• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I really hope there is an opportunity to take control of the republican unification efforts in Italy and Germany rather than being forced to do it as a Monarchy then flip.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Probably the usual formables featured in CK-EU-HOI -- Scandinavia, HRE, Persia, India/Hindustan, Mongol Empire, PLC, Gran Colombia, Roman Empire..... And some Vic-era formables, like NGF/SGF/Germany, Yugoslavia, Ruthenia, Italy, CSA, French Empire, Soviet Union...
The problem of PLC in paradox games is that in Victoria 2 and HOI4 they use the PLRC (Polish-Lithuanian-Ruthenian Commonwealth) flag but the country name and accepted cultures indicate that it is only PLC.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, the United Kingdom of Brazil, Portugal and Algarves. With Rio as the capital, obviously.
You may choose throug events:

Rio as capital city gives boost to colonization/controlling colonial subjects (one of the main reasons to transfer the capital city to Rio).
Lisbon as capital city gives boost to industrialization of the metropole and prestige

Just an idea :)

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Romania!

Speaking of, I wonder how "peaceful" unions could be done. Wallachia didn't annex Moldau, from what I understand, but they were merged together (and the capital stayed in Bucharest). Would a Moldavian player lose if Romania were to be created?

Reactions:
I'm surprised nobody mentioned Romania!

Speaking of, I wonder how "peaceful" unions could be done. Wallachia didn't annex Moldau, from what I understand, but they were merged together (and the capital stayed in Bucharest). Would a Moldavian player lose if Romania were to be created?
It should be created through an event firing in both countries with a Y/N choice in favor of electing Cuza (or simply in favor of uniting if the devs don't want to hardcode Cuza as a historical ruler). If the player picks no, then there will be no union. The AI could be hardcoded either to always pick the unionist option or to be skewed towards it.

• 1Like
Reactions: