• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Justidutch

Recruit
Sep 27, 2018
I have noticed weirdness when fishing trucks deliver their goods to and from the train cargo stations. No other trucks have this problem, just the fish trucks.
  • Your platform: PS4
  • When you first noticed the problem: Sunset Harbor release
  • Any error codes or messages that appears: none
  • Steps to reproduce the issue: build train cargo station and fishing industry
  • Photographic or video evidence: Will try to post them later...
I noticed that the fish trucks, when delivering goods into the stations, will do so into the wrong lane - into the outgoing lane. So, they will hesitate a bit and get mixed up with any trucks that are exiting the station.

When the fish trucks leave the station, they begin facing the wrong way and have to kind of jackknife to get going in the right direction, which takes a couple moments and can cause traffic issues in busy situations.

I do have screenshots of these situations but not on hand at the moment.

I haven't tried the cargo port or cargo airport yet to see if it happens there too. Also, I have not tried to see if this happens with the road directions reversed (in a game where you drive like the Brits, on the wrong side of the road - those wierdos).

Anyone else notice this?

Upvote 0
Here's the screenshots. I'm sorry for the poor images, but I think they show you the idea of what's going on.

IMG_2192.jpg
IMG_2191.jpg