• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Knotz

[un]Secret Witch
1 Badges
Apr 4, 2013
Who'd you feed to Nerat, if anyone? I fed him Barik cuz he was downing my vibe after I had Ashe shanked, worked out pretty good actually since my loyalty with him was still high enough, apparently he eventually turns the Scarlet Chorus into something vaguely like a real army.

I'm curious about what happens if you give him other people, especially Verse and Sirin.

Just leaving a message in case anyone wants to explain the Chorus path.

I finished 2 times (Disfavored and Rebellion) and won't play again unless something significant changes in the game, and actually this whole Nerat consuming a companion thing sounds very interesting

Sided with the Chorus, but went to the Court first and convicted Nerat for his crimes before I ever had the dubious opportunity of feeding him someone. Executed Nerat instead, which made me the leader of the Chorus.

Frankly, can't say I regret it. However I doubt I'll be playing the game again until more's added to it (the railroading could get a bit extreme, as well as the limiting which area you could visit).

Sided with the Chorus, but went to the Court first and convicted Nerat for his crimes before I ever had the dubious opportunity of feeding him someone. Executed Nerat instead, which made me the leader of the Chorus.

Frankly, can't say I regret it. However I doubt I'll be playing the game again until more's added to it (the railroading could get a bit extreme, as well as the limiting which area you could visit).

If you side with Chorus, you can betray Nerat and seize control of it for yourself?

If you side with Chorus, you can betray Nerat and seize control of it for yourself?

Yes, after delivering the verdict of execution, one of the dialogue options is to say that you'll fight Nerat for the leadership, as is the way of the Scarlet Chorus. It doesn't change a whole lot, not even in the epilogue, but you can be the Scarlet Chorus' leader for a short time (if you side with the Chorus).

I'm curious about what happens if you give him other people, especially Verse and Sirin.

Verse reshapes the chorus to her personal philosophy and the chorus grows till it stretches across the horizon. Lantry attempts to write down the knowlege of all the voices in his head. Eb discovered all her old masters in the voices and uses them to remake the school of tidecasters.

Verse reshapes the chorus to her personal philosophy and the chorus grows till it stretches across the horizon. Lantry attempts to write down the knowlege of all the voices in his head. Eb discovered all her old masters in the voices and uses them to remake the school of tidecasters.

Huh - maybe what happens depends on Loyalty or Fear?

I made a save and sent everyone to the chopping block.

Verse - gave up and got eaten, Nerat still in charge.
Sirin - also gives up.
Lantry - gives up.

Barik - takes over Nerat and reshapes Chorus.
Eb - also takes over Nerat, ditto reshaping.
Kills-in-Shadows - ditto takes over etc.

Just leaving a message in case anyone wants to explain the Chorus path.

I finished 2 times (Disfavored and Rebellion) and won't play again unless something significant changes in the game, and actually this whole Nerat consuming a companion thing sounds very interesting

Pro-tip: If you decide to do a Chorus run, build ALL companions to 4 Loyalty (Sirin is tough, so you need to help her in conquest to get that high). Then do a hard save before talking to Nerat for the final time; if you can, try to do it just before the end. Then load and feed him all your buddies one by one, making note of the neat endings!

There's part of me hoping the new ending coming is for taking over the voices yourself instead of having a companion do it, considering how heavily implied and then stated that it was going to happen.

That and Kyros not really wanting peace or to have another loyal subject makes me less interested in loyalty ending anyway