• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Saladin was sitting on his horse, a huge black war horse, riding slowly east along with the 200 Royal Mamluks. His main force was marching north supposedly to watch the happenings between the elves and the nords but Saladin knew this was merely a ruse. He was riding east towards the city of Almeria, capital of the Emirate of Herasnia to begin talks with the Emir.

Saladin rode through the gate of the citadel of Almeria immediately behind him came a herald calling out "All Hail His Majesty, Ṣalāḥ al-Dīn I of the House Ayyūbid, Emir of Miṣr, Lord of the Amenra, Heir to the Sultans of Old." Saladin rode through the courtyard and quickly entered the Great Hall. He spoke to the Emir sitting upon his throne.

"My Lord, I believe that the Emirs of Hroniden must stand united in order to have any say in the politics of the outside world. It is with this in mind that I propose that we sign a military alliance between our two Emirates and arrange a marriage between my eldest daughter and your second son. I believe it would be better to discuss this in private. Is this acceptable to you Emir Rostani?"

Saladin, I accept your betrothal to my son and a military alliance. May the gods bless this day!

Treaty Of Mutual Friendship between The Kalare Family and the von Saxon family

1.The oldest daughter of the Kalare family: Navaris Kalare shall marry the oldest son of the saxon family: Wilhelm von Saxon
--Clause 1.a) The second child born from this marriage shall be from the Kalare Dynasty as Navaris is second to succesion in the Kalare city and its territories and this are dangerous times.
2. Mutual Trade between the Saxon Province and the Kalare City states and its territories
3. The merchants from The saxon province hall sell mainly agriculture products thought other products are welcome.
4. Merchants From Kalare city will export fish, other seafood and wood from its territories, thought other products may be exported at their discretion as needed.
5. Both parties shall protect traders from either party from bandits, looters, and other criminals.
Signed on the 22nd day of Serpentine, Year 1000, Age of the Empre.
[x] Erl Kvothe Kalare from the Kalare city states
[] Count Gunther von Saxon

Last edited:
Coamenel’s Economy

The Elven economy is somewhat isolationist, in order to protect elven craftsmanship and to avoid slavers. The economy is rather diverse however, and centers on the ocean and the forest. Coal’s large ports allow for a great deal of trade with other elven lands as well as humans and dwarves.

Food production in Coamenel centers around three key areas. The first source of food production is fishing. Large fishing boats set out from Coal and other fishing villages, catching tropical and temperate fish in the waters around Galadriel and cold water fish farther north. The second source of food is corn, which is farmed primarily near the coast, so as to take advantage of rivers flowing out to sea and to avoid removing forest unnecessarily. Large quantities of corn are produced by the people of Coamenel, and due to the many ways it can be prepared, it is main staple of the elven diet. The final food source for Coamenel is the plantations and orchards, which are typically built further inland than the farms, and also serve more commercial functions. These plantations and orchards allow for the production of cash crops and fruits, such as sugar, bananas, apples, grapes, and oranges. These products are produced in such quantities that the majority of them are shipped to other parts of the Empire to be sold. Smaller scale food production also includes hunting and foraging in the forests.

Coamenel’s economy also relies on the production of several types of goods. One of the most famous goods produced in Coamenel are fine elven wines, considered by some to be the best wine in the empire, rivaled only by some Hroniden vintages. Additionally Coamenel is one of the few regions from which people are able to buy elven crafted goods, from jewelry to swords to art to armor, though strict trading practices limit the exporting of such goods. Finally, Coamenel exports a large amount of potions and medicines, produced primarily by the Order of the Light, using herbs and alchemic materials found the forests.

Vote YES on the quarentine zone:

Kvothe Kalare Vote yes on quarantine and agrees to send 1000 troops, as the The Kalare military cannot send a huge amount of troops to the quarantine zone as we would like because losses sustained in our recent annexation of Mirrorwater,we will still be sending the minimun proposed..

Yes to Join the quest

My champion Araris Valerian Will join the quest accompanied of 20 guards!, the necros shall be kill!

Accept betrohal proposal from Emir Ṣalāḥ al-Dīn I Ayyūbid
-Alera Kalare get betrothal to Nasir al-Dīn Ayyūbid

proposed the Treaty Of Mutual Friendship between The Kalare Family and the von Saxon family
content:
1.The oldest daughter of the Kalare family: Navaris Kalare shall marry the oldest son of the saxon family: Wilhelm von Saxon
--Clause 1.a) The second child born from this marriage shall be from the Kalare Dynasty as Navaris is second to succesion in the Kalare city and its territories and this are dangerous times.
2. Mutual Trade between the Saxon Province and the Kalare City states and its territories
3. The merchants from The saxon province hall sell mainly agriculture products thought other products are welcome.
4. Merchants From Kalare city will export fish, other seafood and wood from its territories, thought other products may be exported at their discretion as needed.
5. Both parties shall protect traders from either party from bandits, looters, and other criminals.
Signed on the 22nd day of Serpentine, Year 1000, Age of the Empre.

Last edited:
As his importance grows and his stays in The golden city increase Kvothe Kalare decides its time to build a property inside the city where he and his family and followers could stay in. Therefore He orders the construction of Manor in the Golden City

House Deagrin Votes Yes on the Quarantine, and agrees to send 2500 troops

Deagrin Burntbeard will join the quest to remove the necromancer from Highathar

House Deagrin will spend 50 gold on restoring defenses in Kogansunan

This corruption and blight represents a direct threat to my own people, and will not be tolerated. And as the blood of Deabrok, I cannot sit idly by while a necromancer defiles his halls.

In order to name a new champion for Kogandunan, I will be hosting a contest of strength and skill, open to all dwarf warriors.

On the wars between the other lords of Agorath, House Deagrin takes no side and will play no part.

I shall send my champion, Kamal, to assist your quest.
Necromancer scum shall not be tolerated! Their existence threatens our safety!

The Emir of Miṣr orders:

Najm al-Din to participate in the quest
5,000 men to help quarantine the Dune Sea (this can be overruled by war orders)
Vote YES on the quarantine zone
Organise a betrothal with Herasnia
and War Orders

Ra'Gru will send his champion together with 300 Orc warriors in his sted to the quest to capture the necromancer and his servants in the mountains of Highathar and bring them to the Orcs in chain, together with any books and scrolls.

We will also be spending 50 gold to build up fortifications in our city.

Our army of 4700 orcs will march to lift the siege of Azeretti city.

We will also be searching for a gold mine in our city.

We vote yes on the quarantine zone.

Last edited:
The Orcs would like to make this clear, this mission is the capture the necromancer and not to kill him. We need him alive, we need to find out what is happening in the city and if there are more of his kind nearby. Killing him will only slow us down and possibly make us weak against future attacks, it is at the utmost importance that he is taken alive.

The Orcs would like to make this clear, this mission is the capture the necromancer and not to kill him. We need him alive, we need to find out what is happening in the city and if there are more of his kind nearby. Killing him will only slow us down and possibly make us weak against future attacks, it is utmost important that he is taken alive.

I most urge you to reconsider, the necromancer is an agent of the Dark One. It is not safe to try to bring him in alive, even if we could capture him without taking additional loses (compared to killing him), which would take a miracle, how do you propose we restrain him? He has magics that we cannot begin to understand, and the force of the Dark One behind him. Additionally wherever he goes the Light fades, we do not want to contribute to its destruction anymore than we already have.

I am sure that there will be information that can be gained from studying his campsite and maybe we could capture a dark priest, but we must kill the necromancer if we get the chance. I would not see him work his evil magic in anyone's cities because he had to be taken alive.

I hope I do not come across as insulting you, but it is simply too dangerous.

I most urge you to reconsider, the necromancer is an agent of the Dark One. It is not safe to try to bring him in alive, even if we could capture him without taking additional loses (compared to killing him), which would take a miracle, how do you propose we restrain him? He has magics that we cannot begin to understand, and the force of the Dark One behind him. Additionally wherever he goes the Light fades, we do not want to contribute to its destruction anymore than we already have.

I am sure that there will be information that can be gained from studying his campsite and maybe we could capture a dark priest, but we must kill the necromancer if we get the chance. I would not see him work his evil magic in anyone's cities because he had to be taken alive.

I hope I do not come across as insulting you, but it is simply too dangerous.

We must take him in alive, we are getting reports of strange lights in my city and a few Orcs have gone disapering. This is not up for debate, he will be captured and taken to Goi'Orka where he will be held, we will take some runes from the Assembly with us to dispell his magic should he try anything. Once i am out of Azeratii City i will travel to make sure he is captured alive, once we arrive in my city we will close the gates completly and not allow access to anyone. The city population will be moved outside to camps outside the city, only i and my 5000 soldiers will stay in the city completly bared off from the outside world. If something goes wrong then kill of anyone inside.

I hereby also asks that any book regarding old magic to be transfered to Goi'Orka, it doenst matter what language they are in they are just needed to sort this out.

Last edited:
We must take him in alive, we are getting reports of strange lights in my city and a few Orcs have gone disapering. This is not up for debate, he will be captured and taken to Goi'Orka where he will be held, we will take some runes from the Assembly with us to dispell his magic should he try anything. Once i am out of Azeratii City i will travel to make sure he is captured alive, once we arrive in my city we will close the gates completly and not allow access to anyone. The city population will be moved outside to camps outside the city, only i and my 5000 soldiers will stay in the city completly bared off from the outside world. If something goes wrong then kill of anyone inside.

As long as you can be sure that your people will be safe I can support his capture. My rangers have fought and captured dangerous people before, though nothing like this, so they should be somewhat helpful. I was unaware of the disappearances in your city, and only worried for the safety of the people of the nearby regions. I would ask that you take a few priests of the Order of the Light to help you when you bring him to the city and keep them with you when you seal it. You can of course refuse, but the dark magic at play here is dangerous and the Light must be protected.

As long as you can be sure that your people will be safe I can support his capture. I was unaware of the disappearances in your city, and only worried for the safety of the people of the nearby regions. I would ask that you take a few priests of the Order of the Light to help you when you bring him to the city and keep them with you when you seal it. You can of course refuse, but the dark magic at play here is dangerous and the Light must be protected.

I will accept to bring some priests with us.

I am sending 3000 men under Tuor Sáralondë to help break the siege of Azeratii.

With Corotrii slaves being freed I pledge 10 chests of gold to help them return to Coalmenel.

Galdor and 25 elven rangers ((these are troops)) are going to fight the necromancer, and afterwards the Priests of the Light are setting up camp to restore the light.

I am sending 1500 men under High Priest Fëanáro Anárion to establish a quarantine (most of the force is archers), and some priests will enter the quarantine to help the sick and bring Light to the area.

I condemn the invasion of Mirrorwater, for what little good it will do.

Marriage and trade treaty between me and House Urist

((Just to get everything in one place for you, if I have more than one thing that is considered a diplomatic mission let me know.))

This plan seems viable. Just make sure Kamal controls himself. Let's just say he's suspicious of any magic users.

MILITARY OF HERASNIA
Herasnian military is comparable to Misrian, except for the differing conscription laws and different units.
Laws require that, in times of war, all able-bodied men from the ages of 20 to 45 shall be put in the army. In addition to that, bi-weekly training sessions ensure that the men of Herasnia are in fighting shape.

All towns and villages have a local militia, relying on them as a police force and local defenses. The other soldiers also regard them as the "meat shields", but Emir Asad discourages this type of talk.
These militia men come equipped with round, wooden shields, leather armor, and pikes tipped with iron. There are about 1500 militia men in service.

Foot soldiers are tasked with the hard work of hand to hand combat against the enemy.
Foot soldiers are equipped with scimitars, kite shields, chain armor, and a surcoat. There are about 1000 of them in service.

The Immortals, named after the 1000 soldiers with Firuz Pottani during the battle of Almeria, are elite soldiers and are adept at fighting on foot or mounted. They are hand picked by the Emir himself and are fiercely loyal to the Emir himself. The Emir allows the soldiers to pick whatever kind of weapon they are proficient with, thus creating a uniquely armed group. There are only 250 of them in service due to the fact that the last of the immortals were executed by the Emperors.

Mamluks are the heavy cavalry component of the army, designed to charge in and engage the enemy. Mamluks are equipped with plate armor, a heavy lance, and a heavy wooden shield. Only the best are allowed to become a Mamluk. There areabout 1000 of them in service.

Camel Riders are the light cavalry for the Emir, providing reconnaissance, messengers, and mobile skirmishing forces. These riders are equipped with javelins, lances, a shield, and leather armor. However, their uses outside the desert are very limited and, because of that, their numbers are limited. There are about 250 of them in service.

Foot archers are men who use the bow and a scimitar. Local hunters and some militia are trained to be archers. There are 1000 of them in service.

Last edited:
The Ambassador from Azerati City stands before the Assembly ((message from Jee))

"The Honorable Count Asharian of House Krestarii is humbled by the outpouring of support for his righteous fight against the blatant tyranny of Count Corotrii. May the Light guide you all. I have received word that my Liege-Lord has gracefully accepted the wedding proposal from the esteemed Count Gunther Von Saxon, may his reign be blessed and may the couple live long and happy. Atarian of Krestarii, brother of Count Asharian has vowed to see the Quest to Highathar to its completion. Our prayers go with the brave fighting force who speeds to Hroniden to battle the Corpus epidemic there, may the Light guide them. My Lord apologizes for not being able to aid the mission to Hroniden, but as I am sure you are all well aware, the aggression of Count Corotrii keeps my Lord's attention. Thank you all. Be blessed!"

Thank people for sending troops to help our city.
Accept marriage proposal from von Saxon.
Send champion on quest.
Apologize for not being able to participate in the quarantine.