• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"The Pale will vote no for a ban on the possession of Slaves. We know you regard our thralls as slaves, and thus for their sake I can not go with this proposal. I would like to counter propose that we abolish the trading of slaves. This should protect those who needs it by removing the purpose of the whole slave system the other lords practicies"

The Pale rejects the slave ban
The Pale proposes to ban slave trade instead

I have no problems with Thralls, they have oppritunities to gain their freedom and are protected by courts to avoid abuse, and I wouldn't see them defined as slaves. As far as serfs, I have made it clear that I have no problems with it, it is different from slavery. In my mind slavery is when people are taken from their homes, or born a slave, and forced to work with no chance to better themselves.

Saladin quickly stood up and began speaking.

"I thank the High Steward and the Archmage for their appointment of myself as Shah of Hroniden. With regards to the Archmage's proposal I fear I cannot support it, nor can I support the Lord of the Pale's proposal, any attempt to force Misr to ban slavery will be opposed by our armies."

"The Pale will vote no for a ban on the possession of Slaves. We know you regard our thralls as slaves, and thus for their sake I can not go with this proposal. I would like to counter propose that we abolish the trading of slaves. This should protect those who needs it by removing the purpose of the whole slave system the other lords practicies"

The Pale rejects the slave ban
The Pale proposes to ban slave trade instead

The golden eyes of the ArchMage flickered as they fell upon the Arl of the Pale.

"The blood of the Ice Kings flows in my veins, my Lord. My Lady Mother was of the frozen plains of the Shield and never would I call the honour-bound thralls a slave. But a man or woman taken from their home and laid in bonds against their will, or born into collar will be deemed as a slave and my blade will cut their chains!"

Rise of the Dark Elf's Part II​

It has been days since the last battle with the scourge in Golden City and in his home in Galadriel, Zephfer had seen his fellow men die and for what for his name not to be heard from the masses. To let the people know that it is he whom, sent 5000 troops as reinforcements to save the Golden army. So after coming to terms with it, Zephfer realized his men died for nothing and the only Elf that had their name known to Agoroth was the little girl he defended at the last assembly, this filled his mind with anger and jealousy. To know that such a little girl has been given the title Therein, a title that only he or even the man of Coamenal should of been graced with. As his anger and jealousy rose, a strange deep voice from the darkness that started to surround him, spoke to him slowly in one worded sentences.

The Voice: HATE!.......HATE THE ONE..... HATE THE ONE THAT TOOK YOUR RIGHTFUL PLACE.....HATE THE ELFS WHO PLACE THEMSELVES HIGHER THAN THE REST.....HATE!....HATE!!!

Zephfer:"SHUT UP!!!"

Zephfer yell towards the voice, was loud and for a while it went away, he started to sweat and fear that something was wrong. He felt a feeling that he never felt since he killed his half brother and step-mother during his cou, as memories come back Zephfer gets a major headache and falls to the floor screaming in agony as the memories come back and the voice came back yet again but in a form of a man. Zephfer barely rose up with his right eye open, and saw the figure he felt fear as the presence held great evil with him.

The Dark Figure's shape:
view

Dark Figure:Lord...Zephfer of Balen Don castle! You....you are a pathetic descendent of the Dark Elven race, you sit by after fighting the scourge from that puny necromancer and now a puny sub-elven race known as the deep elves gain the title of Therain. If you have only walked the path of blood and hatred like I had during my time, you would be King of the Elven race as there are no more ancient hero's of the light!

As Zephfer tried to stand he decided to sit back down the ground in fear, as this Dark spirit before him referred himself as a Dark Elf and Elven race that was said to be whipped out a long time ago by the Elven Hero of Light. But his family had a secret a dark secret that was never told to the outside world, the Huaindren royal family was the last remaining descendents of the Dark Elves and if they were ever to revert back to their old ways the land of Berandreil will turn all living normal Elfs into Dark Elfs as well, and the wars and research of magic will begin again.

Zephfer:No.....No its impossible! The Elven Hero of Light kill you a long time ago, and why do you come back now the Huaindren family has no interest of becoming like the Dark Elves of the past Galadriel has finally found peace there is no more war between Elven races anymore and don't think I haven't figured out who you are as well...my ancestor Dark Elven King Melekith!!

After revealing the name the figure of Darkness showed his true form and turned into the Dark Elven King Melekith, and in the spirits anger he flew towards Zephfer and held him by the neck.

Dark Elvin King Melekith:"...YOU FOOL! HAVE YOU'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY THE HIGH ELF'S OF OLD!!! IT WAS THEM WHO WANTED US TO DIE OUT, IT WAS THEM WHOM BANISHED MY PEOPLE TO THE SHADOWS BECAUSE OF OUR SKIN, AND IT IS THE VERY PEOPLE NOW WHO FORSAKE YOU FOR DEFENDING THEM IN THE ASSEMBLY FROM THE DESPICABLE HUMAN. YOU ARE NOTHING TO THE OTHER ELVES THE ONLY WAY TO GET RECOGNITION IS THREW TOTAL BLOODSHED AND SHOWING THE WORLD YOUR POWER!!!....That is how I am here now, even if my mortal body was shattered by that hero my spirit lived on in this castle and I've watched you,your father, his father and further on each of them were as weak as you, allowing these foreign dogs known as Nords run rampant through our lands! WELL NO MORE!!!! I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE IT UPON MYSELF TO TURN BERANDREIL INTO THE HOME OF THE DARK ELFS ONCE AGAIN, AND THIS TIME NO ONE IS GONNA STOP ME, SO REMEMBER THIS MY DESCENDENT IN A WEEKS TIME MY MAGIC AND DARK INFLUENCE WILL SPREAD AMONGST THE LAND!! YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE WILL BECOME THE RACE THAT SHOULD OF WON THE WAR AGAINST DARK AND LIGHT, YOU CAN EITHER ACCEPT YOUR FATE OR FIGHT ME IN THE UNDERGROUND CAVERNS NEAR BALEN DON BUT BE WARNED THE CLOSER YOU GET TO THE CAVERNS, THE CLOSER YOU BECOME A FULL FLEDGED DARK ELF...AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH!!!

Melekith vanished and Zephfer fell the floor, injured as the darkness left the throne room, and the guards came to help there injured Lord. Zephfer told one guard something important.

Zephfer:"Send a message to all Elven and Dwarfs Lords of Galadriel....tell them the Dark King Melekith has returned......"

A urgent letter has been sent to all Dwarfs and Elven Lords of Galadriel to stop the Dark Elven King Melekith.

Last edited:
The golden eyes of the ArchMage flickered as they fell upon the Arl of the Pale.

"The blood of the Ice Kings flows in my veins, my Lord. My Lady Mother was of the frozen plains of the Shield and never would I call the honour-bound thralls a slave. But a man or woman taken from their home and laid in bonds against their will, or born into collar will be deemed as a slave and my blade will cut their chains!"

The Arl strokes his braided beard and was in deep thought. Then answers:
- "The law in The Pale is very simple, instead of killing a man you can take him as a thrall and have him pay his debt to his new master to get his life back. This case would not be a honor bound thrall but an act of mercy on a fallen opponent. It is not common but some of these do later swear fealty to their old masters." The ArchMage seems to want to shout at the Arl but he holds up his hand to stop him and continues "But I am very willing to write down in the scriptures of law that no ever shall a man, woman or child be deemed property and they do indeed have the same right as foreigners in our land. Since they are not property you can as well not trade them

Żelislawa’s wedding.

It was a feast like no other, hundreds of dwarves in one place. Yarpen got so drunk he couldn’t remember anything when he woke up in the morning. His father was right, a dwarf should never drink more than half of his weight. Everything was a blur after third barrel of wine.

He woke up the next morning, his head hurting like hell. He started to panic, he couldn’t feel his right arm. Yarpen turned his head right, and there he saw the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen. Her eyes were open, she was waiting for him to wake up.
“Rise and shine my giant” she said smiling.
He was paralyzed, he didn’t know what to do. This has never happened before. He always remembers their names. She didn’t want to talk, at least that was good.
She took her hand and gently caressed Yarpen’s face. “My Giant” she said. Yarpen lay very still and uncomfortable. Without warning, she launched herself onto him and the dance of tongues began. Yarpen started feeling more comfortable with every second of it. The sweet taste of her tongue tangled with his, sent blood rushing straight to his manhood. He gripped her hips and pressed her down against him. He pinched her nipple, it was beautiful. He had to do that to make sure that it’s real. She bit her lip and started rubbing against him. Her hand wrapped around his dwarven war hammer. Her eyelids dropped suggestively and her tongue slid lustfully over her lips. She climbed off his lap and knelt on the floor in front of him. Their eyes met. Yarpen only now realized that one of her eyes was green and the other one light blue.

Suddenly someone ran into the room. It was a dwarf, Yarpen has never seen him before. He was dirty and drops of sweat made his skin glow like a candle in the morning sun. Yarpen didn’t lose his nerve,. Naked, he openly turned in the directon of a stranger. His heterochromic lover hid behind his wide shoulders.

“Who the hell are you? Explain yourself or you’ll hang.”
“I’m sorry my lord, I’m Zizka commander of Orphan’s ranger unit. I ran here without rest from northern Galadriel. Nords invaded our home realm.”
“I see, go and rest good man. I will see you in an hour.” Zizka left Yarpen’s quarters.
“I’m sorry my love, but duties call”. Yarpen said without looking at the girl. He dressed himself quickly and left.

Yarpen called for his steward and ordered to investigate the incident in Galadriel.

Open letter to Lords of Agorath

I hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed with certain rights.
Not only do I pray for it, on the score of our dignity, but I can clearly forsee that nothing but the rooting out of slavery can perpetuate the hope for Agortah, by consolidating it in a common bond of principle. I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery.

Slavery is theft -- theft of a life, theft of work, theft of any property or produce, theft even of the children a slave might have borne. If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong and all hope is lost. Whenever I hear anyone arguing for slavery, I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally.

For some slaves, the first step out of bondage is to learn to see their lives with new eyes. Their reality is a social world where they have their place and some assurance of a subsistence diet. Born into slavery, they cannot easily redefine their lives outside the frame of enslavement. If no other, Mahakam will help them with that. We will gladly accept freed men and women into our fold. We will accept them as equal. Starostwo Mahakamskie is proud to have an elite military unit composed of free slaves called Unchained. They prove their worth over and over.

Everybody has a right to serve, but no lord should be above other people, taking away their free will.

Elder Council of Mahakam passes a new law. Every slave entering the territory of Mahakam is considered a free man. Anyone trying to unrightfully take away someone's freedom is considered an enemy of the state and will be hanged without a trial.

Master Yarpen syn Światowida votes yay on ban of slavery

Last edited:
The Fleet of Coamenel

The strength of the fleet of Coamenel is a key element in the provinces strength and its economy. There are several ships in the fleet owned directly by the Master of Coamenel, chief among them The Light of the Sea, a large warship that has been fitted with devices to launch Dragon Oil. Ever since the work by the Order of Light to create Dragon Oil, the ships in the navy have been retrofitted to include ways to use it. These professional naval ships are usually used to repulse raiders and preform minor blockades against enemies.

In addition to the core of warships owned by the Master of Coamenel, the merchant ships can be called into service with the fleet. Most are armed with large crossbow mechanisms, built by the dwarves, to protect their cargo. Since these ships are usually carrying goods from one of Coamenel’s many plantations they are equipped to fight off pirates and raiders, and as such can easily be outfitted to serve in the fleet. When they join, they can typically be expected to be issued limited supplies Dragon Oil and a small force of elven archers who can attack enemies at range. They are rewarded by a spoils system based on what ships they capture or lands they attack.

Overall, the Fleet of Coamenel is on of the most capable navies in Agorath due to its professional core, large amounts of available merchant ships to call to service, and its experience to to frequent raids and pirate attacks.

-------

I, Master Armas Coamenel, vote Yes on the ban of slavery

The doors to the assembly opened, and the young Elf walked in slow pace towards the floor. Alvon rose to attention, his eyes fixed at her. Eylinn looked around the room to see if everyone was present. From the end of her long stream of white hair crawled the pink hue, which was her mark of battle, but her posture was that of a gentle maiden, and her face had a proud resonance to it. She stood ready to speak.

“Milords, Galadriel have been freed of the plague. The last risk of spread from the forest fell just at the border of Mirrorwater, and just a few leagues from Balen Gro. My champion…” She looked at Alvon with a smile. “…and mentor, must probably already have read my letter to you all, expressing my thanks for the aid you sent us.” Her face turned somber. “But please, do listen. I know what is coming.” She looked at the Arch-Mage. “I’ve seen it. I know what I must do.” She turns, yet again to the lords of the realm. “But I beseech you all, that it shouldn’t have to end like this! If anything, the horrors from the Corpus should have taught us that we all depend on each other when Darkness resurfaces. We must sort this out in peace! But we can’t even begin to do this, if we don’t regard us all for what we are.” She pulled down her sleeve and reached for her wrist.

“Do I as free, not share the same heartbeat as a slave? Do I not feel, as a slave feels? Do we not all think, love and struggle the same, we who are free, and those who are not? How could you ever consider one as such property?” She dropped her arm, not ashamed of being emotional anymore. “We shouldn’t have to kill each other to settle this. I do not wish for it.” Eylinn looked at Arl Frostverd. “I know we can reconcile.” She looked at Zephfer. “But slavery is a scourge. Like the rest of you, I fought the last one that ravaged our lands. I beg of you, don’t make me fight another one. I’m not saying any of you are bad people!” She looked back at the Archmage. “We need peace. But my heart will never be at peace until all the chains are broken. I will stand by the Archmage to whatever this will lead.”

Eylinn descended the floor and sat down next to Alvon. She gave him a sad smile before lowering her eyes to the table in front of her.

Eylinn Mindrilla votes Yay to ban slavery, hoping for peace, but will follow the Archmage's direction.

Last edited:
Betrothal Celebration in the Dwarf Quarter

20512058.jpg

The new manor of House Deagrin in the Golden City's Dwarf Quarter
The first day of celebrations wound to a close in the Dwarf Quarter. In the dark of the night, lit only by stars and festive dwarrowlamps, the Dwarf Quarter could have been mistaken for the passages of the High Mountain itself in the Age of Gold. Snatches of music drifted out of some homes and taverns, but most had retired to rest up for the next days festivities.

In the refurbished red stone manor purchased by Deagrin Wrothiron, two of the guests of honor were still awake. In a sitting room in the center tower, Groom-to-be Benthorn and Bride-to-be Magmamane were sitting alone and chatting. She had a basket of wheat bread, one of her favorite treats, that she was nibbling as they sipped fisher berry wine.

1289618910980.jpg

Deagrina Magmamane

"How can you possibly still be eating?" the dwarf prince asked his sister. "If I so much as look at another slice of pie or joint of roasted whatever..." Benthorn trailed off. His sister giggled and tossed a chunk of bread at him.

"It's your own fault, cleaning your plate all the time. Doesn't anyone teach boys how to be dinner guests? When they offer you a course, you're supposed to eat a few bites, and tell them it's delicious, even when its not. Then you stop and leave room for the next person who offers you some of their wife's famous what-have-you, you have room to do it again. And so on. That way you don't stuff yourself so that you can't eat what the next person brings, and embarrass them by sending it away."

"And whose feelings are you sparing now? There's only the two of us, and you're still stuffing your face." He dodged another piece of bread.

"I like it. And its not the same once its sat around and gotten cool. City dwarves eat bread all the time, and plump helmets hardly ever, did you know that? No wonder all the girls are so plump and pretty. I'll have to eat up if I want Zoltan to even look at me. He's so handsome. I'm so glad he's handsome. I know its vain, but I was so dreading being married to some ugly, smelly fellow." She chewed another fistful of bread. "Your Żelisława is pretty too. I did so love her hair. Don't you think she looked pretty?"

Benthorn shifted uncomfortably and looked down. "I suppose." In truth he thought she was quite beautiful. But the thought made him embarrassed. His father had taught him that a respectable dwarf was reserved in front of strangers, and only a little less so to his closest kin. So how was he supposed to act when presented with this strange, pretty girl with golden hair and big eyes, who he was supposed to spend the rest of his life with? He so wanted to make a good impression, but feared he'd been awkward and clumsy and stupid.

"I suppose? Oh, what a sad fellow you are. You say you suppose your bride is pretty, and then turn redder than my hair? I feel so sorry for the poor dear. Tell me you at least told her she looked beautiful at dinner? Even if she hadn't, that would have only been polite."

"Well, yes." He was fairly sure he'd mumbled something to that effect.

"Well at least you aren't totally hopeless then. What did you talk about?"

"What?"

"At dinner? I was at the other table, remember? Please tell me you weren't all glum and silent, only saying 'please pass the sweet pods' and 'might I have some more ale?'"

"Well, I told her about the mountains. She's never seen them up close."

"Good! That's good. Zoltan was telling me all about Galadriel, the trees and the Elves and the flowers and such. And of course he said that my being there would put them all to shame. He was so sweet. His father too. I think he was nervous, the poor old fellow, he drank so much and he couldn't seem to look me in the eye. He spent the whole night talking to my bodice."

"I'm sure they promised you unicorns." Benthorn didn't bother to correct his sister's charitable interpretation. She was their father's treasure, and like all dwarf treasures she had been locked away in the strongest part of the fortress. Her naivety was stunning some times.

"All that I could eat!" She giggled "But seriously, what did you tell her about home?"

"I told her about the siege, and how we kept the undead at bay." Benthorn was rather proud of that. He hadn't been at the great battle, but he wanted his future wife to know he was no coward and could protect her.

His sister looked at him expectantly. "And?" she asked.

"What?"

"Tell me you didn't talk about rotting zombies and desperate refugees all through dinner." His sister seemed genuinely distressed now, not just teasing. "She'll think she's going to be mistress of a tomb. It'll be a wonder if she hasn't fled to the wilds by morning."

"It wasn't like that!" Benthorn said defensively. "She was quite interested in how the traps worked, with the waterwheels and gears. I don't think they have that sort of thing in Galadriel."

"Oh dear, she was just being polite. I'm sure she's bawling her eyes out right now. Tomorrow you must tell her about nicer things. Like the garden and the orchards in the citadel, or the library. Or the splendid view from the peak, with snow falling in the moonlight. Or if you simply must chatter about gears and waterwheels, tell her about the fountains, and that clock in the courtyard with the bell shaped like a goblin's head, and the little toy dwarf who pops out and beats the hours on him with a tiny hammer. And do tell her she's pretty. For one thing because she is, but mainly because it's the nice thing to say." She got up and brushed off crumbs from her dress. "I'm going to bed, but you sit up a while and think about how to do better tomorrow. "

Military of Azeratii:

Palace Guard:
The Azeratii Palace Guard is a force of 300 well trained solders. They guard the Krestarii family, and serve as sworn swords. They also have fancier armor then the City Guard.

Slaver Docks Guard:
A force of 1000 men, the Slaver Docks Guard is in charge of over seeing the unloading of new Slaves, and the hand over to the Slaver Families forces.

Main City Guard:
Consisting of 4000 men, the City Guard is charged with protecting the people of Azeratii, and stopping crime. It also serves as the bulk of the Azeratii Army. Well disciplined, this force can form cohesive formations. They often form a large and compact block that supports each others backs in order to break slave revolts, and riots.((It is a Roman Formation))

Azeratii Cavalry:
This force of 700 men are a heavy cavalry that is used to as the most flexible formation of the Azeratii Army.

Azeratii Navy:
A large force of War Galleys, this fleet is equipped with the latest weapons of Agorath, and is regarded for being one of the most powerful navies, most certainly one of the largest.

Ribbon River

or as some call it Rill, the biggest and most dangerous river in all of Agorath. It always looks relatively peaceful. It is very fast flowing in the middle and becomes very turbulent until it reaches Ecclestius. At several points there are deceitful whirlpools. In the north it's scattered with hidden rocks that claimed lives of many sairlors, and in the south where it meanders making navigation very difficult in some places. It's also the deepest river. It spreads so wide that there aren't any two points which can be crossed by a bridge.There are only 3 places where it's possible to cross it not using boats. In the southern Galadriel at the Mountainshadow River Crossing, in the center of Ecclestius at the Imperial River Crossing and in the Golden City itself.

Every spring Ribbon floods it's west bank allowing people to grow and harvest plants and fruits that can't be found anywhere else.

2h6yo01.jpg

Saladin quickly rose and walked towards Emir Asad.

"My Lord, before the Corpus outbreak we had agreed to a betrothal and an alliance between our two Emirates, does this remain agreeable to you?"

Without even looking up, Emir Asad responds with:
"Yes, I accept the bethrotal and the alliance. May the day be blessed, yadi yada, and blah blah blah.

Kvothe Kalare stand up:

Lords and ladies of the whole continent before expressing my opinion on the issues at hands i wish to inform you of something that make my stomach revolt every time i think about it.

-In the days of the weeding of my beloved daughter Navaris and Wilhem from the Von saxon family i invited every lord to share with us the happiness of a weeding, a sacred thing we all know represent peace and fertility for the realm, but some lords of the realm, many of them well know, decided to insult this sacred occasion for their own sinister plans and goals. yes my lords don't be shocked yet!

-Thanks to the security forces of Kalare city the agents of these lords were capture and after an long interrogation they confess who send them. regretfully they have no say what was their objectives, but we can only think it was some nefarious crime. Maybe they wanted to kidnapped my daughter in the happiest day of her life? maybe other member of my family?, maybe they just were trying to simple assassinate me or others in my charge..I don't know but i know who they are:

-here is the written confession of the agenst, they were send by: the Houses of Frostverd, Mindrilla, Huaindren, Deagrin, Coalmenel, and Celestian

I am most appealed that a fellow Nord Was the one to come up with such a scheme against another Nord, and i hope the others Nord lords feel the same way!

-The others backers don't surprise me thought never imagine that House Mindrilla would be so sinister and underhanded.

I ask you all why did you try to ruin the sacred occasion of a wedding with a crime, why did you try to do something like these against a fellow lord and more importantly what were your goals, confess here in front all the lords of the realm!

Last edited:
Kalare, while all of the backers had their own reasons, assuming there were additional backers aside from Arl Frostverd, I feel I should tell you mine. We had men infiltrate your castle to search for evidence that your hammer was corrupting you. I assumed that it was due to your aggression against the elven people, and the lords of this assembly.

If we could find proof, then your corruption would end and your aggression would stop. Additionally, if something like this were brought to light, then you would be viewed negatively and likely not gain the title of jarl, something I was looking forward to personally. I don't believe a man should be rewarded for committing violence against innocent people.

I wish to make it clear to all lords, I do not say this as a confession to Kalare, I simply wish for you to hear my reasons and understand my thoughts. As far as the wedding, I never had any intention of going due to my memorial feast, and thought it was taking place in the von Saxon castle.