• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
considering that the majority will definitely end up playing one of the many mods attached to FTG. Does this reinstall ( after initial install) still apply for these games, as the mods are sitting on you HD?

Exactly when does our pre-order become downloadable (since us pre-orderers get it six hours early)? 6 PM Stockholm time today? Or another time zone?

Exactly when does our pre-order become downloadable (since us pre-orderers get it six hours early)? 6 PM Stockholm time today? Or another time zone?

6 PM Stockholm time today? Isn't that a bit early? I would say tomorrow morning around 8 am (but in fact I have no idea :p).
I just know that I won't be able to DL it before tomorrow evening (why do I have to work? :D).

So I entered the credit card pin wrong today and now i lost it and gotta wait for a new one, meaning i cant pre-order! What do i do now?:eek:

You already have the icon! :eek:

... which is beautiful! Though in its purpose it's most likely the Habsburg's eagle, it still reminds me Russian one :cool:
I definitely need it to fill free place in the second row :)

6 PM Stockholm time today? Isn't that a bit early? I would say tomorrow morning around 8 am (but in fact I have no idea :p).
I just know that I won't be able to DL it before tomorrow evening (why do I have to work? :D).

Well, I was just wondering when its official release time is. Would it be midnight, Stockholm time, at the first second tick of 10 November? If so, for those of us who pre-ordered, would we get it at 6 PM today Stockholm time, six hours early? That's one of the perks of pre-order, after all.

I'm asking this question because I have to work tomorrow, but for the first time in what seems like forever, not today.