Forgot Triumph Account password, Cant log in online through steam.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ncjared23

Recruit
Nov 5, 2020
I made my Triumph Account many years ago. I recently got a new computer and of course it signed me out of Triumph. I cant reset the password as I don't have access to the previous email I used for the account. I tried to message Triumph support and have not been able to get an email back. Also tried to get help through steam, and they tell me they dont handle outside game support. I'm literally in a rock in a hard place. All I need is someone to reset my password for my triumph account or unlink it from my steam account so I can link a new triumph account. The account name is ncjared23. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

This game dates from before we acquired Triumph, so I'm afraid we have no access to these accounts.

You can contact Triumph directly here:
aow3support@triumphstudios.com

Good luck!

Thank you for getting back to me Andrew. I have tried emailing that same email multiple times to and received no reply, Not sure if anyone still works for that company or what? Steam tells me they cant handle it as well. So im really not sure what to do at this point. I feel like its a simple fix but everyone keeps saying its not them. Do you have any suggestions for me besides contacting them? Im all ears at this point. Here is a link to an old triumph key coder unlinking someone's account. Is it possible since you own them now to do that???? Please I really would love to play online again.

Attachments

• 2020-11-05.png
    2020-11-05.png
    2,2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: