord" begins Luk'av, drawing their attention back on the map. "We could use prisoners, mounted on stakes to lower the morale of the enemy, or spill their guts before battle starts within view of their ranks." Sick fuck!

"Yes. A prudent measure, Lord Luk'av." Agrees Qylan.

"What of the center flank?" Asks Snaz, gnashing his teeth together in anticipation.

"We shall leave that open for now, and hope it draws the laden feet of other lords who have yet to come to the battle. Captain Snaz, you shall send scouts to track movements, and overwatch of the Basin, I leave to Arkzar."

Snaz growled begrudgingly. "As you wish, Sire."

"Hm a good plan." Says Luk'av, Reagear nodded in agreement.

"If there is nothing else, My Lords, you are dismissed."

The Lords salute and diminish from the tent as Qylan turns and sets his golden eyes upon Jacob...

Lord Qylan The Fallen calls for reinforcements in the coming battle, and offers the command of the center flank to a Dark Lord who brings relief!

Last edited:
A mist within the Seeing Stone swirls. on the other side a Dark presence can be felt.

Dark Lordsss.... My child holds a secret that must not fall into the hands of the enemy. In the land of Wallachia, in the far east, is an ancient fortress, the seat of power to the ancient House Drakwyla. Go there. Make safe the castle from the enemy, do whatever is necessary. The lord of that land has outlived his usefulness. Do what must be done. So say I, Dreagon, Mouth of the Dark One.

The Vampire Quest is Open to Dark Players

((I shall be writing the IC for the vamp quest tomorrow. Anyone who would like to contribute to the IC can find me on IRC tomorrow at 12:00 pm eastern time,))

Last edited:
letter to Commander of the light forces:

--Good afternoon my steem lord
-First i congratulate you in your new crown

Now to the motive of this letter: I announce that because difference in ideas that are irreconcilable and as many here hold and unjustified hate for my esteem person i wont be asking to lead a part of the army and will refuse any such position if given. Second I announce that i hereby stop taking orders from the commander of the light army and detach myself from it. I will continue of course supporting the war but instead i will lead my soldiers as an independent unit.

I hope you have a great day
King Kvothe Kalare of the nordlands.

((just want to remind you, Alex, that as a King you have an opportunity to bolster your forces by performing a diplo order within your kingdom. A diplomatic mission to rally men-at-arms among your vassals could see a bonus of up to 6000 troops for one turn. Unfortunately you are not a diplomat, so this wont open up a new flank, but it could help protect you from casualties to your personal army.))

((Attention Lords of Agorath! I shall begin writing the IC for the Quest in Wallachia tomorrow. If you have not stated so already, let me know in the main thread ASAP if you will be lending your champion for the Quest, whether you be Light, and investigating a cure or Dark, and keeping the cure from enemy hands!))

((Again, I will be on IRC tomorrow at 12:00 pm eastern time, that twelve hundred hours eastern time. Be there if you want in the joint IC action.))

It was on a full moon when the air felt like a ice rubbing agaisnt ones face, Zephfer Drow King of the Dark Elf's looked upon the moons bright light. It brought back many memories of his past, from when he killed his half brother and step mother, his father, and even his beloved wife Aelia she was his light and no one would be able to take her place. She was also the focal point of which Zephfer could of learned to love humans, instead of killing them out of hatred.

Aelia Zephfers wife (Mother of Zephfan and Zephfa) High Elf
images

It was many years ago when Zephfer was only twelve years old, his father was out uniting Balendreil under one banner during his fathers conquest Zephfer was used to unite a marriage alliance between another family, so his father could gain a powerful ally it was a lord of south Berandreil who had a daughter by the name of Aelia who will become Zephfers future wife. When they were both introduced Zephfer was a shy and didn't talk to much to Aelia but she did not like silent people so she always scolded him if he didn't talk to her allot, she also showed him the inner beauty of things making them both happy and filled with joy. Four years later they were officially married at this time Zephfers mother died and his father remarried quickly to a human woman from the Nordlands, Zephfer didn't like the choice his father made and on occasion told his wife Aelia his feelings about it, but she made sure that he wouldn't do anything he would regret. But when she was not present Zephfer would tell his father that it isn't right for his family blood to be mixed with humans, and with great anger his father threatened him constantly that if he did not stop it he would replace him as the heir this made him keep silent.

He secluded in comfort with his wife Aelia. which lead for her to giving birth Zephfan after a few months. Then another event happened a new born son was brought to this world, through Zephfers step mother, but the shocking news is that after the child's birth the human advisers to his fathers council suggested that he should replace Zephfer as heir and like a cutting knife the scar that his father would place on his back would be so deep in his hatred towards humans. Aelia decided to try to get her father in law to give Zephfer back his throne by teaching Zephfer to show humility to humans and to see the best in them and it was showing Zephfer started to show kindness to humans and giving great deeds of kindness around his fathers realm, both Zephfer and Aelia were happy and when Zephfer turned eighteen years old his wife gave birth to Zephfa. Everything was going well till the humans in his fathers counsel started to worry about this change, and that if Zephfer gets back the throne they will not have any power in Balendreil so they had to stop it by any means necessary. So they secretly paid off some Nord's to sneak in and invade Balendreil and do a raid, they sent a message up north that would soon be the Kalare territory of which the Kalare dynasty owns today. Everything was going as planned till Zephfers spies figured out their plan and warned Zephfer while he was on his week long hunt a little bit far from home, he received word and rushed quickly back to Balendreil but he was too late the siege was already finished and the Nords driven away. But when he reached the castle he saw a dead Elven woman laying dead on the ground as the moon shined full on her body, he doubted the thought that it was her and fooled himself that it was just a servant. As he turned her body over it was Aelia his wife her eyes, block as coal as her torso was stricken with an axe he cried and gave a huge yell into the night and said these very words.

Zephfer:"As the GODS AS MY WITNESS IN THE TIME THAT IS TO COME!!! I SHALL MAKE EVERY HUMAN PAY THE PAIN MY LOVE HAS WENT THROUGH SIXTY-SIX TIMES NO MATTER WHAT THE COST IS TO MY SKIN, MY SOUL, OR MY MORALITY I WILL KILL EVERY SINGLE HUMAN THAT OPPOSES THE MIGHT OF THE ELVEN RACE I SWEAR ON IT EVEN IF IT COSTS ME MY LIFE!!!!!!

Afterwards Zephfer would go on to follow his word to the letter, and commits the horrible atrocities that Aelia tried to avoid but her actions were not in vain for the most of it. As he looks into the full moon and remembers of what could of been, and wish's that she would return to him and bring peace to his life. But until then he must place his final revenge against the only standing enemy that had plagued his life for so long, and he will make sure that will be the final thing he would do before he would pass from this world.

Drow King Zephfer of the Dark Elfs now:
images

25 gold chests arrive at the Black Island with an attached note

Build me a shrine
-Balthar Birch

OOC: I am lazy

Last edited:
Ugor of Bravengrad shall join The Vampire Quest.

Build Shrine on Dark island for 25 gold.

Order tribe shaman Brom to gather troops to join defense of light basin.

Deagrin Wrothiron announces his selections for officers in the Army of Light

Jarl Alfodr of Frostverd will command the left flank

Lord-Commander Gerald of Westelli shall command the center

High King Deagrin Wrothiron will command the Reserves

Sultan Saladin Ayyubid will command the right flank

King Asharian Krestarii will be called upon to use his diplomatic skill to muster reinforcements

Justinius Celestian will serve as master of whisperers and spymaster

Also, as High King, Deagrin Wrothiron calls his vassals in House Goldtooth to march to join the army of light with all their strength, and calls upon the other dwarves and all peoples of Highathar to send whatever help they can.

((You may wish to hold off on selecting your commanders until you have the report of who is present for the battle. I know some of you have been holding off on war orders until you find out the outcome of the quest - I am afraid this wont work as champions cant realistically complete the quest before armies are mobilised. War Orders must be in on Saturday 12 pm eastern. Kings, I suggest you give orders to your vassals and begin your strategies for the coming turn - you may wait until after Saturday to give orders))

Fith Day of Last Seed...

Treating with Qylan

geralt_of_rivia_by_olivegbg-d5y8vvh.jpg

Jacob had slipped back into a fitful sleep, dreaming of nothingness. When he awoke, he found that Qylan had returned. He slung a dead deer from over his back and onto the table. Where in the world he would have found a deer in this dead forsaken land, Jacob could never guess. Slipping a dagger out of his belt, Qylan commenced cutting into the soft flesh of the deer, letting blood and gore seep out onto the ground. Looking around Jacob saw that he had been moved. or rather all Qylan's things had been moved. The armor, the large bed, the books, all had been taken from the tent.

Qylan's golden eyes caught Jacob's confusion. "Dawn is approaching, and I never sleep in the same place twice, when in the field."

Jacob struggled to sit up. His entire body ached, and he was incredibly weak. The chains that bound over his body weighed heavily upon him. His mouth salivated as the dark blood of the deer splashed out on the ground. The Elf-Lord grinned as he caught the hunger on Jacob's face. "You must be hungry," he smiled. Taking a cup, from the last shelf that remained in the tent, Qylan punctured the neck of the deer, a geyser of blood emptied into the clay vessel until it slowed to a stream and spilled out on the floor. Qylan strode in front of Jacob and held the blood filled cup in front of his face.

Jacob imagined himself grasping the cup and draining it into his mouth - the rich taste and warmth filling his stomach. As soon as his hunger came, it left, and Jacob retched out on the floor. Qylan laughed, taking the drink away. "Perhaps you are not ready for that, yet."

Jacob wiped bile from his chin with his bound wrists. "Why not just kill me?"

Qylan sheathed the dagger and began peeling back the skin of the dead animal. "Kill you? The heir of Ecclestiasties? No, no. That will not do. It was your ancestor that banished the Dark One from the world, so it must be you who brings Him back."

Jacob spat the taste of vomit from his mouth. "What makes you think I will have any part in that?"

Qylans golden eyes flickered with amusement. "You will not have a choice."

The head of the mercenary spun, he dropped down on his elbows. "So the Dark One is not here? But I saw him... I mean on the battlefield... you..."

"That was not the Dark One, that was Dreagon, the Vampire Lord. Mouth of the Dark One, and His regent here on Agorath." Qylan seemed to relish in Jacob's ignorance. "Dreagon has walked the world since the Age of Mythos. Once a mighty Elf who sought to usurp the power of the Gods. Humbled, Dreagon took to worshipping the Dark One, and for his service he was made immortal, and the Dark One's chief general. Making his home deep within the Haunted Forest, a den of weak elves and men at the time, Dreagon slowly blessed it over the millennia, and sent the fools that dwelled there running in fear - the wise and strong who stayed behind were gifted into becoming vampires. Like the Dark One, Dreagon cannot be destroyed. Fearful mortals banished him in the Age of Heroes, and again during the height of the Empire. But he always returns."

"What of my men? Why this vendetta against the Snake Men?"

Qylan grunted as he peeled the hide of the deer to expose the pink flesh underneath. "The Snake Men were once known as the Berein. An ancient race of men that dwelled in the Haunted Forest, before it became a dark place. They built a mighty kingdom during the age of heroes, but had since fallen. With them no more, it is only you Dreagon wants. Believe me, if it was up to me, you would be dead already slaver."

It was now Jacob's turn to laugh. "You would call me a slaver? Is everything your doing about freedom then?"

"Of course it is!" Snapped Qylan. "Look at all I've accomplished! Had all this power not been mine, slavery would still be bickered about in that stagnant Hall of Lords. One need only look at Zephfer. He was lost, his people in chains. And now? He has the power to set things right."

"He is a power hungry mad-man who seeks to enslave all, as are you!"

Qylan hissed. "Enslave those who would seek to put us in chains only!"

"Is that what this is about? Revenge? What of the elves whom died on the battlefield? Or Eylinn whose neck you nearly crushed, what did they do to deserve vengeance?"

The elf emptied the organs and entrails of the dear in a wicker basket on the ground. "You do not understand."

"What was it?" Did you want her? Know that you can't have her, so thought to kill her?!"

With a sudden flash of steel, Qylan unsheathed his dagger, holding it menacingly in the air. "I would have never killed her!"

"You sought to turn her."

"Yes." Qylan began cutting flanks of meat off the deer's flesh, tossing them into the basket. "The Order of Light... I lost everything when I joined them. My House, the possibility of a wife, a child. I forsook everything." His eyes darkened. "But you, a slaver mercenary, you get it all. Gold, whores, and a child. Eylinn... She is so strong. A leader of armies, and at her age! Imagine what she could become. She could be the daughter I've never had." Qylan stopped cutting the meat and placed his hands on the table, bowing his head with a sigh, his long white hair falling in front of his face.

"You're sick. How well do you even know this girl? A sniveling self-entitled brat, if you ask me," said Jacob, propping himself back up into a sitting position.

"I know more than you know, and when next I meet her on the battlefield, she will come willingly into my arms."

"You mean..."

"Yes. By winter, she will be as I. A child of Dreagon." Qylan pushed himself up off the table, his eyes steady as they look at Jacob. "I love her."

Jacob returned his gaze. "You love the idea of her, Qylan the Fallen."

The Elf smiled and thrust the dagger deep into the surface of the tabletop. "You are wrong, we will be together, I have seen it."

"What lies and illusions have you been shown? What mad visions have the Dark bid before your eyes to twist you so?"

"I have been shown only the truth. As have you. I will gain a daughter, while you... you will lose one." With the last words uttered by Qylan sinking into Jacob like daggers, the Elf turned and left, carrying the basket of meat with him. The smell of cooking venison and feasting Orcs lulling Jacob into another fitful sleep.

Last edited:
Diplo order: Lords of Nordland head my call its time to stop working the fields! take your sword and armor and follow me to war!! march with me and i promise you victory!! take your arms my lord and follow your liege to eternal glory!! (recruiting vassal troops)

As Justinus Celestian arrives, he speaks with his army commanders. It does not take long, before those outside the tent hears a yell of anger.

"FOR THAT INSULT I SHALL SLAUGHTER HIS FAMILY! I SHALL MAKE HIS BLOODLINE EXTINCT!"

It takes the army commanders a bit of effort to calm their leader down enough to respond a bit more logical.

"Exactly how were they able to take dark tainted prisoners? I thought the orders were purification."

The army commander lowers his head.

"It was my fault, my lord. I carry all responsibility for that action. I was informed by some of other commanders that they thought there were a cure..." Knight Commander Alexandros informs his liege.

In a swift move, faster than Alexandros can react, Justinus moves in and puts a dagger in the weak spot between the chest armour and the arm guards. Alexandros drops to the ground, instantly dead. The 3 lower ranked commanders move theirs hands to their weapons, but before they have time to draw them, Justinus has made a leg sweep, dropping one of them, then as part of the same move swings his leg directly into the chest of the second commander, who falls back. The third commander has his sword half way out of the sheet as he finds himself with the pointed end of the dagger right in front of his eye.

"I am sure you will not make the same mistake, Knight Commander Basilius..."

The commander looks quite frightened, gesturing to the other two commanders to stand down.

"Very well, what is done is done. Send a message to the Kalare camp. Inform them that I am not under his authority and if he presumes it so, he is mistaken. If anything like that ever happens again, his life is forfeit, and his dynasty will die out!"

He swiftly leaves the tent, summoning a messenger on the way.

"Send word to Wrothiron that the majority of my forces are his to command, and I shall accept the position of master of whisperers."

With that said, Justinus retreats to his own tent, still fuming in anger.

Justinus Celestian accepts the position of Spymaster of the Grand Army and his forces are under the command of the Lord Commander of said army.

Rumors, Hope, Happiness and truth

The annulment of Salve trade pact came as a surprise to many specially the slaves as rumors started flying through the city almost immediately thanks to the cryptic words at the end of the notice.

Slaves all over the city and its lands were abuzz as many had interpreted the end of their slavery was coming, never before had anyone seen slaves with such a happy attitude. They could feel in the air, in their masters and owners, Slavery was soon to end.

Meanwhile people in the city feared that this was true and the possible consequences of it. Would the big slave owners just give them up? Would they revolt? And such questions were in the head of most of the citizens..t hough many knew a revolt would be futile and only serve to destroy many families as no one could really fight the Kalares in the city this was well known.

Fears and hopes grew exponentially as the biggest, richest and influential slave owners were call one by one to separate meetings with the new de facto rulers of Kalare, The Kalare Twins and their regent Snovit Kalare, which many said was a snow witch.

Neonir an elven slave since his 7 years old when grabbed from the coast of mirrorwater when a child long time ago, now at his 25 years old served as a trusted butler of the Raknorka family, talked with other servants in the house.

Neonir: Today the master Raknor went to the Kalare palace to talk to the twins!

Rasha (lover of Neonir): So? Do you hear anything about what they discussed?

Neonir: not directly but I did overheard the master talking to his wife about how soon in the future they would need to start paying to have servants!

Vanya: Wait doesn’t that mean that…soon we will be free? Bless the light, and bless the Twins!

Rasha: I would wait for all this bless the Twins talk…why so many of you do that! Is not that we are free yet and they are despicable Kalare in any case..

Vanya: What! No no I am telling you they are different I have seen them on person, they are so nice and friendly they even stopped to help me when I dropped a basket! I am sure they will free us all.

Neonir: stop it both of you before someone hear us!. In any case it seems possible now that we will be free. We all knew that the compact wasn't doing anything but this words I hear and if the Twins are truly what many has been spoken of then….we could be soon free. Now scramble before they see us doing nothing.

Later that night in his private room (given to him thanks to his high position in the slave servants)

Vanya: Do you really think we will give freedom by the Kalares? No way Neonir….and to hear many of the slaves blessing the Twins as if they were heroes just because they said something ambiguous….even after their family is one of the responsible of their captivity and enslavement? What a great Irony!

Neonir: let them believe what they want….more importantly if we truly regain our freedom….sighs how much I miss the forest of mirrorwater and my family there…I wonder if they are still alive.

Vanya: sighs we could get marry in sacred elven land and raise children in the forest free from shackles and away from master than do anything they want with them even some unspeakable things….they could be free and happy.

As the days passed the rumors in the slave network started growing many have hear conversations and sentences from their owners relating to the end of slavery, they all could feel their enslavement was soon to end.

It started suddenly, the day slaves has been waiting for came. Rumors started going around that Kalare guardsmen began entering houses and taking the slaves from their owners. Slaves were seeing being taken away from the city they carried all their personal possessions with them the guards would return later and continue taking slaves.

This continues for days District by district the slaves were taken away from bondage and out of the city. There was no more awaited moment that went the guard knocked in your door and took you away from bonding. Everyone could see the happy faces, the happy crying, the laugh….their time had come they would be free soon enough.

So came the time the guards knocked in the Great house of Raknorka family. All the slaves were call for role-calling and to gather their possession as they were gonna be taken away from the house. Surprisinly to the newly freed servants the master did not oppose or say anything. Most families members say their byes to their favorite salve or bless them in their future or simple were mad they were being freed but not the Raknorka head and his wife…they just looked at them silently no word expressed, no facial expression…they just looked at them.

As they were walk away from the city this conversation ensued:

Vanya: Finally free? I cannot believe this….is this trickery Naomir? I am dreaming?

Naomir: No you aren't. We are finally being freed..don't worry about the armed escort I bet it was some kind of compromise with the slavers lords. We will probably be escorted away from the city so no problems are caused my love.

Rasha: I told you so vanya!. We are free I bet we will be escorted to the border of the province towards Mirrorwater so we can be truly free…ha Bless the Twins and their wisdom! Bless the light for illuminating them!

Vanya: I don’t know I have a bad feeling…did you saw how the family head looked at us? I didn’t see rage..or happiness or anything in their eyes….did looked at us as we didn't existed anymore..

Naomir: oh vanya…of course they did..in their minds we cannot be free therefore we did not exist anymore, we were simple ghost that were disappearing, nothing for them to look at us…some kind of last minute pettiness!

After a long walk they arrived to a post was more guards were waiting, they took command of the group and their previous armed escort went back to the city. This new group was larger and more armed than the previous one.

After more walking they starting to get to an area where no one seems to live, a fact that surprise them as the coast with the rill river are full of village and people. Where they been release at the far end of the rill? But that did not make sense in any case…as these lands didn’t look as river land look…though Naomir in secret to not worry his lover.

After more walking, they finally arrived where there is a single giagant tent and guards everywhere; they saw at the same time more slave groups arriving at the same time as them. The guard moved them along and told them to drop their packages in some empty in front of them. as soon as they do the guard hit them in the back and chain them

then they are drive by the guards to a clearing were they see something they didn't expected blood in the ground everywhere and some guards carrying corpses

Naomir (head): oh the light this cannot be real…No please not…why ? why?! All I wanted was to be free like the rest, have a family with Vanya and live happily if hard life together...did I asked for too much? Was I out of place to beg the light for liberation? Or is this how the creator believe I can achieve freedom…oh god what kind f living being can do this....

Vanya saw her beloved expression and understood his thinking immediately and whispered : So this is the greatest cruelty they could think for us, as they are not simply killing us…they gave us the hope for freedom then they deliver freedom or so we thought, and finally they shatter the illusion of it breaking our hearts and minds before death so we cannot even be kill with some sort of pride or bravery in our eyes…just a broken look…the ultimate cruelty indeed…then Vanya broke in tears.

Rasha: This…what is this! What are you doing! Guards have you gone mad? This is not the will of the twins release us at once!

Guard: Ha? What are you taking about slave? You thought the twins will get you freedom? Why would they even consider so to a slave! Hahahaha

Naomir: the ultimate Irony indeed….make slave worship them as liberators and heroes when in fat they were their Grimm reapers….ultimate Irony indeed twin monsters.

Back in the palace

Ah sister the plans are going perfectly well most of the city have by now clear of slaves and the last remnants are being escorted to the Camp. Said Kitai

Yes everything is going as planned Kitai…how how great is that sis. Would you hear that the poor creatures started blessing us for their freedom! Said hinata as she drank a cup of wine.

Kitai: really? Slaves…I cannot believe how dumb they were. To not be suspicious at all but I guess it was because the great planning. Sighs all those meetings were worth it to continue to operation easily and no interference. By the way does that wine have good taste?

Hinata: Well I believe so, is a very good wine. Would you like to try it?

Kitai: well, yes I would like to try it sister that’s why I asked. Would you be so kind and pass some to me?

Hinata taking a big sip of wine from her cup then approached her sister and kissed her, wine dripping from their interlocked lips and tongues.

Sis…we can’t…what if someone come and see us? Said Kitai

What do you mean? I am only drinking wine…why would they say something. Said Hinata as she poured wine over her sister clothes taking one of her young firm breast with one hand and licking the wine of the second breast.

That’s right sister…only drinking wine…but you usually drink wine in a cup don’t? . said kitai while panting in excitement with each lick of her sister upon her.

You are right sister. Where are my modals? I should drink wine from a cup or similar recipient, thanks the creator there is one at hand. As soon as she said that she took her sister skirt up and pressing her legs together began pouring wine in her lower parts.

Yes sister that should be do just fine. Said kitai panting rhythmically as Hinata started to ‘drink’ from her newly made cup with a delicate but purposely speed and skill.

And so the Hinata and Kitai private celebration party extended through the Night in the throne room. All in celebration of their successful plan. one that had kill tens of thousands of people all over Kalare city and its territories. It could not be say after this that kalare was a slaver city..as no more slaves existed.

Last edited:
Asad approached Willowick on his horse. The village was small, quaint, and looks picturesque, untouched by the chaos around it. He got off his horse and walked into town. To the villagers, Asad looked like another traveler that was passing through the village. Asad went up to a man and asked,

Asad: "Excuse me, but do you know where the blacksmith is?"

The villager points to a road. Villager: "You see that road? That will lead you to the blacksmith. He lives in a cottage near the forest."

Asad travels with his horse towards the smith. He sees a young lady back from gathering wood.

Marcelene: "Alfon! We have company!"

Asad walks up to the cottage. He introduces himself to the family.

Asad: "Pardon my intrusion, but I am Shah Asad."

Marcelene: "What? You have to be joking ..." Marceline looks at Asad in disbelief until she realizes that he wasn't joking.

Marcelene: "Sigh ... I suppose it doesn't surprise me, considering that Maraj is your champion. So why are you here, my lord?"

Asad: "Is it not obvious? I wish to visit my champion's family."

Marcelene: "For what? Are you telling me that he died?"

Asad: "No, nothing that serious. I want to find out about his family."

Marcelene sighs.

Marcelene: "Alfon, take it away. I've heard the story a thousand times before, so I won't be sticking around for it."

Alfon: "Right."

Last Seed, Year 971, Age of the Empire. Whitedragon, Emirate of Windfall, Shahdom of Herasnia

Dawn. As the citizens prepare for the day, the sound of hooves fill the air. Curious citizens come out of their homes to look for the source of the noise. A young man, in his thirties and wearing plain clothes, was rushing towards Whitedragon Keep. As he approaches the main entrance to the keep, a guard approaches him.

Guard: "Sir, no one is allowed here unless if they have business with Emir 'Ismat II himself."

Alfon: "I have no time for this. I must meet with the king. I have urgent news for him to hear."

Guard: "If you have news, I suppose I could let you in."

As the man walks through the door, the inhabitants of the castle stare at the man. He was interrupting the meal. 'Ismat II is the first one to speak.

'Ismat II: "If I may ask, who are you, and what are you doing here?"

Alfon: "I apologize for my sudden intrusion. I am Alfon, and I have come here to warn you of a coup."

'Ismat II: "A coup? Who would organize such treachery? I will have their heads!"[/COLOR]

Alfon: "Many wish to overtake your realm, even those in your court. The fight shall be an inevitable defeat, so you and your family must escape the usurpers."[/COLOR]

'Ismat II: "I suppose it should be done. Thank you for warning me about this."

Two men, standing in an inconspicuous part of the hall, were talking. On his way out, Alfon picked up a little bit of their conversation.

Suhayl: "What are we supposed to do now? He has been informed of the coup!"[/COLOR]

Shaheen: "Relax. 'Ismat will probably call a meeting in order to plan for the evacuation. He's playing right into our hands."

Alfon noted the two individuals. He will need to keep track of them.

Gale Meeting Hall, Whitedragon Keep, Noon

The meeting for the evacuation plan begins. Alfon, hiding in the meeting hall, is keeping an eye on the two that he marked earlier.

'Ismat: "Allright gentlemen, let's keep this simple: We need to find a safe evacuation route that is easy to get to and accessible but hard for the members of the coup to ambush. Also, we need a safe place to stay as well as supplies. Any suggestions?"[/COLOR]

Concerned Noble: "My lord, why would you need to evacuate? The keep is safe from any danger."

'Ismat: "Any danger? If Alfon was right in what he said, there are people in here who have betrayed us and have organized a powerful coup. We can't stay here."

Suyhal: "Doesn't this seem suspicious, sir? This stranger who told you about this coup might as well be a spy for an usurper or even playing a prank on you."[/COLOR]

''Ismat:"I trust Alfon, Shaheen. He has done me a favor."[/COLOR]

Shaheen:"May I make a suggestion? Zulfaqar is willing to let you in Almeria in order to organize your troops for an attack against this coup."

Concerned Noble: "Sir, if we're going to Almeria in order to organize an attack, why can't we do it now?"

'Ismat: "We don't have enough time to organize our forces. Zulfaqar is willing to help us fight this coup."

-silence-

'Ismat: "Moving on, I believe the best route to take will be to take the passage out of the side of the keep and into a staircase. That will be the best route. All in favor?

The people in the room raise their hands in favor of the escape route.

'Ismat: "Good. Begin the preparations for the evacuation and be ready to leave in a moment's notice. You may leave now."

The men in the room leave. Once they leave, Alfon steps out of the shadows.

Alfon: "The two that are plotting against you are Suhayl and Shaheen."

'Ismat: "Those two were probably the first ones I would guess that would plan a coup against me. But where do they get their resources from?"

Alfon: "I probably know who has the resources to plan a coup, but I can't quite put my finger on his name."

'Ismat: "Names aren't important. What is important is that I'm changing the plan to yours. All they will see is me while hopefully the others will escape."

Alfon: "I hope this works ..."

Whitedragon Keep

'Ismat: "Allright, everyone, we're sticking to the plan. As soon as the coup starts attacking, we run."

Habsid Family Member: "Why couldn't we evacuate before?"

'Ismat: "It would alert the coup that we were on to them. They would hunt us down, so we're evacuating as soon as they attack."

The family members look tense and look at each other, as if they realize this could be their final moments. All they had to do was wait. 30 minutes passed when a streak of fire shot across the sky. A messenger rushed in.

Messenger: "It is a grave day! Our own people have betrayed us as they let the coup in! It is only a matter of time before the coup members get here!"

'Ismat: "Alfon, take Daryl and Faram to the catacombs and get them out of here."[/COLOR]

Random guy/gal: "Wait, I thought I was taking Daryl and Faram!"

'Ismat: "Sorry, change of plans."

Alfon cradled a three month old baby in his hands with Daryl at his side. Before they went off, Alfon hesitated.

'Ismat: "What are you waiting for? Go! I'll be fine!"

Alfon rushes off to the catacombs and navigates through them until he is outside Whitedragon. There, he goes to the carriage waiting for them.

Alfon: "Allright Daryl, get in."

Daryl was sniffling after crying.

Daryl: "Will I ever see Mommy or Daddy or any of my family again?"

Alfon: "I'm not sure, Daryl. I'm not sure."

As Alfon is trying to calm Daryl down when Whitedragon Keep burst into flame.

ALeqM5g8ulhvAw2vhHrEGKL0gcWwgklIoQ

Alfon: "So, that is the story of Faraj's family."[/COLOR]

Asad: "Well, Alfon, my only question is why would you protect the Habsids?

Alfon: "I was trying to protect them from the storm that was coming their way. A dark storm."

Asad: "Wait ... how would you know that the Darkness was coming for them? You aren't some kind of psychic, are you?"

Alfon: "I'm not anything like that. In fact, I have my own reason to protect them: To protect the descendants of my champion."

Asad: "Your champion?"

Alfon: "Indeed, Asad. I am Radaru, Lord of the South, One of the Protectors of Light."

Asad: "What ... but how?"

Marcelene: "You get used to living with a powerful deity stuck in human form."

Asad: "Wait ... you're in human form?"

Radaru: "Yes indeed. With the Light Basin controlled by the Darkness, I'm unable to transform. Otherwise, saving the Habsids would have been much easier, and with less deaths."

Asad: "So ... do you know who died?"

Radaru: "Faraj's grandparents and 'Ismat died during the coup. That's all I know."

Asad: "Does that mean you know if the other family members are still alive? Or if the other dragon deities are out there?"

Radaru: "Marcelene said powerful, not all knowing. I don't know where the other family members are or if any of the other dragon deities are somewhere. I believe you have to go now. Your troops are waiting, Asad."

Asad: "Right. Is there anything I could bring to Daryl or Maraj?"

Marcelene: "Take this letter to Daryl."

Asad: "I'll make sure it gets delivered."

Radaru: "Also, bring Maraj a gift from me."

Radaru hands a package to Asad.

Radaru: "It contains the Dragon Warrior's armor, the same armor the Dragon Warrior wore."

Asad: "A treasure lost in time ... and you had it?"

Radaru: "More like waiting the right moment to give it. Now go."

As Asad leaves, he wonders how why the Darkness would orchestrate a coup against the Habsids. Was the Dark One already pulling strings not so long ago? Either way, it just confuses him even more about the situation.

Shah Asad has found the dragon deity Radaru.

((Oh boy, I can just feel a race to find the other dragon deities about to happen right now ...))

Last edited:
A small group of riders was travelling through the snowy woods. They were dressed in fluffy cloaks of bear fur, heavy black cuirasses and helmets decorated with fearsome horns. Sharp axes and spiked maces hung near their belts. All their clothes, armor and weapons were covered with grey wolf heads –the ancient symbol of the House of Stronghelm.

A broad-shouldered man with a stern face was leading the cavalcade. A thick black beard covered his stubborn chin, brilliant blue eyes glittered with suppressed anger and indignation. Only a crown of red gold covering unruly curls and imperious manner distinguished him from other nobles - but it was none other than Arnulf the Young, Jarl of Stronghelm. Broda the Fat, one of his closest advisors, was riding near the Northern lord.

"Because of these damned bitches I have to miss the annual boar hunt in Yermonholm! And we may be on a verge of a war!"- Arnulf swore loudly, spurring his chestnut destrier.

"Our slaves were worried, Your Grace. They were afraid, that you would... choose the same path…" - answered Broda the Fat. A cautious look crept over his dim eyes. The years of serving Stronghelms have taught him to be diplomatic - which was rather unusual for a Nord .

"You know me well! I am a supporter of the ancient customs, I am a man of honor!" – the Jarl was outraged, his face was flushed – "These dratted slaves should know, that there is one rule: it is either work or rack. If they oppose me, I slaughter them. No one has the right to usurp my sacred rights. In other case, they have nothing to fear… for now."

Broda decided to keep his silence for a few minutes. Sometimes it was better to let his short-tempered master cool down before continuing talking to him.

But this time, the Jarl himself had decided, that they did not finish the discussion yet.

"All these problems are caused by the sad fact that we betrayed our past! We are borrowing from these fucking elves, and becoming as weak and corrupt as they are! Women should not rule lands, should not command armies, should not legislate! Our god created them for a specific reason – they should give birth to our children and assist us, their husbands or fathers. Women are not warriors, and therefore do not understand the value of life and death. These killings were very… womanly, Broda. They were unreasonable. We need to deal with the situation now – and only the Creator knows, when King Kvothe will get my message…."

"Indeed, sir...." – said Broda. He understood, that he does not want to witness the conversation, that would take place, when Arnulf meets the sisters.

However, a smile suddenly brightened the grim face of the Stronghelm chieftain.

"However, you should agree, that the Kalare girls have some advantages , Broda..."

"And what are these, Your Grace?" – the advisor inclined his balding head, ready to listen. The mood of his master changed rather quickly.

"They just… temptation incarnate, Broda. My cock hardens when I think about their breasts and thighs ..." – the Jarl laughed, and licked his lips. His strong hand in chainmail glove squeezed the reins of brown leather. He already noticed the tall walls and towers of the Kalare City.

"People say, that the slaves blessed them…. They were sure that they will be released, did not suspect anything…" - Broda swallowed a big gulp of his own saliva. After what he had heard, he did not wanted to visit the Kalare residence. Did not want to stay there even for a minute.

But the Jarl dismounted – and his servant had to reluctantly follow his example.

" Yes, Broda, Kalare are like this. Mad and charming. They are like a cup of excellent wine, that contains a deadly poison. We drink it, we know, that we may perish - but we just cannot stop. Well, you pudgy villain, go to the gates now. Tell the guards, that Arnulf the Young, Lord Jarl of Stronghelm, wants to visit the Twins."

Last edited:
An old memory

I was sleeping into the afternoon i would assume it is starting to get around 4 in the afternoon, yesterday had been fun. We had gotten to the city early in the morning and was greeted by the slaver, Lady Regent and many of her guards. The Krestarii didnt seem to trust the orcs, not that i could blame them as we weren’t really native to their lands but Asharian Krestarii in particular didn’t seem to like me. Not sure what he was afraid off, i did not come to sack the city even though he seemed to want to think that way. As we weren’t allowed to leave the ship without an armed escort, it somewhat spoiled the fun of the city. The slavers came to our boat and wanted to talk business which was at least something to pass the time with unlike this sodding ship. As we got further into the night a party started on the boat as we could not go to any inn the party simply had to be held here. Even some of our guards joined in on the party, I wonder what their superiors said when they found out. They party went well into the morning before dying down, some of the honor guard had stayed up hours after i went to bed.

As i got up i walked out my cabin for one of the few times without armor on, here i did not care. They already knew I looked nothing like an Orc and much more like a human, all of them would give their life for me which is what being honor guard is all about, given they knew their family would be taken off by me if anything should happen to them. As they gave their life for me i must make sure i would give everything to protect and help their family as was the custom among us. I looked into Aesars room and i could see him lying on the bed, a moment after a women came out of a side room barely dressed, she saw me and quickly covered herself. I laughed a bit as i went along until one of the guards came up to me.

“My lord Ra’Gru i have a letter from the Lady Regent” he said as he handed me the letter. Within the letter was an invitation to a feast at the castle later that night, as i read it as Aesar had finally gotten up and stood next to me asking what I was reading. When i had finished reading and turned towards him he stood kissing his what i would assume whore goodbye. Well brother we have been invited to a feast at the castle so get dressed and quickly we have to be there soon.

In full armor as the orcish custom i walked into the main hall together with my guards and Aesar, as i walked in i see the big and glorious hall of the Krestarsii hall. i look in awe as i has not seen such splendor for a long time. At the end of the hall i can see Anastanii standing with her guards, as i approach her i slowly walks up to her and say "Good day my lady i have been looking forward to your presence, our last conversation was all to brief"
“It, um, is a pleasure...” Anastanii replies
“It has been an honor to get invited, i hope that you are well tonight my lady”
“Well, it is important that trade flows threw Azeratii...”
"How is the trade going with all this slavery debate?" I felt that at least this time she talked a bit more and I could actually ask a few questions.
“I think that the elves have started fighting back... the Slavers arn't happy about it...” As she said that i wondered if it was the elves that she cared for or the slavers, and whom she would support in such a battle.
"And what do you think about the issue?" I asked her being very curious about her opinion as she is the current regent and her word had the power in the city, as any deals with the slavers would eventually end up to her ears.
“my, um, opinions do not matter on this issue..." Her response somewhat came as a surprise to me as i expected a different answer, having been told how strong their house are as rulers it would be odd if they didn’t have any opinions on the matter.
“My lady, opinions always matter, it is the opinions of important people that can change the world. If your lord father decided to change the laws of Azeratii, it could be out of opinion or a marriage for example. It doesn’t happen often but it still happens from time to time."
"My opinion doesn't matter, it is my brother and father's that matters..."
"Your opinion matters to me my lady"
"I, um, um, that is very kind..." Anastanii says as she wilts down a bit.
I Stood still for a bit not sure what to do before finally asking "Well my lady shall we go eat?"
"um, sure..." She replied, i got a feeling that she was hesitant about this feast but not much i could do about it.
"So how is it to rule over Azeratii as regent?" I asked as i tried to ease her a bit
"it, um, is stressful. I just hope my father shall be back soon"
"With the current talks in the assembly it might take time, it is heating up" as we continued to walk towards the dining hall I kept hoping we would soon get there as we didn’t really know what to talk about.
"um, well, my brother should be back from Saxon first then..." Finally I thought something about her and her family to talk about.
"What is your brother doing in the Saxon lands?" I asked her eagerly to get to know something about her.
"The von Saxons are close friends. He is seeing his friend"
"Wilhelm?" I had heard of him before, and i believe i had met his father so i had a vague idea who he was.
"Yes..." She replied not saying much.
"How long have you been friends?" I kept trying to get to know something about her, she seemed interesting but she didn’t seem to want to talk.
"Since, the sacking of the city..." I have to admit i wasn’t quite sure what city it was but i heard that their family had been at war against some other city together with the Saxons so i just went with it, at least it was something.
"Are you close friends with them my lady?"
"Johanna is my best, well only, friend..."
"Why only?" I said in a very curious tone.
"I am not good at getting along with people..."

As they sat down at the table they sat next to each other at the middle of a long table and food was getting brought in "I can’t believe that my lady, you look very beautiful and seem intelligent surely you must have more friends. What about some here in Azeratii?"
"I just don't get along with people... They are just never truly nice... they treat me nicely because of my father, but really, they don't like me..."
I looked at her with concern* "Well then tell me what you want to do later in life"
"I will probably be married to a powerful man, it would make my family greater..."
"Do you want that to happen? i also know it’s not common but does your father allow you to choose who you marry?"
"No, but I trust him to marry to a good man..."
"Do you have any preferences of your own, any lord you already fancy or anything you would prefer in a husband?"
"No..."
"Well then, do you have anything you want to do for yourself later in life, and not for your family?" I asked trying to get something else out of her.
"I don't know, my life isn't up to me. I would be preferred to be married though, I am not cut out to rule"
"Well i perhaps you have more hidden talents than you think" As the conversation kept going i could start to feel how unsure she was of herself, not even willing to recognize what she was doing, it was quite sad to see her so.

As the evening was moving on it ended up with only Anastanii and i where left.
"How much time do you and your family spend among the people?" I asked trying to change the subject.
"What do you mean" She looked a bit confused about the question.
"How often do you walk among the common people, the soldiers, the workers and so on"
"I don't often, my father does, and he is loved by his people..."
"And your brother?"
"He doesn't do that as much. He does spend time with the nobles though..."
"Ah the nobles, i find most of them to be stuck up. Luckily Where i am from there are no lords other than me, it makes thing an awful lot easier."
"That sounds different..."
"It is, it saves me an awful lot of problems. But sometimes it helps having nobles as well"
"Um?"
"Doesn’t matter my lady, anyway it is getting late. May i take you to your champers?" I asked curiously hoping she would accept
"I can do it myself..."
"Well my lady it is getting later, please let me do it for nothing else than keeping your company for a bit more"
"Um, I don't know..."
"My lady i insist"
"I guess so..."

As we walked through the hall we continued talking, as we were walking I finally had the chance to take my helmet off now that we were no longer in public, as I took it off I smiled at Anastanii while she was still shy towards me i had started to like her. As we reached her room she opened the door and turned around to the formal goodbye, as she turned to him she saw that he stood closer and asked* "May i?"
"Um, what?" she asked being somewhat confused.
I took her hand and held it, as i did he looked into her eyes "May i kiss you?"
"I don’t know if that is appropriate...”
"Does it matter if it is appropriate it is just to two of us here" i said while smiling at her.
"I..."
"Anastanii you are a beautiful women and one that i would be proud and honored to call mine, if you do not wish this then i will not do it"
"I, I don't know what to say..."
"Say what you feel"
"I don't know..."
I just smiled at her, looking into her eyes and said one last time “Please”
"Yes..." She finally said.
I learned in and kissed her, as we kissed we moved into her room and i then closed the door. As we got into the room i sat her upon the table and we kept kissing, as i started to undo her silk dress she started to unstrap my armor. All I had left on was my pants and she stood there naked in front of me, her blonde hair, green eyes, she tried to cover herself still being shy of how she looked. I smiled at her not wanting her to feel unsure, embarrassed or afraid, I went over to her and removed her arms which she covered herself with and kissed her again. We then went over to the bed and I started kissing her neck, going down and sucking on her breast and further down. After some time i laid down next to her and I looked her in the eyes saying it will be fine and not to worry, she had finally stopped trying to cover herself. She then turned me over and got on top of me smiling.