• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
A letter came from Ra'Gru to his ambassador in which said: I have heard what is going on and i give you an order to stop this now.

The ambassador rose up.

Lord Ra'Gru hereby DEMANDS that the bikkering parties let this hold off until the campaign is over against the undead.

Gunther stands up and bangs his hands on the table.

Master Zephfer, Death is at our gate and you sit here bickering like children! You two will duel while Ecclestius burns! Pull yourselves together and get some priorities!

"My Lords, please..." Started the High Steward Mathlion...

"Now, now, my brother," interrupted the ArchMage Qylan. "It is by ancient tradition that they shall duel outside these doors. Besides, a little blood letting may calm tensions."

Mathlion gave Qylan a cross look, but sat down.

You Crazy murderous bastard elf, I Kvothe Kalare fear no man or woman in the planet and will duel you! But in difference of you and the arch mage,it apears, I am not and idiot that have trees where his brain should be. As the receiver of the duel i declare i have the right to choose a time for this and this is not!.

We shall duel after 3 assembly session has pass from now (ooc: so next one is the first). I need many thing to be tied up and fixed in Kalare in case i shall fall in duel against you. You shall accept this time table as the min i will accept. If you do not accept this time, then you have two options:To take down the duel or take out your sword and murder me right here, I will not draw a weapon against it and you will be then m urdering me.
I order then my generals and commander to not fight beside a murderer and so and ask them to strike you down before batting the undead as my last will.

Whatever the case do not fear Kalare is a man of his word and the army will fight against the undead

Kalare then sith down in the middle of the floor and throw away the swrod someone has just handed him

Last edited:
Golden Army Camp, Outside the walls of the Golden City....

As soldiers of the army drilled with blunt swords as master-at-arms looked on, rulers who toured the camp could see one man, bound in chains, looking on at the practice ring with a smirk on his face.

"Something funny prisoner?!" Demanded one soldier, who had just been knocked down by a blunt sword.

The man tossed his head back with a laugh. "You think you will be fighting rank and file soldiers? You think these tactics will save you from the walking dead? Have you ever seen Corpus, boy? Seen what it does to a man?"

"Pah! I ain't no boy!" Retorted the solider. "Garrus Von Ichter, and you will mind your tongue when addressing the nobility of the Golden City!"

"Funny.." said the chained man. "Your tongue is the first thing that will rot away after you get bit. Not your teeth, though. They will stay nice and sharp.... Boy!"

With gritted teeth, Garrus grabbed the prisoner and pushed him into the ring. "You are as ugly as one of them, I figure you will make good practice!" Garrus and two of his companions lunged at the prisoner with blunt swords. With lightening speed he dodged their strikes. In a blur he sidestepped another, heaving his shoulder and knocking over one man. Just as a blunt sword was about to come down on his head, he raised his shackled arms, and let the chain catch the blunted blade and twist it free from its holder and into his hands.

Now with a sword in his hand, two more soldiers joined the circle, as Garrus growled in fury. The prisoner only laughed. "Me? A Corpus? Hah! I'm much too fast, boy."

All men charged him at once, the prisoner fell to his knee and in four quick succession, was able to block each blow sent down on him. With a mighty push upward, his sword knocked all the men back, and he gracefully danced around each strike and sent his sword into the attacking troopers.

With a sickening crack, one man went down with a broken arm. A wet thud sent one man to his knees with a broken and bloodied nose, another fled the circle and Garrus threw down his sword.

The prisoner grinned. "Corpses are slow, and dumb, but they have numbers and turn the dead into one of them. You got to be fast, you got to have stamina. Otherwise, you aren't coming home." Dropping the sword the prisoner returned to his place outside of the circle where Krestarii guards were laughing. A man in fine robes had joined them.

"Is that what we can expect when you join us to fight?" Asked the fine robed man.

Captain Jacob smirked. "No High Steward, you can expect me to die." Jacob motioned to the training circle. "That is what you can expect if you pay me."

Mathlion nodded, and returned to the city.

You Crazy murderous bastard elf, I Kvothe Kalare fear no man or woman in the planet and will duel you But in difference of you I am not and idiot that have trees where his brain should be. and so as the receiver of the duel i declare i have the right to choose a time for this and this is not!. We shall duel after 3 assembly session has pass from now (ooc: so next one is the first). I need many thing to be tied up and fixed in case i shall fall in duel against you. You shall accept this time table as the min i will accept. If you do not accept this time the take down the duel or take out your sword and murder me right here as i will not take out mine no matter what anyone says. when you are cutting my head. Just know this Kalare forces will not fight next to a murderer and and my general and every soldiers is instructed to struck you down as my last will.

Kalare then sith down in the middle of the floor and throw away the swrod someone has just handed him

A smirk slowly appeared on his face, as a chuckle came forth from his mouth. "Heheheh....No I think this is the perfect time to call for an duel you are just trying to weasel your way out by using the current situation as an excuse, I do not fight you just because you are a Nord no no no I want to fight because YOU! Are the one whom disrespected my honor and it is YOU! Whom should of kept his mouth shut while ideals of planning how to stop this scourge was in play, so the honors on when and where to fight shall be mine and I choose now. Because who won't say after this is all over that you won't run away scared back to you lands." He looked towards the other Lords and spoke. "Other Lords in this great continent of ours, please understand my situation for wanting a duel now I do not plan to hinder nor stop this assembly on how to defend the Golden City. I am only asking that my honor to be avenged and if it were you whom is in my place would you allow someone who had invaded aggressively through your lands to poke fun and slander your fellow kin? So tell me if this duel isn't really needed why doesn't Kvothe just decline immediately and not have a duel now or even after the battle with the scourge is over with. It's because he will plan after I am tired and weak to challenge me and take my life as an easy win." He then glances back to Kvothe. "Now I will ask you again will you accept my duel like a man or decline like a coward which you making yourself to be right now? I want a clear answer and not a half-baked excuse." He looks at Kvothe eagerly to await an answer.

Last edited:
Without smiling or flinching with no emotions in he face or posture like a man that is ready to die Kvothe start talking:

Then draw your sword and kill me I already have accepted your duel, and gave my conditions. I will not change my mind accept them , take down the duel or murder me simple as that.

Everyone then turned to Zephfer Huaindren expecting to see what was happening next
In the background Kvothe attendants were already on their fees

Last edited:
Without smiling or flinching with no emotions in he face or posture like a man that is ready to die Kvothe start talking:

Then draw your sword and kill me I already have accepted your duel, and gave my conditions. I will not change my mind accept them , take down the duel murder me simple as that.

Everyone then turned to Zephfer Huaindren expecting to see what was happening next
In the background Kvothe attendants were already on their fees

"You Nord bastard, you really are trying to find every way to weasel out of this duel, know this everyone in this assembly! That I Zephfer of the Elf's of Galadriel have offered a duel now to Kvothe of the Nords, had declined my immediate duel and now wants a postponed duel feh! I will rather retract my challenge, anyways like everyone has said before there is no time for this, the scourge is the bigger problem."

Zephfers duel has been cancelled

Last edited:
Kvothe Kalere get up from his chair and returned to his chair;

so you have a decition to the options i gave you?
--So cancel the duel is your decision? then you have come to your senses lets stop wasting everyone times and continue preparing for the battle.

Last edited:
Master Zephfer, I would ask you not to invoke the Elves of Galadriel in this discussion. This is purely a matter of your personal sense of honor, not a battle between all elves and nords. If you wish to duel with Kalare at some other time I will not hold it against you, but do not paint it as an issue that all elves are effected by. That said, I am pleased that you have decided to call this foolishness to an end, and I do thank you for that.

"You Nord bastard, you really are trying to find every way to weasel out of this duel, know this everyone in this assembly! That I Zephfer of the Elf's of Galadriel have offered a duel now to Kvothe of the Nords, had declined my immediate duel and now wants a postponed duel feh! I will rather retract my challenge, anyways like everyone has said before there is no time for this, the scourge is the bigger problem."

Zephfers duel has been cancelled

"Patience my dear Elf-Lord... The slavers will have their day."

The Vale of the Dead​

Plot to sever the link between the Necromancer and Corpus Horde

images

Ra'Gru of Goi'Orka led a forced reconnaissance into the realm of the Fallen Fortress, known as the Vale of the Dead after the disastrous quest that seen the end of so many Champions of Light.

Electing to scale the mountain, rather than risk the Cavern pass where so many champions lost their lives, Ra'Gru and his men, 5000 strong, scaled the mountain and penetrated the Fortress. Scaling the tower, RaGru and his captains discovered the Fortress was recently abandoned, save for the odd bat. However, in the chamber at the top of the tower, a seeing stone was found, the ancient magical item that was used in the Age of Heroes, allowing the Kings of Light to instantly communicate with each other over vast distances. It was known that the stones were also used by the Lords of Dark.

Before his captains could stop him, Ra'Gru briskly walked to the stone and looked into it. The stone seem to come to life, dark cloud churning within as the Orc Chief stared into it.

After several moments, the Orc dropped the stone into a pouch and began to disembark from the mountain, with little words to his men, but to follow.

Victory!

Rr'Gru has obtained a Seeing Stone!
Prestige Earned!

River of Fire

Emir Saladin ran his horse hard and fast over the earth. In his stoic state, it seemed his horse was still, and it was the earth that moved underneath. The sight of the horde immediately snapped the Emir of Hroniden to attention. They were amassed on the far side of the river, their putrid bodies stumbling into the water and coming out the other side, except for the few that had swelled up with noxious gas and ballooned on top of the water, thrashing about like overturned tortoises.

Saladin had completely abandoned his conquest of Tirath. All the soldiers he commanded, numbering near 9000 with Emir Asad's men, controlled the east side of the river. Days of tireless sorties, and great pyres of fire to burn the dead, kept the west side clean.

Finally, after days of holding back the horde, Saladin's warships floated up the river, their hulls full to bursting with Dragon oil, the magical accelerant from the Age of Heroes. It was his entire stock, none had been made in over 800 years and without magic, no more could be made. The ships leaked the oil over the surface of the river, and under Saladins command, was set ablaze.

Like a snake of fire, the river burned. The sound of the dead burning sizzled and popped in Saladin's ears. He smiled.

Saladins spirits dropped after he saw the Horde at a narrow stretch of the river. Their dead eyes followed him beyond the fire. All were looking at him with their dead, grim eyes and sunken faces. Chills ran up and down his spine. It was as if they were waiting. Waiting for the oil to burn out so they may cross.

Saladin looked to the East, hoping to see banners on the horizon.

Victory!
Saladin has held back the horde!
Prestige Earned!

4000/4400 Saladin's Troops Remain

3800/4000 Emir Asads Troops remain

Ra'Gru went got down from the mountain and mounted on his horse, together with his men he did a forced March towards to Golden City to take command of the Army assembling there.

(2 days later)

Ra'Gru rode into the Golden city at a high speed, almost riding over several people until he got the Imperial hill where he dismounted. He entered the Assembly hall with a sword in his hand and Aesar closely following him, all the lords looked at him in confusion and started yelling at him. Yelling that he was not allowed to bear arms in the Assembly, the city guard entered and saw Ra'Gru walking towards the Arch-Mage and the Steward sitting at the round table where the lords debated. He went into the middle at the speaker’s chair and knelt having his sword in front of him as they often due in a swearing fealty ceremony. City guards had entered the Assembly to make sure no one would be hurt, bad tensions where in the air and you could see that mad looks went from Elfs towards Kalare the only person with a calm and firm look was Coamenel. Ra'Gru then looked up from the ground and looked at the Arch-Mage and said.

“I must be given command of the army, during my reconnaissance in the Fallen Fortress i found an orb. Due to my rash action i went up and took it, I then went into the mind of the Necromancer who we had battled in the cave, a battle of the mind then started which i was lucky enough to escape from, but i manage to gather a few memories. I know how to defeat the Corpus army and I know how to end the Corpus plague. I must be given command.”

Kvothe Kalare stand up:

So you know how and where to defeat the Corpus plague, the i here hereby rescinds my candidature to general commander of the army, i thanks those who support me for it but Ra'Gru will be better for it in this crisis, all i ask is from the new commander is a command of one of the flanks.

And so Kvothe Kalare votes for Ra'Gru for commander of the army

The ArchMage rested his hand on the head of the Orc, his golden eyes upon the Seeing Stone.

"By the power of my office, Keeper of the Light of the Realms, I hereby swear Ru'Gra of Goi'Orka to be Lord-General of the Golden Army, and entrust to him command of the Golden Army until the Corpus threat has ended, or the realm is destroyed.

Rise Lord-General Ru'Gra, defender of Light, Holder of The Stone, and tell me. What is your command?"

I,Utidy Wonorm,vote Ra'gru for commander of army too.

((I think the voting is officially over. Also may we assume that our armies have reached the Golden City, or is there a chance we might be waylaid by jackassery?))

The High Steward let his voice ring clear and loud over the Assembly

"I hearby call the Assembly of First Seed to be closed! All Lords of Light send your orders to your captains and prepare to follow the command of Lord-General Ra'Gru of Goi'Orka."

With that the rulers filed out of the Assembly, and began preparations to answer the threat of the Corpus Crisis.

Because of his proximity to the Corpus Horde, Emir Saladin (Spectre) was given a bonus War Order, the rest of you still only have one order - if you haven't PM'd your order yet, do so ASAP.