• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
*bemused*
So... basically EUII is going to see a re-launch with AGC-EEP integrated?
That is AWESOME! (god i hate that word)
There is not a game that i've spent more time with than EUII/AGC-EEP.

Do you need any volunteer help?

Incidentaly, will the excellent shields that came with AGC-EEP also become available as avatars on the forum for those who buy the game?

Last edited:
The graphic you are talking about is EGUFSM, which is a whole other graphic add-on. :)
I thought that was later integrated with the AGCEEP mod?
I could be mistaken, haven't played it in a while.
Either way, it is excellent art.

Are you planning to stick with historical monarchs or implement a CK-like dynastical module?

Will there be a Civ IV --> Sims 3 --> FTG --> EU3 --> Vicky II --> HoI3 --> Interstate '76 --> Crysis --> Minesweeper converter?

Ehm.. Sims 3 before FTG? It should be after Interstate '76

no matter what features will be implented , i`ll buy this game! but how will it look like? completely like eu2? cuz that would be odd , and what features are you guys gonna implement?

Uh, seems like Mandead is on another little trip. :cool:

Of the three titles announced I find myself checking up on this one most frequently. Obviously I must be looking forward to this one. :confused: :)

YodaMaster said:
...for the chance we have to write our own page in the Europa Universalis story.

...for the chance to have your little spot of glory, you mean... Confess Yoda, that is why you decided to name the game like that! :p

Thanks a lot Yodamaster and your team for your efforts. They are very much appreciated. :)

Contrary to reports of our demise the EU II MP community is still alive and kicking (If not vigorously then at least with grim determination). With some luck this new EUII-adaption will both be a terrific game and also bring some new players to the mp community. I crave for the return of the good ole´ days...where there were four or more ongoing campaigns at the same time and there was always a decent chance to find a good sub or replacement...

Now that would almost be too good to be true. ;)