• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
After there triumphant victory against the horde happy faces were soon turned upside down when news of the infection spreading throughout Galadriel, Zephfer was about to leave the defence of the Golden City and march his troops back. But he knew that he was needed here more, so he sends a fraction of his force to defend their home.

Zephfer sends 2000 of his own troops back to Galadriel to help with the quarantine.

Mistress Eylinn of Green Chasm sends a letter to all rulers, creating a joint army in the North to stop the Corpus from spreading, and clear out the infected lands.

Mistress Eylinn, Light bless you, Creator Forgive you.

Take heart, the Order of Light stands with you. I ride north to rid Galadriel of this plague. Look for my coming from the south, in ten days time.

~ ArchMage Qylan, Keeper of the Light

Qylan leads fifty mages north to aid in cleansing Galadriel of Corpus

Mistress Eylinn, Light bless you, Creator Forgive you.

Take heart, the Order of Light stands with you. I ride north to rid Galadriel of this plague. Look for my coming from the south, in ten days time.

~ ArchMage Qylan, Keeper of the Light

Qylan leads fifty mages north to aid in cleansing Galadriel of Corpus

Ra'Gru supports the Arch-Mage and the Elfs and hope they will be victorious, and hopes we will be the same in the south.

I, am pleased that we defeated the horde so completely, and I thank Ra'Gru for leading us in battle. But I do have my own people to think about, I will be sending 2000 of my men back to Galadriel to link up with the other armies present to clear out the corpus. My champion is new and I am both needed in the Golden Army and am not strategist, so I shall be asking Mistress Eylinn to lead my troops in defending Galadriel from the Corpus. 1800 of my men shall stay with the Golden Army in hopes of defeating the necromancer. And I do hope the lost elven troops will be replaced with van Saxon's men.

Dear Mistress Eylinn,

I, Armas of house Coamenel, Master of Coamenel, ask that you lead my armies in Galadriel to combat the corpus while I am otherwise indisposed. I am sending 2000 men to aid in the efforts and I hope that that will be enough. I would understand if you do not wish to lead these troops, you do have your own lands to manage after all, and if that is the case I ask you to send them to Tuor Sáralondë in Coamenel. At any rate, I hope this letter finds you in good health, and may the Light watch over you.

Master Armas Coamenel

The Aftermath

Alföðr walked with his peers on what was left of the battlefield. He was covered in blood, guts and scratches of the mad men. Eventually he came to the place where a young boy had gotten bitten while defending the Arl's flank. He was not nord or even man but he would honor the elf the nord way. He knelt beside the dead body and mumbled:

- "May your soul find your family in Eftirheim, I shall make sure your bones find your family in Agorheim"

He looked at the craftsmanship of the armour and deemed it to be a soldier of The Green Chasm. They burned the body and then started to take care of all Pale Ones that had fallen in the battle, doing the same. Collecting the bones of the dead was the way of The Pale to honour their dead. To bring them home and give their families peace. But before done an envoy reached Alföðr with the sigil of Mandrilla, he recognized it from markings on the young soldiers armour. He read it, carefully, the grave news it entailed worried him. The Corpus was now much closer to home.

- "Thrall, fetch me Grímnir and Týr" he said to his servant "I will be waiting for them in my tent"

He waited in the provisional tent they had setup for war plans. Though he was not calm. He remembered scenes from the battlefield, horrible things he never wished upon his men. A Pale One begging his brethren to kill him as he has been bitten. Whole housecarl parties drowning in madmen ravaging over them, eaten alive. He could still hear their screams echo inside of his mind. He remembered cleaning his sword from blood of his own kind yet again. This time it was boys that did not deserve to die, not even men. He leaned against a pillar as of looking for support as of how he could have led these men to the worst doom imaginable. As if reading his mind, a hand appeared behind him and grabbed his shoulder and Týr uttered with a comforting voice:

- "They knew what was awaiting, they knew they would die, and they would face Eftirheim ten times more if so be it." then Grímnir continued "They knew their deaths would give their children, sisters and wives a few days more, that prize they were willing to pay."
- "Thank you old friends" He turned around to face them "But it is not yet over, I have tasks for you"

He explains how the Corpus have spread to Galabriel, right next to their own home. They must make haste. Týr is given the parchment from the elves and ordered to travel to the Capital and declare before the assembly that The Pale will indeed help the Elves against anything that will threaten them. Grímnir will take the bones of their brethren back home to The Pale and acquire the reinforcements they need. The Crownless shall travel carrying the elf's bones himself to The Green Chasm.

((Are there long term consequences to my being in debt? Since I was already at 0 gold, and hit with a negative afterward, I presume my net worth is now negative.

Bill collectors are invited to call upon the Great Gate of Kogansunan, and submit their requests to the office of giant spinning saw blades. Stand on the big X carved in the floor for like 30 seconds, and your request will be answered in the order it was received.))

A great dirge rose from the Dwarven camp, and the harps struck mournful notes. Great though the victory was, mourning must come before celebration. A great grave was dug for the fallen Deagrin and Urist levies, and a cairn of stones erected over it. A poor tomb for heroes, but it would have to do until there was time to dig a proper crypt out of stone and exhume their bodies.

After the traditional seven toasts were drunk, the music turned merrier, and the surviving dwarves danced and celebrated their good fortune. They were mostly tradesmen, not warriors. But they had stood their ground against a horrible foe, trusting in their commander, their fellows, and themselves. Tomorrow they would start another march, toward another battle, and maybe their own graves.

Deagrin Wrothiron retreated to his tent to deal with his duties. He read the message from Mistress Eylinn with concern, then authored his reply:

Deagrin Wrothiron said:
Mistress Eylinn,
Your reports of the spread of the corpus troubles me deeply. I regret that I have no aid to send. All my force must remain with the Golden Army in the hopes of defeating the enemy at its source. When that is achieved, I will turn my attention to the purging of the blight from Highathar, and if needs be will carry that campaign into Galadriel. Until that day, I can only offer you my best wishes and encouragement.
Deagrin Wrothiron, Master of Kogansunan

A second letter is sent to his representative at the assembly

On the matter of the artifact in Chief Ra'Gru's possession, I have deep misgivings over the potential power it has to corrupt and twist. Chief Ra'Gru's conduct thus far has been beyond reproach. I could ask no more of anyone. I feel that while it is necessary for this orb to be used at present, after the defeat of the source of the corruption (if the Gods be good enough to grant us that victory) it ought to be placed in the hands of the Archmage, under careful watch and oversight, for study. But in recognition of the great public service performed by Ra'Gru Goi'Orka, he ought to be acclaimed publicly as a hero of the realm, and granted tokens of our esteem.

((My modified version of the proposal is that if Chief Ra'Gru surrenders the Orb at the end of the campaign, he should be granted extra prestige, and also a generous cash reward))

Deagrin Wrothiron orders that his troops be prepared to carry out Ra'Gru Goi'Orka's orders without any comment upon them.

Armas receives word of Arl Alföðr's request and begins drafting a reply.

Arl, I thank you for sending your troops to aid the people of Galadriel, and I will send some officers to your force in order to help lead them. I am sorry for the short reply, but I am getting my troops ready to march at the moment.

Meanwhile, in the Golden City

640px-Piri_Reis_giving_Ezio_a_cherry_bomb.jpg

A dwarf alchemist, despite losing most of his beard in the last test, prepares another prototype

Dwarven alchemists from Kogansunan have brought their ancient tomes to the Golden City, seeking help in rediscovering the lost secret of Liquid Fire. This thick liquid was said to burn even floating upon water, and in the age of heroes dwarves built mighty siege engines to hurl, shoot and spray it at the legions of the dark one. But because the recipe was so secret, no one person knew the entire thing, and over the years great portions of it have been lost.

The Dwarves hope to find the missing portions in the libraries of the city, and via experimentation by apothecaries and alchemists. If successful, the armies of light will have a powerfull new weapon against the undead. Failure will likely result in severe burns and property damage.

((This is a plot, but not one I want to keep secret. Anyone willing to lend their support please include it as a plot order.))

Last edited:
I'm willing to send my brightest mind and watch the progress of the research myself in the Golden Library.

Kvothe was in his tent pensative when an emissary give him several letter:

1) receive notice that the elves of green chasm are organizing an army to expel the corpus that has hit galadrel
---reply: I commend lady Eylinn Mindrilla in her efforts to stop the corpus in galadriel and sincerely hope she accomplish the task swiftly, but regret to inform that i am committing all my troops to the general offensive in the wilds

2)We have receive new that independent nords slave raiders are sacking galadriel for easy slaves
reply: to be send all over the norseland: While everyone knows i am a supporter of slavery i ask all the raiders to stop this inmediatly, galadriel have been infected by corpus, you maybe be capturing infected elfs and bringing them to norsleand putting at risk yourself and every nord in the whole region. I ask for all the lords to turn back any ship comming from galadriel and try to convince the raiding to stop

3)We recieve notice the dwarfe are trying to recreate the famous greek fire:
reply: Kvothe Kalare will gather whatever information it has on it and send his sages to help the dwarf in this initiative

4) letter send to Kalare city
I Kvothe kalare order that Kalare city closes its trade of slave from now until the corpus has been eradicated from galadriel, I too order than no person is allowed to cross from galadriel to kalare territory thorough the river. ALL people in kalare territories in the coast of the river Rill are ordered to evacuate to Kalare city where they will be inspected to see if infected before allowing to enter the city.

5)To the garrison in mirror water:
-fortify all kalare city resident in a strong position and try to secure as many uninfected people at possible when full close the doors and do not open them until orders from me

a messanger was dispatched in all haste to every location

Ra'Gru had heard what Deagrin had proposed regarding the orb, while i must disagree with him, i do feel that i am perfectly fine and healty. I will however agree that the subject can be taken up at the next Assembly after the Corpus have been dealt with, i will however make it clear that if i am to give up the Orb it will only be given up to the Arch-Mage and no one else.

Last edited:
Hammer of Korak

Warhammer.jpg

A relic of the Age of Heroes, the Hammer of Korak is a weapon of Nordic design. Built by the hero Windfist and endowed with magical properties that cause extensive damage to etheral forms, the magical hammer was gifted to the UnderKing Korak as a symbol of friendship between the Dwarven kingdom and jarldoms of Norseland.

The story of Korak and Windfist was not exactly one born of friendship. Korak arrived in Norseland with a mighty host and drove the Nords from Mount Kilare. For nearly twenty years, Jarl Windfist fought to push the Dwarves out of Norseland and as a result, Mount Kilare changed hands several times over the course of the war.

Finally after years of fighting a new threat arrived on the northern coast of Norseland; the Dark Scourge. An army of undead ambushed the army of Windfist as he was en route to battle the Dwarves once again. When all hope was lost, and death seemed certain, Korak emerged and saved Windfist and his family. The two joined forces and pushed the Scourge from the Norselands.

To show his appreciation, Windfist forged a mighty hammer for the UnderKing and promised Mount Kilare to him.

Sadly the mountain was lost several decades later and the UnderKing fell to the Dark Scourge.

Last edited:
A messenger from Emir Asad is sent with the following letters to their respective rulers:

To Mistress Eylinn,
I cannot send any support to you as my forces are too busy with the Golden Army. As such, I wish you luck on your endeavors.

Signed, Emir Asad Imad Rostani

To Deagrin Wrothiron,
I shall support your quest to find the lost secret of Liquid Fire. The letter shall be delivered to you by some of Herasina's finest alchemists.

I also approve of your proposal to Ra'Gru for his artifact. I've heard the tales of many being corrupted by dangerous artifacts and will pitch in gold in order to compensate Ra'Gru.

Signed, Emir Asad Imad Rostani

((I think orange should be my standard color. Would that work out okay for you guys?))

((I think orange should be my standard color. Would that work out okay for you guys?))
((I like it,just don't confuse it with Deadhaidh's colour please,otherwise my eyes would hurt with that yellow :p))

I kvothe Kalare accept the position of commanding officer of the rear forces