• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know that this update isn't really worthy of the hype of the AAR thus far. I have just grown weary of it as the chapters were considerably longer than most of my AARs I have written in the past. I have a few ideas for my future AARs, I might start a Vicky one rather soon, as I have a hankering to play a Vicky game. So look around for me.

One last time, I thank everyone for watching the AAR with such intensity, I am glad I managed to get a few fans this time around, and I am glad that I have managed to complete two whole AARs now (even though this one was cut a little skimpy thanks to the save-file crash).

Well, that looks like a pretty decent Charlemagne-like Empire with a lot of colonies and some additional annexing here and there. A Europe like it might have looked had it not been as mightily divided due to the Carolingian rules of succession back then.

Congrats on completing your second AAR, one of the first I started reading when I came to AARland a year and two/three months ago.

A Map! Congrats on finishing it even though I wanted it to go to the end.

So did I, but when a save file corrupts, it just gets you in the heart... I lose interest when a save file corrupts... it just gets to me.

My next AAR will be a place holder while I wait for gigau to finish the next version of MEIOU... it will be based in Germany alone... I need to think up a name for the time being, and I will post a link here once it gets started.

Definitely I touching ending. How France started off and then by the end was incorporated into something bigger. Brilliant ending if I don't say so myself, I don't think there was a better way to end this AAR!

And now that I have read this, I want to go re-read it, which is something I don't think I have ever said before. :)

Thanks for writing :)

Definitely I touching ending. How France started off and then by the end was incorporated into something bigger. Brilliant ending if I don't say so myself, I don't think there was a better way to end this AAR!

And now that I have read this, I want to go re-read it, which is something I don't think I have ever said before. :)

Thanks for writing :)

Thank you very much for reading.