• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

The Boss

Colonel
20 Badges
Mar 4, 2001
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Lead and Gold
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
Hello fellow EU player and welcome too this first ever Online AAR. I must admit it was hard too make sins this game isn’t like bug free you know. Anyway a few(many) bugs are not going too stop us from making this AAR for you guys too read.

This is a multiplayer game of EU with 5 players on the Internet. So I cannot remember all things that happened. The report gets more detaled as you read it. You can find pictures of our game at the end of the AAR.

Settings:
· Very Hard/Aggressive
· Missions off
· EU v1.8, IGC 1.8c (switched too EU v1.9 and IGC 2.1 later on)
· Historical & Random events on

THE PLAYERS PRESENT IN THE GAME

Chema from Spain: playing as Poland who switched too France later in the game.
Kalvera from Spain: Was playing as Spain.
Kistom from Hungary: Was Austria for a long time but switched too Russia.
Phil from Belgium: Played as England.
Smutminer from Holland: Played as France for a very short while, but dropped out of the game because he couldn’t play late.
The Boss from Denmark: me playing as Turkey.

THE CONQUEST BEGINS

Year 1492-1520:
1:Little Rugusa:
We know Venice would like too have Rugusa in their dear possession. Of course we cannot and will not allow this too happen. An attack was immediately launched throwing Rugusa completely by surprise and without much resistance; this little land was now in our ruling hands.

2: War of Venice:
While in a meeting with our and Austrian generals discussing the possibility of a joint strike too crush the Venetian. An agreement was signed which meant; if it were possible for Austria, they would annex Venice’s capital. We of course didn’t think that this would happen. Our fleet’s was now loaded with men, eager too fight for the first time. Austria declared war while our fleet was still half away too reach the large island Crete. We declare war, Illyria, Istria gets stormed by our troops. Seconds later our fleet finally arrived and disembarks at the shores of Crete, besieging the small fort that was present. Austria had chosen too attacked direct at the very hart of Venice. To our big surprise our fleets report Spain’s ships loaded with men, last seen heading towards Cyprus. Again we get reports from our ships patrolling the Ionian Sea that Corfu was under attack from Spanish forces. Meanwhile our forces had by now overrun Istra and Illyria, Crete fell shortly after. Looking at the last island The Cyclades, we where amazed too see it fall in front of our eye, too spanish forces. Spain then accepted a peace, taking the 3 small islands Corfu, The Cyclades and Cyprus. Secondly we wait for Venice too send us an offer taking all 3 lands we have conquered. Somehow in all the confusion Papal States had successful overrun Mantua from Venice. We didn't even know they where in war with them. Maybe they declared war in the middle of our war. Venice finally gets wise and decides too give us what we have wanted from them. Papal States takes Mantua and Austria annexes their capital.

3: Attacking Moldavia:
Moldavia was allied with Poland (Chema), who was at war with 3 other nations. We, being allied with Kazan and Golden Horde waited for calling our allies too assist in our war. Poland decides not too help Moldavia, so we refused too get our allies into the war. 15000 Moldavien forces was marching towards Bujak, while our 25000 men stormed their capital in hops of annexing them and get their remaining men as a bonus. Grrr, Bujak had fallen first and now we had no choice but too engage them with my reserve force located at Obrudja. The battle was fierce but our superior moral breaks them, decimating them down too 6000 men. Soon after we manage too retake fallen Bujak, and annex them for good.

4: Persia, a vital step if we are too survive in the long run:
While discussing our next step in our expansion our generals sad it would be best too attack the Mameluks, they are the weakest of our enemies in the east. I stood up of my chair and sad NO. My entire staff of generals suddenly got quite quiet, and started too stair at me. I explained too them that if we attack Persia in a series of huge battles, that they would never recover from the loss. After discussing among themselves one breaks out that it would require at lest a force of 90000 men for the first assault and a further 40000 men at standby ready for a second wave of attacks. Our generals also worn us that our allies will not be able too help us out, simply because Persia is too fare away. They are also rumoured too have a standing army of over 100000 men. The next few days we prepare and attack. Our first attack wave flood Persia, eager too engages in battle. Georgia comes too Persia’s help we decide too send our second wave of attackers direct too Georgia. Too annex them, but this will however mean we may loose our battle against the Persians. As the months go by we get reports of huge battles. Our generals report that It’s a stalemate, at least we have taken 3 lands but we will not be able too hold them if we do not end this war soon. Months later we successfully conquered Georgia; Persia had beaten us badly, taking 2 of our conquered lands. We decide too send a letter of peace returning too state Que. Persia accepts, this has us too believe we indeed had managed too destroyed their army.

End of day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Day, game speed was 1:2

5: Poland wanted us too take Karementjug (religion was Muslim) because he
wanted too turn his religion too Protestant. We paid 25 gold for that land.

The Knights:
6: It was time too show these Knights of Saint John what we think of them. Our fleet was ready, boarded with 30000 men, enough too crush them at their pathetic island. No early retreat too Malta this time Knights, like in the history, hehe.

Second visit too Persia:
7: Once we had raised a new army at our common boarders with Persia, It was time for revenge, and Persia was the one that felt our divine anger. The battle was quick and we take our price, Armenia (has a gold mine) and Kars.

My badboy rating is 3

End of day
Next Day, mix of game speed 1:1 and 1:2

Year 1520 – 1550
POLAND IN ECONOMIC TROUBLE:
Poland went bankrupt and was torn in a big civil war. Austria took advance and attacked, taking 2 or 3 provinces from Poland. We think it was Karkow and Prosen.

REVOLUTION:
8: This is an opportunity we cannot miss, so we attack the newly formed Ukraine and annexed them fairly easy as they revolted from Poland. The lands we got out of it were Bessarabia, Ukaraine and Poltava. Rebels broke out like a plague up there. So we were forced too station 3 huge forces too handle them and we quickly hired legal Consuls too ease them up a bit.

RUSSIA EXPANDING TOO QUICKLY:
9: Our generals was nervous and continued too warn us about Russia’s fast expansion, I agreed this was indeed a serious matter, thus deciding we could attack there allied Crimea. This war was a huge success and we annexed the whole bunch. At least now, Russia has lost their most powerful alley and that’s one less alley too help them out in wartime.

MASS REVOLUTION, CHANGING COUNTRY:
Chema playing as Poland was in so much trouble, loosing many lands too the enemy and
rebels which declared independence forming Prussia, Teutonic Order and Ukrain again
+ he was bankrupt. He wanted too take over France (Smutminer was not playing with us
anymore) so we agreed too this.

PERSIA:
10: Again we attack the weakened Persia and take 2 very rich provinces from them. Tariz and Persia’s. We properly could have annexed Persia, but it would take too long and we have other plans far away too the West.

End of day
Next day 16/4 2001, speed was 1:2

STATUS REPORT OF AUSTRIA BEFORE OUR ATTACK:
We survey the lands of Austria who inhered Hungary, annexed Bohemia and many minors.
A civil war was present in 5 of his lands. Two in former Hungary (Maros and Ruthenia) and 3 in Austria (Western Prussia, Danzig and Posen). The civil wars continued on his lands and we bet they were in money trouble. A bunch of small country had also declared war on Austria, even Oman and our vassal Wallacia. This is badboy value at its worst.

THE DAY WE "VISITED" AUSTRIA MY OLD FRIEND:
11: Our troops were many and we were ready for a "Blitz Krig". Our forces quickly
besiege Ruthenia, Maros, Croatia, Venice, Carniola and Styria. Our military goal was too take
the his rich lands. Austria was easily defeated, whey only showed
up with a 6000 and 40000 army as we recall, that was heading for Venice too take it back before it falls too our cannons. Our nearest army was in Carniola (20000 men, 20 cannons) who just smashed their fortress. We managed too stop his army at Salzburg after 2 attacks there, they retreated too Ostmarch. Our men followed and beat the hell out of them. Venice falls and we send a letter of peace demanding his richest lands Venice and Styria.
Austria had no choice but too accept peace. We had also taken Ruthenia, Maros, Croatia, and other lands were already in besiege and falling.

WAR ON PERSIA:
12: We declare war on Persia who was not allied with Mameluks anymore. They quickly give in and we take our prize Kirkuk and Hamad.

OVERVIEW:
In the 5 years we had peace, rebels broke out in almost all our taken territory from Persia except Persis. We converted them too the true fait and Kirkuk. Austria attacked some minor country’s resulting in around 4 other country's declaring war on him (Badboy Value again)

DECIDING WHO TOO ATTACK NEXT.
13: Poor Austria, after all they did help us in the conquest of Venice in the beginning of
the game. We decide too let him alone for now and turn our attention too Persia again.
WAR was the word and we order sieges on Azerbadzian (15000 men and 20 cannons), Kurdistan, (6000 men and 20 cannons) Basrah and Awhaz. Persia tried bravely too fend
off our attacks, but our troops was just too many and soon after all 4 lands fall. We accept a peace taking Basrah and Awhaz. Now that we have 2 territories bordering Persia capitol maybe next time we visit them; the word annex comes to our mind.

My badboy rating is down too 4.

End of day.
Next day 16/4 2001 (Played for 1 hour and 20min, speed was 1:1)

NOT A GREAT DAY FOR TURKEY:
We where building an army for annexing Persia’s last standing provinces and almost declared war on Persia, when it happened. We got a random event giving us -3 in stability and a half monarch level for 1 year. Blasted, rebels where appearing in Kars, Hamad, Awhaz and other places in our lands again. The final invasion of Persia was now dropped. We also noticed that the Mameluks was training troops in Aleppo (54000 men). Wonder what they will do, when our attack on Persia finally begins. At least one good thing happened. The rebels in Kars had killed many people and the land was not down too 4994. A missionary was quickly send, and successfully converted them too the true fait. No more rebels have come there sins.

My badboy rating is 3 now

End of day.
Next day 18/4 2001 (Played for 2 hour and 30min, speed was 1:1)
1550 - 1613

While steady rebuilding our forces at Persia’s boarders after massive rebellions and after finally getting our stability too +1, easing them a bit. Too our surprise Austria and Spain declared war on us. Austria attacked with his largest forces (equal sized men) at Venice and Styria. He lost both attacks, properly because we had mixed our forces well. Our forces where already flooding his lands and he soon offered us 500 for peace. Spain at that point had attacked Albania with 15000 men. The peace was accepted but this will not go unpunished.

About 3 min later, we launch our attack force at Persia again, getting our allies too join us this time. Soon we had taken all of their lands except 1, Iraq. My allies had successfully smashed their fort. We tried too annex them but couldn't get the option too do so. So we did the next best thing. A letter was sent demanding Balucht, Hormouz and Elbwuz. Too our surprise they accepted the offer.

We converted Elbwuz too the true fait. And now we got 3 lands surrounding their extreme rich capital Isfahan(CoT). England has a lot of merchants there earning him 100 gold pr year. As soon as we annex Persia, our merchants will take care of England's hopes of gaining a monopoly again.

Austria had too be thought a BIG lesson about Turkish fighting superiority. Ones again
our eager men were rampaging over the borders and besieging Carniola, Croatia and Hanat.
Helvitia, Wurtemberg, Savoy, France and Spain, declared war on Austria right after we had
attacked him (badboy Value again). Austria sends a peace giving us Carniola and 250 gold.
We refuse and Croatia falls. Again they send a letter of peace. This time they offer us
Carnolia and Croatia, we refuse again. Hanat has fallen. This time
we are the ones that send a letter of peace, demanding all 3 lands from him. He accepts quickly well knowing that if he had refused our offer. We had let all our reserve forces smash every province in his land.

STATUS REPORT OF AUSTRIA AFTER OUR ATTACK:
Austria had successfully annexed Wurtemberg in the large war and made peace with all but 1. Sweden had taken the last rich province Danzig from him. Furthermore Austria has taken many loans and is maybe about too go bankrupt. Looks like the story is about too repeats it self, remember what happened with Poland. His allies have all abandoned him and he stands by himself.

My badboy rating is still 3.

End of day.
Next day 20/4 2001 (Played for 2 hour and 30min, speed was 1:1)

1613 - 1635
BEFORE OUR GAME BEGINS:
Kistom had been playing like this was C&C in my eyes. And Austria had lost a huge amount of lands to Saxony and Brandenberg. This resulted in yet another shift in countries. Kistom is now playing as HUGE Russia. I protested of course, but in the end I accepted. This will definitely change my strategy allot.

WAR WAR AND WAR:
We wanted Ishafan (CoT) real bad, so we attacked again. Sad too ourselves, this is going too be the last time we fight against Persia. We will only accept a full annexation, nothing less. Persia was only allied with Nubia, and they couldn't help them. So after around 10 min of war, the last province falls in Nuyssaybin. Now we have finally achieved what we had lost so many good men trying to do. Persia is no more and our Turkish flag hovers over their former capital.
WHO CAN STOP MIGHTY TURKEY?

After our stability got too +2 a nice random event gave us yet another extra 1+ in stability. Ahh, our eyes look over too Austria, where total war is present, and rebels spring up like plagues. We decide too "liberate" them and launch a full invasion, besieging the capital of Austria, Obenberg, Pest and Transylvania.

But In the middle of our war, Mameluks decides too wake up and attack us. Russia decline too help them
(Afraid?). We immediately request the help of our friends, The Hedjaz, Algiers, Aden and
Oman. All 4 decides too join in the slaughter of the Mameluks. We besiege Aleppo and it fall
after a while. They sue for peace, we accept only because we are at war with Austria at the moment.

Yet again we are under attack. This time from the "mighty" Brandenberg, Denmark, Hannover, England and Saxony. They attack Moldavia with heavy forces and Ukarine. We where fighting extremely intense, especially at Moldavia, where our forces was suffering heavy casualties. In the mean time, Austria's capital falls, Odenberg and Pest has already fallen. We send peace demanding Pest and Odenberg they accept our demands. However it was not going well over at Moldavia, the castle there was almost crushed. We send our best and last general from Styria, who had just taken Austria's capital before. And ordered them too march as fast as the solders possible could, too prevent our small fortress from falling. Our general named Sokolli arrives in Moldavia just in days before the fortress would have been taken. The fight was intense but in the end our general successful defeats the joint attack.

And now Sokolli was in hot pursuit after the fleeing forces heading for Podolia. Sadly the worst think that could possible happen, did happen. It was a massacre, Sokolli and his men where all death. We send peace too Brandenberg giving them 250 ducats, too end this mad war, they accept.

OTHER NATIONS WARS:
Russia had taken 3 lands from tiny Poland. Spain had declared war on Papal States
and had taken Mantua and Romagna.

My badboy rating has taken a huge rise too 19.

End of day.
Next day 22/4 (Played for 1 hour and 30min, speed was 1:1 and 1:2)

BUILDING OUR ECONOMY UP FOR A POSSIBLE LARGE MULTI WAR:
Spain had been making some enemies this time. A trade war was present in Bali and
England finally banned him from all trade at his CoTs, even France had banned
him. Spain even as went as far too treathen us with war (allied with Helvitia, weak Austria)
if we expanded further into Europe. If he only new, we had already planned and build 70%
of a huge invasion force too take care of Spain's presents at Naples. No wars in Russia,
France, England and Spain this time. China closed all trade from Europe.

My badboy rating is now down too 17.

End of day.
1635- 1675

Next day 23/4 (Played for 2 hour, speed was 1:1 and 1:2)

ECONOMIC BOOM:
Our inflation was 79 high, and artillery now costs 89 ducats. Out of the blue, a random
event gave us -33 inflation and 3 months later we could finally train majors. In the end the
inflation went down too 23 and it is still going.

BIGGEST ARMY THE EARTH HAS EVER SEEN:
My army have never been so huge; about 1300000 million men serve too protect our mighty empire.

WAR OF SPAIN:
After nearly completing our invasion force for attacking Spain, We were instead attacked by him, Genova, Bavaria and Austria joins in the attack. This time he has gone too fare, We abort the fleet invasion of Napals and instead use them too reinforce our front lines. We have superior numbers but Spain has better technology. Sweden and tiny Poland decides too join in the war but only attack Austria. As an extra bonus we can now refuse trade with Spain without loosing -1 in stability. We have also learned that France doesn’t like Spain’s aggressive behaviour. Even the pope of Rome is grinning his teeth in anger. There is a chance that they way decide too attack him. If they choose too do so we will truly become unstoppable.

My badboy rating is down too 15.

End of day.
Next day 28/4 (Played for 2 hour, speed was 1:1)

JOINT SPANISH – AUSTRIA – GENOVA – BAVARIA ATTACK CONTINUES:
The Spanish pig dogs dare too attack us, hoping too take Venice and Istria. Our forces attack in waves grinning their moral and men down in every attack. Their allied Austria is the first too fall. We take Presburg and Magyar. And manage too quickly retake the fallen Venice, now our troops are flooding Spanish Mantua and The Cyclades is already our possession. Mantua falls and Spain sends peace, we reject it. Milan and Genova falls, we take Milan, After clearing all Spanish forces from our mainland, we see the rest fleeing from Venice too ships waiting for them too evacuate. Immediately we send a fleet of 68 ships too block their escape route. While all this was happening we demanded Mantua from Spain. The filthy dogs accept our demands. The war is over and this is truly a victory for Turkey. Sadly we had lost 400000 brave men, Spanish losses were estimated to be 230000 high. We later learned that if Spain had been successful in their war, France would have attacked Spain too weaken it.

My badboy rating is 13.

End of day.
Next day 29/4 (Played for 2 and a half hour, speed was 1:1)

Inflation was now down too 0 and infantry only cost 3 ducats. Spain seems nervous, even afraid of us. In fact it seems that he has grown a bit paranoid fearing attacks from all directions. I can’t blame him, even France has better land tech and higher number of troops then Spain.

SPAIN SENDS A LETTER
Spain sends words too us that he wants too attack Papal States and wonders how we will react. We reply that we are about too attack the Mameluks. Spain attack and seconds later we attack landing a huge land force lead by my best general into Alexandria (CoT) and Delta, Our old loyal friends The Hedjaz, Algiers, Aden and Oman join by our side beating the hell out of them. Besieging Aleppo and Syria with us.

RUSSIA SENDS A LETTER
Mean while Russia sends a letter wishing too by our Ukraine and Bogutjae. We discuss intense and a deal was finally signed after 6 min. We get his explorations; he has over 100 undiscovered lands, including China, which we really want too attack later in the game. Also we get a small fee of 100 ducats. As an extra bonus Russia will join our side if a war with
China begins.

The war is over and we take our price, Alexandria (CoT), Delta and 250 ducats from Mameluks.

My badboy rating is 10

End of day.
Next day 30/4 (Played for 30 min, speed was 1:1)

PLANNING AHEAD FOR A GREATER FUTRUE:
Nothing happened of interest except that we got all of Russia’s explorations. (England had traded their maps with Russia before) Our dream of conquering China can now be done with this magnificent map, but it will take time, cause we have other plans first.

End of day.
Next day 5/5 (Played for 2 hours, speed was 1:1)

MILLITERY MIGHT NEVER SEEN BEFORE:
Over the past years our army has grown gigantic, about 2.2 million men serve our glorious army. We seem too be paying around 400 each year for maintaining this army. This has too end. We will now stop training troops for a while. As least till we got under 2 million again.

DIPLOMATIC APPROACH:
The Hedjaz is a natural alley for helping us defend our eastern realm from sea born attacks and we don’t want them allaying with someone else. A gift of 250 ducats is send and relations boom up too 194. First try at vassalation fails. Another personal gift is send containing 100 ducats. Relations is now 200 and we try yet another time too vassalage them. Success reports my diplomats; they are indeed talented, maybe we will call for their services soon.

WAR OF THE MAMELUKS:
It was time too make a short visit and a final one at that. Mameluks only stand as we can see with 6500 men too defend themselves with. Not calling for our old allies too help us this time, cause we want too annex the hold bunch. Strategic attacks are made in every direction, from sea and lands our troops march across the warm desert, burning castles and the stench of death seems too follow them. These puny fighters are no match at all. 2 years and the last province fall in Cyrenaica.

FORTS, YOU CAN`T HAVE ENOUGH.
Small castles are build in 7 sea sections, from Hellas too Adana.

My badboy rating has taken a huge rise too 26.
End of day.

Next day 13/5 (Played for 2 hours, speed was 1:1)

ESCALATING CONFLICT:
Tensions are high between the France and Spanish governments. Both have treathen too go too war with each other. We decide too invite France diplomats too discuss about our joint enemy Spain. While in the meeting, we both agree too make a war pact against Spanish aggression. This means that if a war breaks out, we will side France if they wish our help.

FORTS:
After finally getting level 12-land tech we immediately build medium forts at Milan, Mantua, Venice, Styria, and around 8 other places in the years too come.

MULTI WAR:
Too our big surprise France decides too invade Holland instead of Spain.
And too our other surprise Austria declares war on Parma, dragging Spain, Genova and Bavaria with them. This is not good sins Spain might get the chance too annex Modena`s capital if his allies take Tyrol and Salzburg. In a hasty discussion with our generals we agree too help out Parma, immediately launching an attack on Austria. Sadly most of Austria`s troops are already besieging Parma and we cannot enter their territory. Instead we attack Austria`s capital, Transylvania and Carpatha in a massive attack on their forts. 1 month is all it takes and all 3 forts falls, we demand Tyrol and Salzburg, they accept.
Do too our big badboy value tree other nations and their allies declares war on us. We can handle this easily sins nations like Poland, Sweden, England and Portugal can’t really attack us. The war ends and Genova annex all of Parma`s territory.

My badboy rating is still 26.
End of day.
1675- 1699
Next day 16/5 (Played for 1 hours, speed was 1:1)

SPAIN-FRANCE DIPLOMACY FAILS, THIS MEANS WAR:
We had a meeting with Spanish diplomats discussing a possible future war on France. They wanted too know how we would react if a war between France and Spain would erupt. We say neutral at the moment, but will not guaranty that we will remain so.

FRANCE ATTACKS SPAIN:
The war had finally come and all hell breaks loose. Spain drags Austria, Balava and Russia (Kistom) decides too join cause France had gained a pretty good stronghold in Siberia much too Russia’s annoyance. France drags Poland and Iroquois into the war.

WE ATTACK:
While the huge war continued, we decide too take advance of the situation and attack Genova. We had prior placed a massive attack force ready at our boarders that was now attacking the small forts at Genova, Modena and Salzburg. All tree falls in our first attack, success we take Modena and Salzburg. Effetely stopping the future advancement of Spain into Europa. They have too go by us first.

My badboy rating is now 30
End of day.
Next day 22/5 (Played for 2 hours and 20min, speed was 1:1)

BIGGEST WAR EVER, CONTINUES:
France had made it clear that he was going after Spain’s richest land Zacatecas (CoT) in America and Spain had made it clear that we would never allow it too be taken. So the war continued, now 10 years after the war had first broken out. Spain’s territory was now into heavy revolt in former Rome, Napals, America and the Venitians islands. France is clearly winning sins we learn that he has now over 4 star victory. He demands only Zacatecas, but Spain refuses and gets –1 in stability. This went on till he had –2 in stability and now his oven country was revolting. Suddenly France sends word too us all that he is not responding too his demands anymore. Indeed Spain had let the demand option open and is not responding it. France gets extremely angry sins this is obvious a design flaw and not fair. Rebels had now taken almost half of Spain, including their capital + all but one former Inca territory had revolted.

WAR OF PORTUGAL:
Portugal and Mungal Empire decides too attack our mighty empire. We immediately burn 3 of Portugal trading posts close too India. Opportunity arises and we try too attack Mungal Empire with our few forces present, but fail, after they come with heavy reinforcements. We retread back too safer territories. Portugal sends us a demand of 250 ducats, we accept. England was not happy of our attack on Mungal Empire. We ignore them as we see Mungal Empire as rightfully ours. We were fully colonising the former Portugal trade posts into colonies.

GOVERNMENT COLLAPSES:
By now Spain had –3 in stability, suddenly his government falls and all wars end. Granda, Navarra and Tuscany declared their indipendes from Spain. France gets Zacatecas (CoT), Tuxpan, Atlixco, Tehuacan and about 5 trade posts/colonies.

Only 1 month after the peace Savoy declares war against Spain dragging France with them. Spain gets the help of Balavala.

My badboy rating is now 27
End of day.
Next day 24/5 (Played for 1 hours and 30min, speed was mix of 1:1-1:2

GOVERNMENT COLLAPSES AGAIN, OUCH!!
Spain’s war was indeed ended and let Spain in total chaos. Mass rebels were still wrecking havoc on the once so mighty empire of Spain. Again we get a message that his Government has collapsed. They where in big trouble, cause their inflatation was now over 55 percent high. And they could do nothing; all lands had already been appointed governors.

NOTE:
Kalvera wanted too give up the game sins his Spanish empire was struggling too survive. But we manages too change his mind.

My badboy rating is now 25
End of day.
Next day 25/5 (Played for 1 hours and 30min, speed was 1:1)

SAVOY – PORTUGAL WANTS SOME ACTION:
Savoy again launches a massive attack on struggling Spain. Taking Aragon and Gerona. At the same time Portugal launches a surprise attack and manages too liberate Oporto.

FRANCE DEFENDS:
France gets in a huge war with Holland and Genova, ending with loosing a lot of troops, but takes the small island Corsica from Genova. This is good news sins this means we now have too opportunity too annex Genova much easier in a future war.

RUSSIA ATTACKS/CIVIL WAR:
Meanwhile Russia had attacked China and takes 2 provinces from them. But right after the war, Russia suddenly finds itself in a big civil war.

My badboy rating is now 25
End of day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Next day 26/5 (Played for 2 hours and 30min, speed was 1:1/1:2)
1699- 1729

NOTE:
Kalvera playing Spain is not playing with us anymore due too some problems with this guy.

INDEPENDENCE:
Savoys previous taken lands from Spain had rebelled and Aragon declared their independence from them. Savoy immediately declares war on Aragon, dragging France with them.

Denmark declared war on Sweden, taking England and Brandenburg with them. We take this opportunity to attack the last province, Geneva’s capital(CoT). Holland declares war on us. Genova gets annexed and we even manages too take Bavaria from mighty Holland.

Russia attacks China and takes 2 lands from them.

My badboy rating is now 22
End of day.
Next day 27/5 (Played for 2 hours and 30min, speed was 1:1)

LAST INDIANS MASSACRED:
The day starts as England attacks the ireqius Indians and annexes them in one big swallow.

RUSSIA GOING ON A RAMPAGE:
Russia launched a massive attack on China, and soon after France makes sea born invasion on Nipon. Taking Kyusku and Shikoku.

NATIONS ATTACKING ENGLAND:
Various lands suddenly attack England, including Savoy, France, Spain, Aragon, Marocco and Portugal. England makes peace with Portugal and France shortly after the war had broken out.

WE AWAKEN FROM OUR SLEEP:
Seeing that almost all countries surrounding our boarders in Europa is at war, we take this opportunity too attack. Launching our 54 transport ships from Persia loaded with over 100k troops heading for Ayutthaya. Russia had by now taken well over half of china and we see they are planning too annex them in one big go. Talk about a high badboy value. Our fleet arrives at the shores of kwai, where we launch attacks in all their territories. By now we had taken 4 of their 5 lands from them. We decide not too annex them (due too badboy value) and instead take Kwai, Phuket and Kualalumpur.

BOY WAS WE SURPRISED:
Poland allied with Sweden and now Ayutthaya declares war on us just a few seconds after our war had ended.

My badboy rating is now 21
End of day.

Next day 29/5 (Played for 2 hours and 30min, speed was 1:1)
1729-1774

RUSSIAS BIGGEST MILLITERY SUCCESS:
Russia had annexed all of China and received 29 in badboy value. Before it was around 2.

WAR WITH AYUTTHAVA:
We again decide not too annex them and instead take 1 province from them. We give Poland 500 ducats too end the war, they accept.

FRANCE ATTACKS:
France launches a final invasion on Nippon and annexes them for good. Raising their badboy value too 15.

ENGLAND DEFENDS:
Spain and Marocco had declared war on England and soon after France joins in the war, attacking Spain. England takes Cyprus and Andelusia, France takes Toledo and Valencia.

End of day.

Next day 30/5 (Played for 2 hours, speed was 1:2)

LUCK STRIKE US:
We have been trying too make Oman our vassal which had Algiers as their own vassals, for around 8 years without any success. Suddenly we get news that their king has dies and we now have inherited Oman in a dynasty event.

OUR BIGGEST WAR EVER - VICTORY OR FAILURE?
England who is allied with most of Europe (Brandenburg, Holland, Saxony) attacks us. Moments later Russia and its alley Ethiopia also attack us. Spain joins in and attacks us; Morocco also joins and attacks England. We emmidially take a defensive stand at our territories around our Russian boarders. In Europe we attack with all our forces located nearby. It was a large war we were fighting in Europe, so we give 500 Ducats too the Holland, they accept. We saw a hole, in the Russia defence at our boarders in former Persia, namely Amou Daria. A large attack force was launched, surprising Russia. Meanwhile in Europe we had taken Moldavia from England with the help of our massive force protecting Venice 120k. Saxony is the first too fall and we take Ostmarch and Sudenten. Spain sends peace offering Luca, we accept. Now seeing Russian troops was now coming with lower reinforcements we decide too change our defensive stand and instead make a full-scale attack, burned a TRADING POST from Russia in Karabogaz. We set our own trading post there. Russia sends peace, we accept. Now only England is standing against our mighty Ottoman Empire. A successful attack on Singapore, owned by England is made. And a letter is send where we demand Moravia and Singapore, they accept.

End of day.
Next day 24/6 (Played for 2 hours, speed was 1:2)

BRANDENDURG`S GOLDEN AGE:
This country has taken a huge chunk of Europe by the help of England, who has been giving them money. Now they have even managed too get Saxony in a dynasty event, taking 3 more lands from Europe.

QUITE BEFORE THE STORM?
France had been training troops like hell for well over 5 years, the same can be sad for England. A huge war seems too be eminent between these 2 countries.

CONONIZATION / DIPLOMATY:
While at peace we decided too send our few colonists too build our colonies at Quattara producing Grain and Sinai producing Salt up too City status. Seeing The Hedjez has build 2 manufactures and they seem too have made themselves a nice economy despite being our vassals. We decide too try diplo annex them sins we have really no need for them anymore, Persia and the Mameluks are after all gone. First try at diplo annexation succeeds.

DIPLOMATY:
We send word too France that we wish too extend our no aggressive pact too a full alliance. They send word that they agree of such an expansion of friendship. With this powerful alliances it will mean if and when France decides too attack England we will instantly be at war with huge Brandenburg.

My badboy rating is now 23
End of day.

Next day 25/6 (Played for 2 hours, speed was 1:2)

1774 - 1792
WORLD WAR:
France gets in an alliance with us and seconds later declares war on England.

OUR MILITERY GOALS FOR ENTERING THE WAR:
1:Taking Danzig (CoT) from England is our primary goal.

2: The most important part of this dangerous plan too work, is crushing and splitting huge Brandenburg up in two parts. Our attack will be concentrated right in the hard of their country. This is strategically not wise sins we will be attacked from two flanks but it’s a must for our plan too work. If it fails, it would mean that we also loose the war against England thus making it harder for France too win the war.

3: Holland is not important for our direct goal, but we can use lands from them any day.

4: Austria still controls Prosen and this land is strategy important for us too take early on sins it`s close too our enemies. And where is a Conscription Centre witch means quicker reinforcements for attacking Brandenburg and England.

WORLD WAR:
We join the war with France against England, Brandenburg, Holland and Austria. Sweden decide too join in and declares war on us, Poland joins them. Portugal, Spain and Savoy declare war on us and France joins our war against them. By now it was all mayhem in almost all the world, huge navy engagements was commonplace and due too our low navy tech we decide not too use our navy. Russia had prior sad too us they would attack Brandenburg, but instead they attacked us. We decide too use a defensive strategy. And not too bring our allies Marocco, Algeria, Nubia and France in the war with them. They have too concentrate on attacking England. Now the heat really starts, sins we find ourselves fighting in all directions. Our war in Europe is going well, but not in Russia. As the time goes we manage too push all the way through Europe and find ourselves besieging English owned Danzig (CoT) and Silesia. Austria and Saxony are falling too our troops, and we see they both will not last 1 year more. The interesting is that we have won 2 huge major infantry engagements in Russia, causing our war with them too go in our favour. And changing our strategy too a full-scale invasion from all our boarders.

My badboy rating is now 23
End of day.

Next day 27/6 (Played for 2 hours, speed was 1:2)

WAR OF THE WORLD CONTINUES, PART 2:
Still fighting on all fronts we finally make peace with Austria taking Bohemia and Ruhenia . A month later Savoie falls and we annex their capital and take Nice and Tyrol. Our forces were ordered too reinforce our huge battle with Brandenburg and Holland. France makes peace with Holland, thus ending our war with them without us gaining territory from them. Although Holland was in our military plan, they where not important for the primary objective, taking Danzig (CoT). Brandenburg was fighting well and with the help of English reinforcements the tides of war turned a few times back and forth. We have by now lost Poltava but manage too take it back from Russia and in the progress taking 3 lands in Russia. We send peace demanding Emba and Ust Urt. Russia declines and gets -1 in stability, taking him down too 2. One month passes and we again send peace demanding the same provinces. This time Russia finally gets wise and accept. Portugal sends peace offering a state Que, we accept. Only Brandenburg and England is remaining, but they are the 2 biggest nuts too crack. As the months go by we successfully take Western Prometian and soon after Danzig(CoT) after a huge infantry engagement with 2 English generals where we lost the two first battles but thanks for reinforcements we also beat both generals later at the same time. Seeing them retreat deeper into their territory we launch a large counter offensive marching after the English fleeing forces.

My badboy rating is now around 26
End of day.
Next day 28/6 (Played for 2 hours, speed was 1:1)

WAR OF THE WORLD CONTINUES, PART 3:
The day starts as we make peace with Brandenburg taking 2 territories crucial for our plan too success, Silesia and Western Prussia. Now we finally border territory with English owned Danzig. It seems that all is lost for England as we manage too take Mecklemburg, Bremen and cover Hannover so that English troops cannot be build there. England tries too make a final attack with his general at Jylland but it is too late. We send peace demanding Silesia and Western Prussia. England accepts. Our daring plan had worked almost perfect and this is indeed a proud day for Turkey. However not long after our peace, Spain and Tuscany attacks France. Honouring our alliance with France we join them against their enemies.

My badboy rating is now around 30
End of day.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next day 29/6 (Played for 2 hours, speed was 1:1)

WAR:
We attack Attytyria and annex them, building 2 trading posts near Bangkok. Holland and Polen declares war on us, we make peace with them cause all their territories have all MAX forts and we don’t want a long war.

BAD LUCK ENDS WORLD WAR!
France and England finally ends their war in a state Que after France gets a random event giving them - 3 in stability. Altough England had the upper hand on France especially after we had ended your war with England.

My badboy rating is now over 30
End of day.
Next day 19/7 (Played for 2 hours and 30min, speed was 1:1)

GAME ENDS SOON:
Not much too say sins everything went quite peaceful. Of interest is that England had managed too vassal Brandenburg. And Russia had done the same with Ethiopia after a series of tried over many decades. Oh I almost forgot, about 4,3 million men were in my army at the end of our game.

GAME OVER.

Picture of Europe Year 1492-1520:
http://home1.stofanet.dk/stars/image004.gif

Picture of Europe/Turkey Year 1520 - 1550
http://home1.stofanet.dk/stars/image006.gif

Picture of Europa 1550 - 1613
http://home1.stofanet.dk/stars/image008.gif

Picture of Turkey 1613 - 1635
http://home1.stofanet.dk/stars/image010.gif

Map of the New World/Europe (1674)
http://home1.stofanet.dk/stars/1674.jpg

Map of the New World/Europe (1725)
http://home1.stofanet.dk/stars/1725.jpg

Map of Europe/Turkey/China (1764)
http://home1.stofanet.dk/stars/1764.jpg

Final Maps (map1 and 2)
http://home1.stofanet.dk/stars/Map1.jpg
http://home1.stofanet.dk/stars/Map2.jpg

Final Scores
http://home1.stofanet.dk/stars/FinalScores.jpg

Update more pic:
Large Map of 1599
http://home1.stofanet.dk/stars/1599.jpg

Large Map of 1625
http://home1.stofanet.dk/stars/1625.jpg

Large Map of 1650
http://home1.stofanet.dk/stars/1650.jpg

Last edited:
i think your first post holds the record for longest post:D

Wow this is awesome, and its great to hear you guys have successfully played a long multiplayer game. great work boss.

i think im going to copy this thread into the multiplayer forum to encourage people that multiplayer function can work:)

think your first post holds the record for longest post

Hehe, the report couldn`t fit into 1 poste. Max 4000 words in 1 poste I think.

i think im going to copy this thread into the multiplayer forum to encourage people that multiplayer function can work

Good idea, sins this is prof that it`s possible too play online Multiplayer all 300 years.

WOW
Very interesting.
I might have to get a few of my friends together after seeing/reading this. Thanks!

BTW..Africa (and N. Anerica for that matter) looks like a Christmas tree :D.

MP Game (Conde D.de Olivares)

Boss, congratulations for this AAR, you know that my english is poor, and I need time to traduce your AAR, by the moment I only want to say that your exposition is perfect, but there are some things that I want to complete.
I seend a reply as soon as posible.

Regards from Kalvera.

The English Perspective of this History.

This AAR is related to the Multiplayer game for which Boss published his AAR:
- The Boss: Turkey
- Kalvera: Spain
- Chema: Poland (until 1550), France afterwards
- Kistom: Austria (until 1610), Russia afterwards
- Crusader: England

Chema and Kistom changed countries due to the failures of Austria and Poland. It was due to a succession of bad events that followed the conversion of Poland to Protestantism and to the aggressive strategy of Austria which triggered the attacks of all his neighbors that crippled his nation.
Everyone agreed to allow this change in order to have an interesting game for them and us.

England, the slow rise of a superpower.
==============================

The strategic options.
-----------------------------
From the start, England took the resolution of not interferring in the Spanish-French conflicts that should erupt sooner or later.

Following the same idea, Calais wouldn't be defended and if France wanted it, we would made no efforts against it.

The next option was the constitution of a powerfull alliance in the North of Europe. For that, England allied with Denmark, Saxony, Hannover and Brandenburg. This alliance would have the following advantages: Denmark would be a good naval support for England, The other three would compensate the lack of land armies for England and allow me to intervene in Germany, should the necessity arise.

Of course, the colonial expansion will be started as soon as possible: two traditionnal objectives:
- North America
- India

The Early years (1492-1550).
-------------------------------------
The problem at start is of course the relative weakness of England and it is therefore necessary to limit the objectives at this stage.

The main objective in this period will be the military annexation of Scotland. Secondary objectives consists in the constitution of sizable garrison in Ireland, usual location of foreign invasion, to start a build up of a respectable fleet able to patrol the English coast and of course the developement of infrastructure and trade, especially in Flanders and Genoa (where there is less competition than in Venice).

As for the Scotland, the first problem is that it is allied with Spain who didn't really appreciate my abandon of his alliance. So I patiently waited for the end of this alliance and as soon as it happened, I attacked them. But, for some reason, The Scottish were stronger than expected and it needed two wars to completely annex them. Some countries are suspected to have given subsidies to Scotland during the first war that permitted them to hold against me.

Austria is very aggressive in germany and I see the time when he will attack my allies. So, in order to support them more easily and because it is a rich country, I decide to attack the Hanseatic league. Because, I don't want my allies to take these provinces for them, I decide to act alone and in two wars where Pommeranian armies will give me great problems, I annex Bremen first, giving me the port I needed to support my allies and then Mecklenburg and its COT.

Moreover, Brandenburg has lost a province to Austria which seems unstoppable. But his aggressivness doesn't make him very popular.

The European commitment and the start of the colonization (1550-1600).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
later than usual, France declared war to me for Calais, it was short, Calais felt and peace was made with France gaining it.

As expected, the aggressivness of Austria trigger a war with my allies where Spain is allied with Austria. But as Spain has problems to defend the flanders against Holland and France, he accept quickly a white peace with me. As I had not the time to build a large army in my new Baltic lands, just the one necessary to fight the revolts that appears now and then in my newly conquered provinces, I decide to subsidy massively my allies, especially, Brandenburg and Saxony which are in direct contact with Austria. It will be enough to cripple the Austrian efforts and a lot of other countries will start to declare war to him. Turkey will give the final blow to the Austrian dream of European domination.

Elsewhere, France has conquered the Flanders after a long war with Spain and started an expansion in Germany, taking advantage of the Austrian downfall.

Outside Europe, England has undertaken the colonization of the North american coast from Nova Scotia down to Mobile. Spain is present in the Southern tip of Florida and France control the delta of the Mississipi and Canada. In the caribbean, I have colonized only two islands, mostly to be used as basis for an eventual conflict with Spain or Holland which is strongly present in this region.

Eager to start my expansion to Asia, I installed colonies in Dakar, Saint Helena, Falklands and Table.
And in order to speed up the process, I declare war to Portugal with the sole intent to steal their rutters. After some attempts, I succeed and make quickly a peace with them.

I start to place trading posts in India and Ceylon, where surprisingly there is no Portugese presence, and colonies in Bourbon Island, Mascareignes, Socotra, Yanam, Singapore, Mekong and Formosa that I will use as stages for my fleets in order to bring troops in India and other colonies like Formosa.
The only other nation present in Asia is France, that seems to follow me closely in all my moves.
It owns a small colony in Bombay, a lot of trading posts in Indonesia and a small colony in Bali, where soon a COT appears.

The French War (1600-1615).
---------------------------------------
The appearance of the wealthy COT in Bali, together with the embargo imposed by the Moghol Empire against France and England trigger a trade war between France and England in Bali that will drive France to embargo England too.

The expansion of France in Germany soon increase the tension there between my allies and France.
The war soon is declared; with France attacking boldly Hannover and imposing a separate peace to them.

These two events have determined me to be very tough against France.

In Asia, where France has no military presence, Bombay and Bali will be soon conquered and his trading posts in Indonesia will be burnt.

In America, where I have a land superiority, Biloxi will be occupied and the war will be long between the French Canada and my possessions. France will send some raids on my trading posts that will burn some of them and even occupy one of my colony there but with reinforcement coming from the south, I will manage to repulse him and it will take me several attempts to cross the Saint Laurent riverbut I will finally be able to besiege Quebec.

The superiority of the Royal Navy will prevent him to reinforce Canada and my ships will patrol the French coasts all along the war. The only incident here will be a small invasion of Wessex which will be soon crushed by the Home army. The end of the war will see France achieve some significant naval victories against my fleet due to the valor of the admiral Chevalier Paul but too late to change the issue in America.

In Europe, the operations will be successfull despite great losses and Oldenburg will finally be controlled by Hannover.

After 12 years of war, negociations will start between France and England, and I will be surprised to see France agree to my demands: Bombay to England, Oldenburg to Hannover, India off limit for France and Canada for France and all territories between Canada and the Spanish Empire for England.

The result of this war is very positive for England, France will stop his advance in Germany where Holland will soon become very active. England will have now a free hand in India and the respective limit in america have been set.

A peacefull era opens for England regarding the other great nations.

I like this so much its already the AAR of the next week:D just so you know it will be stickied and highlighted with honors for originality and just sheer WOW:)

Great work you guys, now if you all posted your seperate perspectives of your aar that would be increadible.

Thanks for the good read boss and crusader

I have to congratulate Boss and all the other players on the success of this project. Other MP projects were started but never finished; well done mate...

The undisputed AAR OF THE WEEK, this has got to be the best surprise AAR of the forum :D not to mention they are giving the aar from different perspectives. Great work guys we hope to see more from you soon.

Enjoy!

Just wait till the macth making server that will come in EUII, then we can play multi till the sun rises.

Anyway, great AAR!

2nd part of the english AAR

Isolationism and development of the British Empire. (1613-1720).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there was three main reasons for me to avoid any engagement or offensive alliance in this period.
- I was a solid leader in VP with Spain not far and France gaining quickly.
- The technological advantage of France.
- the finances that we wanted to use to develop our colonies in america and India.

The point was then to avoid to become vulnerable especially regarding France or Spain with a massive engagement elsewhere and to focus on technological advancement and colonization.

Regarding the Trade centers, England quicky became prominent in this sector. New COTs opened in South Africa, Mobile, just next to the French possession of biloxi, and Formosa, the last one being particularly rich because it drew all the wealth of China.

Being now free of the French threat, we could focus once again on the colonial developement of our realm. We continued the development of our American domain at a regular pace but the big affair of this century was going to be India.

Being alone in this area with the removal of the Frenchs at Bombay, we first secured all the coastline of India to prevent any return from him or from any new country. The next steps would be the conquest of Mysore and Hyderabad. These conquests would go relatively easily. But the Moghols would prove a harder nut to crack and it would require General Marlborough himself to conquer them.

At the end of the XVIIth century, India was unified under the English flag and the jewel of the crown. Bringing with it all the wealth of the subcontinent and of the COT of Delhi and the new one opened in Mysore.

In Europe, the biggest problem England would have to face in this century would be the technological advance that France took after our war with them. A great deal of the weath of England would be committed in the creation of manufactures enabling us to gradually recapture a parity with the Frenchs.

But still hungry with means to advance our technology we soon discovered that Pommerania had built a Naval equipement manufactury; we decided then to annex them to our Continenal domain by brute force. This was rather a formality but soon afterwards, a war erupted between Sweden and our ally, Denmark. We took advantage of it to conquer Dantzig which was a Swedish possession; completing that way the English occupation of the German coastline from Dantzig to Bremen.

As for our alliance, we were able in this period to annex diplomatically Hannover,including the province of Moravia, takne by Hannover of tha Austrians and now just bordering the Mighty Ottoman Empire and vassalize Denmark while our friends of Brandenburg vassalised Saxony.

In this period, we were engaged in several wars but none of them with great effects on our overall position.

The most noticable was a war triggered by our mighty ally of Brandenburg wishing yo free Central europe of the Turkish domination. As usual, we subsidied them and Saxony massively and our troops in Northern Germany were sent to support them. The only other action of England in this war would be the disembarkment of troops under a Conquistador in the Persian Gulf that wreak havoc in the Trading posts that the Turk had in this region but after a defeat against an army coming from Syria, we were quick to remove them from this front. If we were not able to repulse the Ottoman from any of his possessions in Central Europe, at least we had the satisfaction to see that it was them who offered a subsidy to finish this war.

Regarding trade, as I assumed progressively control on a lot of COT (England, Mecklenburg, Dantzig, Mobile, Table, Mysore, Delhi, Formosa), I issued a warning: other countries would be free to place merchants in my COTs but any attempt to reach a monopoly would trigger an embargo on them.

Another great affair in this period would be our relations with Spain.

Effectively, Spain had been constantly aggressive lately. Regarding my COT, he disregarded my warning and tried several times to take monopoly in Formosa. After several requests to him to stop it, an embargo was decided against Spain.

Moreover we didn't trust him because of his large army and navy, we were wondering if this might would not be used against our American colonies. This would enable him to then recapture the lead in VP if he was successfull. Happily, our victory against France in 1613 and other commitments for him prevented such war for which we were in any case prepared. The greatest question in such a war would have of course been the reaction of France. At this stage, the situation in the colonies and western Europe was clearly a triangular political situation between France, Spain and England.

The other commitement of Spain would be a war around 1635 against the Ottoman Empire. The Spanish player with the help of Russia wanted all the Christian nations to join him in this Crusade but, first he hadn't given us any warning about it, the situation was interesting because whatever would be the outcome of this war, one of these superpowers would reveal his weakness and they would both be weakened by this conflict, basically, Turkey had the advantage of numbers and Spain of technological advance, France declared that he would intervene to cripple a weakened Spain, should Spain prevail in this conflict. Knowing that, we were determined strike France if they were going to attack Spain. But nothing of these happened, because Turkey won this war rather quickly and, as a result, advanced further in Europe, notably in Italy.

The next event in Europe would be the great conflict between France and Spain around 1680. Basically, France who had the possession of a territory going from Louisiana seaboard to the Pacific coastline wanted to take the COT of Zacatecas from Spain. We had been requested by Sapin to help them in their struggle but because we were the leader in VP, we were at this point heavily commited against the Moghols in India and pain had been rather cold with us even proposing a joint war to France against us, we decided to remain out of this conflict, limiting our actions to a trade embargo against France. Of course Spain resisted as long as possible and even achieved significant victories but the fatigue of war finally crippled them and their governement felt giving the whole Central america to France. This occurence was a nasty surprise for us. and our decision would prove rather a mistake for the coming century.

The achievement of our colonial objectives and the radical changes in the balance in Europe meant that we could not anymore play a minor role in the conflict between the superpowers, reduced to four. The even number would certainly trigger the formation of two alliances of equal power. This balance would cripple the hopes of peace in Europe in the XVIIIth century.

The third part of the English AAR: the age of conflicts will come soon :)

Great too see you are still writing your point of view too add too our exciting Grand Campaign.

The Spain’s who attacked me around 1635 couldn’t have been unluckier. As I sad I had planned too attack Spain myself at that time. And them I saw he was the one who attacked me, even concentrating his attack around Venice. That’s practically where my hole invasion force and fleet was located, waiting too attack him:)

_________
First online AAR

Last edited:
Why the spainsh attack was a failure?

1º Spain was signed a pact with Austria (Kistom), in this pact or iron alliance, Austria recives all Venetian Provinces except islands, and Spain take the islands. All knows that Austria dont have any fleet, and dont have the possibility to built it. Then, me, Cde Duque de Olivares ( Kalvera ), arrives a compromisse with Austria. Austria pays 500 ducads and Spàin use they fleet to attack the Venices islands. The operation was a succesfull, and Venice was eliminated as a independent power. Spain by this way obtain a powerfull allied ( Austria) against the Turkish power.

2º At 1630 aproximadly, Spain with a big fleet ( around 25 war ships) and 50.000 men attack Turkey, the ideas was Stoped the Turkish expansion, but Austria was to weak to help me in this offensive. ( France dont did nothing). Spain, at this moment domine all Italy, and its necesary for our policy to keep the Austria Goverment. It was imposible, because the Spanish armie was insufficient. ( we have more land and military tech, but we lots all batles).

3º For spain was imposible to keep all their lands and possesions around the world, we was alone. However, Spain in this period only lost Mantua against Turkey.

Sorry for my poor english, i would like to say more things but is very dificult for me to explain correct my point of view of the MP game.

Kalvera

Great AAR, i'm pleased to be mentioned in it too!!!!
I'm proud i was part of this MP session (8 hours at least)

Hey, you guys still play MP ???? Please let me know!!!!!!!

Mail me please: jto.zwerver@quicknet.nl

Attach the actual ICQ numbers of the players too please!!! (My computer crashed with all numbers with it)