• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Silence has ended, a Status Announcement
This AAR has fallen silent for about 2 months at this point. This is only a Hiatus where I lost track of the time so it is my deepest apologies that I fell silent for so long. However have some good news.

1. The Game is complete. With the Game being complete the story will finish for sure, It is going to have a conclusion for sure.
  2. With the Game being done, and with Federations on the Horizon I will post the stories as quickly as I can so I can wrap up this story in time for my third piece of news
  3. I have a major project on the Horizon. I dont wanna mention too much on it as I am only in the Frameworks of the project but I can say that it will be a major step for me personally so im super happy about that! This new project will for sure involve Stellaris but I wont expect to have anything out for atleast a month (more or less) after Federations drop.
That is pretty much the end of my status Announcement, again im sorry that my Hiatus was so long. Hopefully the rest of this story will make up for it ;)

~jR

Good to hear this is returning. :) Looking forward to seeing more!

Operation Xelrav
OperationXelrav.png

Chapter 5: ...I left it a city of Marble (3247-3272)
Chapter 5: ...I left it a city of Marble (3247-3272)

The United Formican Republic was staring down the barrel of a very dangerous gun. The Lanjhoran Swarm had grown to an almost unwieldy size becoming a Hyperpower that was slowly growing to be even stronger than the ancient fallen empires that had existed for Time Immemorial. The Immediate focus of the new Consul Luk Ebokin was to consolidate the power of the UFR in a brave plan to surge in technology, and Industry. This was labeled an ambitious plan by most within the UFR but many were optimistic at how he planned to achieve this.
Giorgio_Grecu_Concept_Art_Illustration_Environment_01.jpg

Agri-Enclave 3252

Luk Ebokin, taking a page out of pre-existing Science Fiction books had developed a plan to create “Enclave Worlds”. Once deemed an impossibility, the large amount of worlds that now exists under the UFR could make this scenario a possibility. Planets begun massive specialization plans. Naxtac would remain as a cultural and administrative center of the UFR, Avik Zajkax had become an Agri-Enclave and other worlds would follow suit.

Following the collapse of the Oen High Kingdom one of their vassals the Lilicmarius Star Alignment, a rump state that stood on the edge of the galaxy had come to the UFR on a diplomatic mission. Following the failed war against the UFR and the destruction of the OHK the puppet regime that had been installed as the government of the LSA was deposed in a military coup. The LSA now stood in a crisis of politics as no side could agree on what path this new nation should take.

The New League, a coalition that had emerged from the following political turmoil, advocated for modeling the state after the UFR. After years of power grabs and consolidation the New League had emerged as the Dominant power within the LSA. After they won the local elections they began their immediate plans. The LSA envoys came to the UFR asking to become a formal protectorate so that they may copy and develop their government. After a tense series of debates and discussions the UFR eventually agreed and the LSA became a beneficiary under the UFR.
20191117230018_1.jpg

Local Strategic View 3248

Following this time the UFR managed to sign an important treaty, a defensive pact between the Commissariat of Echor and the United Formican Republic. Any future war with the Swarm would have the backing and support of the UFR’s closest friend and allies. With this newfound security Luk Ebokin only doubled down on his economic plan, diverting military industry to help with his grand vision. Following the next election cycle however Consul Luk Ebokin had lost to Cilxin Farkiverta, governor of the central Naxtac Sector and head of the Xeno Suffrage Movement had beaten the consul in the election by a slim margin.

Three days later a whistleblower had brought to the attention that the election was rigged to ensure the victory of Cilxin. Following an official investigation it was found that he had indeed managed to gerrymander voting districts within Odor Prime. When news broke Odor Prime broke out into massive protests and sometimes riots, with many Oens on other worlds demanding that Cilxin step down immediately. Cilxin would eventually step down and would be arrested for corruption and voter manipulation. This following scandal crushed the power of the XSM, leading to Luk Ekbokin winning in a vast majority. With this new victory Luk vowed to establish stronger voting regulations and other policies to ensure that Formican politics could never be meddled with internally, or externally.
20191120020324_1.jpg

Following the Re-election of Luk Ekbokin, a battle between the remnants of the Thunvnuf Spreaders and the Regevania Syndicate had erupted into full blown war. The UFR had sent out a volunteer fleet to help the Regevania Syndicate during the war. While this was happening Luk announced his most ambitious plan yet: The Establishment of an Ecumonopolis World. Wekyp Ypacibb would begin immediate work on this plan, which would within time, turn it into the highest producer of UFR civilian goods tripling the combined Civilian goods output of all others combined. Following the turn of 3272 the ambitious plans of Luk Ekbokin had begun to take shape.

The UFR was in a overall economic boom, with Military Industrial output being able to churn out megatons of resources on a monthly basis. This had begun a new golden age across the UFR. Luk Ekbokin had turned the UFR from a cobbled together coalition of conquered territories and colonies, into a United Republic built of Marble.
download.jpg

Naxtac Capitol world complex

Last edited:
That is some great gains and changes, right there!

Chapter 6: The Golden Age of the UFR (3272-3297)
Chapter 6: The Golden Age of the UFR (3272-3297)

The UFR was experiencing an age of grandeur that had never been seen before in its history. The living standards within the UFR were Utopic, with poverty becoming non-existent. It is estimated by various Economists that the average citizen of the UFR now had more wealth than all of the richest Formicans throughout history combined. This relative Utopia had allowed for a cultural Renaissance.

The most famous figure to emerge from this time was Crumklac Inaxinikiris, who styled herself as a spiritual guru. She grew to become highly influential on Zaktic Zajkax, becoming a close advisor to the planetary governor. Soon she began a campaign to tour the various planets and sectors across the UFR, which only accelerated her popularity. Many had claimed that they had experienced a fundamental shift in their life. Her influence grew to be so great that she had managed to help the Alliance of Spiritualists win the election despite having a 11% projected voting percentage.
20200126212942_1.jpg

While there was worries that Crumklac was on the verge of becoming a tyrant, the AoS had placed Tateek Alkonos as the head candidate for the 3281 election. Tateek became the first Oen in UFR history to become a Consul. Tateek earned a great deal of respect climbing through the ranks during the 3rd Oen-Formican war eventually becoming Admiral of the Famous Mekadanc Void Swarm. Following the war he would become a close military advisor to Luk Ebokin. Tateek Alkonos would personally lead the Tribunal responsible for the arrest of Cilxin which would go on to solidify his reputation amoungst his own species. Tateek assured everyone that Crumklac was merely an advisor, and that he would will defend the republic. He promised that he would bridge a slowly growing gap between Oens and Formicans following the Cilxin Scandal.

Upon the creation of the new Ecumonopolis world instead of turning it into a Consumer Goods world, as was its original plan, Tateek had turned the world into the capital of all Cultural Enclaves within the UFR. The world was to be a center of harmony, not only for Oens and Formicans but for all species in the galaxy promising safe harbour and freedom for all. Soon the planet teemed with all sorts of species from all sorts of backgrounds. From the offspring of a slave race that escaped slavery in hopes of living a free life, to simple interplanetary tourists wishing to kick back and relax, Wekyp Ypacibb rapidly became the heart of the Formican Identity.
20200126213647_1.jpg

Wekyp Ypacibb at night 3285
Around this time Scientists in various Formican Scientific Enclaves had begun experiments to see if Formicans had some form of Psionic potential. Through a series of tests and screenings they were able to find out that Formicans indeed had latent psionic potential. The nature of these powers revealed that Formicans could see brief glimpses into time. Without training this ability would slip through sleep or as a brief momentary image. With sufficient training however Formicans could manage to see events in the future with startling efficiency.

When this Psionic potential had been announced to the public the implications were startling. Many had begun to theorize how long Formicans had this dormant Psionic potential, with many looking back into the past. A prevailing theory began to arise with historians that Kracax Hulkrab might have actually seen the future. Other historians would even go so far to say that he had harnessed this ability leading to his incredible victories. The issue still remains a hotly debated topic among UFR Historians. It is likely that the UFR will never know the extent of Kracax's Psionic Abilities. These debates only sparked an initiative better help those with these Psionics abilities, and to better study these abilities multiple Psionic Enclaves across every planet.
539724574_1280x720.jpg

Formican Psionic Enclave Kokok's Nest
Following the War between the Thunvnuf Spreaders and the Regevania Syndicate would emerge with the Syndicate becoming the victors destroying the Thunvnuf Spreaders. The Volunteer Fleets would come back to the UFR, with more Graffiti than they left with, and brought back expertise in how to better fight Hivemind like creatures. This expertise would prove vital, with these new tactics soon becoming incorporated into UFR battle doctrine.

Luk Ekbokin would not live to see this victory being found dead in his Estate at the old age of 117 years of age. Many mourned the loss of this great figure and many memorials were constructed in his honor. Following this death, Crumklac Inaxinikiris would also die passing peacefully away in her sleep. The nation mourned deeply for her loss, with Wekyp Ypacibb going completely silent for one day to mourn her loss. Tateek commissioned the construction of a great shrine to this guru on her homeworld of Zaktic Zajkax. When completed the Mausoleum when completed would become a site of pilgrimage not only for the religious, but for those who are lost in life.
c94b30cf8472ddd72127c016911976b7.jpg

Crumklac Inaxinikiris Mausoleum 3295
As the volunteer Fleets fell back for important refittings and upgrades, a raiding fleet from the Misav Marauders was detected on the edge of UFR space heading deep into UFR territory at Gale-speed. The venerable and legendary Mekadanc Void Husk rushed to meet the Marauders at Eruos. The Battle of Eruos would crush the Marauders with minimal casualties. The Marauders fell back into their collection of territories whimpering and the UFR had proven the might of its military forces.
20200206133858_1.jpg

Chapter 7: OPERATION: XELRAV (3297-3322)
Chapter 7: OPERATION: XELRAV (3297-3322)

With the increase of industry and resources, eventually the Golden Age of the UFR would come to an end. Economic insecurity grew as various industries began to fall short of production quotas. Engineering Enclaves began tossing out various mega-engineering plans to help remedy the various issues. To solve the raw resource shortfall, various planet cracker mining stations had been constructed across rocky planets across the UFR. Space born Alloy foundries harnessing the power of Neutron Stars would also be constructed, with Gas Giant Dyson Spheres providing large amounts of energy. These small scale projects had given Engineering Enclaves the necessary insights into constructing the truly hypothetical Mega-Engineering projects
20200220165704_1.jpg

Odor Prime Ecumonpolis

Odor Prime would soon emerge as another Ecumonopolis world, contributing to the Civilian Industry. The plans were supported by Oen Officials and soon the planet would become the Industrial heart of the Formican Republic. The Consumer Goods were picking up again, cracked worlds across the UFR had brought back the needed raw materials, and energy credits had seen a boom once more. Once the economy had picked up under Tateek’s administration, he had begun an ambitious idea. He met secretly with Echor politicians and both began the draft of a Federation. The Galactic Peoples Union would be a Federation dedicated to bringing the ideals of Egalitarianism across the galaxy was formed.

The UFR became the new head of this Federation and with its declaration, the UFR begun immediate plans to implement a plan to beat the Lanjhoran Swarm once and for all: OPERATION: XELRAV. The fleet was sent out to kill a massive Ether Drake as a formal operational evaluation. In the battle the Ether Drake, a creature so fearsome that its home system was designated off limits, was defeated with minimal losses. Following this successful operation, Tateek gathered all the fleets. The Economy transitioned to a full time war economy, and military personnel were placed on high alert. The UFR and CoE had constructed a joint federation fleet with the plans of becoming even more powerful.
20200220140524_1.jpg

Mekadanc Void Swarm awaiting orders

On the Dawn of the 26th of 12th month of 3311, OPERATION: XELRAV was executed and war was declared on the Lanjhoran Swarm with the full backing of the Commissariat of Echor. This became the largest war in galactic history, with the majority of the western rim at war with the Southern rim. Formican forces surged forward to designated targets conquering station after station. The Formican Landborne forces, utilizing a experimental psychic force, landed on various worlds conquering world after world with major successes.

The first battles with the Lanjhoran Swarm war was met as their fleets finally managed to meet up with the Formican fleets. At the first battle of the war at the Duh system, Formican forces would beat back a swarm void cluster in a pyrrhic victory. The legendary Mekadanc Void Swarm would fare better in the battle of Schuth where they would win a more straightforward victory against the swarm. The Fleets would conquer their pre-designated systems and Engineering Enclaves would begin work on massive defensive stations.

Some Void husks defended these stations, while others pushed forward to try and disrupt any attacks. This later strategy failed when the Polatricall Void Husk would be met with a fatal ambush. In deep space Polatricall would be ambushed by multiple Swarm Vessels and would have to perform an emergency FTL jump. Following this ambush UFR forces would focus on defense and would dig in trying to bleed out the Swarm instead of disrupting them. Echor fleets were still far away from the Swarm space so the UFR would have to heavily rely on itself.
20200221145031_1.jpg

Battle of Jajayek 17.02.3317

The war would eventually begin to take a toll, not only on the Galactic Peoples Union but on the Swarm as well with both sides becoming rapidly exhausted. The Swarm tossed out waves after waves of starships at UFR Void Swarms. UFR Void Swarms were supplied with daily ship reinforcements to supplement their almost daily losses. Following this battle in a region of space occupied by a collection of bandits, and Marauders a warlord would grow to prominence. Eventually through clever fighting and a almost snake like cunning in politics a great khan would arise within that sector of space.

Following this news the UFR and the Swarm agreed to a white peace, and the UFR pulled back to begin campaigns of ending this Great Khan. Their region of space bordered the edge of GPU space. The Khan met with nearby nations, declaring war on everyone and begun fighting wildly. The Khan would be met by a swift and effective end however when the Commissariat of Echor’s battle fleet spelled doom for her. With the death of Pranga Drotaa the Krashneti Horde had managed to organize her nascent empire into a new nation that would hopefully carry on her legacy.

With the great Khan dead, and OPERATION XELRAV becoming a success, the Galactic People's Union is proving to be a formidable power within this galaxy.
20200221173837_1.jpg

Killing the Khan in its cradle, nice. :)

Killing the Khan in its cradle, nice. :)
yea, although in this update it seems more common than usual. Post-Megacorps i havent been in a game where I saw the Khan rising and went "OH SHIT", as opposed to pre Megacorps where if i was doing something and i heard that the khan rose i would end all wars and focus on killing the khan.

Hopefully the khan gets those buffs I heard about in the new update

yea, although in this update it seems more common than usual. Post-Megacorps i havent been in a game where I saw the Khan rising and went "OH SHIT", as opposed to pre Megacorps where if i was doing something and i heard that the khan rose i would end all wars and focus on killing the khan.

Hopefully the khan gets those buffs I heard about in the new update
Really? I haven't played many games recently, but in my latest Stellaris AAR the Khan in the end before his death controlled almost all of the galaxy except my empire and two empires close to me.

Really? I haven't played many games recently, but in my latest Stellaris AAR the Khan in the end before his death controlled almost all of the galaxy except my empire and two empires close to me.

What year do you set your mid-game/what difficulty do you leave it on? I have my difficulty on admiral and set the Mid-game crisis to around 2300 or so. I have also been toying around with the Dynamic Difficulty mod, bc honestly its the best

Last edited:
Chapter 8: Storm on the Horizon (3322-33347)
Chapter 8: Storm on the Horizon (3322-3347)

The public was in mourning when the news broke that Tateek Alkonos died at the age of 105 years old. Many called this the end of an era. Tateek was the last of the great generals that fought in the Oen-Formican wars. With his death his consulship would come to an end. The economic uncertainty that rose up during his term in office would largely be eradicated. The birth of the GPU meant that now the UFR was safe and secure in the strongest alliance in the galaxy. Following the success of OPERATION XELRAV the Lanjhoran Swarm was now believed to be easily conquered following a new battleplan.
download (1).jpg

Commissariat of Echor L-Gate
It was around this time that the Commissariat of Echor announced that they were opening up the enigmatic L-Gate Cluster. When the L-Gate was opened it came to be found out that a Civilization was responsible for its creation and still existed within a secure cut off area of space known as the L-Cluster. The Civilization known as the Dessanu Consonance. The Dessanu Consonance were vague, and distant. Only answering questions and not engaging in any diplomacy. When pressed on the construction of the L-Gate Dessanu delegates would grow exceedingly annoyed with some even threatening war should this question be pushed further. Ultimately the Dessanu Consonance was left alone. L-Gate access however was free and open to all who go through.

With the Construction of Gateways inspired off of the L-Gates, the UFR built a series of Gateways across space. This drastically cut down travel time across the galaxy by years. With these constructed the FRHMCE announced that they were launching OPERATION DECAPITATION a massive operation to drastically cut the Lanjhoran Swarm down to size. The Galactic Peoples Union agreed to this operation and began the necessary military preparations.
20200222200943_1.jpg

Badlands of the Galaxy
The bordering area of the Commissariat of Echor was largely considered by the galactic community to be the wild west of the galaxy. Fractured empires and nation-states fought constantly for control or supremacy over each other. The Commissariat of Echor was forced to constantly intervene in the local area, much to the chagrin of the locals in the area. Following the Military preparations for OPERATION DECAPITATION the Innish Alliance of Territories struck the Commissariat.

The Innish Alliance of Territories is commonly characterized by their irrational conspiracy theories involving the galaxy trying to dominate them. The IAT was always either laughed at or dismissed in return. Following the Military build up for OPERATION DECAPITATION the IAT believed that this was a part of a grand plan to soon conquer them. In response IAT State agents infected Commissariat of Echor computer systems with a self propagating virus that turned Shipboard AI hostile.
interior_battle.jpg

Leaked footage of Echor soldiers fleeing Robotic soldiers.
This Virus rapidly spiraled out of control and evolved as it jumped from ship to ship eventually infecting a third of Commissariat vessels. The Viruses began to infect Robotic workers and automated factories. To contain the spread the CoE issued a temporary total shutdown of all computer systems for 24 hours. This contained the virus, but ultimately led to multiple worlds becoming lost to Robotic swarms. The amalgamation of robots, vessels, and automated worlds referred to itself as the Techarus Index. This machine hivemind swarmed in every direction, fighting every empire that stood in its way.

One fleet called the Vigilant Security Echelon managed to punch its way straight through all the way to Xelcrax, the capital of the UFR. Never had the threat of an attack on Xelcrax has been thought of as possible. The last time an enemy nation stepped foot in Xelcrax was back in the 1st Oen-Formican war. A newly created Void Swarm, Vactix Void Swarm, sped forward to meet the Vigilant Security Echelon in Xelcrax to buy the rest of the Formican Void Swarms time to catch up. The battle filled the day sky on Naxtac as lasers and explosions went every which way.
20200223195732_1.jpg

The Battle of Xelcrax
During this time a fallen empire called the Zecalan Peacekeepers began to awaken from their slumber. Centuries old industries and anchorages fired into life. Impossibly advanced research foundations began activating and the Zecalan began aggressive diplomacy. When diplomats pressed the Zecalan as to why they were suddenly rising from their slumber, they cited that the rise of conflicts and wars was beginning to bring unwanted attention to this galaxy. If this galaxy were to survive, the Zecalan argued, they must rise up to protect them.

The remaining of the UFR Void Swarm met in Xelcrax to beat the now two fleets in Xelcrax in an apocalyptic battle. The Entirety of the Formican Void Swarms participated in this battle. Eventually UFR forces would win this battle, albeit at a massive cost with most of the Void Swarms becoming lost in the battle. Many called this a pyrrhic victory, however what most did not realize at this time was that this one battle was perhaps the most decisive one in the machine war. Never again after this battle would the Machine Swarm focus on the offensive. Following the successes of the Commissariat of Echor in responding to the Machine Intelligence meant that any route into the UFR was effectively cut off. The UFR Void Swarm was allowed time to rebuild its military, and soon met forth with the Commissariat of Echor to deal with the Machine Intelligence.
20200223195244_1.jpg

Revitalized Warswarm of the UFR 3343
The UFR would help retake stations and planets along-side the help of the Commissariat of Echor. The UFR would get their revenge at the battle of Cerurnskelsayhat. The Heart of the Formican Military, the Mekadanc Void Swarm, would attack the station that held a Security Echelon in the system would ultimately beat the fleet with few losses. Soon the allied fleets would bring victory after victory against the Military intelligence. Rapidly the Techarus Index lost system after system, and planet after planet. After the planetary battle of Klipdei, the last of the Techarus Index was scrubbed from the galaxy. Remnants and husks from the Techarus Index units were used to better understand how to stop such an event from happening again.

The UFR celebrated this victory, and the UFR was once again safe from foreign invasion. The GPU held an emergency session on what to do with the IAT following the hugely destructive Machine uprising. It was determined that an investigation into the matter was the best course of action. When investigating the Techarus code they found out that the IAT was supplied the code by the Vabonpian Slaving Party in an attempt to halt the growing power of the GPU. When news of this broke, the GPU was outraged. In a vote the GPU unanimously declared war on the Vabonpian Slaving Party.

The GPU invaded the Vabonpian Slaving Party but many failed to see the storm that was gathering on the horizon.

Last edited:
A web that gives birth to a constantly worsening situation. And an even bigger threat looming in the horizon. Perfect. ;)

What year do you set your mid-game/what difficulty do you leave it on? I have my difficulty on admiral and set the Mid-game crisis to around 2300 or so. I have also been toying around with the Dynamic Difficulty mod, bc honestly its the best
Haven't touched the mid game start IIRC, difficulity is second to lowest diff level I think? Not sure.

Chapter 9 The Tempest: (3347-3372)
Chapter 9: (3347-3372)
20200227165018_1.jpg

Battle of Gikal

The Vabonpian GPU war was considered a failure. The plan of the war was to liberate the nation into a more amenable government. However the defensive nature of the Vabonpian Slaving Party meant that the fighting was tooth and nail. This war was not entirely in the Vabonpian’s favour however as the Slaving Party suffered from a growth in Slave uprisings and a plumet in its economy. The war would instead end in a White Peace with the GPU. The GPU member-fleets fell back into their homeworlds, and the VSP licked its wounds learning its very painful lesson.

While all of these events were occuring the UFR had begun massive mega-engineering projects. A fully fledged Dyson Sphere had been constructed effectively eliminating any Energy concerns the UFR would ever have. The UFR had constructed a Galactic Assembly, a massive station that could house billions of delegates from across the galaxy. Many other constructions had begun with ambitious plans to turn the UFR into an impossibly advanced nation. However the primary focus of the UFR was the elimination of the Lanjhoran Swarm once and for all.
20200227190412_1.jpg

UFR Galactic Assembly

OPERATION DECAPITATION had commenced with full GPU approval and the campaign begun. Rapidly the UFR Voidswarms pushed out to take system after system and crushed fleet after fleet in a turn of events after the 1st Swarm containment war. Coalitionary Armies landed on planets. Scenes from these invasions looked like something from an action film with dozens of Swarming Lanjhoran charging heavily fortified coalition forts and defences.

Lanjhoran Swarm fleets resorted to Hit-N-Run tactics on reinforcement fleets in an attempt to bleed out the invading forces. These meager attempts to halt the invasion forces were ultimately not enough to halt the attacks. Even with the GPU being hugely successful in their blitz deep into Swarm territory, it ultimately drained a lot of the fleets and exhausted the nations within the GPU. After the last areas were consolidated and the frontlines stagnated, a peace was signed with the Swarm hivemind.
20200227221701_1.jpg

Political Map following Operation Decapitation

The United Formican Republic began to celebrate their victory, knowing that one more battle would crush the swarm once and for all. This was until the Zecalan Peacekeepers sent out an enigmatic message to all empires. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

A portal opened up in the Oxcliri System, from the portal strange translucent fleets began pouring out in ever increasing numbers. The force that poured out of the Oxcliri System called itself The Unbidden. The following years would be marked by the Unbidden pushing out meeting little resistance. GPU fleets and others that pushed outwards to meet these forces reported their ships seemingly disintegrating, with targeting arrays unable to fire on these ships due to their seemingly erratic jumps through space.
20200228215625_1.jpg

The Unbidden arrives

When the Zecalan Peacekeepers joined the GPU they explained to the galaxy what these things were and where they came from. The Unbidden are interdimensional invaders, their purpose is unclear and what their motives are is also unclear. The Zecalan Peacekeepers explained that ages ago the galaxy once was a lot like this one, bright and full of life. Then it was attacked by the Unbidden. Many tried to end them and failed. Soon the only ones to survive the galaxy was what was now referred to as “Fallen Empires”. At the height of the Unbiddens' power they just as mysteriously vanished.

Both Fallen Empires were afraid to explore beyond their borders and soon they fell into a slumber throughout the aeons. The Zecalan had noticed similar signs to the original emergence of the Unbidden and hence they began their aggressive diplomacy and rebuilding. The Zecalan Peacekeepers let it be known that right now was the only time the Unbidden could possibly be stopped, if the galaxy is to survive this calamity they must throw everything they have at them before they grow too powerful. They tossed their lot in with the GPU citing its power and unity as being the galaxy's best hope. The UFR sent out its fleets in an attempt to halt the Unbidden only to be met with the worst battle in UFR history with an almost total fleet destruction following a battle with only one fleet.
20200302015102_1.jpg

The only surviving record from the disastrous battle of Heathstone

These fleets fell back limping and immediately the UFR began serious campaigns to study the Unbidden to better fight them. The GPU also pushed out to deal with the Unbidden only to be met with more and more failures. This could be the beginning of the end for a young galaxy...

The next entry is going to be a very lengthy one. It will however conclude the story, excluding the epilogue i have planned afterwards

Chapter 10 Galaxy Ablaze (3372-3403)
Chapter 10 Galaxy Ablaze (3372-3403)
20200304153020_1.jpg

UFR Voidswarm Tateek battling Unbidden

The Galaxy was desperate to stop the Unbidden. The Galactic Peoples Union issued a total military mobilization of all members and open border policy. Billions of scientific minds and generals came together to figure out how to stop the Unbidden from growing any further. The UFR was in shock. The Voidswarm, the pride and joy of the UCR military, had been broken and shattered from the few engagements with the Unbidden. Zecalan Peacekeeper fleets were churned out in droves, above nearly arcane shipyards that could produce billions of ships in the blink of an eye. However every attempt, every battle met with catastrophic and humiliating failure.

Unbidden vessels danced throughout space dodging projectiles moving almost the speed of light. Their Commanders seemed to have a knowledge of any ambushes or traps from any naval commander. The Nations of the Galaxy was hopeless to contain the Unbidden. To make matters worse, the Lanjhoran Swarm had seized the opportunity it needed to survive. With the galaxy’s back turned the Swarm rapidly began conquering and assimilating their neighbours growing in size and strength similar to where they were before operation DECAPITATION.
20200306165207_1.jpg

The Map of the Galaxy during the time of Crisis

In Desperation the UFR Psionics met in desperation. Long have they been aware of a hidden realm only accessible to those with Psychic potential. The tapping into this mysterious realm was banned, but with the disaster these laws were repealed as the UFR was searching for any advantage in this situation. The Psionics tapped into the Shroud and begun stumbling across hidden insights and wondrous mysteries. Further studies within the UFR had also found out that Psionics had some ability to predetermine or atleast read the maneuvers of Unbidden vessels.

Psionic Scientists were able to unravel the mystery of these ships and pushed for initiatives to reverse engineer Unbidden Vessels. Thousands of Expeditionary Void Swarms were sent to secure ruined husks and to defend these vital dissections. Slowly but surely however, the UFR engineering corps begun formulating Void Husk plans for what they referred to as “Anti-Unbidden Ships”. Coupled with insights that Psionics were able to gather from the shroud the UFR ultimately were able to better perfect these anti-unbidden ships. The voidswarm of the UFR were then refitted to these new designs. The refitting efforts were massive, and millions of engineers threw everything they had to expedite the refittings. After nearly a year of refitting and redesigning the Anti-Unbidden Ships were ready to begin their crusade.

The UFR Fleet ushered out forward in silence, manervouring throughout space to meet at their rendezvous point. The Galaxy began to murmur about these clandestine movements coming from the UFR. It wasnt until the UFR Void Swam arrived in the Nonnkuth system that the UFR informed the galaxy of their intentions. Across news outlets from all corners of the galaxy the might of the UFR filled the screen as thousands of ships moved through the void with the voice of their Swarm Admiral Axan Lobbinirikis spoke.
20200304170232_1.jpg

The UFR Voidswarm revitalized and ready to battle.

“Citizens of the Galaxy,
The unbidden has slaughtered countless planets and killed countless numbers.
The Unbidden had broken all who dared face them in battle, leaving only ruined husks and dead in their wake.
They once broke the might of the UFR, but no longer. I lead now the galaxy’s best hope at destroying these abominable fiends and sending them back to whatever dimension they came from.
If the Unbidden are hearing this, then you should run in fear.
For so long as one formican is left
So long as one ship is left
So long as one member of this galaxy is left
We will fight,
And we will keep fighting to scour you from our galaxy.
Citizens of the Galaxy, Fear not, for the United Formican Republic has awoken,
The Unbidden shall be cast asunder under the might of our weapons and the wisdom of our commanders,
Citizens of the Galaxy, We are your sword, we are your torch, we are your saviours!"

The battle was cataclysmic.

Thousands of UFR Voidswarms engaged a vanguard Unbidden force on the outskirts of their outwards campaign, and following a brief battle the UFR emerged victorious. The UFR pushed onwards clearing dimensional anchor, after dimensional anchor. Void Swarm after Void Swarm battled the Unbidden Fiercely, only for the UFR to emerge victorious. With every battle the UFR Void Swarm only grew stronger.
20200304203951_1.jpg

UFR Assault on Unbidden Fleet

The campaign against the Unbidden was succeeding beyond the galaxy's wildest expectations, leading to renewed initiatives to strike against the unbidden. The UFR Voidswarm however met with a terrifying battle at Emyth.

The Unbidden was growing ever fearful of this UFR Void Swarm. So Unbidden Vessels had set an ambush at the star of Emyth. When the UFR Void Swarm arrived in Emyth Unbidden Vessels swarmed the star quickly overwhelming the UFR Void Swarm in Emyth. The Unbidden outnumbered the UFR nearly 100 to 1, and UFR vessels were forced to fight desperately. Ships fired at unbidden vessels at point blank range, others voluntarily sacrificed their damaged ships to become makeshift suicide bombs. Every measure was taken to try and scrape some kind of victory out of this battle. The Galaxy watched the battle of Emyth with bated breath as the hopes, dreams, and desires of an entire galaxy saw these brave warriors fighting in a hopeless battle to defend the entire galaxy.
20200306125647_1.jpg

Leaked Footage of the Battle of Emyth tactical display

Slowly the Void Swarm broke Unbidden vessel after vessel. It started as one vessel, then two, then a fleet, and soon Fleet after fleet broke or routed from the battle. Eventually the UFR Void Swarm, exhausted badly battered, and on the point of breaking had emerged victorious. The Galaxy was elated and celebrated this legendary battle with billions of parades and celebrations. Empires across the galaxy began asking the UFR for advice on how to construct their own Anti-Unbidden Fleets. Lucrative entertainment deals were made with the various members and commanders of the UFR Void swarms that participated in the battle of Emyth. This battle had become not only a legendary stand against the Unbidden, but became the rally cry a galaxy desperately needed to take the fight back to the unbidden.

Soon Echor Vessels broke into Unbidden ships and began breaking Dimensional Anchors, Zecalan Peacekeepers began waging hit and run assaults on Unbidden Fleets, Vonbonpian Slavers rallied their navy to take back stars that once rightfully belonged to them. Empires of all backgrounds began helping in some way and soon the entire galaxy was overwhelming the Unbidden. Where before Emyth the Unbidden had pushed without any fear of being halted, afterwards the Unbidden’s territory was rapidly shrinking.

Once the UFR Void Swarm was reinforced and regained their strength from the battle of Emyth, they began pushing outwards to destroy anchor after anchor. Soon all anchors were destroyed, and all that was left was the system they had emerged from: Oxcliri. The UFR Void Swarm met at this most auspicious battle and fought the stubborn remnants of the Unbidden Navy. The battle was fierce as the Unbidden fought in a desperate and almost feral behavior. Eventually the Fleet was destroyed, and the titan led by the Legendary Swarm General Axan Lobbinirikis opened fire on the dimensional portal.
20200306180529_1.jpg

The Final Battle of Oxcliri

The portal dissipated from the galaxy. The remaining Unbidden that were left now roamed the galaxy without purpose. The Unbidden, the interdimensional invaders had finally been broken. UFR Void Swarms came back to their rally points and were hailed as heros, not only to the UFR, but to the Galaxy as a whole. Before the UFR began soaking in the glory and resting from their campaigns, the UFR had announced to the Galactic community a final war to put an end to their ancient rivals the Lanjhoran Swarm. The Galaxy agreed to help the UFR against the swarm. The Galaxy rapidly invaded the Swarm and assaulted world after world. No planet or system was to be left in the control of the Swarm.

Unbidden Veterans easily routed even the mightiest fleets, and International Invasion forces conquered planet after planet. Soon the swarm had nowhere left to run, no planet they could hide on and hopefully regain their power. The Lanjhoran Swarm was destroyed, cast asunder. The UFR could now rest easy as the galaxy had finally, once and for all been saved from destruction.
20200307223726_1.jpg

3403 Map of the Galaxy