• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Martin_Mortyry

A pretentious asshole who thinks he knows history
35 Badges
Jun 4, 2015
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
Ahhh, Neumark. Teutonic province with Brandenburg core, owned by Poland in 3 out of 4 games. What a mess it is!
A few patches back that province has been split into Neumark and Sternberg. Now upon (almost) inevitable Commonblob conquest of Oder-Neisse the province of Sternberg keeps its German name and Neumark changes into Lubusz... except - Lubusz (Ger. Lebus) in situated in province of Sternberg!
Solution to this inconsistency is very simple - give Sternberg a dynamic name: Lubusz or Torzym(not sure which one was more important in that time period but I'm pretty certain it was the former) and change Neumark's dynamic name to, say, Gorzów.

Reactions:
Upvote 0
That's why you never, ever edit in important information. Because if somebody already has read/loaded the post he'll never know of the edit unless he rereads the thread. If you have something important to add then make a new post.
I understand that perfectly. That's why I made a new post every time I made changes to the .txt file. But apparently nobody from Paradox bothered to check out the thread after my multiple updates, even after I tagged Trin Tragula in the last post.

I understand that perfectly. That's why I made a new post every time I made changes to the .txt file. But apparently nobody from Paradox bothered to check out the thread after my multiple updates, even after I tagged Trin Tragula in the last post.
Sounds strange.