• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Hobbes__

Major
4 Badges
Sep 11, 2018
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
Hyades Rim flashpoint released as stand alone mod for the vanilla campaign/career. Requires all DLCs and Modtek 0.7.6.

Available at Nexusmods.

20200121194757_1.jpg
20200121231204_1.jpg

Thank you!

Just finished Jinxed today. It was great. Even better than last FP.

The 2nd mission was brutal. Had to trade a Raven and a Phoenix Hawk for a Marauder after it. To much dmg on them. The Raven was legged and couldn´t go if i wanted...

I liked both FP decision points.

I just expected some banter from Jinxie. Like we had with the Kittens leader in last FP. Still a great FP even so.

Given the pirate band name i expected to see some Banshees in the field, but i understand the FP would be too hard if we had to go against assault mechs with a 200t lance, in the 3rd consecutive mission.

Last edited:
I run the Leopard forever mod so I did this with the Leopard's 6 meger mech bays.. It's been 2 months of game time since this fight and I'm still rebuilding mechs that got tore up in it.

DIdn't loose any, did have to eject one pilot.

I get this at the start of the third mission on Jinxed - the one optional(?) where you go against the pirate leader - I use the Jinxed 1.1 standalone version..

Just posted a fix (version 1.2) to Nexusmods. Thanks for the bug report.