• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Urist Wonrom stands up
"I ask from the assembly the permission to sacrifice myself in the sacred temple of the Creator in the Golden City to open a gate to the astral plane and get souls to help us.Only through a powerful magical vessel can we open a gate to the astral plane and who would be better to sacrifice than a dwarven ruler who is closely related to one of the Creator's heroes,Urist the First.There lies the danger however of bringing the Dark One into our world.The way things are however,they can't get any worse"

Well Crap

Kogansunan lay under a pall. Their Master had been cut down in his prime. His headless body had been left behind at Highathar. Worse, he never married and had no children. With the dead walking and Kogansunan's army preparing for a desperate stand, the Mountainhome was in the midst of a succession crisis.

As the Dwarves of the city wailed and pulled their beards in mourning, the nobles cloistered themselves in the Citadel. After much furious debate, they opted to offer the throne to Deagrin Wrothiron, Burntbeard's great-uncle. At 137 years old, he was past his physical prime, and had lost an eye in battle. But he was a widely respected warrior, until recently serving as House Deagrin's champion. Moreover, his two sons, Deagrin Benthorn and Deagrin Gilthammer were both fully grown, reducing the odds of such a crisis recurring

dwarf_king_of_the_unicorns_by_james_face-d41dri6.jpg

Deagrin Wrothiron, the new Master of Kogansunan and leader of House Deagrin

New profile:
Name: Deagrin Wrothiron
Trait: Strategist
Race: Dwarf
Heir: Deagrin Benthorn, Deagrin Gilthammer
Daughter: Deagrina Magmamane
Champion: Deagrin Gilthammer
Vassals: Urist Bronzefinger; Rangi Bonegreaves
Bio: Third son of a previous Master, Wrothiron rose to power by acclamation by the nobles of Kogansunan following the death of his great-nephew Burntbeard. A veteran of several campaigns against goblins, bandits, and other enemies of his people, he has a reputation for bravery and integrity.

Last edited:
((Assembly will be opening tonight, in the meantime, I have some things to go over before we move forward.

1. ALL army orders are done through PMs to me. Some joint military actions are proposed in the Assembly, but you must still order your captains, through PM, as to whether or not you will be honoring your Assembly commitments.

2. ALWAYS include a brief statement summarizing any diplomatic orders, proposals and votes. For example,

GreatSlayer said:
Mistress Eylinn of the Green Chasm shall attend the quest to capture the Necromancer. She will attend herself, leaving her champion at home.
Mistress Eylinn chose to not attend the assembly.
She will send 1000 men to the quarantine zone to supervise humanitarian efforts.

As you can see, Slayer gave a brief summary which also INCLUDED the name of his character. This makes my life easier and means i get updates done, that much quicker. So include the name of your character in your summary. Including your name, race, and province in your ICs will also help us all keep players straight as we play. There are a good few of us here now, and it can go a long way in keeping everything straight. Furthermore, you may want to consider creating a family banner or sigil that will further identify your ICs.

3. ONE diplomatic mission per turn. Starting now, In Agorath, it is the family that PROPOSES a wedding that holds the wedding celebration as a means of gaining prestige. Accepting a wedding proposal will not use up your diplomatic mission, but you will not gain prestige. It will only be the weddings of your ONE eligible daughter, and ONE heir that will create an alliance and gain prestige. This will keep things manageable for me as I GM our game.

4. ALWAYS state exact military numbers in your war orders to me. It may be easier for you to simply say "Whatever troops arnt attending the eastern campaign will go to the northern campaign unless they are already fighting the southern campaign, in that case shift them to the western campaign." But it makes things a lot harder for me to crunch the numbers. Try and know what troops you have where, in case stats arent up to date. AND state the commander you wish to lead the troops as well, for the sake of flavor in the ICs.

That's all for now, keep these rules in mind and Updates will come swiftly and with minimal confusion. Otherwise, I'll give you corpus :p Game's going great and I really appreciate all of you playing, Assembly coming soon so we can kill some ZOMBIES! :)))

Urist Wonrom stands up
"I ask from the assembly the permission to sacrifice myself in the sacred temple of the Creator in the Golden City to open a gate to the astral plane and get souls to help us.Only through a powerful magical vessel can we open a gate to the astral plane and who would be better to sacrifice than a dwarven ruler who is closely related to one of the Creator's heroes,Urist the First.There lies the danger however of bringing the Dark One into our world.The way things are however,they can't get any worse"

"I applaud the bravery and spirit of Urist Wonorm, but in my opinion such dabbling in the arcane is as likely to make the situation worse as it is to help. If there is one thing I have learned, it is that no matter how dire things are, they can always get worse.

Steel, courage, and strong walls are the best defense we have now."

"I applaud the bravery and spirit of Urist Wonorm, but in my opinion such dabbling in the arcane is as likely to make the situation worse as it is to help. If there is one thing I have learned, it is that no matter how dire things are, they can always get worse.

Steel, courage, and strong walls are the best defense we have now."
Sadly such conventional weapons have shown twice that they can't help against the Corpus diseased.Let's hope things turn out better,for hope dies last.

Sadly such conventional weapons have shown twice that they can't help against the Corpus diseased.Let's hope things turn out better,for hope dies last.

In the library of Kogansunan, there are many old books and scrolls on alchemy. I hope that our scholars can rediscover the liquid fire our forefathers reputedly used against the undead. magma is also supposed to be highly effective against them, though I believe the Golden City lacks a local supply of magma.

Deaghaidh said:
New profile:
Name: Deagrin Wrothiron
Trait: Strategist
Race: Dwarf
Heir: Deagrin Benthorn, Deagrin Gilthammer
Daughter: Deagrina Magmamane
Champion:
Vassals: Urist Bronzefinger; Rangi Bonegreaves
Bio: Third son of a previous Master, Wrothiron rose to power by acclamation by the nobles of Kogansunan following the death of his great-nephew Burntbeard. A veteran of several campaigns against goblins, bandits, and other enemies of his people, he has a reputation for bravery and integrity.

((Thanks for adding that Deaghaidh, looks great!:)
Would you mind adding this info to your sign up post - as i often refer to it when tallying prestige.))

In the library of Kogansunan, there are many old books and scrolls on alchemy. I hope that our scholars can rediscover the liquid fire our forefathers reputedly used against the undead. magma is also supposed to be highly effective against them, though I believe the Golden City lacks a local supply of magma.
We will be glad to help you rediscover the mysterious liquid fire.We are willing to send our brightest minds to you to help you on this research that could save our life.

((Thanks for adding that Deaghaidh, looks great!:)
Would you mind adding this info to your sign up post - as i often refer to it when tallying prestige.))

((Did so. If I may correct something in the update, the weapon carried by the undead is clearly a scythe, not a scimitar. :p ))

IC: I should be glad of the assistance of House Urist.

Armas was leading his army south to the Golden City when he heard the news of the quest. Galdor Oronar had died protecting Arnulf Redbeard, though in the end he had died to, and the necromancer walked free. With the failure of the quest Armas was sure that the reformation of the Golden Army was the only hope for life in Agorath. But for now Armas had to address his army. He walked up to a hastily constructed stage and stood before his army.

“I must inform you that High Priest Fëanáro Anárion, who was leading the army and priests at the Dune Sea has died. I will be naming Celairon Tasartir, my court priest, the new High Priest of the Light, may his life be blessed.

The quest to capture the necromancer in Highathar has failed. Several lords of Agorath died, as well as Galdor Oronar, who was protecting Arl Readbeard when he was killed. As many of you probably know, Galdor was like a second father to me, as well as being my father-in-law, and I could not have ruled as I did without his help. He was a wise and brave man, to say nothing of his military accomplishments and martial abilities. A feast shall be held in his honor when we return to Coal after defeating the horde. In the meantime his son, Elrohir Oronar, my brother-in-law and captain of the Royal Guard shall inherit his holdings in Coamenel and become my new champion.

I know that this news will sadden many of you, but we must fight on. Brave men of Coamenel, we are marching to join the Golden Army. We don’t do this to further our own causes, but to protect all life in Agorath. I know that some of you are hesitant to leave your homes during this hour of peril, but we must, for the Golden City will fall without our armies and then there would be no stopping the horde. I urge you to think of your loved ones as we march south to fight, and to hold them in your hearts when you combat the undead. This army is the only thing protecting them from complete annihilation. And so we all must fight when that day comes, and on that day, we will show the world the power of the elves!”

With that Armas descended from the stage to the thundering of applause. He went into his tent and grieved for his fallen friend.

smxi.png

Elrohir Oronar, Champion of Coamenel and Captain of the Royal Guard

Sigil_by_liazrdqueen.jpg
Sigil of House Coamenel

Last edited:
Eylinn’s Aftermath

The group emerged from the cave in full flight, barely able to catch their breath. It was sunny outside.
“It can’t be…” Eylinn thought to herself. “It cannot possibly still be daylight…” Their clash with the undead had felt so much longer.
She dropped her Nielvar and bow into the snow, but she took no notice of it. Apathic from shock, she looked out over the mountain peaks in the distance, barely catching a glimpse of the trail they had climbed. Hundreds of footsteps imprinted from the men that scaled it just a few moments before. They’re no more. Only a handful left.

“What…?” she said. Half whispering, half drawing into her lungs what little oxygen remained at this altitude. She fell to her knees, exhausted, resting her rear on her calves.

It was silent for a moment, and then it weren’t. But Eylinn never noticed the change. Her eyes still fixed on the horizon. Her dark blue eyes turned empty. Then moist with tears that just refused to fall.

“I could do nothing.” Was her only thought. “I cut one down, then another, but it did nothing. They just kept coming.” She had drawn an arrow, aimed at the old man’s head. Just a second more had been enough, but she drew her blade instead of firing. Suddenly, two other of his husks had launched at her. She cut them down again. She hadn’t realized what happened until Deagrin’s blood covered her face. He had treated her with mead the night earlier. She had never drunk mead before. It wasn’t tasty.

“…way.”

That’s when she had stopped fighting. For what purpose did it serve? They were going to die.

“…our way.”

Her Light faded. Her chest felt heavy. Where’s her sword? Oh, it doesn’t matter.
It’s cold. She didn’t like it.

“Girl.” She twitched her head, looking up.
“What?”
“Young girl, we must be on our way.”
“Now?”
“It’s only two hours till nightfall. It would be unwise to linger, I’d reckon.” Kamal pointed Eylinn’s sword towards her, shaft first. She grabbed it, and let herself be pulled to feet by the Desert man.
“Yes.” She forced herself to say with some shred of dignity, whatever was left. She picked up her bow as well, hanging it over her right shoulder, while sheathing the sword to her left hip.
“I need something strong, and fast...” Kamal complained. She wish she could have understood what he meant. It was probably very important.

The bickering was still going, until the Orc had enough.
“I don’t care for your theatrics!” Bagamu said. “Shift blame all you want. I’m alive, I will go to my master, I will tell him what happened. That’s all that matters to me now. You all can stay up here and hoarse your lungs bloody should you so please. But you’re stealing my oxygen, so I am gone.” He hoisted his giant sword into the sheath on his back and started walking without another word. Eylinn and Kamal followed suit. The rest, right behind them.

The descent remained quiet, and as dusk encroached, all they could see of their bloody battlefield was the small opening in the mountain, a league or more behind them, slowly swallowed by the darkness of night. They reached the nearest village when the moon was already high, but they didn’t stop here. What else killed these people but the dead they’ve just fought? As they approached the fork, the champion’s broke their silence, said their goodbyes, and split up. Aiming for home, or wherever else duty calls. Green chasm would not be too far off. Only a small comfort resided in her mind.

“At least no news, however ill, could be worse than this.”

Lore Dump: House Deagrin Army

assassins-creed-3-logo-01.jpg

The sigil of House Deagrin, the dwarf-rune D. The shape is a stylized representation of an axe blade.

House Deagrin Army

The army of House Deagrin is in many ways typical of a Dwarven force. It's composition and tactics reflect their leader's worldview, with an emphasis strongly on defense as opposed to mobility.

Organization:
The military of Kogansunan is organized into three branches. The largest branch is the militia. As with militias in other civilization, Kogansunan's militia is composed of military-aged common citizens. The militia is organized into squads of 10, usually close relatives, neighbors, and/or tradesmen of the same guild. They are legally required to report to training grounds at least two days each month for training under a single full-time commander, and each week a different set of squads is considered on-call to be first to respond to alarms.

These dwarves purchase their own arms and armor from local smiths, though the basic equipment they are required to own by law (mail or plate, a helmet, shield, a crossbow, and either a warhammer or axe) are heavily subsidized. Thus these militia levies would be considered well equipped heavy infantry by most surface armies.

Guards are full-time soldiers, paid and equipped by the Master. They are organized into similar sized squads as the militia, commanded by dedicated officers. Their equipment tends to be higher quality than militia, and their training tends to be more specialized, either in the crossbow, melee weapons, or operating siege equipment. They man their posts in a rotating schedule between active duty, training, and rest. The rank and file of the guards are made up of younger Dwarves who have opted to take up arms instead of a craft. It is thus an odd mix of Dwarves from the lower, poorer trades (such as porters), sons of the aristocracy, and extraneous sons of higher class craftsmen who cannot secure an apprenticeship. It is the primary means of social mobility, and it is entirely possible for the son of a porter to rise to the nobility through brave service in the guards.

Sworn Shields are similar to guards, but are a much smaller, more elite group. They are the household troops of the Master or another high noble. They are the dwarves most likely to accompany their Master when he travels, or to be sent on dangerous adventures. Their equipment is typically the best their lord can possibly afford, and they live in his own estate in the Citadel. Unflinching loyalty is rewarded not only with honor, but with a lifestyle that rivals the aristocrats themselves. The finest foods and liquors, beautiful gems, and the highest quality barracks and dining halls are some of the main perks of being a Sworn Shield. Most lords insist that their Sworn Shields remain unmarried, so that their loyalty can remain devoted entirely to their liege, so these elite dwarves typically marry in their 90s, "retiring" to a post commanding a guard squad to make room for younger, stronger dwarves.

Eqiupment:
As is typical for Dwarves, Kogansunan's soldiers are heavily armored, with even specialized marksdwarves wearing at least some plate in combination with mail. Militia are armed with various forms of battle axes and warhammers, or sometimes swords. The axe may be the archetypical Dwarven weapon, but among the guards and Sworn Shields of Kogansunan it has been eclipsed in popularity by a hybrid axe and hammer, considered a more versatile sidearm.

321px-Ultimate_Mjollnir.jpg

Marksdwarves and militia are typically armed with a variety of crossbow unique to dwarves. The Chokonu Crossbow (so named after its inventor) sacrifices range and accuracy for a faster rate of fire. This allows a fairly unskilled militia dwarf to fill the air with a high number of lethal bolts from murder holes and guard stations.

The most common siege weapons are Ballistae, either small mobile ones or large ones fixed into batteries. In assaults Dwarves have been known to employ catapults and trebuchets with deadly effect.

Sworn shields will usually forego the crossbow in favor of some variety of pole arm.

Strategy and tactics:
Deagrin armies are built around the defense of their Mountainhome, not open field battles above ground. Their preferred strategy is to employ their high quality heavy infantry as a shieldwall at a choke point, forcing attackers into kill zones where they can be ravaged by traps, siege weapons and crossbow fire. While this tactic can be devastatingly effective under ground, it has limitations in above-ground warfare. When forced to fight under the sky, Deagrin troops will typically attempt to form into a defensive formation. Their preferred formation is a shiltrom, a shield wall that forms a full circle of steel, leaving no exposed flanks. While highly effective as a defense, by nature this formation is immobile, leaving the dwarves potentially vulnerable to skirmishers and archers. When faced with such foes, the typical Deagrin strategy is to rely on their armor and shields (more than adequate to deflect most arrows) until the enemy has exhausted their men and ammunition.

On offense, Deagrin Dwarves will often employ a unique variety of small throwing axe to disrupt the enemy formation prior to the impact of their charge. The leading edge of the impact is usually berserkers, a rare class of Dwarves who enter a martial trance and are propelled by terrifying bloodlust. Berserkers are born, not trained, and the battle-frenzy is usually hereditary. Berserkers forego shields and are comparatively lightly armored (only mail and a helmet), wielding weapons in both hands. The typical strategy is to try to shatter the enemy line with the impact of the charge, then consolidate into wedges to exploit the gaps. Whenever possible they prefer to soften up a target with siege engines.

As with other Dwarves, the Deagrins entirely lack mounted troops. While they will use ponies, mules, and other pack animals on the march, experiments at using these and other animals in battle have proven failures. This can put them at a serious disadvantage unless they are supported by mercenary or allied cavalry.

Zephfer's decision​
comm_for_me_xd_by_syrkell-d3b4fog.jpg

It was a long night after Lord Zephfer returned from battling the necromancer, the defeat was so bitter that not even him and his men's safe return could lighten things. Zephfer sat on his throne and held his head down rubbing the middle of his nose with his right hand, thinking on how many lives would be lost through the scourges onslaught and if the continent would be able to survive this hell born on Earth. His adviser/priest Barendroll Laskist came to his side and gave him a message from the Golden City, asking him to send for his aid to stop the scourge from taking the city. He grunted and threw the message on the floor, Barendroll quickly went forward of him and picked it up and looked at his Lord.

Barendroll Laskist: "Lord Zephfer, why did you throw the message to the floor."

Zephfer:"You want to know why Barendroll? Because a dirty human asked me to move troops from my own lands just because they couldn't defend theirs!!! I went on that forsaken mission to stop the Necromancer from destroying our race as well, not to save the others I have no care for such barbaric creatures with no sense of elegance and grace."

Barendroll Laskist:But...but Lord Zephfer the other Lords will see you as a coward and forgive me for saying this, a servant of the Dark One!

Zephfer stomped his right foot the ground and pointed at Barendroll.

Zephfer:How dare you say that Barendroll, if you weren't my close friend I would have your body gutted and torn across Berandreil. But do not tempt my anger twice or I shall have thy killed of the manner of which I just spoke, ........sigh but on the other hand you maybe right Berandroll. If I do not help them they will make sure to label me that way, so what should I do to prevent such a case?

Berandroll walked up towards his Lord and offered a plan.

Barendroll: My Lord I suggest that you hold off and say that you preparing supplies to assist in the defense of the Golden City, but after that you must also give an excuse that you cannot leave Galadriel with the Nords are invading it would force the Nords to stop preparations to attack Elvin lands again and that's is when you make your move to the Golden City, and that is my plan sire.

Zephfer nodded and ordered his men to start make preparations to defend the Golden City, and had Barendroll prepare messages to be sent before hand to the Golden City about why their arrival would be delayed.

A messenger bearing the sigil of house Coamenel arrives at Zephfer’s court.

“I have come to deliver a message from Master Armas Coamenel. I urge you to move your armies to the Golden City right away. I can understand why you would be hesitant to leave your lands defended only by your garrison, but every lord in the realm is asked to contribute to these armies. I feel I can reasonably guarantee that your lands will not come under attack from rival lords when we are fighting the outbreak. Emir Saladin betrayed the trust of the Lord’s Assembly when he failed to support the quarantine, and now there are discussions on how he must be punished. No lord will risk a similar fate when the stakes are so high. But as to why you should care to come at all, this horde is spreading every day, and if it gets to the Golden City it will infect 1,000,000 people, and then no one will be able to stop it. Please send aid posthaste.”

A messenger bearing the sigil of house Coamenel arrives at Zephfer’s court.

“I have come to deliver a message from Master Armas Coamenel. I urge you to move your armies to the Golden City right away. I can understand why you would be hesitant to leave your lands defended only by your garrison, but every lord in the realm is asked to contribute to these armies. I feel I can reasonably guarantee that your lands will not come under attack from rival lords when we are fighting the outbreak. Emir Saladin betrayed the trust of the Lord’s Assembly when he failed to support the quarantine, and now there are discussions on how he must be punished. No lord will risk a similar fate when the stakes are so high. But as to why you should care to come at all, this horde is spreading every day, and if it gets to the Golden City it will infect 1,000,000 people, and then no one will be able to stop it. Please send aid posthaste.”

Days after Zephfer had preparations made for sending troops to defend the Golden City, the Coamenel's messenger arrived in his court. Hearing the plea from his other Elf brethren he gave a slight nod and quickly gave a response to the messenger.

Zephfer:"I understand the plight of my fellow people of Galadriel, so I shall send forth my troops and move to the Golden City. Also messenger of Coamenel give word to your lord that the next time he wishs to speak with me, to come here himself or I won't be so passionate the next time ok.

Assembly of First Seed, Year 1000 Age of the Empire

The High Steward called the Assembly to order, raising his voice high above the nervous chatter of the Assembly.

"By the power invested in me as Speaker of the Assembly of Lords, I call this meeting to order to discuss the Corpus outbreak that threatens all of Agorath. I propose the reformation of the Golden Army, 10 000 soldiers strong to ride out and intercept the horde, before they reach the city, though I am sure much more will be needed.

"A General is needed to command this army, and must be elected from one of you. Be wise with casting your vote, for it must be someone trustworthy, who will put the good of the realm above all else. Though, the river in Hroniden would be perfect place to hold back the horde, the Golden Army cannot be raised in time.

"We must remain focused and united if we hope to battle this threat!

"Diplomacy will not be discussed in this Assembly, only war!

"My Lords, your proposals, please!"

Steward Mathlion proposes raising the golden army to battle the undead horde, and a vote on who shall lead it

Having been proclaimed with the Rite of Seven Hails, the new Master of Kogansunan mustered his troops in the great, empty expanse of the Bazaar Under the Mountain. The army had returned from its fruitless march south disappointed but unbloodied. Wrothiron was glad of that; he had been against the plan to seize the border forts. It seemed an unnecessary distraction for little enough gain, and of dubious honor to boot. He wished the pass had been kept open, and the quarantine maintained, but things could be a great deal worse.

5000 Dwarves were mustered before him. In the ten years since he had resigned as Champion, Wrothiron had served as Captain of the Militia. In that capacity he had supervised the training of most of the fighting age Dwarves under the mountain. He knew them, which squads were likely to break, which would stand their ground, which were better suited for the crossbow than the crush of the shield wall. They in turn new him, the stern, unyielding taskmaster who pushed them hard, demanding perfection even from these amateur fighters. The respected him, and though he would not let it show, somehow they knew the feeling was mutual.

"We are facing the most dire threat in a thousand generations. The dead walk again. We are fighting for nothing less than the survival of our race, and of all the light races. The enemy do not know fear, and they do not know mercy. So don't bother showing them either!" Deagrin Wrothiron paced between their lines, his gold-infused steel armor gleaming in the lamplight. As he grew older, the plate weighed heavier upon him, so he rarely wore any more of it than his pauldrons. In his experience enemies were often taller than him, so protection from downward cuts was the priority. His massive warhammer, old-fashioned in the eyes of the younger dwarves, gleamed gold as well. He still cut an imposing figure, and the eyes of his soldiers were fixed upon him, and the great bazaar was utterly silent except for his words.

"Now, you'll no doubt here a great deal of talk about secret weapons, and magic. Some of it may even be true. But don't let yourselves be fooled. If this enemy is to be stopped at all, it will come down to discipline, courage, and cold steel. And those will come from the dwarves here in this room. We are the anvil on which the dead will be beaten again and again until there is nothing left of them but dust!

Some of you are no doubt frightened. Those that are not, are stupid, and Gods bless you for that. But remember that bravery is the safest course in battle. Turn your back to the enemy, and they'll put a sword in it. Stand your ground with your kin, and you'll make things a great deal less easy for them. Listen to your officers, and remember the lessens I've been beating into your thick skulls these past years, and you might just come home in one piece. But even if you do everything right, you might not. That's true of every poor son of the stone here, even myself. And if it comes to that, know that I'd be proud to leave my bones lying next to any dwarf here.

Now, your officers have your orders. Those of you who are marching to the Golden City with me will have tonight to see to your supplies and say your goodbyes. Those of you who are staying behind will take your first shift guarding hearth and home. Dismissed.

Edit: A representative of House Deagrin, speaking for his lord, rises:

That we must mobilize all our strength at all our speed seems obvious. 10,000 does not seem nearly adequate to the task, though it will be nearer so if all the great lords combine it with their own forces.
I suggest that the new Master of Kogansunan, Deagrin Wrothiron, be chosen to lead this host. He is an experienced warrior who is bringing a large force of dwarves to fight in defense of the Golden City.

House Deagrin Votes Yes to mustering the Golden Army
Deagrin Wrothiron is nominated as commander

Last edited:
Ra'Gru proposes a plot where we look for Necromancers while the rest of you gather an army to fight the Corpus, once we have the Necromancers we will know where the army is and how to properly defeat it. We will then move in behind them and cut them off from behind and smash their army.

Last edited:
Ra'Gru proposes a plot where we look for Necromancers while the rest of you gather an army to fight the Corpus, once we have the Necromancers we will know where the army is. We will then move in behind them and cut them off from behind and smash their army.

Chief Ra'Gru's plan has merit. I would suggest that while Master Deagrin marches east with his main force, the orcish army keeps watch over the western frontier between Hroniden and Highathar.