• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Romanix90

Colonel
23 Badges
Feb 25, 2019
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
I have started a thread suggesting some additional changes for China. 1.29 Manchu in my opinion did well so here are the additional changes that i suggest :

1. Chinese generic mission tree - Now this mission tree will be available to Ming and Ming revolter tags and perhaps can be shared with Mongols and Manchus as well. The idea here is to make China more unique so in my opinion they should have unique generic mission tree.

2. Celestial empire and EoC government reforms - Now in my opinion EoC should have acces to unique government reforms to push thru that will either playe into tributaries, Harmony or something like that.

3. Confucianism - I have encountered several threads suggesting that Confucian nations be able to culture convert thru harmonized religions. And i agree. Harmonization is a long process (30+ years), later you must wait a little bit for Harmony to kicks back in, only to discover that you cann't culture convert provinces that are harmonized. And once religion is harmonized you cann't religious convert it either. That is why i'm suggesting the ability to culture convert thru harmonized religions.

4. Province modifires - The idea here is that certain provinces have permanent province modifires resembling Great wall of China. These provinces would have permanent building forts to resemble the Great wall with : +50% Fort defence and +25% Maintanance. The idea here is that the player or AI will be forced to diverte some of its resources to mantain the Great wall and because of it you cann't destroy it or sell the fort. So you gett extra protection but you have to pay for it.

5. Japan - Also while at it perhaps adding unique government reforms that will be available for Shogun and Japan. Japanese daimyos would be excluded from this

What do you think?

Last edited:
  • 8Like
Reactions: