- Mar 14, 2003
The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.
Prestige score is used to determine the victor where no single nation achieves total Dominance before the end of 1815.
Well that will be decided after release.
Very nice! Could you maybe give some details on
- how to improve your combat performance: how much influence has terrain, leaders, specific unit types - can you win with a small but well-led army in advantageous terrain against a far larger army?
- does the game more or less follow history or does the AI decide which country is most advantageous to attack without any influence of what actually happened at all?
oh nice to get the data on government.
How are the other governments given to the other powers, and can you actually switch?
IIRC that's the only available start date, am I right?
Of course I understand that. Altough I would certenly buy a dlc with some new start points. I imagine 1809 (War of the Fifth Coalition) or 24.06.1812 (for obvious reasons ) would be very fun scenarios Anyway, can't wait to preorder this game
Looking forward to this game.
One more question: why is victor determined at the end of 1815? Isn't the 1820 the end date?
EDIT Ah, there is some hope
Oooh, this AAR might turn out to be a lot less sucky than mine. Look at the art direction!
Huzzah I shall be keeping an eye on this one.
Is there any reason this will be your "only" AAR of March of The Eagles? Did you not like it or do you just plan on playing other games? From what I've seen this should have a lot of replay value.
- Well I hope so... er that is I hope the action is as fun as some of my previous games!
- And Im sure your AAR wasnt that bad!
- The art though was created by Paradox artists so ALL credit to them.... I simply just tried to infuse the spirit of their passion into this humble offering!