• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Guiep

Recruit
33 Badges
Dec 28, 2019
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
I've subscribed to the Monarch's Journey on the official CK site. However a problem occurred when logging into my account. I had succesfully logged in and registered for Monarch's Journey, but the confirmation email never came, even after pressing the 'Send Again' button. I gave it some time, but the site must've reloaded in my absence since I was now successfully logged in and the site told me that I could redeem Old Gods. I've done so both via the Games section on the account site and on Steam. On Paradoxplaza it kept saying 'Could not activate key: An unknown error occured when communicating with Steam', so I opted for Steam. But whenever I try to install it a Steam error pops up saying that 'the configuration of the application is not available'. Furthermore, when I start up CK2 it still shows Old Gods as unavailable. That makes me think that it's got to do something with the unsent confirmation email, but I cannot go back to the site and request it sent again. Any help?

EDIT: Somehow the problem had resolved itself and I can now download Old Gods. If this is a doing of a merciful dev, thank you.

Last edited:
Please lodge a support ticket at paradox.zendesk.com . Thanks.

Hey all, I think the issue is fixed now. The support team asked me to login at not at paradox plaza, but the place where you enter your info to subscribe to the newsletter. If you have already subscribed, you just enter your login info. You should get something indicating your are subscribed and confirming Old Gods is unlocked.
1589897693308.png