• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Saladin stood on a hill above the field where the Necromancer had finally been vanquished. Yes they had won a victory over the Corpus and it may very well be a decisive one but Hroniden was still covered with small groups of infected people. Turning around Saladin mounted his horse and rode back towards the Allied army's camp.

When he arrived Saladin entered his tent and quickly ordered his scribe to begin writing: "Lords of Light, with the obvious success of the Northern Army in clearing Galadriel of infected I believe the creation of a similar force to clear Hroniden would also be as effective. I believe a force of 15,000 should be sufficient to clear Hroniden and may then continue north to Highathar. I will send my full army of 3,300 men to the Southern Army and I hope we will easily be able to clear Hroniden before the reopening of the Assembly."

Emir Saladin calls for the Lords of Light to assist in the clearing of Corpus from Hroniden.

The Pale Lore: Ceremony of the Dead​

The dead are very much important for Pale Ones. To a degree where they are worshipped. Their gods, Ahtaer, are the spirits of the old heroes who ascended upon their death. They strongly believe that besides Agorath which they call Agorheim is a place called Eftirheim where the Ahtaer rules from. The most revered Ahtaer of them all is the god of death, a nord whose name has been forgotten. He is the central god in their pantheon, to honour him there is a long tradition regarding the dead because of that.

The God of Death​
The Unnamed one is believed to take care of the souls. He guides them in their final voyage to Eftirheim and unite them with their beloved ones. So in his honour the Pale Ones do the same with the fallen ones bones. They make sure that their bones are united with their own family. Each family has it's own sacred burial mound where they are brought. Each of these burial mounds are considered a shrine for the god. There is also a royal burial place which is a beautiful cave somewhere on Bronsholm, a well kept secret and a place riddled with myths. One of the myths of the royal cave is that the god actually lives there and visit each burial mound and tends to them. At the time of the winter solstice it is quite common to suddenly find rock flowers growing on the graves just to die away yet again a few days later.

The Goodbye​
When a person dies, the body is burnt till only the bones are left. These bones are to be cleaned before being put into the sacred parcel made of pelt from a dire wolf. The fur is on the inside towards the bones, and the outside is the leather of the animal that has been specially prepared so it is soft to the touch and then religious markings are burnt into it. These are called Ökutæki and are extremely expensive. For that reason the family owns one together and burns their insignia into it. All the Ökutæki in The Pale are several hundred years old. In the comfort of the pelt the bones are to be taken to the family and later where it is to be buried. This whole process is the ceremony and is called The Goodbye and is considered the greatest honour to perform. When handing over the bones to the family the holder always bow down in honour of the dead person. This is to such a degree that even high kings are considered to be below the dead person.

It is also very common that some of these people become worshipped by their family just like the Ahtaer if they were powerful or beloved, though so far no nord has been so powerful that he has been given the title of being an Ahtaer since the Age of Heroes.

The Battle

Armas awoke on the day that the Golden Army would do battle with the armies of Darkness and looked around. He was in one of the command tents, though he wasn’t a strategist himself he was till the leader of his men. Armas was not a fan of the wilds, or maybe it was just being so close to the necromancer’s armies, for even he could not feel the Light, this was a place of darkness. At any rate, they would be fighting today and he had to be prepared so he strapped on his battle armor, a suit of armor masterfully forged by the ancient elves from mithril and trimmed in gold. Next he buckled his ancestral sword, a fine white blade, once wielded by Eöl himself, with an edge that never dulled and a crystal of Light attached to the pommel. Armas was ready for war.

rypz.png

Armas left his tent and began rallying his men to march, Ra’Gru felt that the necromancer’s fortress could be reached before the day was out, if they hurried. The elven armies had stuck together mostly, avoiding mingling with the humans, though some went to trade stories with the nearby dwarves the night before. At the Lord-General’s orders the army began marching north in the direction of the Haunted Forest.

Armas rode at the head of his men and next to him sat his brother-in-law, friend, and champion Elrohir Oronar. Elrohir turned to Armas and said, “I have a bad feeling about this, this place is so devoid of Light, and surely it will only get worse as we get closer to the necromancers fortress”.

Armas responded, “Indeed, it probably will, but that is why we are here. To defeat the necromancer and the darkness he brings so that the Light can return to this part of the world. I am not saying it is easy, but we must fight.

Elrohir, a less spiritual man himself, said, “If you say so Armas, you know the men will follow you,”

As the two finished talking they heard Ra’Gru begin his speech, Armas turned to Elrohir once again and laughed saying, “He isn’t the most inspirational man you’ve ever heard, you would think he would want to gloss over all the dead loved ones right before the battle”. Elrohir laughed and shook his head, the man was a good enough general, but he was an orc, what did Armas expect.

As Armas crested the hill, the light of the setting sun hit his armor in such a way that he appeared to have the wings of an angel. This brought new hope to his soldiers, who knew that Armas had a special connection to the light. For the entirety of the battle the light seemed to hit his armor perfectly, making his "wings" a constant fixture on the battle field. After the battle several of his soldiers would say that they believed the Light was with them in this fight.

Armas ordered his archers to stand at the top of the hill and use their powerful longbows to weaken the charging enemy and called on his infantry to charge with him. As they rode down the hill, the size of the necromancer’s army stuck him; there were nearly 40,000 enemies on the field that day. Arams was at the head of his troops when the armies collided and his horse immediately trampled three of the undead even as he beheaded two more with his sword. After a few minutes of battle Armas and Elrohir found themselves cut off from rest of their troops.

As they rode through the horde, Elrohir and Armas suddenly found themselves knocked from their horses like rag dolls. As they looked up they saw an orc at least three times the size of a normal one, clearly corrupted by the Dark One’s influence. Elrohir quickly drew his bow and fired two shots in rapid succession, hoping to take out the beast’s eyes, but the giant orc simply raised its arm to block them. Armas took advantage of the momentary drop in the orc’s guard and ran underneath its legs, using his blade to cut its tendons. The giant orc collapsed to its knees, and Elrohir who had already thrown his bow to the ground and drawn his sword, leaped, stabbing the beast through the heart.

ky14.png

It was at this time that the Royal Guard cut through the horde and reached their Master and Champion. They all quickly began running back to the elven troops, but even as they did so the necromancer opened a black void that began swallowing the battle field. Armas did his best to keep his men from fleeing, but there was a total absence of Light, only darkness remained and the elves began to retreat.

It was only by the grace of the Light that Jacob, who had been fighting at the forefront of the army, began to emit powerful Light magic, blinding the necromancer and rallying the Golden Army. With the tides quickly turning, the elves charged back into battle and the Dark One’s army was swiftly slaughtered. Armas saw the Lord-General cut the head off of the necromancer and knew that the battle was as good as over. Good, he was tired after a day of fighting.

Last edited:
I, Arnulf the Young, Erl and Lord of Stronghelm have decided, that I:

Will spend 50 chests of gold to build up fortifications in my capital, that will be called the Towers of Seven Winds.

Will sign the Treaty of Rostani-Stronghelm Mutual Friendship, and marry the daughter of Asad Imad Rostani, Arezou Somar Rostani. We invite all my neighbours, good erls, thanes and knights, to a great feast, where we will share some mead and roasted boar.

.The head of Stronghelm family: Erl Arnulf the Young shall marry the daughter of the Rostani family: Arezou Somar Rostani
-Clause 1.a) The children born from this marriage shall be from the Stronghelm dynasty
2. Mutual Trade between the Stronghelm Province and the Emirate of Herasnia.
3. The merchants from Stronghelm Province will sell mainly fur and game, thought other products are welcome.
4. Merchants from Emirate of Herasnia will export the spicery and tamarinds from its territories, thought other products may be exported at their discretion as needed.
5. Both parties shall protect traders from either party from bandits, looters, and other criminals.
6. The Rostani family and Stronghelm family will enter into a military alliance, and will help each other to protect interests of each family.
Signed:
[x] Erl Arnulf the Young, Lord of Stronghelm
[] Asad Imad Rostani, the Emir of Herasnia

The Unknown Battle

Kvothe woke up, it was morning, and after a short breakfast and meeting with Ra’Gru it has been decided we should march at once, to end the war today and return home tomorrow. Kvothe watched as the orc gave a short inspirational speech as it has been suggested to him in the planning meeting, and even though he was a great inspirer, the speech was good enough to make the troops ready to fight.

Kvothe though “so we finally march to kill the necromancer, sighs I wish I had brought my beloved war horse with me, he really knows how to walk and make me feel like I am sleeping, sighs”

As a captain of the rear guard and reserves Kvothe had send cavalry units in many directions behind the army to ensure no surprise attack was done on them by the enemy forces. After many hours of marching the air become thick, and you could see the elves began to become restless and wary, the necromancer fortress and army should be near soon.

Kvothe suddenly saw the army “Damn necromancer, he should have around 40 thousand in there and not only undead but there are thousands of orcs and Wildman…..This is going to make the battle much harder.” Suddenly the necromancer started its attack on the front ranks of the army that fought valiantly to stop them, but had begun to lose ground…

“Reserve ready! ….march to the center! Do not let them break! GO! Go! Go!” Thousand in reserver suddenly joined the center and began pushing back the necromancer forces….meanwhile Kvothe observed the fight his vision was block for a second and then the man next to him gave a death sound….and archer had skillfully kill him with a single arrow to the neck. Kvothe could see many more men were starting to fall dead suddenly.

Kvothe looked frenetically around until he saw them: “In the hill they are in the hill! Kalerus you stay here and mange my forces I will take some cavalry units and kill the little bastards!”

Kvothe and a few cavalry units ride at full speed to the hill and caught with the fleeing archers letting none alive. From the hill he could see the battle in a so much better, he saw the Army of the light pushing the necromancer forces back steadily and grinned, but that was a mistake that second allowed an enemy raiders force to surround him and his companions before anyone noticed. They were Goblins and were riding and sort of beats similar to direwolf but different at the same time.

46xh.jpg

Kvothe saw them and thought” Wargs, dammit they have wargs, I got distracted for a second and this happens’….how many are they? He asks the soldier next to him (Known to be a supreme fast counter): my lord their forces outmatch ours 10 to 1 and as you know their agility and ferocity is great. Sir, we cannot hope to fight them lets retreat.

“NO, if we do they will charge into the frontlines and will smash through them as they were water, none have noticed them, and the elf won’t see them coming before they are torn apart. We must fight them here and hopes someone noticed and hears in time”

Then a battle unknown to anyone but that could change the course of the battle began the nordmen were outnumber and in reality outclassed but fought bravely, the beast were agile and could jump taking the raider from their horses or killing the horse easily but the nord fought back with Kvothe to the front thinking all the while: “ Damn this things are good if we could use direwolfs like this no cavalry force would be better than our, but no direwolf are too proud to let themselves be rode like a horse and too wild, I guess you need to be as wild as this goblins to connect with the beast you ride, sighs.”

3sxs.jpg

Suddenly a warg attacked by the back side and tore the horse neck in a single clean bite, the horse, understandably, launched Kvothe to the ground and a pop was hear by himself.

A sudden pain hit Kvothe and his mind went frenetic with thinking: `Thanks the creator Invidia took my Thir (his battle horse) to a ride with her the day I was departing the city, so I could not take it to war and his possible dead, sighs I wonder if she loves that horse more than me…..well she was always cold to everyone except that horse, it will devastate her if the horse were to die here with me…I am glad he is not going to die here with me” a sudden new wave of pain hit him stopping his thoughts for a sec and then it started again, is it say people have monologues with themselves and high speed when they are certain their death is her for them, this was Kvothe death monologue.

“Damn I am going to die here; will my son be ready for command? How is he going to react to be the leader now? I worry about him…I found a good girl he could marry but this war ended the plans and now he may not even now I promise him to someone, he is a good son but bit too extreme the girl would have done good to him….what will happen to him in the assembly, will some older lord, perhaps from coanmel, tell him I didn’t teach a thing or two about ruling and behaving? When he express a misinformed opinion? Just Like I did to that poor elf lady …what was her name…Eylinn Mindrilla yes that was her name….I was too rough with her she is just a child…she has to learn but I went too far…sigh nothing that can be done about it anyway” another wave of pain hit him….it appears they though him death or to injure to do much as they did not finish him yet.

“What will my beloved daughters do? Will they cry for me? Yes, yes they will, thought maybe not Invidia, damn that child never cries…except for the horse a voice remain him.., I haven’t even found suitable marriage to them, except for Navaris and Alera….Navaris... sighs.. I should have sent a letter informing her of it, Javert will do the marriage I know but I fear he doesn’t know how to handle her…sighs…and Alera so young and already engaged to Salah Al-Din heir…it is a good match I just hope Javert doesn’t tell her until later, she is young no need to inform her of such things , better to present them and make them become friends and hopefully lovers when they grow up before telling them, yes that’s a better way…..”

“My wife will surely cry for me, but she is a resourceful and brave woman, she will probably find a new husband to help her rise my daughters soon enough, though I just hope this guy doesn’t try to think himself as new leader of Kalare …javert would never stand for it, not when the law is in his side…sighs”

Then Kvothe opened his eyes, all that thinking and only a few seconds had pass in the real world and three wars were walking to him, it was surely his end…”No, if I am going to die then I will take as many as I can with me, not only my family will suffer my death!”

He raised from the ground hands clenching his family sword said to has been made in the fire of a volcano by Kalerus Kalare himself and launched himself to the warg in front of him cutting him in half!, using the speed he rotated and kill the warg behind him by crushing his head with the sword but the third warg was upon him…no way to kill him…it was surely Kvothe demise but then 2 arrows impacted the warg and rider alike saving Kvothe from his imminent death and dozens and dozens of riders hit the wargs and routed them form the battlefield, Kalarus Antillus was with them and offered a horse to Kvothe: My lord here you are I was wondering where you were and I find you sleeping in the middle of the battle!, both men laugh at this.

When going down the hill they saw the black smock swelling everything and mean screaming in horror and understood that they need to hit the enemy frontline to allow and orderly retreat even if it may mean their deaths! , and so they charged into the darkness and began to kill anything they touched with their swords until they reached were Jacob was, he saw them and was grinning and suddenly light began pouring from him cleaning the darkness away and launching the Light army into an frenzy attack. Kvothe took off to kill the necromancer and just when he was going to throw a heavy spear to impale him the Ra’Gru got in front of him and killed the necromancer with a swift decapitation, Kvothe laugh and congratulated the orc he almost impaled ( hadn’t he reacted quickly enough he would have thrown the spear and hit the orc).

Attachments

• 46xh.jpg
    46xh.jpg
    51,1 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Alföðr of Frostsverð proposes that a blood-bond is to be formed between the house of Celestian and the house of Frostsverð in these troubled times. Alföðr will marry the daughter of the most prestigious Justinus to unite these two mighty houses.

Alföðr of Frostsverð signs the Celestian-Frostsverð Bloodbond.

House Celestian cannot accept without adding these terms, in order to ensure an alliance between the two families:

Mutual Trade between Three Rivers and the Pale.
Both parties shall protect traders from either party from bandits, looters, and other criminals.
The two familes of Frostsverð and Celestian will enter into a military alliance

Should these three terms be accepted, house Celestian signs the Celestian-Frostsverð Bloodbond.

Sierotki

Sierotki – Orphans in common tongue – an elite dwarf unit. Their innovative tactics and unyielding formations are well known throughout whole Agorath. Yarpen trained first Orphans themselves using ancient knowledge passed onto him by his father. As it is with all kinds of ancient knowledges, they are very wise but - ancient, he had to adopt them to the reality of modern warfare.
The command structure of the Orphans is organized under Captains, one each for wagons, infantry, rangers and cavalry. Each Captain being responsible for his assigned troops. The army is trained to respond to battle drums and orders by signal flags and chants.

Dwarfs low height and heavy weight doesn’t allow them to be skilled horse raiders, Orphans trained elven slave refugees to be fearless and unyielding warriors. From the origin of the soldiers, Orphan’s cavalry division is called Unchained.

To counter cavalry charges and well equipped infantry, Yarped turned to ordinary haulage wagons. From these wagons he created a method of rapidly deploying a defensive wagon laager, in essence a mobile fort. With time Yarpen syn Światowida improved ordinary wagons, to be heavily armored and much more durable. Now, Warwagons are a basic unit of Mahakam army. Standard crew of a wagon consists of 10 to 20 infantry usually consisting of 2 armed drivers, 8 rangers, 4 flailmen, 4 halberdiers and 2 pavisiers. Wagons are organized in a basic group of ten. The tactical groups of wagons are assigned to a combat line, commanded by a Zeilmeistern (line master). The number of wagons per combat line is either 50 ot 100, varies with the size of the army.

1410gsw.jpg

Attachments

• Hussite-War-Wagons-formation.jpg
    Hussite-War-Wagons-formation.jpg
    40,6 KB · Views: 55
It shall be so!

The Frostsverð's proposes we build a joint commerce fleet with manpower from both realms, we believe this will make trading between our two cultures much easier. And we will protect our river in a joined way.

The Outsiders roaming in the City

The little young nord were walking around in what seemed to be where the people gathered in this elven city. He was fascinated by the people here, they were so different from his kinsmen back home. Everything was so spectacular and beautiful, he felt like he was in a dreamland. Rakkr was walking beside Freyr with the thrall and a few guards after him. The thrall, Kaldt, kept a watchful eye of his master, he knew that Freyr loved new things and could easily get in trouble. But he took note of that this fascination was different from before.

Rakkr's nose started going rapidly, she walked up to a stand, it had fresh game of venison. Freyr picked up the little hedgehog so she could get a better look, she was already smacking and licking her nose.

- "How much for a little venison to this little critter?" The hunter smiled and responded "Did your father fight alongside the elves?"

The boy nodded in response and was offered the small piece of venison for free, Rakkr was happy. They continued to walk around, Freyr wanted something to take home to his sister. Eventually he found a silver craftsman. The necklaces were wonderful, but he found one that he found fitting for her. It had a stone in it that seemed to shift colour as he picked it up but when untouched it was colourless.

- "I'm sorry son, but I think that jewellery is even too expensive for you" the boy looked up on the smiling elf. "Thrall, give him a bag of silver"

The smith was stunned, not by the bag of purest silver, but that there was a slave in front of him.

- "You do know you are not a slave here in the chasm nord? The guards here will protect your freedom" Kaldt smiles and responded softly "I've had the coins to buy what you call freedom for several years now."
- "Do you think she will like it?" He wasn't even bothered that the elf was trying to take his servant away from him. "She will like anything you give her sire"

The boy walked away with the present to his sister happily, the elves around were staring at him and the guards. The thrall lingered for a moment and when the young lord was out of hearing distance his tone changed to a very angry one.

- "Do never call a thrall a slave again" His eyes were still fixed on the boy, he seemed almost disgusted "It's insulting to our masters to deem us just simply slaves. It's not unheard of thralls of killing to defend their master's honour."
- "My master is not a common slave driver, his father saved your people, be grateful." Kaldt turned his head and stared into the elf's eyes with burning anger.

He left and caught up quickly to his master completely calm and collected again. The boy hadn't even noticed, he was so proud of the jewellery to his sister.

arwennecklace-500x500.jpg

Young Anastasia stares at her father, her eyes narrowed, before she snarls at him.

"YOU DID WHAT?" she yells, causing the servants to all look at the conversation, taking place within the Great Hall of Adlersburg, also known as Three Rivers.

"I accepted a marriage proposal. It was a good match, and forms a good alliance between our two houses." Justinus Celestian explains to his daughter. "You are marrying a man with expansive lands, a man with a voice in the assembly. That is better than all other offers received, from landless knights or minor lords."

"But father..." the angry young woman, only recently an adult, complains. "He is... It... He's Nord, not Imperial. You are marrying me off to an uncivilized brute!"

"From the correspondence he..." started Justinus, only to be abruptly interrupted. "Correspondence? You have never met this man, have you? What if he is hideous? Please, father, I beg you. This Lord Alford is not the man I love." Tears start forming in her eyes, but Justinus seems immune.

"Eventually you will come to tolerate him. Perhaps if you are lucky you will even feel some love towards him. And if not, then you will feel love to your children. Marriage is not about love, it is about forging alliances, and strengthening the family."

"I HATE YOU HATE YOU HATE YOU!" Anastasia shouts, before she runs out of the hall in the direction of her own chambers, crying as she does so.

"I'm sorry child," Justinus mutters when no one listens. "It is for the greater good." And with that he continues on writing up the wedding invitations.

Invitations are sent out to all the lords of the land, containing an invitation to a wedding to be held in Three Rivers between Alföðr of Frostsverð, Arl of the Pale and Anastasia Celestian, daughter of the Count of Three Rivers.

The following message was sent out to all the Lords and Ladies of the Assembly, including the ArchMage and High Steward, by couriers of House Coamenel

Lords and Ladies of Agorath, we have defeated the darkness and the necromancer lies dead. We are victorious. But we must not forget those who have died to give us this victory. Originally I intended to hold this feast only in the honor of Galdor Oronar, my father-in-law, champion, and most importantly my friend. But it occurs to me that we have all lost friends or family, and so I would like to invite all of you to come to Coal for a feast and party in the name of the fallen.

There will be a memorial service for those who died on the quest to capture the necromancer and those who died fighting his armies. After that there shall be a festival in their honor and then we lords and ladies shall head to the castle at the top of Coal for a feast. If you wish to attend simply send a response and an Elven guide bearing my sigil shall head to your court in order to lead your group through the forests of Galadriel. I hope everyone can attend so that we might remember those who have given their lives so that we may live on.

Last edited:
Emir Saladin orders the construction of an Embassy in the Golden City.

As words reach Three Rivers that their men are victorious in stopping the Corpus threat in Galadriel and suffered no losses, Justinus Celestian is seen with a rare smile.

"Send orders to Commander Helena. Let the Shadow Warriors continue aiding the other forces. And see if we cannot acquire some of this strange new Dwarven fire substance, it might be useful."

Justinus Celestian of Three Rivers orders the 1000 skirmishing troops under Commander Helena's leadership, that aided the Galadriel corpus hunting force to continue their assistance.

The rise of the Dark Elf's Part 1

th

The Elf's of Galadriel have always been known to be on the side of the light, defeating darkness wherever it appeared and becoming one of the great races of the entire continent. But every light must have its dark and in that dark gave birth to the sub-elven race known as the Dark Elf's, a race that thrived in darkness and kept knowledge of black magic. But there were only two things these Elf's hated the most, was the light and their counter parts the Normal Elf's. Which they call them the High Elf's, they despised them for pushing them out of the ground above and forced to live like rats underground.

Some Dark Elfs took peace and lived underground developing there studies and tried to find sources of magic, through ancient scrolls and mined resources likes gems,iron,copper, and gold.

PZO9016-Zirnakaynin.jpg

But some didn't want peace, most of them were driven to revenge and the lust for war.

dark_elves_black_guard_by_diegogisbertllorens-d5o45tx.jpg

Former Dark Elven King:Melekith
view

The ancient wars between both the Dark Elves and the High Elves, were more than devastating each battle across Galadriel torn the land apart and left almost no survivors and when the Dark Elf king Melekith was slain by Elvin hero of Light during the final battle of Balen Don the race withered away and the traces of dark magic were sealed away within the underground caverns. Since then most of the elf's whom live above ground have forgotten them, and the only written information about the are now left in Balen Don castle as the province of Berandreil was once home to the Dark Elves. But there has been rumors that something would be coming to change the ways of the now normal elves of Berandriel and a strange force coming from the ground.

Last edited:
Kvothe was writting invitations for the wedding of his eldest daughter, when he received 2 letters:

1) you are hereby invited to the marriage of Alföðr of Frostsverð, Arl of the Pale and Anastasia Celestian, daughter of the Count of Three Rivers. it will be held in 3 rivers
answer: of course i will assist to this enjoyable time, regretfully the rest of my family cant assist.

2)You are herby invited to : A memorial service s held in coanmel and a festival afterward
Note: My son shall assist ( as my representative) to your festivities and the memorial, I hope this will alleviate tension between our domains.

now to send my own invitations:

Note to every lord and lady in the realm be Nord, Imperial, Elf, Dwarf, Hronidian or Orc: You are all invite to the wedding between Navaris Kalare and Wilhelm von Saxon. The weeding ans festivities will be done in a combination of von saxon and Kalare traditions, and will take several days of festivities and celebrations.

No need to worry about lodge as they will be provided, dresses and different type of attires in all fashions will be available (all new of course and just recently made) to any lord/lady That do not wish to travel with so much baggage through the continent. Do not be shy and bring as many members of your family as you want!.

For the more adventures lord or ladies a tournament will be held too if you so wish to show your combat ability! come lord and ladies of the realm as its celebration and marriage time! come for wine, food, festivities, tournament!.

The main event will be held outside kalare city and your lodging will be in the Kalare mansion! when you get here you will inmediatly be sunk into the festival in the Great festival in the street of Kalare. I personally guarantee your safety inside my wall and outside them aswell!

Note to all: as the many festivities and marriage are being held the date selected for the Wedding do not concide with any other previous celebration so, you don't have to miss other places you have promised, before to come to my daughters weeding.

sign by: Kvothe Kalare from Kalare city

Last edited: