• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Javert got to the Golden City and say the inmense army outside its door wondering why so many have come to die and kill far away from their homes. then without chaging his armor in the Kalare embassy he walked to the Assembly.

Good afternoon lords and ladies from the realm. If you would be so kind to give me the opportunity to speak I would appreciate it.

First of all ambassador from the pale please refrain from having weapons inside the hall. The law is clear on the issue another misconduct should not be tolerated.

Second I inform you all that my father have giving me the rights to make any of my word binding as it was him.

With that in mind here is the peace proposal I came up with; I sincerely believe this peace proposal should be able to end the war in the north before it truly escalates.

Javert Kalare peace proposal:

Article 1) Jarl Kvothe Kalare will surrender Mirrorwater province land to the Galadriel alliance to be given to any of the lords on their own choosing

Article 2) The Kalare garrison shall be allowed to depart in peace to Kalare city.

Article 3) Any Kalare citizen and Mirrorwater citizen that desire to return to Kalare shall be allow to do so (from their free will of course) and shall be allow to take their possession with them.

Article 4) In exchange for the surrendering of Kalare land , and all the money invested in rebuilding the province after Kalare invasion of it and other evils like raids etc., the Galadriel alliance shall pay 100 gold chest to Kalare.

Article 5) Kalare dismiss its right of conquest given by law on Mirrorwater.

Article 6) Jarl Arnulf stronghelm ancients right over the LAND of mountain shadow province shall be recognize.

Article 7) All inhabitants of Mountainshadow province that wish to leave the province will be allow so. They will be allowed to take all their possessions too.

Article 8) Recognizing the evils of slavery and the damage it has done slavery will be abolished In Kalare city and its territories.

Article 9) All ex-slaves that wish to leave Kalare land will be allow to do so without interference. Furthermore any newly free slave wishing to return to Galadriel will be helped in crossing the Rill River.

Article 10) Recognizing the evils of slavery and the damage it has done slavery will be abolished In Stroghelm province and its territories.

Article 11) All ex-slaves that wish to leave Stronghelm province and mountain shadow province will be allow to do so without interference. Furthermore any newly free slave wishing to return to Galadriel will be helped in crossing the Rill River.

Article 12) Stronghelm and Kalare leadership pledge to stop any further incursion into Galadriel lands. If this is broken by one of the too then the other has the responsibility to punish the treaty broken with the help of any interested lord.

Article 13) Stronghelm and kalare leadership pledges non-interference in Galadriel and Highathar internal business.

Article 14) Galadriel and Highathar leadership pledge to stop any further attack on territories on lands held my Stronghelm family and Kalare family, or any Nord province.

Article 15) Galadriel and Higathar pledge to stop interfering in Norseland internal business.

I believe this resolve all the issues in the North war and give a peace with Honor to all sides. I pledge that Kalare city and my father will follow this Peace treaty if accepted. I swear it on the Kalare name.

Javert then sited down in his assigned place

Last edited:
Saladin was siting in his tent outside the Golden City, thinking, the attack had been so well planned, everything had worked right, if it that bastard Orc had held his word the Empire would be united yet he had betrayed them. The Orc would pay, Saladin would have his revenge. "My Lord" Looking up Saladin saw a messenger poking his head through the tent flap. "Yes, what is it" replied Saladin in an irritated voice.
"Our spies in the City report that the High Steward is planning to make you Sultan!"
"That is unexpected news"
So, he wishes to buy me off with empty titles? Still, perhaps we can use this to our advantage.
"Send for Nur ad-Din"
"Yes My Lord"

Less then a minute later Nur ad-Din pushed aside the tent flap and entered. He then spoke:
"You called for me My Lord?"
"Yes, our spies in the city report that the High Steward is trying to appease us. He will make me Sultan of Hroniden. Mathlion is no fool, he knows that Tirath and Herasnia will never bend to a Sultan from Misr and without them few of the tribes will either.
"That is all true My Lord, I assume you have a plan"
"Indeed, I will offer Shah Rostani the position of Chancellor, he is well suited for the position and I trust him. In exchange he will Swear Fealty and acknowledge me as Sultan of Hroniden. Tirath will then be forced to kneel and with both Tirath and Herasnia supporting me the Desert Tribes will agree as well. What do you think?"
"It is a good plan My Lord, however if I may presume to suggest perhaps you may wish to make a show when the messenger arrives from the High Steward?"
"Excellent idea my friend, see to it."

Armas, who had been sitting quietly in his seat until this point stood up.

"This is madness, do you not recognize that our armies are wining this war? The nords are in no position to be making demands. Mirrorwater will be liberated in a few months time at most, yet we should pay you 100 chest of gold to regain land that you illegally seized? What are you a pirate? MountainShadow will be liberated as soon as Mirrorwater is free as well. The nords do not present the threat you seems to think. Leave Galadriel and we will have peace, it is as simple as that."

Armas sat down, wishing he could say more, but he was tired from the trip to the Golden City and his wound was still causing him pain.

The ambassador of Green Chasm rise to speak.

"We are not yet involved in the war in the North, other than by moral backing. But this proposal is not only offensive as it is a deliberate chokehold on the current situation in the realm. We offer a counter proposal to be considered by the warring parties.

All Nords, upheave your occupation of Galadriel lands, and never step across the river again. Or we shall interveene fully. Bare in mind, we hold your allies castles, and have you any common sense or compassion for them, I suggest..." A courier hurries into the assembly, abrubting the ambassador in his speech. He hands him an urgent message. After reading, the face of the ambassador turned sickly grey. "She did what?!!"
After regaining his senses he continues to speak.
"Never mind. We hold one of your allies castles. You hide behind our compassion for the unfree and asks for blood money in return, and amnesty for your transgression. This is not acceptable, and Green Chasm shows the full support of the Galadrien Alliance, and will join their brethren should the Nords not satisfy with a complete withdrawal." The ambassador sat down, burying his face into his hands.

"So it looks like Saladin has gotten the title of Sultan."

Anwar handed him another letter.

"It looks like Saladin is asking me for his approval. Well, as much as my people don't like it, I think it would be a good idea to swear feality.

"Because of the alliance?"

"Obviously."

"Are you going to press the claim for the throne?"

"Why would I do such a thing? That would count as treason now! Do you understand?"

Anwar quickly leaves his room. Asad quickly writes up a letter to Saladin.

Shah Asad swears fealty to Sultan Saladin. May he live long in his reign.

The united armies of Misr and Herasnia was assembled in ranks facing the Golden City. At their head was the Saladin himself, clad in the armor of the Sultans of Old, armor which had not been worn since the days when Hroniden was ruled by one man. Many in the Army were disgruntled and more then a few outright angered that the Saladin, Shah or no would dare to wear the ancient armor. At his side was Kyriomachos, Lord of Battle, the ancient Sword of the Sultans. Every man in the army was angered by this last "vanity" the Lord of Battle could only be worn by the Sultan, for anyone else to use it was to embrace death.

Najm al-Din, Champion of Misr rode up to stand beside his brother. "The men are not happy, any moment now the boldest will voice their objections, then we will face a rebellion"
"I know brother, I hope the spies were right or we will all be dead by nightfall."
"Look, a rider, perhaps the Gods favor you brother."
"They have not so far, yet perhaps they have turned. Ride forward and tell the man what we need of him, as well as his reward."
Spurring his horse forward Najm rode towards the Herald. They spoke quickly before the Champion returned.
"He will do as we ask."
"Excellent, that was 100 gold pieces well spent."
Najm quickly moved back to his appointed place, to the right and slightly behind of his brother. The Herald quickly rode up drew breath and began to speak.

"By Order of Mathlion, High Steward of the Golden City His Majesty, Ṣalāḥ al-Dīn I of the House Ayyūbid, Shah of Herasnia, Emir of Miṣr, Lord of the Amenra and Heir to the Sultans of Old is hereby made Sultan of Hroniden with all lands and rights pertaining thereunto." The Herald then took the Crown of Hroniden and handed to the High Priest of Mutikabir. The High Priest took the Crown and placed it upon the Sultan's head.

Saladin's own Herald then rode forward and shouted "All Hail His Royal Majesty, Ṣalāḥ al-Dīn of the House Ayyūbid, First of that name, Sultan of Hroniden, Shah of Misr, Emir of Miṣr and Lord of the Amenra" Immediately the newly crowned Sultan's Mamluk Guards shouted "HAIL". The rest of the army seemed shocked until Beybars, a Captain in the Mutikabir City Guard shouted "HAIL THE SULTAN" quickly the entire army began shouting. Once the noise died down Shah Rostani rode his horse forward while Saladin dismounted. Dismounting Rostani moved forward and knelt before the newly Crowned Sultan. He then spoke:

"I promise on my faith that I will in the future be faithful to the lord, never cause him harm and will observe my homage to him completely against all persons in good faith and without deceit."

Stepping forward Saladin spoke "I accept your Oath of Fealty, arise Lord Rostani, Shah of Hroniden, Emir of Herasnia and Chancellor of the Sultanate of Hroniden." Saladin then quickly mounted and turned to face the walls of the city. Knowing the High Steward would be watching with the noise his men were making he smiled, Hroniden would be united once more.

Javert rose fro his seat:

-So the lords of galadreil, Highathar and the pale do not want peace ? even though we bring a reasonable proposal and ending of many evils to the table.? have you not hear of the warnings by the ArchMage that something evil is coming? The continuation of this war is simple the senseless killing of our people and weakening against the evil that is coming. I hope you all understand that.

The ambassador lost his temper.
"We understand well. It's what you're hiding behind through these outrageous terms. You invade our forest, enslave its people, then ask us to pay you for the decency to leave us in peace. If it would matter so greatly to you the evil that is coming, you would withdraw no questions asked. Holding us in contempt over external forces to increase your own bargain-point is only evidence of how little you even care, and of how little respect you really should deserve.
In no way is your proposal reasonable. Your invasion failed, and your war already lost. Be glad we're not asking anymore of you than the status quo by the river."

As i javert will not have the blood of the continent in my hands, i have talked with the great Jarl of Stronghelm. A new peace proposal is hereby presented:

Northern War peace proposal

Article 1) Jarl Kvothe Kalare will surrender Mirrorwater province land to the Galadriel alliance to be given to any of the lords on their own choosing.

Article 2) The Kalare garrison shall be allowed to depart in peace to Kalare city.

Article 3) Any Kalare citizen and Mirrorwater citizen that desire to return to Kalare shall be allow to do so (from their free will of course) and shall be allow to take their possession with them.

Article 4) in exchange for all the losses of Kalare a ceremonial 1 gold chest shall be pay from the Galadriel alliance to Kalare city.

Article 5) Jarl Arnulf stronghelm will surrender the land of mountain shadow.

Article 6) in exchange for all the losses of Stronghelm a ceremonial 1 gold chest shall be pay from the Galadriel alliance to the Jarl of Stronghelm.

Article 7) all inhabitants of Mountain shadows that wish to leave to Stronghelm province will be allow to do so. They will be allowed to take their possessions too.

Article 8) Stronghelm and Kalare leadership pledge to stop any further incursion into Galadriel lands.

Article 9) Stronghelm and kalare leadership (the lords of those lands) pledges non-interference in Galadriel and Highathar internal business.

Article 10) Galadriel and Highathar leadership (the lords of those lands) pledge to stop any further attack on territories on lands held my Stronghelm family and Kalare family, or any Nord province.

Article 11) Galadriel and Higathar leadership (the lords of those lands) pledge to stop interfering in Norseland internal business.

In these peace proposal ALL possible point of contentions have been removed. All demands have been acknowledge. If this is rejected We simple don't know what you people want from us.

With this proposal the blood of million is washed from our hands and is deposit in yours if rejected.

Javert sited down is his allocated place

Last edited:
I'm glad that you see reason, that proposal is much more realistic. However, you are still trying to imply that you are in the right by demanding payment, even if it is only symbolic. You act as if you rightfully own the land and that you deserve payment in exchange for releasing it. Remove that clause and you will have my support with this treaty. I am eager to see an end to this fighting so that we may focus on the true threat to Agorath, hopefully this will be agreeable. An end to hostilities, no strings attached.

- "I do not trick myself to think I can understand the pain you are feeling. But is it worth to argue 2 chests of gold?" The Arl was pleading to the Elf "Your men, my men are fighting and dying. Don't you think if they could go home to their families because of a small payment, don't you think their children would appreciate that?"
- "I have no rights to demand anything, this is not The Pale's war." he stretched out his hands in an open gesture "We are there as friends to you, and as a friend I urge you to at least consider it. We all want to go home..."

"We do not understand how the Kalare can possibly insist on this persistance, thinking they should be compensated for ceasing their hostilities against our kin. Nevertheless, if the Galadrien Alliance agrees to these terms, so will the Green Chasm. I do wish to slightly distract from the peace treaties with the letter sent by my Therain, however. After telling her about the investigation of the Light Basin, she wish to volunteer to lead a quest to cleanse it with utmost haste. She claims... Something is burning. I assume it has something to do with the siege, but it's not quite worded that way. However, I forward the message for the assembly to consider."

Eylinn Mindrilla volunteers to lead a quest to cleanse the Light Basin from the tainted dark, and would appreciate any intelligence gathered.

A History of the Dragons in Agorath
By Khayri Tawfeek

White_dragon.jpg

Age of Mythos

During the Age of Mythos, the Creator had created eggs of dragons in order to keep man, elf, and dwarf in check. He scattered these across the land in various locations, and cared for them until they hatched. From there, he left them to defend themselves, weeding out the weaker ones while keeping the stronger ones. He made 4 of the dragons into the guardians of the land. The dragons, now deities, are as follows:

dragon.jpg

Radaru of the South.

barbaros.jpg

Magnus of the East.

black_dragon.jpg

Rak'Leri of the North.

youngDragon.gif

Burrak of the West.

For the most part, the dragons thrived during this time, even if they were hunted by humans.

Age of Darkness

During the Age of Darkness, dragons battled the Mortal Alliance in order to stop them from gaining the power of magic in order to keep the balance and in fear of magic. However, after the five thousand years of fighting, they were unsuccessful in stopping them from driving out the Creator. As the Creator retreated from the world, the dragons feared for the worst as the balance of power was shifted, magic was usurped, and the Dark One became mad.

Age of Heroes

Dragon-med.jpg

Lorale, the dragon who caused infighting during the Age of Heroes.

Lorale, an agent for the Dark One, carried out his plans. She dissolved the Mortal Alliance using lies and rumors among it's members and corrupted Magnus of the East into joining the Dark One. The fight against the Dark One turned into a bloody civil war as dragon and mortal alike fought each other.

Magnus had taken out two of the dragon deities, and now only had to take down Radaru in order to defeat Ecclesiasties. Radaru, however had a champion and fought against Magnus in order to defeat him. Radaru, however, was defeated by Magnus, and his champion, known as the Dragon Warrior, had defeated him in a fearsome battle. This fight was considered to be a turning point during the fight against the Dark One because Magnus was a powerful dragon and had defeated the mortals in many battles.

dragonwarrior.jpg

The Dragon Warrior, champion of Radaru. His name has been lost through the sands of time.

Ecclesiasties used Magnus's defeat as an opportunity in order to cast the spell that banished the Dark One. The dragon deities were gone, but the dragons scattered across the land as the mortals relished in their victory.

Age of the Empire

As the Empire began, the dragons and humans lived in realtive peace. When Argus III usurped the titles, he decided to eliminate the dragons for fear of being slain by one. He hunted down the dragons in order to reduce their threat, and so were driven nearly to extinction. Today, after the empire has crumbled, the dragons have reemerged, as if they were sensing that the empire is gone.

Now, the dragons are still hunted, but not as much as they used to be. Even so, the dragons are still respected as fearsome beasts. Their hides and bones are made into high quality armor, making them as good as the best dwarven metals. The dragon deities, now gone, are not as popular anymore, but even so, there are prophecies that the dragon deities will one day return when Agorath needs them the most.

I think I didn't make myself clear enough. I don't intend to have these peace talks break down over the gold, but it would be greatly appreciated if the request for it was removed. Call it a gesture of good faith, no one owes anyone anything, we just return to living on our own side of the river in peace.

Even though i am my father representative and i will admit your complain may be valid. I simply cannot take down that request, my father will simple not accept it otherwise regretfully.

I ask you to accept this proposal for the good of the realm and its people. The Dark one is almost over us, our infighting has to stop.

- "I know you feel The Pale betrayed both of you. And if the Elves deem it acceptable we can pay the two chests of gold if the treaty is changed to that this money is blood feud money as per nord traditions"

If everyon accept I ask to sign the document by the parties

Javert Kalare Signs the Northern War peace proposal