• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Eustreptospondy

Second Lieutenant
97 Badges
Dec 1, 2012
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Knights of Honor
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
Hey, I am trying to assemble a list if forged bloodlines and potentially hidden combos, could you provide details of what bloodlines boosts you were able to forge and what the requirements were? I'll update the post accordingly.

EDIT: I am expanding the scope of this list to include any bloodline one can achieve, so keep them coming!

Here is what I have thus far:

The Architect Bloodline
Requirements
: Build 10 cities
Boosts: +6 City Vassal Opinion, +5% Burgher Vassal Tax, has access to special City buildings
Special: Can construct Garrisoned Roads building in any vassal city holding, giving +3 Tax Income, +5% Morale of Armies, +5% Technology Spread Rate, +5 Trade Value

The Castellan Bloodline
Requirements
: Build 10 castles
Boosts: +10% Noble Vassal Tax, +4 Feudal Opinion, Special Castle Building
Special: Can construct Insulated Sections in Castle Holdings of the Realm, giving +5% Morale Bonus, +0.5 Fort Level

The Carpenter Bloodline
Requirements
: Build 10 Temple Holdings
Boosts: +5% Clergy Vassal Tax, +4 Temple Vassal Opinion, Special Temple Building
Special: Can construct Monumental Shrines in Temple Holdings of the Realm, giving +1 Tax Income, +0.05 Monthly Piety to Liege

The Conquerer Bloodline (Blood of___)
Requirements
: Win 15 foreign wars
Boosts: +5% Leading in Center, +5% Levy Reinforcement Rate, +5 Personal Combat Skill, Increased Artifact Looting chance

The Warrior Philosopher Bloodline
Requirements: Win 15 foreign wars, be older than 35, min 8 learning, don't be dumb
Boosts: +15% Movement Speed, +5% Retreat, +3 Personal Combat Skill, can Drill Troops
Special: Through Right-clicking on your portrait, you can drill your troops for the cost of 300 prestige, giving either 10% attrition resistance, 40 days supply or movement speed

The Li'l Warrior Philosopher Bloodline (Credit: Varren)
Requirements: Start the bloodline ambition as a child and win 15 foreign wars
Boosts: +6 Personal Combat Skill, +5% Morale Defence, +5% Morale Damage, Great warriors will occasionally join your court

The Perfect Knight Bloodline (Credit: Varren)
Requirements: Male Christian (unless Christianity has Gender Equality, then either Male or Female), need to have at least one "good" trait (just, kind, charitable, patient, affectionate) and may not have any "bad" trait (cruel, arbitrary, impaler), Scions of this bloodline need to be Christian for it to be active
Boosts: +4 Personal Combat Skill, +0,05 monthly Piety, +10% Cavalry Command, attracts Knights and Bards

Note that currently Cannibal does not have any influence on the bloodlines (pity)

Vile Bloodline (1)
Requirements
: Murder 30 people
Boosts: -6% Vassal Opinion, +10% Plot Power Defence, Can execute Prisoners to the Macabre Banquet
Special: Macabre Banquet is an execution form (Option says Embalm Prisoner), gives you the Intimidated Court modifier for about 3,5 years, giving +10% Plot Power Defence, -5% National Revolt Risk

Vile Bloodline (2)
Requirements
: Murder 30 people, must not be unattractive, celibate, or eunuch
Boosts: -6% Vassal Opinion, +10% Plot Power Increase, Can personally pursue murder plots
Special: You will occasionally get the opportunity to immediately murder someone you're plotting to kill; effectively, your murder plots fire much more quickly

Sly Bloodline
Requirements
: Murder 30 people
Boosts: +10% Arrest Chance, can restore reputation through Obfuscation
Special: Obfuscation allowes to trade prestige to get rid of traits like Kinslayer or Known Murderer in exchange for Prestige

Li'l Murder Bloodline (Credit: Varren)
Requirements: Start the bloodline ambition as a child and murder 30 people
Boosts: +15% Plot Power, -4 Vassal Opinion, can kills guardians
Special: Children with this bloodline will occasionally try to murder their guardians/educators. They need to be Cruel, Deceitful, Brooding, or Haughty to do so, and they will never kill educators who are close relatives or who have at least 50 opinion.

Lunatic Dragon Bloodline (Credit: Varren)
Requirements: Must be cruel and one of lunatic, possessed, or cannibal
Boosts: +10% imprisonment chance, -4 vassal opinion, can incinerate prisoners, terrifying vassals into submission
Special: You are a dragon! Rawr!

Protector Bloodline
Requirements
: Remain 30 years at peace
Boosts: -2% National Revolt Risk, +0,1 Monthly Piety, +4 Vassal Opinion, Vassals less likely to join a faction

Benefactor Bloodline
Requirements
: Remain 30 years at peace
Boosts: -2% National Revolt Risk, +5% National Tax Modifier, +4 Vassal Opinion, Rulers can Endear Neighbors and Subjects
Special: Right-click on your portrait and select the option Endear Realm, this allows you to spend 300 prestige to improve the opinions of neighbouring rulers or spend 200 prestige for -15% National Revolt Risk

Blessed Child Bloodline (Credit: Varren)
Requirements: Only available if you took this ambition at age 5 or less by some miracle
Boosts: +0.25 monthly piety, +4 vassal opinion, -2% global revolt risk, Vassals are half as likely to create and join factions

Vile Bloodline (3)
Requirements
: Murder up to 20 people, Win up to 10 Foreign Wars
Boosts: +2% Levy Reinforcement Rate, +5% Plot Power Increase, +3 Personal Combat Skill, Can Fabricate Claims faster (x0,75), Can Sow Discontent Faster (x0,75)

The Builder Bloodline
Requirements
: From building 24 holdings without triggering any of the other bloodlines
Boosts: -20% Build Cost, -20% Build Time, +2% National Tax Modifier

Murder/Peace Bloodline (Credit: Varren)
Requirements: Remain 20 years at peace and murder 15 people
Boosts: +5% imprisonment chance, -1% global revolt risk, can spend prestige to disband factions

Murder/Builder Bloodline (Credit: Varren)
Requirements: Murder up to 20 people, build 15 holdings
Boosts: +1% global tax modifiier, -1% global revolt risk, can build horrific monuments to your own brutality, reducing local revolt risk, among other benefits

Peace/Builder Bloodline (Credit: Varren)
Requirements: From 15 years of peace and 5 holdings of a single type built
Boosts: +0.05 monthly piety, +5 opinion from rulers of the type matching the holding (eg +5 church opinion for building temples), +3% tax modifier for the matching holding, Unlocks the same buildings as the appropriate pure builder bloodline, +50% more likely to increase prosperity

Philosopher Bloodline (Credit: Mayor_Defacto)
Requirements: Event Chain
Boosts: -15% Build Time, +15% Tech Spread, +10 Poet Opinion, Cultural Tech research boost, attracts artists

Family Bloodline (Credit: Varren)
Boosts: +5 dynastic opinion, +0.20 monthly prestige, Can harass your relatives into fitting your image of a proper dynast

Benevolence Bloodline (Credit: Varren)
Boosts: +10 just opinion, +0.2 monthly prestige, +0.05 monthly piety

Ruthlessness Bloodline (Credit: Varren)
Boosts: -10 vassal opinion, +15% imprisonment chance, +2% global revolt risk, Can plot to revoke any title that was not recently granted

Theology Bloodline (Credit: Varren)
Boosts: +0.10 monthly piety, +5% tech spread, +4 church opinion, x0.5 MTTH for your court chaplain to find a philosopher while researching cultural techs, Only active if you follow the founder's religion

Zeal Bloodline (Credit: Varren)
Boosts: +0.15 monthly piety, -3% tech spread, +8 church opinion, x0.75 MTTH for your court chaplain to convert a province, Unlimited use of the Religious Liberation CB, even if you have Jade Dragon CBs disabled

Bloodhound Legacy (Credit: Arkabeth)
Requirements: As a norse in "the Wolf Warriors" bloodline, after filling the legend bar to 100, went to seek duels against orthodox foes. He won a bunch of battles (sorry didn't record how many) before being beaten by some old woman who claimed that she was were retired. He got the legacy upon death.
Boosts: Personal Combat Skill: +15, Hunter Opinion: +5, Characters tend to keep Hunting Dogs

Wolf Warriors (Credit: Arkabeth)
Requirements: (Unclear) Become a legend of the Wolf Warriors through the Legendary Gathering mechanics
Boosts: Monthly Prestige: +0.10, Personal Combat Skill: +10, Poet Opinion: +5, Unlocks special actions on the battlefield

Battle/Clever Blood (Credit: Yuiiut, Arkabeth)
Requirements: Gained through the slavic warrior lodge legend chain (survived, and the adventure was through the Jewish Bulgar-Georgian Empire the Khazars formed via setting)
Boosts: Prestige +0.1/month, Personal combat skill +10
Special: Characters have smiths strive to please them (note that I've used a smith a couple of times and haven't seen any notable effect? Might be bugged, I'll dig around in files

Raider's Blood (Credit: wingren013)
Requirements: Gained through a warrior lodge legend chain
Boosts: Prestige +0.1/month, Personal combat skill +10, +5 Greedy Opinion
Special: Increased Chance of looting artifacts

Warrior's Blood (Credit: CathyMe)
Boosts: Prestige +0.1/month, Personal combat skill +10, +5 Strategist Opinion
Special: Better Commanders with the "Promote Commander" decision

Warrior Child Blood (Credit: CathyMe)
Boosts: Prestige +0.1/month, Personal combat skill +10, +5 Just Opinion
Special: Increased chance to capture enemy Commanders

Crusader Blood (1) (Credit: Snake_Squeezins)
Requirements: Carve out your own realm in a Crusade
Boosts: +0.10 Monthly Prestige, +5 Personal Combat Skills, +5 Christian Opinion
Special: Higher Chance to create Crusader States

Crusader Blood (2) (Credit: Yuiiut)
Requirements: Gained from being the primary contributor in two successful crusades
Boosts: +0.20 Monthly Prestige, +5 Personal Combat Skills, +5 Christian Opinion
Special: Gains a larger share of the Crusader War Chest

Angelic Blood (Credit: karmaepsilon)
Requirements: Awarded to the one winning the Childrens Crusade
Boosts: +0.15 Monthly Piety, +5 Personal Combat Skills, +5 Christian Opinion
Special: Gains a larger share of the Crusader War Chest

Immortality Bloodline (Credit: Wolseley)
Requirements: Successfully complete the Immortality Quest
Boosts: +0.2 Monthly Prestige, +1 Health, +5 Taoist Opinion

Saintly Bloodline (1) (Credit: TheDarkMaster, Wolseley)
There are six of them for each branch of Christianity but they all seem to be the same. The basic effects in the files are:
  • Defender: +0.3 monthly piety and +30% against religious enemies.
  • Monastic: +0.1 monthly piety and +5 Christian Church opinion.
  • Cultural: +0.3 monthly piety.
  • Inquisitional: +0.1 monthly piety and +10% against religious enemies.
  • Jewish: +0.1 monthly piety and +15 opinion with Jewish religious group.
  • Theologian: +0.2 monthly piety.

Impious Saint Bloodline (Credit: TheDarkMaster)
Requirements: Be an unworthy Saint
Boosts: +1 Monthly Prestige, -0.1 Monthly Piety, -5 Christian Church opinion
Special: Can use invasion once per lifetime

Alexander Bloodline (Credit: catnip513, Varren)
Requirements: You need to have 10k prestige and a capital in Europe, East Arabia, Asia Miinor, or Jerusalem. Being Christian or Hellenic gives a hefty boost to the odds of drawing the starting event; Reformed Hellenic gets further increases based on piety.
Boosts: +0.2 Monthly Prestige, +15% Levy Reinforcement Rate, +10 Personal Combat Skill, +5 Hellenic Opinion, +5 Reformed Hellenic Opinion

Conqueror Bloodline (2) (Credit: Mauer)
Requirements: Unknown
Boosts: +10% Damage, +5 Vassal Opinion, +10 Personal Combat Skill,
Special: Characters become more ambitious

Blood of a Leader (Credit: wulfhund)
Requirements: Unknown
Boosts: +15 vassal opinion, +5 combat skill
Special: Councillors tend to be loyal

Blood of Teuta (Credit: Midnight Voyage)
Requirements: For south slavic pagans, specifically in Serbia and NOT roman or hellenic, who manage to win a war against the Byzantines. As a queen or lower level title, must be female.
Boosts: Sea Queen Opinion +10, South Slavic Opinion +10, Greek Opinion -10, Roman Opinion -10
Special: Will attract ships during times of war

Bloodthirsty Bloodline (Credit: junassa)
Requirements: Gained by sacrificing people to the gods
Boosts: Monthly piety 0.32, Haemophiliac opinion: +5, Haemophant opinion: +5, Haemoarch opinion: +5 (these are ranks and they stack, so if you're at haemoarch you get +15)
Special: Bonus presitge for sacrificing prisoners.

Stormblood Bloodline (Credit: Mussoweenie)
Requirements: Sack 200 holdings
Boosts: +3 Personal Combat Skill, +5 Sea King Opinion, +5 Sea Queen Opinion
Special: Organizing raids is faster and more fruitful

Ashoka Bloodline (Credit: SODI)
Requirements: Conquer and form India
Boosts: -3% National Revolt Risk, +0.10 Monthly Piety, +5 Personal Combat Skill, +5 Västervikist Opinion, +5 Uduthaist Opinion, +10 Manappákkilanite Opinion
Special: Can use the Invasion CB once a lifetime, Can call Religious Liberation Wars

Imperial Bloodline (Credit: SODI)
Requirements: Adopt the Chinese Bureaucracy government (and thus form a Chinese Empire)
Boosts: +2% Culture Technology Spread Rate, +0.20 Monthly Prestige, +5 Taoist Opinion.

Mongol Empire Bloodline (Credit: CathyMe)
Requirements: Form the Mongol Empire
Boosts: +0.20 Monthly Prestige, +8 Personal Combat Skill, +8 Mongol Opinion, +5 Hunter Opinion
Special: Enables Sky Burials

Saoshyant Bloodline
Requirements: Become the Saoshyant (decision for reconquering the boundaries of the old Persian Empire)
Boosts: +30% Damage Against Religious Enemies, +1.00 Monthly Piety, +10 Temple Vassal Opinion

Last edited:
I'll look at my screenshots when I get home, this should be pretty close though:

Immortal Blood of _______
Requirements: Immortality event chain
Boosts: +.2 monthly prestige, + 1 health, +5 opinion for Taoist characters
Passes down agnatic/enatic

Last edited:
Word of caution to those of you who think that the murder bloodline is the easiest to get: You're probably right, but most of the murder bloodlines come with a vassal opinion penalty. You know, because you're famous for murdering.

I'll look at my screenshots when I get home, this should be pretty close though:

Immortal Blood of _______
Requirements: Immortality event chain
Boosts: +.2 monthly prestige, + 1 health, (and i think a small opinion boost. I'll edit later)
Passes down agnatic/enatic

Thanks, do let me know as soon as you've done so and I shall update the master list as well

Philosopher Bloodline:
  • Build time -15%
  • Tech Spread 15%
  • Poet Opinion +10
  • Research Cultural Tech more effective
  • Periodically attracts the servitude of Famous Artists
I obtained this through an event chain.

Thanks, do let me know as soon as you've done so and I shall update the master list as well
You can find this bloodline in the Holy Fury manual too. In the example shown it is an opinion boost for Taoist characters, but I'm unsure if this is because said character was Taoist (unlikely as it is a Norman) or if Taoist generally look favorable to immortal characters.

The manual also mentions a chance of getting an event chain that involves obtaining the bloodline of Alexander. However, upon investigation of the files, I find myself confused on one thing. Is it possible for the Alexander event chain to fire if the player does not select the "Forged Bloodline" ambition?

Philosopher Bloodline:
  • Build time -15%
  • Tech Spread 15%
  • Poet Opinion +10
  • Research Cultural Tech more effective
  • Periodically attracts the servitude of Famous Artists
I obtained this through an event chain.

Thanks a lot! Could you elaborate on what these Famous Artists do? How can you interact with them? How are the unique?

Also the Research boost, is there a percentage attached to it?

The manual also mentions a chance of getting an event chain that involves obtaining the bloodline of Alexander. However, upon investigation of the files, I find myself confused on one thing. Is it possible for the Alexander event chain to fire if the player does not select the "Forged Bloodline" ambition?

Unless one forges the bloodline of Alexander (like starting in Macedonia, you have to conquer all of Anatolia, Iraq and Persia), it shouldn't interfere, but don't quote me on that

Unless one forges the bloodline of Alexander (like starting in Macedonia, you have to conquer all of Anatolia, Iraq and Persia), it shouldn't interfere, but don't quote me on that

Thanks but looking at the files, there's no need to conquer Alexander's empire. It seems more like either the player searches for Alexander's tomb or forges some sort of claim to it. The only thing I don't really understand is whether said event chain only has a chance of happening when the "Forged Bloodline" ambition is taken.

Thanks a lot! Could you elaborate on what these Famous Artists do? How can you interact with them? How are the unique?

Also the Research boost, is there a percentage attached to it?

It seems to generate events that cause people skilled in the Learning stat to come to my court.
It doesn't have a percentage modifier attached to it, I believe it is talking about the councillor action? so unsure.

Thanks but looking at the files, there's no need to conquer Alexander's empire. It seems more like either the player searches for Alexander's tomb or forges some sort of claim to it. The only thing I don't really understand is whether said event chain only has a chance of happening when the "Forged Bloodline" ambition is taken.
I hope if you have the Hellenic religion it increases the chance of forging this bloodline

Hi, I have looked in the code for the The Warrior Philosopher Bloodline and found this (if I am reading the code right):
Additional requirements to those mentioned above:
  • age > 35
  • not have a created bloodline
  • have a ambition to forge a bloodline
  • not be Dumb
  • learning >= 8
Further details:
  • Adds Diligent.
  • The "polished formations" is decision trigered on self (right click on character) with 10 years cooldown giving +10% speed for 4 years, costing:
    • 300 prestige with martial >15 or having strategist
    • 600 prestige otherwise

Looks like someone in reddit managed to get said Alexander bloodline. Here are the effects:

+0.2 Monthly Prestige
+15% Levy Reinforcement Rate
+10 Personal Combat Skill
+5 Hellenic Opinion
+5 Reformed Hellenic Opinion

Huh, I was expecting a vassal opinion boost rather than just hellenic. That said, the invasion per lifetime is really powerful.

Here's the complete list:

Note AI characters with murderous bloodlines are much more likely to initiate murder plots
  • Li'l Murderer
    • Only available if you start the ambition as a child (note that children get half the prestige requirement, though they need certain traits to pick the ambition)
    • +15% plot power
    • -4 vassal opinion
    • Children with this bloodline will occasionally try to murder their guardians/educators. They need to be Cruel, Deceitful, Brooding, or Haughty to do so, and they will never kill educators who are close relatives or who have at least 50 opinion.
  • Macabre Banquet
    • +10% plot defense
    • -6 vassal opinion
    • Can add prisoners to your family's collection of preserved corpses, terrifying vassals into submission
  • Silent Killer
    • +10% imprisonment chance
    • Can spend prestige to get rid of kinslayer, known murderer, and slanderous rumors
  • The Ripper
    • Must not be unattractive, celibate, or eunuch
    • +10% plot power
    • -4 vassal opinion
    • You will occasionally get the opportunity to immediately murder someone you're plotting to kill; effectively, your murder plots fire much more quickly
  • Lunatic Dragon
    • Must be cruel and one of lunatic, possessed, or cannibal
    • +10% imprisonment chance
    • -4 vassal opinion
    • Can incinerate prisoners, terrifying vassals into submission
    • You are a dragon! Rawr!

• Li'l Warrior
    • Only available if you start the ambition as a child
    • +6 personal combat
    • +5% morale damage
    • +5% morale defense
    • Great warriors will occasionally join your court
  • Perfect Knight
    • Only available to male Christians who are not "evil", unless Christianity ends up with Equality (eg Cathars) or Enatic Clans (eg Random World), in which case it's available to both genders
      • (NB, a character is "evil" if he or she is cruel, arbitrary, or an impaler and none of just, kind, charitable, patient, or affectionate)
    • +4 personal combat
    • +0.05 monthly piety
    • +10% cavalry command
    • Every five years, there is a chance a knight or bard will offer you their services. Knights make excellent commanders, and bards make excellent (and loyal) chancellors
    • Bloodline effects disabled for non-Christian scions
  • Warlord
    • +5 personal combat
    • +5% levy reinforcement
    • +5% center command
    • Twice as likely to capture artifacts, and ten times more likely to capture prisoners, after a successful siege (does not stack with warrior lodge bloodlines)
  • Philosopher Warrior
    • Requires 8+ Learning and none of dull, slow, or imbecile
    • +3 personal combat
    • +15% army speed
    • +5% retreat effectiveness
    • Can spend prestige to drill troops, gaining bonuses to supply, attrition resistance, or speed

• Blessed Child
    • Only available if you took this ambition at age 5 or less by some miracle
    • +0.25 monthly piety
    • +4 vassal opinion
    • -2% global revolt risk
    • Vassals are half as likely to create and join factions
  • Protector of the Realm
    • +0.10 monthly piety
    • +4 vassal opinion
    • -2% global revolt risk
    • Vassals are half as likely to create and join factions
  • Munificent
    • +5% global tax
    • +4 vassal opinion
    • -2% global revolt risk
    • Can spend prestige to either boost opinion with all neighboring rulers or lower global revolt risk

These cover all bloodlines related solely to building multiple holdings, as your bloodline is strictly determined by which holdings you build. See hybrid bloodlines for hybridizing these objectives with non-holding objectives. Note that none of these bloodlines are available to nomads or tribals, even the temple one.
  • Architect
    • From building 10 cities
    • +6 city vassal opinion
    • +5% burgher tax
    • Can build roads to increase trade and tech spread, among other things
  • Castellan
    • From building 10 castles
    • +4 feudal vassal opinion
    • +5% noble tax
    • Can build special fortifications to increase fort level and garrison size, among other things
  • Monument Builder
    • From building 10 temples
    • +4 church opinion
    • +5% religious tax
    • Can build magnificent shrines, increasing monthly piety and temple tax income
  • Eclectic Builder
    • From building 24 holdings without triggering any of the other bloodlines
    • +2% global tax
    • -20% build cost
    • -20% build time

• Murder/War
    • From 20 murders and 10 successful wars
    • +5% plot power
    • +3 personal combat
    • +2% levy reinforce rate
    • x0.75 MTTH for fabricating claims
    • x0.75 MTTH for sowing dissent
  • Murder/Peace
    • From 15 murders and 20 years of peace
    • +5% imprisonment chance
    • -1% global revolt risk
    • Can spend prestige to dissolve all factions
  • Murder/Builder
    • From 20 murders and 15 holdings built
    • +1% global tax modifiier
    • -1% global revolt risk
    • Can build horrific monuments to your own brutality, reducing local revolt risk, among other benefits
  • Peace/Builder
    • From 15 years of peace and 5 holdings of a single type built
    • +0.05 monthly piety
    • +5 opinion from rulers of the type matching the holding (eg +5 church opinion for building temples)
    • +3% tax modifier for the matching holding
    • Unlocks the same buildings as the appropriate pure builder bloodline
    • +50% more likely to increase prosperity

These bloodlines all come from a quest chain you can run into while on the Forge Bloodline ambition. You can choose to pursue any of these, though your stats and traits may effect how long it takes and what the cost is.
  • Family
    • +5 dynastic opinion
    • +0.20 monthly prestige
    • Can harass your relatives into fitting your image of a proper dynast
  • Technology
    • +10 poet opinion
    • -15% build time
    • +15% tech spread
    • x0.5 MTTH for your court chaplain to find a philosopher while researching cultural techs
    • All sorts of skilled courtiers can show up at your court
  • Benevolence
    • +10 just opinion
    • +0.2 monthly prestige
    • +0.05 monthly piety
  • Ruthlessness
    • -10 vassal opinion
    • +15% imprisonment chance
    • +2% global revolt risk
    • Can plot to revoke any title that was not recently granted
  • Theology
    • +0.10 monthly piety
    • +5% tech spread
    • +4 church opinion
    • x0.5 MTTH for your court chaplain to find a philosopher while researching cultural techs
    • Only active if you follow the founder's religion
  • Zeal
  • +0.15 monthly piety
  • -3% tech spread
  • +8 church opinion
  • x0.75 MTTH for your court chaplain to convert a province
  • Unlimited use of the Religious Liberation CB, even if you have Jade Dragon CBs disabled

In my last game I had a child that got an event to become a great conqueror and forged a Bloodline after she successfully conquered a kingdom, but I don't know if that was the trigger:
C94A665DE2CEBE51454EF8E9198D8D323952DA67

Those Conquest ones... can you get them both at once?

They require the same thing, with the second needing one more, if you achieve the second, does it also grant you the first? Or are you only allowed one bloodline to be founded? I haven't looked into them much.

by the way drill troops is broken. The attrition resistance and days of supply have no effect as far as I can tell. That said, improving your formation gives you a total of +25% movement speed before martial skill is factored in. It's pretty amazing as a nomad.

by the way drill troops is broken. The attrition resistance and days of supply have no effect as far as I can tell. That said, improving your formation gives you a total of +25% movement speed before martial skill is factored in. It's pretty amazing as a nomad.

Hmmm, how long does the 25% movement speed last?