• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MarkDey

Lt. General
28 Badges
Mar 18, 2002
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
I was surprised that there wasn't a ready reference already made for this subject. So, I searched through the files listed in the Battletech DLC design data (https://github.com/caardappel-hbs/bt-dlc-designdata) and compiled the results here. Does anyone know of any 1.9.1 data that renders this information incorrect?

_Bourbon & BattleMechs_
No mech limit, 230 ton lance limit, and only for Bourbon & BattleMechs II

_Davion Alliance_
50 ton mech limit, no lance limit, but only for one of the Davion Alliance III choices

_Double Agent_
75 ton mech limit, 240 ton lance limit for Double Agent I & II

_Hearts and Minds_
55 ton mech limit, 200 ton lance limit for Hearts and Minds I, and one of the II choices

_Marik Alliance_
50 ton mech limit, no lance limit, for Marik Alliance I & II, and one of the III choices

_Of Unknown Origin_
75 ton mech limit, 240 ton lance limit but only for one of the Of Unknown Origin III choices

_One Man's Trash_
55 ton mech limit, 200 ton lance limit for One Man's Trash I, and one of the II choices

_Prototype_
55 ton mech limit, 200 ton lance limit for Prototype I, II, III

_Siegebreaker_
75 ton mech limit, 240 ton lance limit for Siegebreaker I, II, III

_Steiner Alliance_
50 ton mech limit, no lance limit, for Steiner Alliance I
No mech limit, 320 ton lance MINIMUM, for one of the Steiner Alliance III choices

_Succession_
75 ton mech limit, 240 ton lance limit for Succession I & II

_The Baying of Hounds_
60 ton mech limit, no lance limit, and only for one of the The Baying of Hounds III choices

_The Steel Beast_
50 ton mech limit and only 1 mech, but only for one of the The Steel Beast III choices

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Looking at this list again, it seems like you could have a set of six mechbays reserved just for flashpoints: 2x 75 tons, 3x 55 tons, 1x 35 tons.

That would let you fill the 240 ton lance limits with 2x 75t, 1x 55t, 1x 35t as well as the 200 ton lance limits with 3x 55t, 1x 35t.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Looking at this list again, it seems like you could have a set of six mechbays reserved just for flashpoints: 2x 75 tons, 3x 55 tons, 1x 35 tons.

Sadly not as there's the odd mission with maximum per mech weight of 50 tons - I've been caught out that way expecting to take a pair of SDLF Griffons on the Marik flashpoint and instead having to scrape something together from the back of the mech bay.

Always slightly annoyed me that there was two limits so close together. Presumably the ground must be slightly softer or something

• 1Like
Reactions:
I was surprised that there wasn't a ready reference already made for this subject. So, I searched through the files listed in the Battletech DLC design data (https://github.com/caardappel-hbs/bt-dlc-designdata) and compiled the results here. Does anyone know of any 1.9.1 data that renders this information incorrect?

_Bourbon & BattleMechs_
No mech limit, 230 ton lance limit, and only for Bourbon & BattleMechs II

_Davion Alliance_
50 ton mech limit, no lance limit, but only for one of the Davion Alliance III choices

_Double Agent_
75 ton mech limit, 240 ton lance limit for Double Agent I & II

_Hearts and Minds_
55 ton mech limit, 200 ton lance limit for Hearts and Minds I, and one of the II choices

_Marik Alliance_
50 ton mech limit, no lance limit, for Marik Alliance I & II, and one of the III choices.

_Of Unknown Origin_
75 ton mech limit, 240 ton lance limit but only for Of Unknown Origin III

_One Man's Trash_
55 ton mech limit, 200 ton lance limit for One Man's Trash I, and one of the II choices

_Prototype_
55 ton mech limit, 200 ton lance limit for Prototype I, II, III

_Siegebreaker_
75 ton mech limit, 240 ton lance limit for Siegebreaker I, II, III

_Steiner Alliance_
50 ton mech limit, no lance limit, for Steiner Alliance I
No mech limit, 320 ton lance MINIMUM, for one of the Steiner Alliance III choices

_Succession_
75 ton mech limit, 240 ton lance limit for Succession I & II

_The Baying of Hounds_
60 ton mech limit, no lance limit, and only for one of the The Baying of Hounds III choices

_The Steel Beast_
50 ton mech limit and only 1 mech, but only for one of the The Steel Beast III choices

Hyades Rim Data
Here is a list for the Hyades Rim flashpoints and story missions in mostly chronological order (if a mission is not listed, there is no limit):

_Exodus_
1x75 ton mech limit, 3x55 ton mech limit, 210 ton lance limit, for both missions

_The Periphery Is A Harsh Mistress_
1x75 ton mech limit, 3x55 ton mech limit, 210 ton lance limit, for all three missions

_Jinxed_
1x75 ton mech limit, 3x55 ton mech limit, 210 ton lance limit, for all three missions

_It Came From The Rim_
1x75 ton mech limit, 3x55 ton mech limit, 210 ton lance limit, for both missions

_The Mad Cat Who Walks Through Walls_

_The Death's Mask_

_Here Might Be Dragons_
1x75 ton mech limit, 2x55 ton mech limit, 260 ton lance limit, for all three missions

_Amaris Legacy_
1x75 ton mech limit, 3x55 ton mech limit, 210 ton lance limit for mission #1
250 ton lance limit for mission #2

_Tales of 1001 BattleMechs_
1x75 ton mech limit, 3x55 ton mech limit, 210 ton lance limit, for missions #1 & #2

_The Man Comes Around_
1x75 ton mech limit, 2x55 ton mech limit, 260 ton lance limit, for both missions

_Danse Macabre_
1x75 ton mech limit, 3x55 ton mech limit, 210 ton lance limit

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: