• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A letter is sent to Elron and the other lords of Galadriel (with context of the previous letters).

You will not speak of my husband Elron the Landless. He was a better man than you could hope to be, and had honor where you clearly have none, expecting to gain something at the cost of others, without any personal sacrifice.

I have the authority to hand this title to Elder Nion in that your line was deposed from the lands by the nords. As soon as that happened they were no longer your lands, if we had not acted they would have been the nord’s land for eternity. Instead, the lords of Galadriel raised armies to defend the people of Mirrorwater and liberate the land, as such those lords were entitled the sweat of their brows and decided to bestow the land unto house Coamenel.

Just as my husband and the other lords of Galadriel fought to keep the nords from exercising claims on Mountainshadow I now reject your claim. You never held the lands of Mirrorwater and you shall not now, know that that is the choice you made when I offered you the province.

Do you wish to speak of bloodlines fool? House Coamenel has ancestral claims over the Kingdom of Galadriel just as you wish to have claims on Mirrorwater, and yet we do not cry for a crown, we seek to earn it. I will not insult the honor the men who died defending Mirrorwater, and yet they did fail, the nords took the land and drove them from it, leaving your family with nothing. I offered you a chance to have something and you rejected it; do not decide to whine that you did not have “your” lands returned to you on the backs of those who fought to liberate them while you sat in the Golden City.

I can tell you that had I lost Coamenel and another lord liberated it and offered it to me in exchange for fealty I would accept. I am not some fool who thinks himself special by virtue of birth as you clearly are. That land is only mine for as long as I can keep it safe from harm and protect its people; should I fail to do that, and yet am given a second chance by the lands liberator of course I would accept. That lord owed me nothing, and yet chose to be kind to me, I would not think to spit in his face and demand that he surrender his work for nothing.

You have shown yourself to be a fool in this matter. These “negotiations” are hereby over.

- Larien Coamenel, Regent of Coamenel

Reunion

It was a cold windy night as the von Saxon entourage entered the Palace of Azeratii. A formal reception was waiting that consisted of Asharian, Jutarian, and Johanna Krestarii. Asharian was sitting on his throne. Johanna stood by him looking slightly sad, with her husband by her side.

"I am most sorry about the death of your father Wilhelm. He was truly a great man," Asharian said slightly regretfully.

Wilhelm replies, "Thank you my lord. If I may ask, were you there when he died?"

"I was, along with many of the lords of light," Asharian says regretfully, "many died that day."

"How did he die?" Wilhelm inquires.

"Well, um, the celling collapsed on him, and several other lords"

Wilhelm looks fearful for a moment before sighing. Johanna tries to stifle back tears, as Jutarian raps his arm around her.

Wilhelm then said, "Johanna, come here." She then heads down the stairs to be embraced by her brother.

"Let us leave you alone," Asharian says as he motions, and he, Jutarian, and Gilbert leave the room.

"Are you okay?" Wilhelm inquires.

"I can't believe he is just gone..." Sniffles Johanna, as she tries not to cry.

"I can't either. I try to be strong now that I am a count, but sometimes I can't." Sighs Wilhelm.

"Who could have killed all those Lords? I mean, a lot of powerful people were there..."

"It was that damned Elf. That Archmage," Wilhelm says with a touch of anger, "He will die, I am sure of it!"

“Where is he? And why has Duke Asharian called a conference?” Johanna asked as she became curious.

Wilhelm let go of his sister and paced the room for a brief moment. “He serves the Dark One and we must fight him.”

“But how? He killed all those lords and, and, father.” Johanna said, doubting in the strength of the Light.

“If we stand united we can do it. The lords will all come under one banner to combat this threat. Also, I have heard that some lords are now using magic.” Wilhelm said, very sure of his cause.

“Magic? Well I have seen Jutarian use it…” Johanna began before Wilhelm cut her off.

“Really, Jutarian has magic?” Wilhelm asked in disbelief.

“Ja, and apparently Asharian can use it too.” Johanna explained.

“Let’s bring them back in. I need to talk to them. Gilbert should come in as well.” Wilhelm said, deep in thought.

Johanna motioned towards a guard who then exited the room. Moments later Asharian Krestarii entered the room, followed by Jutarian Krestarii and Gilbert von Danzig. Johanna saw Jutarian give Gilbert a dirty look, but thankfully no one else noticed.

“Jutarian, I have heard you can use magic?” Wilhelm asked bluntly. Gilbert chuckled and Jutarian shifted nervously.

“Many of the Lords of Light can use it now. Most of us used it in the battle at the Assembly.” Asharian answered for his son.

“Well this is excellent news; I did not know you could use magic. Perhaps I should try.” Wilhelm exclaimed.

“Umm, Wilhelm I have something to tell you…” Gilbert said as he shuffled his feet. Johanna turned towards him and almost screamed, “What?”

“I am descended from the hero Richtofen von Danzig. He was a hero just like your ancestors.” Gilbert took a breath, “Anyways, I have been freezing things on accident lately. Maybe that is magic…”

Everyone seemed shocked except Jutarian who simply said, “I play with fire.” Gilbert smirked immediately and asked, “We have been opposites forever have we not?”

Jutarian did not respond until he had a fistful of fire. “That we are, Gilbert.”

Meanwhile Wilhelm stood there with his mouth hanging low. He pulled himself together and said, “So Gilbert can use magic. I will definitely try later. I wonder what kind of spells I will use.”

“You will not be able to accomplish much. Light Magic is blocked from Agorath.” Asharian cut in.

Wilhelm looked disappointed but just said, “Ah very well. So the other lords are coming to the conference?”

“Most of them I hope.” Asharian answered.

Gilbert then cut into the conversation. “They had better. This war will only be won through unity.”

“We don’t even know who we are fighting!” Jutarian yelled at the apparent stupidity of Gilbert von Danzig.

“We are fighting the Dark One!” Gilbert yelled back.

“Oh, yes, the “Dark One.” Jutarian mocked.

“Well the Archmage then, asshole.” Gilbert muttered. “Gilbert…” Wilhelm tried to stop anything further from happening when Jutarian spoke.

“You are speaking to the Heir of a Duchy here, Knight. I expect to be treated with respect!” Jutarian snapped.

Wilhelm quickly grabbed Gilbert’s arm and pulled him to the side. He put his mouth against Gilbert’s ear and whispered, “Be nice to my friend.”

“But he is being a brat…” Gilbert tried to whisper but managing to make everybody hear him. Johanna slyly commented, “Jutarian is always a brat.”

Wilhelm got a devious look on his face and said to Gilbert, “Shut up or you are sleeping in a different room.”

Gilbert’s face showed genuine fear and he immediately quit talking. Meanwhile, Jutarian had heard Wilhelm’s threat and had one of the most smug faces seen in the lands of Agorath.

“Anyways, I suppose we should get situated in our rooms.” Wilhelm said, desperately trying to change the subject.

“Yes, we can discuss business later.” Asharian agreed. Jutarian quickly added, “We should talk over dinner.”

“An excellent idea, brother.” Wilhelm said, grabbing Gilbert’s hand and pulling him towards the exit. Gilbert turned around stuck his tongue out at Jutarian as he was pulled out of the door.

Asharian chuckled and rolled his eyes. “That silver-haired man seems like he would be your best friend Jutarian.”

Jutarian looked at his father with surprise, “Are you serious?”

“Of course not, but do try to get along with the man. I mean he is your best friend’s “friend”.”Asharian said using air quotes around the word friend. Jutarian and Johanna looked nervously at each other while Asharian went to his quarters.

Last edited:
Larien received word from the city of Azeratii that a conference of the Lords of the Light would be held to determine how to deal with the rising threat presented by the Dark One. She decided that it would be good to go, after all, Coamenel’s voice had to be heard in matters such as these and the feast would be a good opportunity to meet the other lords. Up until this point she had only met a few lords and ladies who passed through Coal, and she never spent long speaking to them.

Larien called for a priest of the Light and her daughter, Nienna to join her on the trip. Nienna, while still sad from hearing about the death of her father, did not seem to be allowing it to change her outlook on life. If nothing else in her time as regent went right, at least Larien could rest easy knowing that her daughter would be okay.

Leaving her brother, the champion, in charge of Coamenel, Larien gathered her Royal Guard and went to the docks of Coal with the priest and her daughter. Once there she boarded the Light of the Sea, and began her journey to Azeratii. After talking with her daughter, who had been there before, about the city Larien went to her quarters to get some rest. As she moved to her bed she began crying softly, she would be sleeping alone for the rest of her life. As she fell asleep she dreamed of laying in her bed, Armas holding her in his arms.

Last edited:
Name: Wilhelm von Saxon
Trait: Brilliant Strategist
Race: Imperial
Heir: N/A
Sister: Johanna von Saxon
Vassals:
Freidrich von Arlburg
Sir Leopold von Stockholm
Champion: Gilbert von Danzig
Bio: Wilhelm von Saxon was the only son of Count Gunther von Saxon. Wilhelm was raised in Saxon Castle with Jutarian Krestarii and Gilbert von Danzig as his best friends. To this day he is great friends with Jutarian Krestarii. Wilhelm had developed romantic feelings for Gilbert when he was 14 and was going to suppress them for his whole life. Then when Wilhelm was 16 Gilbert confessed his love for him and they kissed for the first time. They have been together sense. However, Wilhelm was recently married to Navaris Kalare in order to secure a marriage alliance. He mourns the passing of his father and is eager to fight the Dark One and all of his minions, especially the former Archmage.

The death of man call Javert
So I rejected the Archmage proposal...i wonder if this is what my dad would have done. Well it matters not what is done is done, plus the actions of the Archmage are illegal as despicable.

In the words of my mother: always follow what you desire and believe should be done, accepting his proposal would have mean to deny everything that make me a human being.

That fool of zaphre is running his mouth; hear him speak as he was such a powerful being. At least the Orc said what he needed and got to the point. I should shut him up….at least that will accelerate the end of the charade and my death.

-seated again after humiliating the dark elf.

That Archmage is really powerful I can see it, sighs why do the other lords try to put a resistance? I don’t understand..it is clear that he will kill us all…did no one teach them to accept when your time comes?.
In the words of my mother: There is no point in being afraid of death, or trying to resist it when it comes for you. Its icy fingers reach everyone be it human or not, it matters not you are from the light or not. Sure for some it may not come for such a long time they may things themselves immortals but it will sooner or later get to them too.

Still sitting in his assigned position:

Oh he is changing into a different being. If I were to guess it looks like he is going to become a dragon, well I was lucky to see such a thing, it is indeed a great magical power. Oh summoning dark creatures and transforming! I was right in talk to him with respect…such a powerful magic user. So when do I get to die? Many lords have already being kill and I am here being ignore…oh well it will come soon enough let’s see what’s happening.

Umm the ceiling wont hold much longer…maybe I will get crush by a falling piece? Oh here comes the collapse. Pieces of the ceiling began to fall on the lords and ladies killing many. Javert still in one piece began to look around himself and saw the lord of coanmel lying death under a rock.

Oh I am still alive that’s weird, I guess I haven’t been noticed by the Archmage, soon he or his minions will come for me. Then the dragon looked for a second where he was and began talking to his mind:

-So you are still alive…why aren't you fighting like the others?

-I have no magic to do such a thing, plus what’s the point defeat is the only result in any case

-I see. You are the son of Snovit of Kalare correct?

-Yes I am ex-Archmage. I am her son but I apparently got no magic on me. A sad fact, but it really wouldn’t have change the result of this battle anyway.

-Very wise. Regretfully you decide to join the light...You would have had a very promising future had you join me. Accepting your incoming dead in commendable and so I will tell you something not many now. The magic of a being like your mother only gets inherited to the female descendant is in fact very surprising she had a son at all. Now die.

-I see, well that’s certainly good to know. I didn't want to die shaming her name.

Suddenly a minion appeared behind Javert a trust a sword like object through him, just when the reinforcement opened the door and saved the remaining lord. All javert could think was that his wife now with a child in her being was going to be very sad and that his son was going to grow up without his dad. Well his family was big, one more child won’t be much of a problem, and he will grow in an environment filled with love for him……soon there was nothing but darkness.

The face of dark skinned man, wrapped in a Te'Sheikh forms in the Seeing Stone...

"I, Azeem of Tirath, lord of Tirath City and her Emirate, of the blood of the hero Hassem the Desert Snake, hereby declare Shah Saladin of Ayyubid unworthy of the King's Crown of Hroniden. Furthermore, I refuse to swear fealty to the man who sought to usurp the power of Emperors, and would seek aggressive actions against mine own province.

Tirath shall remain a sovereign Emirate while I draw breath!"

Asad looked into the seeing stone. It wasn't very surprising to hear the message coming from the Emir of Tirath. Saladin had tried to conquer him before, and he won't swear fealty to what he considers a warmonger.

A young man walks up to Asad. He has some ordinary clothes, a schimitar, and has a Te'Sheikh wrapped around his body. His face had dark skin, blue eyes, and brown hair. It looks like his parents were an Ecclestian and a Hroniden.

"Sir, if I may ask, do you know of Sultan Saladin?"

"Saladin? Why yes, I am his chancellor."

"Do you know where he is?"

"Young man, he is away right now. Is there something you want to do?"

"Yes. Give this message to Sultan Saladin and tell him to consider my offer."

The young man gives the message to Asad then quickly goes out the hall.

His steward, Aydin, adresses his concern. "Sir, don't you think this sounds fishy?"

"This is why I'm reading the letter, Aydin. Don't get so worked up." To himself. "What does the boy think he is, a bastard of the Emir of Tirath?"

Asad opens up a letter and reads it.

An open letter to his Royal Majesty, King Saladin of Ayyubid, Lord of Hroniden and Her Domains...

Your Majesty, know that there are those within Tirath that toast to your health and blessed rule. If you would fight to press my claim on the Emirate of Tirath, Know that I would swear fealty to you, and bring the Emirate into the fold of your great Kingdom.

Please consider that pressing my rightful claim on the Emirate will allow for a smoother transition of power among the nobility of the Province and ensure peace in the region for decades to come.

Yours Service,

Hanash Sands, Rightful Ruler of Tirath.​

((Asad: :eek:)) ((Hanash, the young boy, :p))

"Aydin, send word to Saladin about this message. This is going to get interesting ..."

Death: The Necessary Evil
Part 1

Alföðr was still shocked by his vision and his new found powers. He could feel something inside him waiting to leash out at any moment. He was sitting leaned forward on his throne back in Blekborg and rubbed his temple trying to make sense of it.

- "Did I just do that or am I going mad of power?"

The lords of the realm entered the chamber, he raised himself and stood up and welcomed them, but their faces told of them not being here in the same favor. They were all very cautious and worrying. Some were outright furious.

- "HOW DARE YOU DECLARE YOURSELF THE UNNAMED ONE?" Thor af Sálhöfðinn was furious and had drawn his sword, so did his thanes as well, the others watching except Ivar af Blót and the Jarl's own thanes who drew their swords to protect him "YOU FOOLS! HE HAS BROKEN THE ONE COMMANDMENT WE HAVE!"
- "Do not name The Unnamed One..." Alföðr stood up slowly and his dark voice echoed in the throne hall. But in the blink of an eye he stood in-front of his Arl with a raised hand, in the next Thor was flewn across the room. The others took their hands to their swords, the once to protect him started to worry. "I WOULD NEVER DARE TO DO SUCH A THING!"
- "I serve The Pale and I am the protector of The Pale Ones." His presence grew stronger for every word he spoke, as if he's words could be felt trough his speech and with it the warmth of the room died. "If I so I have to sacrifice my soul to The Unnamed One then so shall be it, so do not dare to call me a Lygarí!"

As he said the last words the room's flames all went out and the only light that were not coming from the outside emanated from him, a very dim blue light.

- "I do not know why I have these powers..." He was calming down and life was returning to the hall "But I will use them in honor of The Unnamed One and in protection of our realm... You have my word on that."

It was quite quiet for a long time and tense but Ivar eventually went down on a knee.

- "All hail the Frostsverð's, All hail the eternal protectors of The Pale"

The others followed suit.

From one of the doors Freyr was peeping at his father. He did not know what to think, he was scared but he was not sure what was most frightening. His dad, or the name he has to live up to when it's his turn. The Pale Ones value strength above all, so if Freyr was not strong enough, he might bring shame to the name his father made. Freyr so badly wanted to make Frostsverð the name of legends. But he feared he did not have the strength to do it.

(( Forgot the most important part of the headline, moving it to another part xD ))

Last edited:
Death: The Necessary Evil
Part 2

His little show, impressive as it might have been, it sucked him dry. When they finally left the hall he fell down on the floor exhausted, his thanes hurried to help him to his chambers. Anastasia sitting in there telling her chamber maiden stuff to do was abruptly interrupted when they entered.

- "What happened?"
- "Nothing dangerous, he has just overexerted himself mistress." They put him down on the bed and left the room "He just needs to rest."

She hurried over to him.

- "What did you do, You idiot!" She hit him on the breast but he just smiled "If you die I will never survive in the cold here!"

She had grown fond of him but she was too proud to admit it. But he thought back to his vision and his smile was gone again.

- "What's wrong?" she noticed his despair, it was quite obvious he was troubled.
- "Am... I a servant of the dark?" she tried to joke it away "Of course you are, you kidnapped me."

She noticed he wasn't amused and quieted down.

- "I don't know what side The Unnamed One is one..." he looked into her eyes, as if he could fin the truth in there "He gave me his powers to save The Pale, but I do not know from what..."
- "With powers over a man's soul, how can one call that for being a Lord of the Light?" he covered his eyes with his hands and bit his lip.

Anastasia saw the pain and conflict her husband was fighting. Indeed a man with these kind of powers, the temptation of dark deeds must be hard.

- "Every day... I think of my daughter..." His voice had lost it's strength, he was stuttering and like a whole other person. "...how easy it would be to b-b-bring her back with these p-p-powers..."

He raised himself up, and she hugged him.

- "The dead shall remain dead, you fought the army of a necromancer, don't become the next one..." she tried to calm him "Don't betray The Pale, or you will never be able to face her in Eftirheim."

She did not understand The Pale One's loyalty to their realm or their view of death. But she knew these words were important. She knew it was exactly what he needed to hear. As strong as he might be, the weights he had to carry every day grew heavier and heavier.

"So... milord... about the..." said James Ingetsby before being interrupted

"The conference. Yes. Get me my wolf and the Royal guard, I will be departing shortly." said Matthew cleanly

The Beginning of a Feast, and a Conference!​

Asharian Krestarii, Duke of Ecclestus, and Lord of Azeratii, sat on his throne. He was flanked by his family, and the von Saxons. Even his wife and daughter turned up for the formal greeting.

His official greeter announcer turned to Asharian and said, "The Lords have arrived!"
"Send them in!"

With that the great doors to the palace hall opened and in streamed several Lords of Light. They were led by Therain Elynn.

"My Lady, it is so great to see you!" Asharian spoke. Elynn bowed and steps to the side.

Next to enter was Larien and Nienna Coamenel.

"My Ladies Coamenel, I am so sorry about Armas. He was one of the best Lords I every new. Agorath has lost much with him."

"Thank you for the kind words Duke Krestarii." With that the Coamenels bow and step to the side.

Fallowing the Coamenels was Matthew Wolfe. He was a strong man and large man.

"My Lord." Lord Wolfe bowed and stepped to the side.

After the remaining Lords entered, in came the Kalare. First came was Invidia. She was fallowed by the twins, Kitai, and Hinata. Last, but not least was Snvoit. As she entered the room seemed to drop in temperature. The Kalare said their greetings and stepped to the side. With that Asharian dismissed the lords to prepare for the feast.

Conference is Open. If you were planning on attending, but didn't let me know, please do that, then you can participate. Zex, Sneaky, do anything and I hit you with a flip flop. Very hard like! People can now post, and plan, and decide stuff. Have Fun!

Matthew speaks up "Kings, Dukes, and other titles, I wish to address the situation confronting the light right now. Must we continue with our domestic squabbles over petty land? Must we still quarrel with each other, while the darkness prepares itself to destroy all that is holy. I refer to a person that has handled a civil war, in a favorite novel of mine called 'A House Divided' and in a speech by a man called Abraham Lincoln in the book, I quote this passage from his speech 'A house divided against itself cannot stand...'. Many challenges lay ahead of us, but here, I wish to set aside a challenge; Who shall lead the combined armies of the light? We must put aside all distrust, all qualms with each other, at least for now. I myself am not a very capable strategist, but I know that many among us here are much more capable and should be the one to lead us. I myself support Therain Eylinn as commander, but other candidates I can accept."

((Stealth Build Order in 3... 2... 1...))

Matthew Wolfe buys a manor in the Golden City

Larien stands up with Nienna sitting in the chair next to her.

"While I have only known Lady Eylinn briefly myself, I do know that my husband had a great deal of faith and respect for her and my daughter agrees based on when Eylinn would speak in the Assembly. I also know that she bravely lead armies during the corpus outbreak in Galadriel and is a skilled commander. I supporter her with the full weight of my position as Regent of Coamenel."

Last edited:
Antonius Celestian is a late arrival to the conference in Azeratii, having been diverted from returning home to Three Rivers.

"I come on behalf of my father, the duke of Three Rivers. While I feel that whoever this Lincoln person is, might have a good point, there are several points that speaks against the therain. In particular, I am not convinced that she is fully aligned with the light, after she willingly followed Ra'Gru as he betrayed his allies and attacked them when their armies were away. I personally believe that Sultan Saladin should be the one to lead the armies. He is the highest ranked noble amongst the Lords of Light at this time, and has proven himself to be a great tactician and excellent strategist, a true leader of leaders."

Larien stands up from her seat once more.

"We all followed the Orc during the war against the necromancer, does that mean we are all servants of the dark? Of course not, my husband died defending the Light. Lady Eylinn fought with Ra'Gru against his allies as they tried to usurp the empire, though we now know that the Orc had evil purposes, was her fighting to maintain our sovereignty a sign of darkness? I would say no. But now you wish to put the "Sultan" in charge of our armies, ignoring the fact that he tried to place us under his boat just a few months ago, and he abandoned our armies at the quarantine so he could invade a neighbor! The man is clearly powerhungry and you want to just hand over control of our armies to him? Madness! But you say that he is worthy by virtue of his title, one he gained by laying siege to the Golden City itself and battling the Golden Army! I do honestly believe that our host here today has returned to the side of reason, but I do not trust Saladin. And I would ask why he isn't here at this conference right now, what is he doing instead while we try to work together to give this realm a future?"

Larkin sits down, clearly flustered and angry at the proposal.

Eylinn flushed at the words spoken by the lord of Three Rivers, not sure whether to stand or remain seated.

"I... I would not want to be the source of any discord among the the followers of Light. I was fooled, but I do not know when. I need to enlighten the assembly of the dire situation we are currently in.

As the Archmage followed us to help stop the Corpus from spreading outside Galadriel, he gave me a Seeing Stone, and we conversed through it. I refused to believe he had led me astray, so after being briefed of the events in the Last Assembly, I tried to speak with him yet again. But the world within the stone had turned twisted, much unlike before. The Archmage did not answer me, but the Dark One. His terrible power enveloped me, and his hissing echoed through my head. The Dark One told me how he controls Qylan. The Archmage is innocent, a mere puppet on a string under his evil influence. I believe it is the same disease which must have taken lord Ra'Gru and Zephfer. We must take action to help cure them, severe the strings which governs their actions.

I will gladly take it upon me to lead the armies of Light in our first campaign, but will not protest if this conference finds my leadership undesirable, or if it would lead to fragmenting our unity. But please, Lord Celestian..." She looked at Antonius with pleading eyes. "...do not say such horrible things. I've lost my moral guide in Qylan, but I relinquished it willingly. I could never align myself to something as putrid as the Dark taint. I acted on the wisdom of what was a good man, who is no longer so. I believe you would have acted the same had you heard a plot to seize the crown was in motion. Never in the faintest could I've imagined it to end up like this. All our past actions must be wiped clean if we're to cleanse this world yet again, and I wished to show my desire for such by attending this conference in the Krestarii's home. I can only beg you to show me the same courtesy."

Eylinn Mindrilla informs the public of the Dark One's words in the seeing stone, indirectly warning people of using them, and would accept command over the armies of Light should there be no dispute over it.

Last edited:
Antonius speaks, directing his words to Eylinn.

"I mean you no ill, Lady Eylinn, but you are still young and impressionable. At the last Assembly my father informed the entire council about the corruption of the Archmage. Many distanced themselves from him and his actions, yet you followed him still. Three Rivers knew that Ra'Gru had gone to the dark the moment they continued following Qylan, so imagine our surprise, when you too followed him."

"You seem to have turned back to the light, and I believe your actions were simply because you were naive, and trusted too much. I do not believe these are good traits in a ruler in general, but in particular they are very bad traits in a military commander."

"While I did propose Sultan Saladin, it is not because I trust him, it is true that he is hungry for power, but he seems more experienced and willing to commit himself to do what is necessary, not what is nice. An alternative is William von Saxon. He too is a commander of skill. And the Saxon has so far shown themselves as supporters of the light, remaining neutral in all matters involving strife between the various lords of light."

Oddr, Chancellor approached the Jarl of The Pale in his chambers as he was preparing to head to the feast he was already late for.

- "Jarl, the thralls are still refusing their dept, it has been too much for their masters to collect personally." The old man sighed and turned around
- "Put my personal housecarls to aid the masters and tell my Arl's to do it themselves as well with theirs. It's our duty to uphold the law." The Chancellor nodded in agreement and started to head out "Before you go, tell my son and my thanes I want them with me on the feast."
- "Will do friend."

The Jarl of The Pale is heading to the Feast accomanied by his son and wife
The Pale will end the thrall rebellion wit the full might of it's army

On the Feast

The Jarl had arrived late, but was hardly noticable, a small group of only 5 people and mostly were quiet. The only thing that gave them away was their sheer body size and their pelts. But in the conference he did speak up as Antonius spoke.

- "What he says in true, not only did he speak bout it before the assembly, but me and my father-in-law spoke about it in secret often. We knew something were not right. One of the Dark Lord's creations fighting a necromancer and suddenly from nowhere knows what needs to be done? At the time I went with it, but I were very cautios."

Last edited:
Nur-ad- Din Zengi, Saladin's Ambassador to the Conference stood and began speaking.

"Lords of Light, while I am sure Lady Eylinn is a true supporter of the Light she is also young, barely 17. My Lord Saladin is a proven commander he led the men of Misr against the Mad Emperor and, despite the strength of the Golden Army managed to completely destroy it. Then when the Corpus outbreak hit, Saladin, with only the army of Misr and some men from Herasnia, managed to hold the infected force on the Amenra long enough for the men of the Golden Army to arrive and reinforce. Then, in the expedition into the wilds, Saladin commanded a flank of the united Golden Army which successfully defeated the enemy. Lastly, while many of you did not agree with the reasons for it, the naval assault on the Harbor District of the Golden City was skillfully executed and it allowed the Allied Forces to successfully defeat the Golden Army."