• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You're lucky u got the CtA. Never happened in any of my games. Also i'd like to know how you declare limited war without beeing a faction leader. Maybe there's an option i'm missing in the diplo panel :'(

AFAIK, limited wars are only for the Axis.

Where will they be build, Portugal, England, Congo?

Portugal. Nat. Spain somehow could be a bigger problem than South Africa, England and France.

Looking bleak so far.;) But the Evils of Axis power WILL be removed, eh?;)

VI: Overview of our nation

We've got in total of 9 divisions in Portugal. Not enough to defend against a possible Nationalist Spain attack.
In Africa we've got 4 divisions.
Max IC is 13. Leadership is 2.8, and is put to the researching of elastic defence and Operational Level Command.
Manpower 0. We cannot produce any troops. For now, we just have to wait for Barbarossa.

election.jpg

VI: Overview of our nation

We've got in total of 9 divisions in Portugal. Not enough to defend against a possible Nationalist Spain attack.
In Africa we've got 4 divisions.
Max IC is 13. Leadership is 2.8, and is put to the researching of elastic defence and Operational Level Command.
Manpower 0. We cannot produce any troops. For now, we just have to wait for Barbarossa.

election.jpg

What are your plans for Barbarossa?

What are your plans for Barbarossa?
When the Germans are fighting against the Russians, we wait for them to be far enough (somewhere in Ukraine (south) and Leningrad (North) and then we will attack the german occupied France. Also we'll reclaim our homeland.

13 divisions is pretty good going for GiE Belgium, i reckon

We're not a GiE. We never surrendered, as the VP's in Europe aren't valued high enough to trigger the surrender event. Our surrender percentage is 80.21.

E: After taking VP's from Portugal, i guess our surrender is closer to 70...

:( Sorry. I can't continue this, i lost the savegame. I just finished my other AAR and decided to remove the savegames that took about 10 GB space, and accidentally removed this AAR's save, too. :(

There are file recovery tools aplenty. I used them myself sometimes with good success, though I can't remember which one. Just google a bit. It is fairly easy: Install, let it search and then let it restore.

if you try again, it might be easier to build up a few forts in your lone border province with germany, and focus on holding the netherlands. You can form a nice line at maastrich, eindhoven, hertogen, utrecht, and amsterdam along with your lone border province. All of those provinces are urban, forest, or hills with the exception of utrecht (which is plains, but has rivers around it so this also helps), giving you good terrain and a relatively small line to hold. This way you only have to build one fort (and not up that high), and instead focus on keeping your army up to date and as large as possible. This is only a 6 province line you have to hold, and with forts in your province you should be able to keep just one or two divisions there.

It should be quite doable, especially if the dutch manage to retreat their army to the line you set up. And youre also keeping their most valuable provinces safe, so they should have the IC to keep you supplied and keep their own army reinforced. The weakest spot with this strategy lies with luxembourg- they need to hold on somehow... hopefully france can help you out there.

:( Sorry. I can't continue this, i lost the savegame. I just finished my other AAR and decided to remove the savegames that took about 10 GB space, and accidentally removed this AAR's save, too. :(

Ouch. That is too bad as this AAR realy left me wondering what you would do next once Barbarossa was launched by 'the opressor'.

Aww, too bad. It was getting very interesting with Belgium-Portugal :D. Good luck with your next AAR.

Wow, an AAR about my home country! :D

although a more suitable emoticon might be :confused:, or possibly :wacko: and most definatly :rofl:.

I'm just being realistic here, unfortunatly we are NOT known for out glorious armed exploits.