• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(21206)

Second Lieutenant
Oct 27, 2003
Visit site
no experience for leaders in mp

well i played a multiplayer game recently and my generals didn`t gain any experience?????i had a battle in ethiopia for at least 1 week but my Fieldmarshall in this case Graziani didnt gain any experience points at all.
I have cable and those guys i played with had cable to and it was a pretty good host. I run a clean 1.05c.

Upvote 0
Were you the client? There's a known bug where client leader XP doesn't show up until the next reload (the XP is saved, it just isn't displayed).

Iirc that´s fixed in 106... I better ask our mp guys though :)

I ran an "internet" game with 1.06 over a LAN and I still don't see XP gain on the client side.

Neither do i, its still a bug im afraid...
I was playing a LAN game, and my french generals exp did not go up, until the game was reloaded, and it showed the exp they had gained in the last session, but not what they were gaining in this session.

Brock Landers said:
Please remove the "FIXED" tag. It is NOT fixed. It is still a bug and it is still here.

I can confirm that the bug is not fixed...only the host sees experience gain, the other players do not.

Definately not "fixed", unless you expect frequent crashes/reloads so that the exp. gets updated often.

Not a major bug, but it is nice to keep track of your leaders' experince so that you don't promote one who is at 90.

Vissarion said:
Definately not "fixed", unless you expect frequent crashes/reloads so that the exp. gets updated often.

Not a major bug, but it is nice to keep track of your leaders' experince so that you don't promote one who is at 90.

Vis - this thread is like 6 months old and the powers that be are aware that it was not fixed...

F