• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Marriage proposal between House Deagrin and the Mahakam Clan of dwarves:

[x] Deagrin Wrothiron, Master of Kogansunan

[x]Yarpen syn Światowida of Mahakam Clan

It will be a wedding Agorath has never seen before. 40 Chests of Gold! Imagine that. You could easily build a small palace for such a sum. We should get to planning and sending invitations right away my dear friend!

Conversation between father and Daughter

Kvothe was sitting in his desk, he had returned only yesterday from campaigning against the Necromancer, and already his resting time was up. Many things need to be done especially with the upcoming wedding. No one had told Navaris about it in fact she had been on a vacation with Invidia and Alera in saxon lands unsuspecting anything, meanwhile the preparations were being done in Kalare city.

She was bound to arrive today from the south and so kvothe will talk to her about it as soon as she arrived.
“Sighs…I wonder when she will arrive I want to be done with this soon.”

There was a knock in the door and the steward enters the room: “my Arl your daughter has just arrived and going to the main chamber as instructed by you”, he finished talking and left the room.
Kvothe stood up and walked to the main chamber to talk with his daughter.

“Hello there Navaris how was the trip to the saxon lands?”

“Not bad father, the lands are fertile and everything is quite different than from Kalare, I would say is a pleasant enough place to live. More importantly I am glad you returned safely from the war in the west against the forces of the necromancer”

“Do not worry my beloved daughter, your father still have some battles on him (he grinned), now lets talk about more serious business. I believe you may have noticed all the decorations and arrangement through the city and the palace?

“yes father I was wondering about it but no one in the mansion had know what they were about…..don’t tell me you ordered them to not tell me? What’s going on?”

“I have a surprise for you Navaris thought I don’t know if you will like it or not……I have arranged a marriage for you Navaris”

“You….WHAT!” she took her hands out of her father hands

“yes I have arranged a marriage for you with Wilhem Von Saxon, I am glad you liked their lands…as they may as well be your new home after your weeding”

“How could you! Marry me without telling me? Sending me away so I didn’t saw the preparations! I cannot accept this father!"

“Why not? He is a good choice from a very respectable family, to all accords very attractive to the ladies, much worse marriage have been done in history”

“ But father I don’t know him much, yes I saw him a couple times in the vacation but we didn’t talked that much!, worse there are rumors!”
“Rumors ? about what? Navaris tell me!”
“ I have heard rumors he may well not like woman at all but boys!”
“Foolishness, Navaris stop believing stupid things like that, and even if it may be true you still will marry him, and bore his child’s, you have a duty and so does he and boths will do it”
“DUTY! What do you mean duty? I am not even your heir!”

“You are second in line and were something to happen to your brother you will be then my heir therefore you need to give birth to a Kalare child”

“You cannot force me to do this! I am Navaris “the cutter” Kalare!”

“Well I am your father and say you will marry him….think about it Navaris do you really want to never marry? Never have child’s to love? What do you want to do with your life then? Duel forever?”
“No father….i just…..dont know…”

“Marry him, is not going to be so bad I would believe. Both of you are young and I am certainly that will enjoy doing stuff together. You may even love him and if he really is into another man instead of woman then get a secret lover to satiate any desires he cannot. I would hardly think he would get mad at it, after all it would be his fault.”

“father! “

“Common Navaris you are very beautiful, your red hair is lovely and rare between the people and I am certainly that if you really want a man, you can easily seduce him.” A huge grin appear in his face..

“Fine Father I will consent to marry him……for you father, if you really think is the best to do..i will marry him and do my duty….thought don’t think you can get rid of me that easily..i will constantly visit Kalare and you” Then she hug his father crying and he hug her back

Last edited:
Last Seed, 1000 Age of Empire...

After returning from battle, Deagrin Wrothiron ordered the stores of liquid fire used to purge Corpus from his land. Smoke rose from the mountains as the dead burned and province was made safe once again. With peace returned to the mountainhome, a wedding was held to celebrate the union between Benthorn of House Deagrin and Żelisława of Mahakam Clan. High Steward Mathlion was in attendance and sponsored a spectacular firework show in the Dwarve Quarter. All agreed that the Bride was radiant and the ceremony and festivities were pulled off without a hitch.

House Deagrin Earns a Dowry of 30 Gold!
Prestige Earned!

The Rise of Ra'Gru
Dakazod was the tribe leader before Ra'Gru and he was a strong leader in the tribe but a horrible leader on the battlefield, he had earned infamy for raiding caravans during the civil wars, but whenever a small band of warriors came and he fought them he always lost. It was quite dishonorable for the clan to constantly lose against the its enemies and often lead us to die or do other minor errands for the other Orcs to stay alive. He was supported by many Orcish tribes however due to him being a pushover by his enemies and not a real threat, he was however a great leader for the stability of our tribe and during his time our cuture and birthrate improved dramatically.

Due to Dakazod helping the emperor in a previous civil war the emperor offered him a reward which he chose the be the education of 5 members of the Orcs, they were sent to the Golden City to join the imperial university to study statesman craft. It was Duffgut, Ratbag, Grumgul, Ra'Gru and Aesar who was chosen to go, Ra'Gru had always been very interested in books and reading, as a smaller child he spend a lot of time whit his head down a book, he read a lot of adventure stories and imagined himself in another place away from his father and life. Due to that he was very happy to be in the Golden city, with all its faults he still preferred it over his tribe, while Ra'Gru became a warrior and fighter he never gave up on his reading, due to this he always wanted to gain new knowledge by reading books, he is also the first Orc Chief to have a build in library in his capital for him alone to study in.

When he died a few years ago 4 factions formed within the clan for Duffgut, Ratbag, Grumgul and Ra'Gru. The tribe was very devided and each of the candidates would take the tribe into a very different Duffgut and Ratbag wanted a more peaceful aprouce similar to Dakazod, where as Grumgul and Ra'Gru wanted to push for a more aggressive policy to restore the tribes glory and not just be a pushover for the other Orcs in the region.

Duffgut and Ratbag had decided that they would vote as to whom would be their candidate for the leadership, it took a long time for them to decide if whom should be the leader and many got offended. It also ended in a tie, when all else had failed they decided to duel to see whom had been the leader. Duffgut had decided to cheat in the duel, he poisoned his spear to make sure he would kill Ratbag. He managed to get a few hits in on Ratbag weakening him a great deal, then Ratbag was able to get in a strike that penetrated his abdomen and killing him. Ratbag then died a few hours later due to the poison cursing Duffguts name.

Grumgul and Ra'Gru had also decided to duel, the duel happened with all weapons allowed. Ra'Gru had his axe and Grumgul used a spear, unlike the other duel neither participant used cheap tricks to win. The fight started and Grumgul launched out for Ra'Gru, his first few hits completely missed, he then started to gain more focus and Ra'Gru started to parry off incoming attack. This went on for quite a while, both of the fighters started to get tired untul Ra'Gru finally got a hit in on Grumgul, this wasent a fight to the death and but it was a pretty severe injury, it was an accident but it still was not good. Ra'Gru was declared winner and the only one left standing he got the title of chief.

After he had been crowned chief, Ra'Gru then set out to bring glory to his tribe and once again have their name spread fear. He started out with rallying smaller tribes around his own, he had verried success with this, sometimes he beat them and other times he didn’t. That was until Ra'Gru started using cavalry, cavalry had not previously been used by the Orcs as they saw it as a less glorious form of combat. Instead of using normal horses they instead used wolfs that lived in the mountains where Goi'Orka is today. Once the riders of Ra'Gru rode against the enemies most simply fell on their knees, others surrendered without battle and even more decided to come of their own will.

Ra'Gru then decided that he had to find a more permanent home for his people, over the last few years the tribe had grown from 5000 to 80.000 Orcs. He decided that Goi'Orka should be the new home of his people, this had long been an abandoned city by the dwarfs and the tribe already knew the area, so when he decided to make it his capital the Orcs quickly fell into place in their new home.

Ra'Gru first made his entry into the world politics in the year of 1000 when the emperor was deposed.

Gunther von Saxon sat in his study. He was looking over the new ledger of sausage trade within his province. Apparently the farmers were doing average. No different than any other year. Gunther had received confirmation from Kvothe Kalare thirty minutes ago that his son Wilhelm von Saxon would be married to Navaris Kalare. They had entertained Navaris on a trip in Saxon lands. She had seemed a nice young lady and utterly undeserving of her title “the Cutter.” Gunther needed to tell Wilhelm about this, but he was off hunting with Gilbert right now. Those two are very close and Gunther thinks the world of Gilbert. He even gave Gilbert the honor of accompanying Sir Leopold von Stockholm, Gunther’s champion, on a quest.

“My lord, Wilhelm has returned and I have brought him here as you commanded.” One of the family guards said from outside the door.

“Let him in.” Gunther commands as the door opens and Wilhelm comes in.

“Yes, father.” Wilhelm said as he stood in front of Gunther sitting at his desk. Gunther motioned to a chair and Wilhelm sat down in it.

“How was hunting with Gilbert son?”

“It was fine. I killed a deer and Gilbert got a wolf.”

“Excellent. There are always too many wolves in these lands. So I have something important to discuss with you and frankly I have been avoiding it with this conversation so far.” Gunther sighed and put face in his hands.

“Always the diplomat father, what is your news?” Wilhelm asked in a very bored manner.

“Well, I have arranged for you to be married.” Gunther looked up into the shocked eyes of his only son.

“WHAT! With whom?” Wilhelm yelled.

“Navaris Kalare, the woman who vacationed in our lands recently. You must have met her.”

“I did. She was kind, but that does not make this acceptable. How could you do this without asking me?”

“Look son, Navaris is a member of an influential house that may receive a duchy, or a jarldom in their culture. She is also extremely pretty if I do say so myself.” Gunther said while reading the letter from Arl Kalare again.

“Father I don’t care how pretty you say this woman is. I won’t marry her.”

“Yes you will! You are my son and you will marry who and when I want!” Gunther screamed at Wilhelm. It seems that his patience has run out. Wilhelm sank into his seat. “Such is the way of the world son. We are going to Kalare city soon. You may bring your friend Gilbert if that pleases you.”

“Very well father. I will be in my room. I will ask Gilbert if he wants to come.” Wilhelm said in defeat as he got up and went to his room without waiting for permission from his father.

This is the worst thing that could ever happen according to Wilhelm. Not only would he be forced to marry someone, his lover would be forced to watch the whole time. How could he marry some Nord woman? It was something he had thought about for a long time, but he had never thought his wife would be a completely different race. His family almost always marries local lords. Sometimes heirs would be married to the Counts of neighboring provinces, but that was rare.

Wilhelm opened his door and saw Gilbert sitting on his bed with a worried expression. Gilbert waited until Wilhelm closed the door and then got up and hugged him.

“What’s wrong, baby?” Gilbert whispered into Wilhelm’s ear.

“My father is making me get married.” Wilhelm began to cry.

Gilbert just stood dumbfounded for a moment. Then he wiped tears from his eyes and cupped his lover’s cheeks in his hands. “I won’t let some damned woman take you from me.” Then he kissed Wilhelm lightly and wiped the tears from his eyes.

“The worst part is that father wants you to come. I can’t make you do that.” Wilhelm said, almost starting to cry again.

“I am going. End of story. I want to see this bitch for myself. Who is she anyways?” Gunther asked, lying down on the bed with Wilhelm.

“Her name is Navaris Kalare. She is the Nord daughter of Arl Kalare. She was here a little while ago.” Wilhelm said while snuggling up to Gilbert.

“I remember her. They say that she killed many men in duels. She is lucky that I am not as romantic as you are. If I was I would be riding north to your wedding where I would burst in just in time to save my damsel in distress from the jerk lord. Ha, and I would be damned good at it!” Gilbert said as Wilhelm busted out laughing. The picture of Gilbert running into his wedding with armor and sword waving was so funny and romantic he couldn't contain himself.

“Well, I am going to take advantage of the time left without your wife trying to get into your pants.” Gilbert whispered, as he got up and pinned Wilhelm to the bed. Wilhelm stole a kiss before Gilbert moved down his shirt, unbuttoning and kissing his way to Wilhelm’s pants. “After all, I couldn’t let you marry that witch without thinking of how good I am in bed.” Gilbert then unbuttoned Wilhelm’s pants and went to work.

((I don’t know how much details I can get into on this here forum so this is all the hot gay action you guys are getting for now. Also I accept Jee’s marriage proposal.))

Asad was sitting in his room when a fox-like spirit appeared in his window. As if he was seeing an old friend, he welcomed the spirit into his room, and gave him some food and water.

His steward, Anwar, was about to report the progress of the Corpus in Herasnia when he saw the fox.

"Your majesty, I --" Anwar notices the fox. "Foxes, what despicable vermin! Shoo, shoo!"

Anwar chases the fox spirit around until Asad stops Anwar.

"Sir, why did you--"

"Don't worry about the spirit. I assure you that he is friendly and isn't harming me."

"Right, so -- Wait, did you say spirit?"

"Yes. Does this bother you at all?"

"At this point, I really don't care anymore."

Anwar hands the report to Asad before leaving the room.

After he leaves, Asad pulls out a book from the book case. He begins to read it.

Information from:
The Great Library of Hroniden
By Gunther Zephyr
Wan_Shi_Tong%27s_Library_map.png

Introduction
During the Age of Darkness, a group of bandits were travelling across the desert when they saw a massive tower. Thinking it was a place filled with riches, the bandits climbed inside the tower. After climbing down in the tower, they were greeted by the sight of Wan Shi Tong. Wan Shi Tong asked them, "What are you here for?" Thinking that the owl was not a threat, the bandit leader answered, in a drunken stupor, with, "We're here to whore, drink, and plunder your palace."
In a fit of fury, Wan Shi Tong attacked the bandits with ferocity and, as stated by a survivor, "sorcery which Agorath has never seen."

Wan_Shi_Tong.png

Wan Shi Tong, the ancient, wise spirit of the library. The name is a phrase in an ancient language1 literally meaning "He who knows ten-thousand things."

The Visit to The Great Library of Hroniden
After thousands of years, the library is still a sight to behold on the desert. Travelers are warned not to enter because Wan Shi Tong is often infamous for being unfriendly to humans. Even so, adventurers have tried to gain access to this library, but were chased away by Wan Shi Tong.

When I visited the library along with other scholars, Wan Shi Tong greeted us rudely with:

I am Wan Shi Tong, he who knows ten-thousand things. And you are obviously humans. Which, by the way, are no longer permitted in my study.

We were able to get in, however, by saying we were only scholars and offered him some books. The library was massive, with tomes from the history across Agorath. Some of them, however, seemed like they were from a far away land2.The selection of books was simply marvelous. You could find books ranging in a variety of subjects from alchemy to history. I was simply blown away by the sheer size of this library, and got lost while exploring the various wings. One of the wings, however, was damaged, and Wan Shi Tong remarked that, "This is the destruction you humans can do. It's simply remarkable."

250px-Planetary_calendar_room.png

The Planetary Calendar Room, a place where the position of the sun, moon, and stars can be predicted for any date.

As we went inside the room, we were amazed at how the calendar was remarkably well constructed, beautifully designed, and surprisingly accurate.

The Knowledge Seekers
Wan Shi Tong has his little helpers, the Knowledge Seekers, which are apparently spirits that roam around the land, collecting various books and scrolls to the library. These little helpers are simply handsome creatures who need your help in order to collect old books to grow the library.

250px-Knowledge_Seekers.png

One of the Knowledge Seekers, a fox-like spirit that travels the land collecting old books for the library.

((1This "ancient language" is Mandarin Chinese.
2I'm not making the Last Airbender universe a part of this. I just want to do this because we need a different locale for the quests. Also, I call dibs for proposing this quest.:p If anyone steals this quest, I'll curse them and let Wan Shi Tong kick their ass.))

Last edited:
And the Madness was Dead

Her gallop was fierce, almost reckless. String drawn to her cheek, with the arrowhead resting on the riser, just above her hand that firmly was pressed against the grip. It had become so natural now; she barely needed to aim anymore. She let go of the nock, and as the fletching caressed her fingers, she already knew it would hit. The infected man fell backwards with an arrow drilled into his eye-socket.
Eylinn climbed from the horseback in full speed and balanced on the right stirrup. She drew the sword as far back as she possibly could, readying to strike. It severed the head of the next Corpus, straight from its body, and an immediate ejection of a long stream of dark putrid blood showered her horse and person. She did not care.

The rest of her party launched from the foliage and proceeded to cut the rest of the infected down from the rear. It was short work, as the mindless mad had paid full attention towards the diversion. Only the final process remained. To ensure they would never rise again. With spear, blade and hammer, they proceeded to destroy the brain by any gruesome means possible. Every limb had to be dismembered, to ensure the pyre would consume every cell of unclean. When the slaughter was over, the whole road was stained with crimson. As the party started to gather the remains into a single pile, they had learnt to tread slow as not to slip in the drenched soil. Every arm, every leg, every organ needed to burn. Just to be sure. The foul smell was relieving for once, because this was the last trace of Corpus in Galadriel. As the smoke rose towards the sky, the men, and the woman, stood in silence, each left to their own thoughts.

It had been a month since Eylinn had received a letter, an update, or anything concerning something other than the purge. It had been quite liberating. Leaving civilian responsibilities aside for a while, and only focusing on the task she had taken upon herself to do. It wasn't without sad moments, when the nature of the plague reminded her, she was not killing any abominations or creatures of Darkness. She was ending the lives of Humans, Elves, and Dwarves. Young and old, no demographic spared whatsoever. She had composed a small list that she kept reading during the nights she could not sleep. “Clemency, curing, containment” and so it went on. It was too late to do anything for them, but it wasn't too late to prevent more innocent to fall ill. It had kept her sane when battling the insane.

As the army returned to the rally point a league west of Balen Don, Eylinn gave them her thanks and blessing to return home. It was a short speech, because she didn't think they really needed, or craved, a long one. This wasn't a war for glory or what is right. Not for fame, not for gold, not for new lands, not for old lands. It was medicine, a necessity. Something that just had to be done, and they were sent there to do it. “The invisible heroes.” She had told them. “So that the remainder can come home without fear or worry, to fight without uncertainty of the health of the families they left behind.” She rode off with her guards, and that was the end of it. Now what?

She lent a gaze to the north, towards her own realm. She lent it south, towards the Golden City. “You should go to the assembly. It's not too late.” Her mind wasn’t as hostile as it used to be. The campaign had been good for her. But she still hesitated. A lot of responsibility laid in waiting down that path. “At least wash yourself. Maybe it will help you decide on what to do?” Her dress and hair was tainted with gore. It was a good advice. She asked for her bag and sent her guard home along with the army, intent on going alone and incognito to wherever she decided to go hereafter. She pulled out a hooded cloak from her travel gear and wrapped it tightly, showing no more than her eyes that she needed herself.
A short ride later, Eylinn arrived at the capitol of Berandrail. She had heard the chilling stories about the castle towering in the background. “Probably just rumours. Don’t put your trust in Human tales.” She looked up at the massive structure. There was definitely an air of something sinister about it.

“Halt!” A guard blocked the entrance. “Are you Elf, or Human?” She looked at him, confused. What a strange thing to ask. Had it not been more prudent to check for Corpus first? On the other hand, she had never seen any Corpus that could ride. She left the scarf to cover her face, and pulled the hood back far enough to show her ears. “Why are you armed, girl?”
“Protection. What of it?”
“Well, it’s just to see a woman with... Uh...” The guard was not sure how to handle the situation. Eylinn stared at him.
“May I enter, or not?” He signalled for the gate to be opened and spoke no more.
She was not interested in sightseeing, heading immediately for the nearest inn. It was a fine establishment by the looks of it. Roomy, with a scent of acorns escaping the kitchen. Still masked she went straight for the clerk behind the desk.

“What will it be?” He asked with a stern face, clearly not appreciating visitors this early in the day.
“I need a room. And a bath.” She slide a silver coin over the counter. “Two of these if you bring supper to my room, but remain outside.”
“The clandestine type of girl, are you? I do appreciate unwrapping a mystery, if you catch my drift.” He gave her a wink.
“Fine. I’ll go somewhere else.” She was about to turn around as the man raised his hand.
“No! I jest! Of course, whatever the lady’s wish, will be my law.”

The water was hot and heavenly. She sank her whole body into it slowly just to savour it as long as possible. Like a soft blanket in winter, it enveloped her. Leaving only her nose above the surface, she studied her toes for a while before closing her eyes. “You can’t hide forever.” No, just for a little while longer. It felt so good to be alone. “The room has a nice scent to it.” It was quite the experience. Still, this whole city had something ominous about it. “Well, they do use slaves.” Yes, they did.

She looked up into the ceiling, trying to spot the wooden pattern through the mist. She reached for a bucket and poured it over her head. She studied herself in the mirror. “Pink...” Repeated washes after bloody combat had left the ends of her hair miscoloured. She suddenly felt terribly embarrassed, leaning her head back with a sigh. She groomed herself with soap, washed again, and then left the tub. She stared at her own image as she dried.

Don’t wrinkle your nose. It will make your face age faster.” She could hear her father’s words echoing from the past. “Your eyes look tired. It does not become such a pretty girl as yourself. You need to sleep through the nights.” She did look tired. She turned around, carefully observing her reflection as it spin around. She kind of liked her new colour. It was, unusual. More personal, and more unique. It was a shame the dye was so gruesome, or she would have kept it that way forever. She felt pretty. “You need to sleep...” She went to bed.

The coq had yet to crow when Eylinn left Balen Don. It had been a good trip, but to a bad place. She turned her horse around by the gate and took a last glimpse of the town. She recalled the words he had told her, as the light vanished back into him. “Think upon what I’ve said." She was done thinking. With determined pacing, she took off, heading south.

((I spoke briefly with Jee and thought of some stuff, which I think might make the game more interesting, at least for those of us who are not strategists.

Battles gain a lot of prestige for the strategists, which is not bad, and makes a lot of sense. However for the players who do not go into battle, it complicates things.

What I was thinking was that you should have three scores, possible one for each class.

Prestige: Won by Strategists, from battling enemies and making their names known amongst their peers
Influence: Gained by Diplomats by conducting diplomatic missions, negotiating your way into power
Intrigue: Gained by Schemers by success on plots, and represents how you blackmail your way to the top

This would make the game more fair and balanced, at least in my opinion. Nothing prevents players from having a score in all three, showing how a ruler might have great diversity in his tactics))

((I spoke briefly with Jee and thought of some stuff, which I think might make the game more interesting, at least for those of us who are not strategists.

Battles gain a lot of prestige for the strategists, which is not bad, and makes a lot of sense. However for the players who do not go into battle, it complicates things.

What I was thinking was that you should have three scores, possible one for each class.

Prestige: Won by Strategists, from battling enemies and making their names known amongst their peers
Influence: Gained by Diplomats by conducting diplomatic missions, negotiating your way into power
Intrigue: Gained by Schemers by success on plots, and represents how you blackmail your way to the top

This would make the game more fair and balanced, at least in my opinion. Nothing prevents players from having a score in all three, showing how a ruler might have great diversity in his tactics))

((Strategists are certainly leading the game right now, as far as prestige goes - but understand that all players have an equal opportunity to win prestige. Conducting a diplomatic mission yields a chance for prestige - a successful plot also yields prestige. Understand that plots are very hard to pull off, unless you are a schemer, and frankly, there have been very few plots even among the schemers.

Be creative when masterminding a cunning scheme to project your power and influence across the world. As some strategists have created NPCs to attack to increase prestige while minimizing conflict with players, why not do the same? ))

The Assembly of Hallows, 11th day of 1000 Age of Empire

On a cool autumn morning, the Lords of Light emerged from their manors and lodgings and filed into the great hall of the Assembly of Lords. Spirits were high and a resemblance of peace had returned to the realm, though some provinces of Galadreil were under siege. Some elf lords had been proclaiming loudly at the Stumbling Emissary, a high class tavern in the Palace District, that the Assembly must take action to safeguard the Elven lands from Nord aggression, while other lords only laughed this off, saying that the Assembly will only maintain the status quo of "not minding a pint o' piss for the Elves." However, with the ArchMage's home province under siege, one would doubt this latter point. Others had heard that the High Steward were finally going to release some crowns, and hotly debated upon whose head they would rest.

High Steward Mathlion opened up the Assembly.

"Lords of Light! On this holy month of Hallows, we celebrate the great victory at the close of the Age of Heroes where Emperor Ecclestiasties banished the Dark One to the outer realm. It is only fitting that this month we relinquish crowns to the Lords who have served this realm, so faithfully."

The ArchMage rose and gave a knowing smile to Chief Ra'Gru.

"After the liberation of the Hroniden Orcs from the taint of the Dark One, in 505 of the Age of Empire, for the first time clans were brought into the protection of the Empire. Now with the Empire gone to dust, who now do we look to for protection? We have come full circle, my Lords, for we look to the Orc. Chief Ra'Gru, kneel before the Assembly, swear by the Light that you will serve the Creator and further His great works in Agorath and arise War Chief of Goi'Orka!"

The High Steward rested a crown upon Ra'Grus after his vows.

"As Keepers of the Crowns, ArchMage Qylan and I have agreed, for her role in dispelling the Corpus outbreak in Galadriel, and for showing true promise as a leader of the realm, we entrust a crown to Mistress Eylinn henceforth known as Therain Eylinn if she would present herself to this Assembly and swear by the Light to serve the good of the realm."

"For keeping the horde of Undead from reaching the walls of this city and the rest of Agorath, for repenting a self serving action and following the path of the Light, we entrust a crown to Emir Saladin, henceforth known as Shah Saladin. Kneel before the realm, my Lord and arise blessed in Light."

"My Lords, we thank you..."

A great commotion rose up from the seats of the Nords. Many began demanding a crown for Arl Kvothe Kalare and threatened to abandon the Assembly. Qylan's eyes burned with a golden fury but in the end both the Steward and Qylan relented.

"Kneel before this Assembly, My Lord. Swear by the Light you will serve the good of ALL of Agorath and arise a Jarl of Norseland."

Kvothe Kalare is now a Jarl!
Eylinn is now a Therain!
Saladin is now a Shah!
Ra'Gru is now a War Chief!​

((The Assembly is now open - player may put forth proposals for vote, up to three quests may be established, and ONE diplomatic mission may be submitted. My inbox is now clear for your plots and war orders. Good luck!

Turn will end on Wednesday, 12:00pm Eastern Time))

The ArchMage's eyes flickered as they searched the faces of the Lords of Light.

"As Keeper of the Light, I propose Slavery be defined as a threat to all the people's of Agorath. While it pains me that my home is under assault, my resolve is made that much stronger when the fate of my people is considered. I serve as ArchMage for the good of ALL, and inkeeping with the spirit of my office, I implore you, Lords of Light, to banish the scourge of slavery once and for all.

"Furthermore, I propose a joint army formed to combat this vile threat and work to liberate all weighed down by the shackles of oppression. True followers of the Light, I ask your support in this matter!"

Qylan proposes abolishment to Slavery
and an army formed to release all slaves in agorath

((I am back :)))
As has been clearly seen, Agorath is under threat from external threats. We can not afford the Nords and the Elves to be at each others throats right now. As such, I offer to host a peace conference to deal with this conflict. I propose that all Elven lords, and Nord lords all come to Azeratii City to attend this conference. To clarify, this Peace conference is separate from the Assembly, and that has no say in this conference.

Justinus Celestian rises. He is not particular imposing, standing slightly above 5 feet in height and of a slender build. He is clean shaven and while he might have had much hair in his youth, he now has a bald spot, surrounded by a crown of black hair, with a few tinges of grey.

"While there is not much slavery within Three Rivers, this proposal takes away the rights of each lord to make such decisions for his own realm. And you wish to call up troops from the lords to enforce such oppression. We understood the need for the Golden Army to be formed to protect the union of lords, however no lord should be able to make such decision for a lord who is not his vassal."

He turns to the other lords.

"If we enforce such a law, what is the next law we should enforce? No duels with a rival house? No control over your own taxation? A certain number of our troops who must be available to the bureaucrats of the Golden City?"

He looks at the Archmage Qylan.

"On this matter, Three Rivers believe that personal freedom of each liege lord to dictate his own laws and the Assembly should not dictate any rules. The Assembly should be here as a meeting point and should only make proposals that are purely to protect against foreign incursions. Therefore we vote Nay to both proposals."

Justinus Celestian/Three Rivers votes NO to the Abolishment of Slavery act and the Army of Liberation.

To the head of Urist family: Urist Brockim shall marry the daughter of the Coamenel family: Nienna Coamenel
1.The children born from this marriage shall be of the Urist dynasty
2. Mutual Trade between the Coamenel Province and the Urist Province.
3. The merchants from Coamenel Province will make fruits from our plantations and fish available to house Urist.
4. Merchants from Province of Urist will export copper and iron from the provinces mines.
5. Both parties shall protect traders from either party from bandits, looters, and other criminals.
6. The Coamenel family and Urist family will enter into a military alliance, and will help each other to protect interests of each family.
Signed:
[x] Master Armas Coamenel, Lord of Coamenel

I will come to the city of Azeratii and take part in the conference, for I wish to see peace between our races. I would ask that the other elves select me as the head delegate for the elven people. I believe that we should select a Head Delegate for the purpose of presenting a unified front when negotiating and avoiding fighting amongst our selves. While I know we all have separate desires I feel we need a diplomat to fight for the good of all Galadriel. Of course, I would consult with the rest of you before making any decisions, in order to determine what the lords of Galadriel desire.

Emir Asad rises from his seat in order to address the lords.

Well gentlemen, I have a lot of things I want to say and do, so let's just get over them.

First, I would like to congratulate all of those who have received a crown.

Second, I would like to build a manor in the Golden City.

Third, I would like to, with the permission of Deagrin Wrothiron, produce Dragon Oil (aka Liquid Fire). Any excess will be sold to the other lords of the realm if they wish to acquire some.

Next, I will reject the ban on slavery. Even though I don't like slavery, many of the land owners and nobles in Herasnia wish to keep their slaves and will not such a ban.

Last, but not least, I am proposing a quest to visit the Great Library of Hroniden. I wish to visit this library for the knowledge it holds, but I am willing to let others accompany me to it. No additional soldiers are needed, and you must swear by this simple oath:

I swear that I will not do anything to anger Wan Shi Tong and understand that the library is subject to his judgment.

Kamal and I are going on this journey. Who else wants to join me?

Asad sits back down in order to let the other lords speak.

Justinus Celestian, this is not an attack on individual liberties of lords, it is for the protection of the people of Agorath. Slavery is not something that happens in a bubble, there are raids against independent lords to steal their people and binding them into slavery. In short, it is not an issue of a lord's rights to do what he pleases in his realm, when other realms are attacked and people are harmed in the name of slavery.

"It is an attack on the individual liberties. We should operate completely decentralized, with each lord making his own decisions for his nation, as he wishes. Should he wish to go to war against another lord, whether it is over slaves, gold, honour, land or for any other reason, whether true or perceived, that is his right as a lord of Agorath. Of course if we had any Emperor, he could dictate such matters, since he would be our liege lord, but with no Emperor, each lord should maintain full independence, with forces from the Assembly only used to defend the Golden City or against foreign attacks, such as for instance the Corpus plague. Let the nobles police themselves, if necessary. The worst of the worst lords will find themselves without friends and allies and they will fall to make way for more worthy rulership."

Justinus gives a nod to his fellow Imperial, from Azeratii City.

"A conference is being held, to discuss slavery. Let those lords make such decisions on their own behalf, not because a defunct council enforces their fellow nobility to do so."

Ra'Gru looked at the Archmage as he started to speak, he could see where to Archmage was going towards. The fury in his eyes about this subject was clear for all to see, Ra'Gru knew this could lead the realm into civil war and that would not help anyone, Ra'Gru however was at current time not able to provide.

Which was why he rose up and said he would remain neutral for this conflict.

Alvon gave the Archmage a stare. His usual lack of expression gave no hint of what he really felt.

"Well, gentlemen. Milords. I'm not much for holding speeches." He stood silent. Puzzled looks was aimed in his direction from the lords attenting. He took out a parchment and started to read it.

"'I, Eylinn Mindrilla, of the Green Chasm...'" He stopped himself. "That would be my mistress, not me." He kept reading. "'...wish to forward my sincerest and deepest gratitude to the whole realm for their aid when aid was needed. No less so, the deeds of Ra'Gru echoed as a beacon for me in my struggle to halt the Corpus from spreading through Galadriel and forward to yet uninfected provinces. I take no credit higher than from any lord that took the risk, and sent their troops to make this happen. A collection of Human, Elves and Dwarves fought together, and I wish in the future, that the love we shared during these dark times, can still linger.

But I cannot in good concionce stay silent in regards to the invasion of Elven lands. My demenour may not have been all acceptable in our last assembly, but I beg all rulers to try and feel with our plight. We wish to invade noone. We wish not to rattle the swords and blood-let the innocent. I do sincerely hope we can reach ammends and peace over the state of Galadriel, but my heart forces me to speak its mind. I have great confidence in that the other Galadriens in the assembly shall speak further in my stead, should the opportunity arise, for they are much older and wiser than me.'" Alvon closed the letter, and looked around the room. The letter was heartfelt, yet a bit anachronistic.

"Oh be fair, milords. It was written more than a month ago, in Coamenel. She hasn't heard a word from outside her army in forever." He sat down, then quickly rose again. "Shit! Alright, forgot. I will tell my mistress about this whole debacle about crowns and slaves, unlawful intrusions and so on, as soon as the assembly is ajourned. Now, if you excuse me..." He sat down, crossing his arms.

Eylinn Mindrilla sends an outdated letter, asking the assembly to deal with a peaceful understanding of the Elven plight to be discussed in the assembly.