• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

GomJabbar

Recruit
Aug 30, 2017
Hi! Bought the game on PS4 yesterday and enjoying it tremendously so far...apart from a small sound issue where the footsteps can be heard, then don't, then heard again. In short, I can hear 2 steps, then nothing (even though i'm still walking), then 2 steps again and so on...

Is it a know issue?

Upvote 0
I'm also having an issue with footstep sounds missing (playing on standard PS4), though in my case, I am losing all footstep sounds when moving from one map to another (after the load screen and autosave). If I reload the autosave, I can usually get them back and I don't lose them until I move to another map, but it's kind of annoying to have to do that for almost every map transition if I want to hear the footstep sounds.

Getting similar issues to this. Sometimes my main characters footsteps will only play every 5th or so step. Most of the time though there's no sound at all. The weirdest thing is it's character specific. Aloth's footsteps will always play but no one elses will.

Yep just noticed that the are not heard at all for the main character. Also some game sounds are not heard at all like the bell tolls in the first village where only the first is heard but not the other two.

Need a patch for this please!