• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow, an AAR about my home country! :D
I'm just being realistic here, unfortunatly we are NOT known for out glorious armed exploits.

Well, Belgian soldiers performed well above expectations during WWI. And you didn't do so poorly in WWII either, given the political situation.

Well, Belgian soldiers performed well above expectations during WWI. And you didn't do so poorly in WWII either, given the political situation.

Well we do take some pride in our accomplishments in WWI, that's certainly true. But we didn't stand a chance during the blits, i mean even the French gor overwhelmed in mere weeks.

If we're talking medieval times, these lands were constantly fighting, but you can't really count all that stuff eh?

That's a shame.

i've played a few times with belgium since it's my home country and I had about the same strategy.
first conquer the netherlands because they can't defend themselves and then I attacked portugal to gain colonial power. instead of joining the allies i joined the axis and even took some scotish ground